All hotels in Munds Park, Arizona, United States of America
80 W. Pinewood Rd., I-17N Exit 322, Munds Park, AZ, 86017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Out of town get away"
Nice little hotel, nothing fancy. Most of my time was going to be in nearby flagstaff so I needed a basic place to sleep and shower. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, plenty of pine trees around the hotel. I had a good time. If your looking for a hotel to be part of your vacation experience and memories then this might not be the place for you, but if you need a place to crash and shower then I think Motels In The Pines would be fine.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Sandro
"simple but comfortable and clean."
I HAD A VERY COZY AND COMFORTABLE 5 DAYS STAY THERE. THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
RAY
"Badass , woods in backyard"
Best experience ever . The backyard view was the best !! The fact that the hotel was really old and old fashioned is what made it so comforting . I mean who would come for the technology ina hotel when visiting the woods .
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
beto
"Perfect cheap getaway"
This motel is very cute. The couple that manage it are a nice as can be. If you are looking for a perfect cheap place to stay that is nice for the price and comfortable this is the place.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"motel review"
A basic, very clean, older, comfortable enough motel in a lovely setting in the pines outside Flagstaff.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Lynn
"Very nice hotel nestled in the woods"
This hotel is very cute and I love the fact it is nestled into the woods. I had a balcony that overlooked the woods just absolutely loved this. The only thing I wasn't to pleased with is the parking, if you get there early enough, like right after check out time then the parking is good, but once you get your parking don't leave otherwise you will get someone taking your parking plus half the other and not to mention parking right in front of you so if your driving a full size truck not so easy to get out.. The hotel staff was very sweet and the rooms very cozy at little outdated but overall very nice, defiantly will be back in the near future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Erin
"Highly recommend"
I would not even consider staying anywhere else in Williams. The property was built in 1933 and has been completely renovated. It is is clean, comfortable, pricing is VERY reasonable. The towels and washcloths were a dark gray, not white, to match the room decor. The linens had a design, not plain white. David (owner/proprietor) was very friendly and casual (be sure to ask him for dining recommendations).
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Cathy
"You Get What You Pay For"
Overall the stay was okay for $54. The wifi did not work and there was no rollaway bed that I had booked for. We also had a family of 4 and were only given 2 towels. The hotel was clean and everything in good working condition other than wifi.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Betz
"quite,very nice pine forest area"
There are no any extras, but very nice place. There is no wifi, no breakfast, but gas station across the street with coffee and food.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nothing fancy. Sort of like what you'd expect in a college dormroom. Worth it for the $$$$.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good room for price"
Cheap. Good room for price. Nice fireplace. Loved balcony. Smelt a little bit. Lots of spiders.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"interesting"
The staff was so great to wait up for us after a long day of driving through a storm slowed our expected arrival. The hotel is quaint and old, needing some serious maintenance and deep cleaning. However, the beds, sink, toilet, shower were all clean, room brightly decorated, and the beds were the best-beat any 4 star hotel. Best sleep we've had in our week of travel. No frills, no breakfast but the bed was worth the very reasonable price.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
ldbennet
"Peaceful and right next to HWY 17"
Tucked back in the trees, quiet and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Very clean, large rooms to move around. I will stay at the Motel in the Pines when I return to the area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Lori
hotel was fine and cheap, but location was further from Sedona than expected. About 45 minutes away.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Quiet getaway in the cool pines!"
We loved it! Comfy bed, no room-to-room noise. Owners Lorna & Sam were so friendly and attentive. Folks, this is an older hotel but for the room rate we were able to do some fun things with the savings. In town specifically for a play at the local community theater - a must if you are in the area! Quick trip to see a bear sanctuary - not far to good eats at the little local cafe or 15 minutes away in Flagstaff. We WILL be back!
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Very cozy, wonderful stay"
The owner/manager is very nice and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We had an issue with the TV (turns out my son turned the channel on the TV itself rather than use the remote) and the manager was instantly there to assist. The pillows are plenty and super comfortable. The setting is gorgeous. For the price, this is a well kept secret.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Rebecca
"Good value."
This motel is just right for the price. Basically 7-9 hours of sleep and a shower. Definitely worth it for the price.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice views"
Nice people, clean room, beautiful scenery. Great room for the price we paid. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Rob
"NOT recommended."
Room was stuffy, chairs/carpet were stained, bathroom door was coming apart, insufficient and poor quality towels, and dusty, broken-down hangars. What I would call a "flea-bag" motel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
JT
"Quiet hotel"
After a hot day of driving, it was such a relief to enter this little oasis. It is an older hotel, but was clean and the people were friendly and helpful. I slept quite well.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
nancy
LOCATION LOCATION
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Just know what you're getting and you'll be okay."
I loved the area. It is surrounded by pine trees and that great smell. The location was far enough away from any city or town that it was extremely quiet. My wifi was great (room above the manager's office). It's not a resort, it's not a chain. With that in mind the furnishings could obviously be updated. however the bedding was clean, and the rooms comfortable. For the price I couldn't beat it and I finally got some small town relaxation. There's a diner/bar across the street. Just don't think you're going to Howard Johnson or a resort and you'll be okay.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
tank
"Checking in"
I think this is a great place if you are just staying for one night or two. The problem I had was that I booked it online and I arrived at 9 pm and everything was locked up, there was a phone that said call for service so I did several times and no answer. I contacted the booking service who got a hold of them and the manager arrived and checked me in. After they arrived everyone was nice and friendly. The hotel is older but I liked the location. Again I would only stay here for a night or two.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Sam
"An old place to stay"
We arrived and no one was at the desk. I had to pick up a service phone to summon an employee to help me check in. They told me the bathroom door didn't close because someone before me had broken it. The site said they had free Wifi but it didn't reach our room which was only 3 doors from the main lobby. The room was very clean but the sheets were washed with a detergent my wife was slightly allergic to, which wasn't the motels fault. It just means that it was a lower grade of detergent. The decor was old and dated. There weren't many accessible power outlets. The Tvs were old Zenith box Tvs. They worked but it was a blast from the past. I didn't even know Zenith Tvs were still around.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Tizmo
"I went with 5 couples for a wedding..."
The bathroom was clean, the sheets clean and the bed comfortable. We all had dusty rooms - when I turned on bedside lamp dust flew. There was a pastrami sandwich in a takeout container in our refrig. The TV did not work in one couples room. One couple drive home after wedding and did not stay as the toilet was broke.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
M.
"NICE LOCATION"
Front desk people were friendly, Parking was easy. My family thought the room and bathroom could be cleaner. Nice overnight stopping place. Convenient diner nearby with good food
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
MMarie
"Run down and in need of maintenance"
If you are looking for a cheap place to stay and do not have high expectations, the lodging is ok. I expected it to be better maintained. The bathroom door had a very big crack in it where 3/4 of the door was severely cracked. The drywall in the bathroom ceiling was water damaged and in need of repair. I think the owners are trying to provide a comfortable place to stay but they need to invest in the property.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Quiet, secluded location off I--17"
Motel is tucked away in the pine trees which makes for a scenic view. The lady at check-in was very friendly and helpful. She recommended two restaurants that were close by. Gas station across the street. My impression was that the room could have been cleaner. It has been over a week since I stayed there, so I don't remember specific details, but I have certainly stayed in cleaner rooms. Housekeeping staff should pay closer attention to details. I travel a fair amount so I notice those things. Overall, it is an OK place to stay given my expectations. Can't decide if I would stay there again. There are certainly many choices in Flagstaff......
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
The room hadn't been swept in a long time. There was dead ticks on the floor in the bathroom.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
did not provide the baby crib which they promise for that room. we could not stay that room without the baby crib.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Not as advertised"
There was no ice machines in each of the buildings. the parking areas were not very safe because if your car rolled back there was nothing to stop it from rolling into the road. only had maid service one day.Also there was no bath mat in the tub to keep someone from slipping. When we checked in there was no one in the office so we had to wait for someone to show up.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Bonnie
"You get what you pay for!"
The price was reasonable. Don't expect a resort....Overall it was quaint.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Ruth
"Loved It!"
Felt like staying in a cabin!!! Room was so comfortable!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Rhiannon
"Wouldn't waste my money, stay in Flagstaff!"
The staff was nice, bed was uncomfortable, I heard every single step the people above us would take the floors sounded like they were gonna fall through. The sheets on both beds had stains, the shower curtain had small hairs like the people before use shaved and left it on the shower curtain. Also I found 2 spiders in the bathroom.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Selisa
"Easy access to I-17"
This place needs some serious updating. Room very visually unappealing.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Motel"
The room was better than expected for the price. New sheets and comforters. TV, microwave and fridge worked. Nice private view from balcony. Convenient location between Sedona and Flagstaff.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Lou
"cheapest around Sedona"
It was an oasis in the night. Nice bed and great service.
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2014
"Overall worth it"
I had mixed feelings after reading the reviews we got there and it was actually pretty cozy. Has a cabin feel to it. FYI if your expecting a 4 star resort in munds park at a motel your mental. The bedding was clean and beds appeared to be almost new. Room itself was a bit tattered but like I said it has a cabin feel but you have things like a tv AC heater etc.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
"Quiet and rustic"
It was a quiet getaway. The room was somewhat dirty. The toilet had a loose handle that you had to jiggle. The wife did not work at all. Not much in that small town.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"Hard to turn into."
The front desk couldn't find my reservation. Very messy desk. Lady complained about not being able to do computer things. Room had a bathroom window that was stuck open. Almost broke it closing it! Shower was too dirty to use. Almost left.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Christy
"A cute rustic quiet place"
Service was wonderful from the owners. The rooms are old and shabby but it was clean, and we didn't care that it wasn't the ritz. We wanted to stay somewhere close enough to bell rock but not in the center of it all. Quiet and cozy. Room had all we needed. The kids loved it. We all enjoyed it. Anyone who leaves a bad review isn't thinking with the big picture. Its a cheap stay on a good side of town with great service from the sweet family. You can't go wrong with this place unless you're a snob and want to be in a box of pretensions. I will definitely come again.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Pit stop"
The front desk clerk was super nice. Even though the property is not updated, it was clean and quiet.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
lola el
"Motel in the Pines"
requested 3 kitchenettes and 2 cribs, good thing I called because they had no cribs and when we got there, one kitchenette was not working. We were "upgraded" to a balcony, don't understand where the upgrade came in. Spider webs in all 3 room at windows, faucets leak all the time, carpet was dirty with a layer of dust, shower rod in my room fell off the wall, 1 burner in our kitchen didn't work at all, (try cooking bacon & eggs for 7 on 1 burner, not easy), and I swear there was a herd of elephants in the room above mine. On the + side, the motel is in the Pines. Oh, if you stay anyway, watch for the correct driveway entrance, because everyone that went with us went up the 1st driveway that was closest to the motel sign and as soon as we made the turn on to it, there is a sign posted saying not for the motel. You can't see this sign from the street. When we go to Oak Creek Canyon or Sedona or Flagstaff again, we won't be staying at this motel. As a matter of fact, I will probably give in and camp in my husbands stinky canvas tent and be happier. But the price was nice so now it is up to you to make a choice.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
F.G.
"Nice hotel, quiet, and very friendly staff."
We only stayed one night. We were made at home by the friendly staff. Would recommend people to stay here.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"If you need to get away..."
This place was not close (walking distance) to much more than one diner and gas station. If you want to actually see sights and have a variety of eateries this isn't the place. The walls are paper thin and anything going on in the next room is heard. The one thing we did enjoy was the fireplace and firewood available just outside on the balcony.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"Quiet Hotel in the pines"
Room was nice a little old and dated but clean and comfortable. The hotel's location was just off the freeway and it was very quiet and country feeling. Owners were very accommodating and helpful they were ready for us when we arrived. It's not a five-star hotel but it is a very good place to spend the night on the road.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
The NASCAR NUTS
"Cabin lover"
Great view from balcony.Internet is a joke but if your looking for a getaway like we were it's perfect.nice fireplace and free wood.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"It is a motel in the pines."
Just needed a place to sleep and this place was perfect. It certainly is not modern but was a nice change.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"A good place to avoid sedona"
As a Tucson native - I've been to Sedona too many times, and hey - now days it's a bit too touristy for my tastes. However - the whole area around there is some fantastic wilderness. This Motel is a great base of operations for adventure in the area. It's not the Ritz! It nicer then many places in Bisbee I've stayed though. I was in the new wing and it was fine, no bugs, clean sheets, new beds. It's also surprisingly quiet for being so close to the highway, munds park this time of year is totally dead and all the campsites in the area don't open for a month or so. I plan on coming back. Where else can you camp out for a while then find a hotel that will ease you back into society instead of pushing it in your face.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
IWD
Door for bathroom was split in half, shower rails fell off shower. No advertised amenities like coffee. No soda machine or snack machines. No working wi fi. Very loud guest and when called desk about it was told they were paying guest also and even though it was 1am they could be as loud as they wanted.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014