All hotels in Capitol Heights, Maryland, United States of America
55 Hampton Park Blvd, Capitol Heights, MD, 20743, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
Nice hotel. Great breakfast options. Hotel is currently under going renovations so the pool.was not available for use.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Courtenee
"Hope they improve!"
Halls and rooms smell bad, like smoking rooms. Room was clean but smelly. Dresser was blocking the passing space. My son uses a walker and he was unable to move around the room because of the reduced walking space between the bed and dresser. Broken curtains. Also very innappropriate dressing allowed in common areas; there was a lady during breakfast wearing only a short rope with nothing underneath.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Anabel
"NO POOL"
Sole purpose for booking there, the pool. POOL NOT OPEN. Hotel under remodel Housekeepers did not speak English, hottest day no ice machine. Family planning on staying in two weeks....made them cancel
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Vickie
"Great staying and a great price."
This hotel has a very good location: near the highway, in front of a mall and near of other malls and close to a Metro station (short driving distance). They were in the middle of a major remodeling but that doesn't affect the staying beside the usual look of working areas. The already remodeled areas of the lobby are looking great! Free parking and breakfast sealed the deal. We stayed here like 8 years before and if around DC again in the future, will consider staying here.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
julio
Neighborhood not good but They have cops all nite. Toilets not good. Ugly.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ankit
"sucky stay"
the stay was worthless. They were doing renovations and never stated it on the website. No swimming pool the manager said "it was closed for the season" and we went in July. The management sucked. I will tell all my friends and family NOT to go to that hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
April
No ice at all Bath room dirty Shower not working I want a refund. 100 dollars I will send photos later
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Laudette
"It's okay"
My stay was find other then my keys not working once I left the room for a certain amount of hours. I wanted to continue my stay they told me room was already booked but it wasn't even my time to check out. The manger whose name started with a J was very rude..the room was clean expect the cleaning people come at 8:45am and people were still in bed. I didn't receive clean towels and wash rags the first night I had to come back to the front desk to get them.
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Went to visit family in DC for a week. The hotel was about 20mins from where we would visit daily. The room is spacious but hotel is under a lot of construction. And unless you will not be needing customer service, the stay is right for you if you don't mind those things. The morning staff were rude & disrespectful. They made fun of my boyfriend, who was with me, & their customers. He had stepped in concrete as they were working on the flooring. No one told us they would be doing so & didnt direct us as they were working right in front of the elevator. Just all around bad service. Mind you we also had our 2 year old son with us. We tried to give it a chance but it just didn't turn out so well.
7 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Shakeeya
"Stay somewhere else"
The lobby is being renovated. Noise and dust galore. Rooms are crying for an upgrade. Police roamed the corridors one night looking for someone. Food leftovers and empty beer cans waited for us every morning in the elevators... Stay somewhere else, at least until construction work is over by the end of 2015.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Saba
"Under Construction"
This hotel is undergoing a MAJOR renovation so there were lots of issues with general hotel appearance. Once the renovations are done, it is going to be lovely property. The front desk staff was great.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
The hotel was under construction and the lobby smelled. Pool was closed and balcony door didn't work. But overall it wasn't a bad place for the price.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"not so good"
i was placed on the third floor. the ice machine did not work on the third floor i had to go down to the first floor for the ice machine, the free breakfast was in another building and it was raining both days i stayed there, the sink in my room was all chipped up the hair dryer did not work they did get me another one though. plus they were doing construction on some floors.... no flat screen tv either.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
angela renee
"Not the worst"
Hotel was in the middle of being re renovated so it was in a kind of transition (to become a La Quinta according to signs). The areas that were already looked really nice, but the areas not completed were a tad run down. The rooms themselves were decent, but the beds were comfortable. The front desk staff were nice but the ones in charge of breakfast were a little on the mean side. Basically if you are just going to use this hotel as a place to sleep and nothing more it will do the job
5 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Avoid the breakfast."
Stay away from the breakfast. Spoiled milk served both mornings. True lack of effort by the breakfast staff.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Happy to stay again!"
Happy we found it...and would.stay again
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
We stated there for 5 dayd, because we were moving to Malaysia. we enjoyed our stay. staff was nice and continental breakfast was good.
5 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
kenyatta
"it's good hotel for the price we paid for :)"
it's good hotel for the price we paid for :)
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Stay clear...do not go"
Refused to check in - went across the street to another hotel. Horrible smell, under construction, dirty, they gave away one of our room reservations even thou we had prepaid and had a confirmation number, completely disorganized. Group checking in before us was having nothing but problems, which set the stage for us - total disaster! Maybe when the construction is complete things will be better but don't go now.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Diana
"it was OK"
for the money..the hotel was fine. needs some TLC ....was a bit run down....but again...for the money...it was fine.
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
rick
"Not in the best neighborhood"
This hotel is not in the best neighborhood. Take ALL your belongings out of your car overnight. The night I check in, I went to my car to get my belongings, I saw a guy wondering in the parking lot looking through cars windows, even though there is security on site at night.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Friendly"
Hotel was clean and staff very friendly, a little dated but was in the process of renavations so I am sure it will be better soon, would stay again
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Kaitlin
The hotel it was way to far from WASHINGTON DC and we had so much trouble to find Taxi to go to the DC AND staff from the Hotel will not nice and didnt know what they were doing!!..very upsetting, Never again I will rent or stay in the Hotel
Other trip May 18, 2015
no happy
"Mental getaway"
It was okay
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Latoya
"Names Can Be Decieving"
Upon pulling up to the hotel, it was evident that this was no longer the Comfort Inn. It is now called the Capital Inn. Many of the decals in the building still say Comfort Inn, but I quickly saw that this was not a CHOICE Hotel. Check-in was frustrating because I paid for a non-smoking room, but they only had smoking available. They made no attempt to accommodate the inconvenience. There were mattresses stacked in what looked like the pool or dining area. The doors leading from the lobby to the room said "These doors are kept shut and secured at all times" were wide open every time I went through the lobby area. For the price, I did expect more outlets in the room and a not-so-dated-television. Had I not prepaid, I would have made arrangements to stay somewhere else. I would only recommend it if you just need a bed.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Perfect for what you paid for"
In all fairness they were renovating The staff was exceptional and friendly I would stay again $22 dollar each way taxi ride to DC Two excellent restaurants across the road
3 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Sharyn
"stay"
It was pretty good other than the cigarette smell in the elevator.
4 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Easy commute to DC!"
Convenient location to Beltway, with easy access to DC. Comfortable rooms and recently renovated.
4 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Catch the train"
Nice place for the money. close to the train. Wouldn't go for a walk after dark.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Family Loss"
I stayed overnight so I really cannot give this hotel a high rating. I was expecting a more updated room, curtains had hooks missing, dirty around the air conditioning unit, no knobs on the furniture. I would not recommend this hotel in its present condition.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Quincy
"Sightseeing trip"
It was okay. It was a 5 minute drive to the train. It was only a 20 minute ride to the Smithsonian stop right at the National Mall.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"was happy"
was not a good stay the room was not available and I had made reservation a week in advance so I was giving any room and I was not pleased at all but I had to make a bad situation good and I am still waiting on my refund promised by the reservation call center.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Zion
"TERRIBLE"
They denied my first review so let me just say this. My experience was horrible for the distance we travel. Terrible room, Terrible smell, Terrible service, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
TIRED
"Best for its price"
If you are planning to visit the capital and hope to find a cheap place to rest your bones after a busy day of sightseeing, this hotel is the right call. I was suspicious when I booked a double that cost me only 80 bucks per night, but it turned out that there was no catch. The room was clean, the service was nice, and the neighborhood was good.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Denis
"Renovations Needed"
Was under renovation...curtains had holes in them...not hung properly...balcony door barely opened. There was a hat from the previous occupant (i guess) left behind a chair. Refrigerator hadnt been cleaned...
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
The hotel really sucks. Wouldn't recommend a dog to stay there
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"unsatisfied customer"
The appearance of this hotel is unacceptable and too much traffic from what appear to be people just hanging out. The walls and carpet is dirty etc. The room phone did not work, the clock was wrong and the smoking room had no ashtrays so i was told to use a cup with water because they dont have any more ashtrays. To my surprise the room was clean and with clean sheets and towels but the TV did not work properly not to mention I was given a room key to an already occupied room
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Deborah
"recommend"
The staff was friendly and courteous. The bed was comfortable. The room could use an upgrade.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Clay B
"Obsered"
It is now going on two weeks since i received a refund or even a call back about being charged for an additional room for two nights in which I did not stay. I have called three times, we had rooms 421 and 420 room 420 door key broke they moved us to 423 but still charged for the other room I will never use this website or a comfort inn again
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Ryan
Excellent, staff was very professional, rooms were great, breakfast was excellent
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
dave
"Didn't work for me"
This stay was not ideal. I tried for hours to get on to the wireless. I had some work to complete and I was never able to get on, despite the promotion of free internet and being given the security password upon check-in. No one addressed it until late morning, when it was too late as I needed to leave to my presentation. Needless to say, I was not as prepared as I thought I would have been without my presentation. I also didn't care for the hotel not having competent staff on site to assist with the problem until the following morning. I won't be staying there again
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Acceptable Stay"
The hotel amenities were basic. Quite neighborhood. Minor issues with the room but it did not impact my stay. I would potentially stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Hotel needs some care and fixing."
The stay wasn't too good. There was a concern checking in. The clerks behind the desk just didn't seem to know what they were doing. The keys I received for our room didn't work. I had to come back down and have them punch a couple more keys for me. The toilet didn't flus properly, the bathroom sink had the hot and cold switched and the handle was very hard to pull in and out. We weren't too impressed with our stay at this hote. Marty Moynihan
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
martin
"NotsoComfort Inn"
We never got to stay, they didnt have our reservation. The staff had no clue what they were doing. Tried to give us a room that was already occupied. Luckily for us my wife was able to find a hotel that had a cancelation. Waiting on my refund.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
The rooms are outdated and the inconvenience of the soda machine there wasnt one on our floor
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
This location has really declined in the last two years! Doubt I will book here again anytime soon.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"BOMB-TASTIC"
We came for the Redskins game and this hotel was perfect. Staff was friendly and the room was just what we needed. A++++
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"Good hotel for Redskins game... Shady area"
This wasn't a bad hotel for the $110 we paid for it. I found it to be clean and quiet, but it's definitely only a 3/5 stars. I had no complaints about the rooms. The water was hot for showers. It was close to FedEx Field. The front desk attendants, however, were unprofessional. I booked two rooms and they insisted I only booked one, until I pulled out my confirmation. Then they found it. (Both were booked together under my name and on my credit card...). The rooms weren't on the same floor. They said they couldn't fix this, so we didn't complain and went off to change before the game. When we got to our room, we tried to open the door. The key wouldn't work. Good thing bc we then heard the shower running. I went back down stairs and they all started laughing bc they gave us the wrong keys and room. Out room was supposed to be right next to the other one we booked. So... Next door we went. Keys didn't work a second time. We got new ones and finally got in. Ice machines on the floors don't work. Hotel staff suggested me walk to the game. We took a cab... Good thing bc it wasn't the 10-15 minute walk they said it would be. (I coach high school track and run a lot... I know how far a mile is. This was not half a mile away.) The area is pretty shady at night. Nothing to eat except fast food. However... It was a clean room and it was close to the stadium...
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Kaitlyn
Smoking was permitted on the second floor. As a result, the entire hotel, including our room on the 6th floor reeked from cigarette smoke. The desk person was kind enough to give us another room, when we saw the first one, and although we were no longer next to the elevator, the smell was still there. The lobby toilet was stuffed up with waste which was disgusting.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Ginger
"Comfort Inn"
I love Comfort Inn Suites this particular one is in a not so good location. The actual hotel was nice and clean even the rooms no complaints but the overall area made me want to cancel before I even checked in. Children yelling and running around entrance the parents ( the mom's) looking ghetto also yelling, not clean. Again its the location it takes away what Comfort Inn has to offer. Disappointed in the location other then tha
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014