All hotels in Munds Park, Arizona, United States of America
80 W. Pinewood Rd., I-17N Exit 322, Munds Park, AZ, 86017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight stay in quiet area"
Picked this hotel for the rate, and was pleasantly surprised. The room was cozy and I loved how it was set up. Only reason it did not get a 5 is because the toilet didn't flush right, took a couple times, and there was no regular coffee in the basket, but other than that, it was perfect. Rooms were well insulated so you heard no other noises. Beds were firm but comfy. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
laura
"Very nice!"
Traveling across the state we needed someplace cheap and clean to stay...this motel was perfect! Coming into town late at night the owner was very nice about unlocking the office to get us checked in. Our room was clean, nice, toiletries, very soft bed, nice bathroom, some updates could be done, they were Eco friendly asking guests to re-use their towles etc. We left early in the morning so in not sure if there was a breakfast or not. I had low expectations coming in but this place was very nice! I will definitely stay again! Loved it!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
L&R
"Excellent Place to stay."
This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel and it was just as great as the first time. The fire place is the main reason for me choosing this hotel. Dont really have much oppertunity for relaxing with a burning fireplace so it was very nice. Room was clean and up to standards.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
ben
Check in was difficult as the clerk wasn't familiar with the facility or how to bill the room. She was "Just doing a favor for a friend." One towel for three adults, no toilet paper, coffee maker with no coffee, and no one to contact for the shortages. It was a very frustrating experience.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Review 3rd trip to this motel"
This time the room was a little bit too small for 3 people and did not have the kitchenette that we had before. I would still book here, but prefer non smoking, kitchenette room This room was taken up almost entirely by the beds and TV. There was no room to move around in the room, hence the room comfort rating. Also bathroom was not fully cleaned this time. I like this motel though and would stay here again because of the ambiance and location. I just will specify kitchenette room next time and better room. We got there late so the room we got was what was left on the bottom floor not reserved and held like I hoped. Otherwise, nice place to stay in the mountains and pines. Thanks
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Dolores A
"Perfect for my family"
We rented 2rooms with 2 queen beds and stayed 2 nights. The rooms were big and clean. One room had some minor maintance problems but didn't effect us.Each room came with a private balcony and gourgous view. The staff is very nice family run, and helpful.If your looking for a place to relax this is perfect, WiFi wasn't good, and basic cable but we came for the snow so we didn't need those for our trip.Your about 15minutes from Flagstaff. I will be coming back to this Motel more often with my family.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Gerri
"Awesome!"
My family of three stayed three nights at Motel in the Pines, and we loved it! The owners are very friendly and make you feel welcome. We stayed in a room with a fireplace and had a fire every night. The grounds are beautiful, and with Flagstaff only 20 minutes away, it's in a wonderful location. We will definitely be back!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Tyler
"Nice motel with nice views."
My family and I enjoyed our stay it's not fancy but it was a great price and looking forward to going back.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"OUr overnight"
The Stay was only for one night, the Hotel was in a nice place, we did get to check in early since we arrived around Noon. upon getting in our room there was left over liquor and the bathroom was not the tiddiest. They say that have WiFi but the signal is to slow to even connect. We had to use our own hotspots. They should have that looked at considering there right next to a Century link building.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
TreMon
"Motel in Sedona"
Ok for a mountain / hwy motel for one night's sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"A good place to relax and get some sleep."
I really like the hotel, beds were comfortable and owners nice and helpfull. The room wasn't warm enough for winter and conditioner wasn't working. The thing I really like - I didn't hear neighbours once, walls are really good! However some vacuuming will be nice. But overall I liked it!
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Andriii
"Surrounding area is nice"
Room was needing repairs and cleaning. They looked forgotten and unloved.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Wendi
"cheap price nice living"
For the amount money I paid for this hotel, I feel happy. Because it provide refrigerator and microwave oven. All those thing really help people to making quick breakfast and story some fruits. I am very satisfied. I wish I could have Internet. By the way, they need fix ice machine. I feel like home, very convince.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
lucy
Good value for what I paid ! Only drawback is wifi was non existant .
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Very cozy. Could have been cleaner, but the sheets were clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Prairie
Older Motel. Nice stay for the money. Needs some updates and repairs.
Laurie
"Tolerable for the money"
The room needed work. I had to repair the toilet. But on the whole it was about what I expected for the money.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2014
"Out of town get away"
Nice little hotel, nothing fancy. Most of my time was going to be in nearby flagstaff so I needed a basic place to sleep and shower. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, plenty of pine trees around the hotel. I had a good time. If your looking for a hotel to be part of your vacation experience and memories then this might not be the place for you, but if you need a place to crash and shower then I think Motels In The Pines would be fine.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Sandro
"simple but comfortable and clean."
I HAD A VERY COZY AND COMFORTABLE 5 DAYS STAY THERE. THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
RAY
"Badass , woods in backyard"
Best experience ever . The backyard view was the best !! The fact that the hotel was really old and old fashioned is what made it so comforting . I mean who would come for the technology ina hotel when visiting the woods .
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
beto
"Perfect cheap getaway"
This motel is very cute. The couple that manage it are a nice as can be. If you are looking for a perfect cheap place to stay that is nice for the price and comfortable this is the place.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"motel review"
A basic, very clean, older, comfortable enough motel in a lovely setting in the pines outside Flagstaff.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Lynn
"Very nice hotel nestled in the woods"
This hotel is very cute and I love the fact it is nestled into the woods. I had a balcony that overlooked the woods just absolutely loved this. The only thing I wasn't to pleased with is the parking, if you get there early enough, like right after check out time then the parking is good, but once you get your parking don't leave otherwise you will get someone taking your parking plus half the other and not to mention parking right in front of you so if your driving a full size truck not so easy to get out.. The hotel staff was very sweet and the rooms very cozy at little outdated but overall very nice, defiantly will be back in the near future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Erin
"Highly recommend"
I would not even consider staying anywhere else in Williams. The property was built in 1933 and has been completely renovated. It is is clean, comfortable, pricing is VERY reasonable. The towels and washcloths were a dark gray, not white, to match the room decor. The linens had a design, not plain white. David (owner/proprietor) was very friendly and casual (be sure to ask him for dining recommendations).
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Cathy
"You Get What You Pay For"
Overall the stay was okay for $54. The wifi did not work and there was no rollaway bed that I had booked for. We also had a family of 4 and were only given 2 towels. The hotel was clean and everything in good working condition other than wifi.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Betz
"quite,very nice pine forest area"
There are no any extras, but very nice place. There is no wifi, no breakfast, but gas station across the street with coffee and food.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nothing fancy. Sort of like what you'd expect in a college dormroom. Worth it for the $$$$.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good room for price"
Cheap. Good room for price. Nice fireplace. Loved balcony. Smelt a little bit. Lots of spiders.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"interesting"
The staff was so great to wait up for us after a long day of driving through a storm slowed our expected arrival. The hotel is quaint and old, needing some serious maintenance and deep cleaning. However, the beds, sink, toilet, shower were all clean, room brightly decorated, and the beds were the best-beat any 4 star hotel. Best sleep we've had in our week of travel. No frills, no breakfast but the bed was worth the very reasonable price.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
ldbennet
"Peaceful and right next to HWY 17"
Tucked back in the trees, quiet and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Very clean, large rooms to move around. I will stay at the Motel in the Pines when I return to the area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Lori
hotel was fine and cheap, but location was further from Sedona than expected. About 45 minutes away.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Quiet getaway in the cool pines!"
We loved it! Comfy bed, no room-to-room noise. Owners Lorna & Sam were so friendly and attentive. Folks, this is an older hotel but for the room rate we were able to do some fun things with the savings. In town specifically for a play at the local community theater - a must if you are in the area! Quick trip to see a bear sanctuary - not far to good eats at the little local cafe or 15 minutes away in Flagstaff. We WILL be back!
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Very cozy, wonderful stay"
The owner/manager is very nice and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We had an issue with the TV (turns out my son turned the channel on the TV itself rather than use the remote) and the manager was instantly there to assist. The pillows are plenty and super comfortable. The setting is gorgeous. For the price, this is a well kept secret.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Rebecca
"Good value."
This motel is just right for the price. Basically 7-9 hours of sleep and a shower. Definitely worth it for the price.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice views"
Nice people, clean room, beautiful scenery. Great room for the price we paid. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Rob
"NOT recommended."
Room was stuffy, chairs/carpet were stained, bathroom door was coming apart, insufficient and poor quality towels, and dusty, broken-down hangars. What I would call a "flea-bag" motel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
JT
"Quiet hotel"
After a hot day of driving, it was such a relief to enter this little oasis. It is an older hotel, but was clean and the people were friendly and helpful. I slept quite well.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
nancy
LOCATION LOCATION
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Just know what you're getting and you'll be okay."
I loved the area. It is surrounded by pine trees and that great smell. The location was far enough away from any city or town that it was extremely quiet. My wifi was great (room above the manager's office). It's not a resort, it's not a chain. With that in mind the furnishings could obviously be updated. however the bedding was clean, and the rooms comfortable. For the price I couldn't beat it and I finally got some small town relaxation. There's a diner/bar across the street. Just don't think you're going to Howard Johnson or a resort and you'll be okay.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
tank
"Checking in"
I think this is a great place if you are just staying for one night or two. The problem I had was that I booked it online and I arrived at 9 pm and everything was locked up, there was a phone that said call for service so I did several times and no answer. I contacted the booking service who got a hold of them and the manager arrived and checked me in. After they arrived everyone was nice and friendly. The hotel is older but I liked the location. Again I would only stay here for a night or two.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Sam
"An old place to stay"
We arrived and no one was at the desk. I had to pick up a service phone to summon an employee to help me check in. They told me the bathroom door didn't close because someone before me had broken it. The site said they had free Wifi but it didn't reach our room which was only 3 doors from the main lobby. The room was very clean but the sheets were washed with a detergent my wife was slightly allergic to, which wasn't the motels fault. It just means that it was a lower grade of detergent. The decor was old and dated. There weren't many accessible power outlets. The Tvs were old Zenith box Tvs. They worked but it was a blast from the past. I didn't even know Zenith Tvs were still around.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Tizmo
"I went with 5 couples for a wedding..."
The bathroom was clean, the sheets clean and the bed comfortable. We all had dusty rooms - when I turned on bedside lamp dust flew. There was a pastrami sandwich in a takeout container in our refrig. The TV did not work in one couples room. One couple drive home after wedding and did not stay as the toilet was broke.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
M.
"NICE LOCATION"
Front desk people were friendly, Parking was easy. My family thought the room and bathroom could be cleaner. Nice overnight stopping place. Convenient diner nearby with good food
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
MMarie
"Run down and in need of maintenance"
If you are looking for a cheap place to stay and do not have high expectations, the lodging is ok. I expected it to be better maintained. The bathroom door had a very big crack in it where 3/4 of the door was severely cracked. The drywall in the bathroom ceiling was water damaged and in need of repair. I think the owners are trying to provide a comfortable place to stay but they need to invest in the property.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Quiet, secluded location off I--17"
Motel is tucked away in the pine trees which makes for a scenic view. The lady at check-in was very friendly and helpful. She recommended two restaurants that were close by. Gas station across the street. My impression was that the room could have been cleaner. It has been over a week since I stayed there, so I don't remember specific details, but I have certainly stayed in cleaner rooms. Housekeeping staff should pay closer attention to details. I travel a fair amount so I notice those things. Overall, it is an OK place to stay given my expectations. Can't decide if I would stay there again. There are certainly many choices in Flagstaff......
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
The room hadn't been swept in a long time. There was dead ticks on the floor in the bathroom.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
did not provide the baby crib which they promise for that room. we could not stay that room without the baby crib.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Not as advertised"
There was no ice machines in each of the buildings. the parking areas were not very safe because if your car rolled back there was nothing to stop it from rolling into the road. only had maid service one day.Also there was no bath mat in the tub to keep someone from slipping. When we checked in there was no one in the office so we had to wait for someone to show up.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Bonnie
"You get what you pay for!"
The price was reasonable. Don't expect a resort....Overall it was quaint.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Ruth
"Loved It!"
Felt like staying in a cabin!!! Room was so comfortable!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014