All hotels in Capitol Heights, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here55 Hampton Park Blvd, Capitol Heights, MD, 20743, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"DC TRIP"
Comfortable, good location. Great value. Nice place for family travel if all your looking for is a place to rest and sleep in DC. Complementary breakfast is nice. Internet works fine.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Very disappointed"
I was so embarrassed because I had a friend with me and the room was not clean there were dirty towels and it was suppose to be a non smoking room that smelled horribly of stale smoke. I even checked in later than the allowed time and the room still was not cleaned up from the pervious occupant. I will never stay here again and will not recommend this place to anyone. the breakfast was disappointing too I went early one day and everything that was suppose to be hot was cold and product looked stale. Didn't bother going the second day. It was a terrible stay.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
Renee
"Outstanding Personal Service"
The front desk staff was very helpful with information and accommodated our requests with high quality service. I asked how to get to the Meto station and was told they provided a shuttle service. All we had to do was tell them we were ready to go and call one station prior on our return and they would pick us up. It was great and not something we expected we were going to get! Also, when we went into the room we were first assigned to, there was water on the bathroom floor (there was a problem with the mechanism inside the tank) and we were promptly moved next door. The maintenance man checked everything in the room to make sure it was working properly before we moved in. I thought it was very thoughtful.
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2013
J. Ginn
"Close to six flags"
Great but smelled old. Would come back next year. I think it smells oldest
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"close to metro n easy access to dc"
all the staff were great had a very enjoyable stay only down-side was bed spreads were dirty we just didnt use them. had a great time over all
3 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Terrible"
Terrible rooms. Damp and dark. Service was sub par. Surrounding area couldn't be more ghetto. Fail!
Business trip Jun 11, 2013
"A little bit old"
Rooms need updated. Service was good. It didn't smell too good.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
paul
"OK"
It was just OKI, customer service was excellent, furniture needs to be upgraded
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
Francine
"Great value, close to Metro"
Super clean! Hotel staff is like family and all are hard workers. Everyone, including the manager, is there to help. Ms. Louis and her breakfast is fabulous.
5 night business trip May 9, 2013
Elmo
"could have been better"
The elevator was broke it was over crowded which made getting up and down a headache. Breakfast to early eggs where horrible.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"Ms"
We were on a no smoking floor but the entire hotel smelted smokey. When we got home our clothes had the same awful smell as the hotel. The bedspread had cigarette burns in it. I never rated a hotel before but this was awful and especially for the price we paid to stay there never again.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2013
El
For the look of the room and bathroom, an extra $30 should have been taken off, maybe more.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Mr. E
"It is normal."
the time that we have spent there was not too bad.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Very nice"
Free shuttle was not only nice from the nearby Metro but it showed up within about 5 minutes of when we called. Hotel was very well kept. The staff were all pleasant from the shuttle drivers, to the night cleark, to the breakfast personel, event to the day clerk. Would use again when in the area.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Eddie
"Not recommended"
Room was not serviced by housekeeping before our second night. Beds remained unmade, garbage not emptied, and wet towels were on the bathroom floor. Also the included breakfast was horrible. Eggs were extremely overdone. Went out for breakfast the second day.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"hm away frm hm"
Its like home away from home when I com here they treat me realy good
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
L.Ligon
"I would stay there again."
Good place to stay. Make sure you have hotel phone number to call for their van to pick you up from the metro.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly & accommodating - especially Manny, the security guy, who provided us with shuttle service to & from the Metro. Also, Janeth on the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my friends!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"Dissapointed"
Ciggarette burns on the bed spread, patio door bolted shut and unable to use, doors don't properly close, dust, odor, etc, etc...
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Ken
"Has Improved"
This hotel used to have a problem with people from the nearby cheaper hotels and even the neighborhood taking advantage of their amenities, but they've fixed that. Service was friendly and energetic. Some of the furniture is worn.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
lobby was cold. check in was slow. elevators and area around elevators were not very clean
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
"Great Value Choice to see DC"
Just off the Beltway, a mile from the Metro, clean, comfortable, friendly service, decent breakfast, free parking and cheap. This was the perfect place for my family's roadtrip to DC. Just know that the immediate neighborhood is low-end stripmall-ville. So plan to get in the car or the Metro to go out for food or entertainment.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
Roadtripper
"great hotel for the budget conscious"
The hotel was average at best, nothing special to write home about, but the staff really made the place enjoyable. They where super friendly and helpful.
7 night trip Jan 16, 2013
J. Breezy
Wonderful staff great service and well organize and very quite.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
Jeffery
"A decent stay..."
I stayed at this hotel in order to attend an NFL game at Fed Ex field, which was about a 40 minute walk (the hotel staff had already informed me of that before I made my reservations). The hotel had a map with walking directions to the field, which really helped. Their internet service and elevators sucked big time, however. Overall, it was a decent stay; clean room, and the condition of the hotel overall was good.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Ken
stayed overnight after football gaem. within walking distance of stadium. room was nice sized and clean. only negative was eggs in morning not that good but place was packed otherwise worth the stay and convenient to highway and food etc. will use again
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
ron
"Christmas made easy !"
Too short and I missed breakfast by ten minutes.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Melba
"Completely unacceptable"
Years ago this hotel was bad. Not much has changed, no way were going to lay down here. Smelled like smoke and bedspreads were soiled. I left promptly and went to the Hampton inn.
Business trip Dec 14, 2012
The hotel was nice. I was there for a skins game its close to stadium which was very convinient. The only problem I had was at 3 in the morning we got a call to our room saying it was manager of hotel and they needed to update our info. Obviously a scamso be aware...
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
"good"
Ill come again
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
We were two rooms of 4. The rooms were ok . The staff was very Nice. FOr the price i have to admit That ou was a very Nice stay !! We were There for the monday Night football and we walked to the stadium . Was a good walk but not too long. We decided to walk but There was a shuttle available! We just wanted to take some of the calories we took during the week-end ! Not far from dc and dc was awesome ! I reccomend this hôtel !
2 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2012
Sébastien
"Cheap alternative with free parking for DC"
We had 3 rooms for our company's staff. One of the rooms had not had the bathroom cleaned. Dirty towels were still on the floor, and there was no shampoo nor soap. It made us wonder if they had cleaned the room at all; however, the bed had been made. The other rooms were fine. Also, tried to use the treadmill in the fitness room but had to go to the front desk to get the treadmill key. They sign saying to go to the front desk had fallen down so I spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out why the treadmill wasn't working until I found the paper with the directions.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Wendy
"nice hotel"
The actual stay there was nice minus people calling the room trying to scam you out of your money or the men being arrested in front of the hotel and no real cable..
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Just a terrible place. Old, outdated, and dirty. The staff was pleasant enough but I had to change rooms 3 times to get one where everything worked. Last one had a bad battery in smoke detector that kept beeping. The hallways and elevator often had the acrid smell of what one guest called, Weed. Never again!
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2012
JR
"My stay"
Overall good stay
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
D
"IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMFORT INN"
WE'VE STAYED AT SEVERAL COMFORT INN, SUITE, CHOICE HOTELS IN THE PAST AND NEVER HAD THIS TYPE EXPERIENCE. WHEN WE ARRIVED, WE WERE OVERCOME BY SMOKE, AS SMOKERS WERE STANDING OUTSIDE BY THE WALKWAY. THEN WHILE WE WERE IN OUR ROOM @ APPROX 11PM, THE SCENT OF CIGARETTES & MARIJUANA CAME INTO THE ROOM FROM THE HALLWAY. IT WAS RIDICULOUS, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE SAW SECURITY OUTSIDE & INSIDE THE HOTEL. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THEM THERE IF THIS IS TO BE TOLERATED. THE OVERALL ROOM AREA WAS CLEAN HOWEVER, THERE WAS MILDEW/MOLD IN THE BATH/SHOWER TILE AND THE SINK DID NOT DRAIN WELL.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
LT DAVIS
always a plesure to stay in hotel, but the hotel needs new furniture is looking old tks
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2012
"great"
Loved it
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2012
"Great for DC mall trip"
Perfect location for those going into DC, Helpful staff, free shuttle to Metro underground. and a wonderful starter breakfast. Room was on top floor, clean and cozy. TV reception was a little fuzzy, Quite and peaceful.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
MG
"Nice hotel to spend time in"
The stay at Comfort Inn was enjoyable. Having the wash basin in the bedroom was a bit awkwark. I would have preferred it in the bathroom but we used it! The location was adequate for where we had to be the next morning. The attendant on the front desk was kind but was not aware of the many eating choices that were available in the area. The rooms were nice, clean and I especially enjoyed having the microwave and fridge available.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Jackie
"great"
I love it..I would recommend it to anyone
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
"Price is right"
For the location we were visiting it was perfect. Basically clean inconvenient, I had no issues since I was only going into sleep.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
A.Hale
"Good Hotel Great Price"
PROS:Before I could confirm my reservation I noticed that there was FREE coffee and tea in the waiting lobby. The coffee/tea table was equipped with sugars and creams.The staff was curious and thoughtful; there was hot/cold breakfast in the morning. The room had a flat screen plasma TV, Coffee, Soaps, Towels, Working lights, a nice deep tub for soaking and relaxing, and plush soft pillows. CONS The hotel should have made the customers aware that it is PG county law that guests not be permitted to go on the balcony. It was welded shut and I ended up breaking my nail, the carpet near the balcony was a little damp (guessing the cause was hurricane sandy), and the shuttle only goes to Morgan Boluvard. Addison Rd station is a little further than Morgan Boluvard ( about half a mile away from the hotel)OVERALL RATING: This hotel get a 4 out of 5. Mainly because of the price, but the hotel also has a good atmosphere and it's clean.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"Very Strick Rules Motel"
Fair, nothing to bragg about accept the beds, beds wear very nice. There was four of us staying for the game, our first night we had picked up some food to bring back and eat. The bell hop would not let us use a table in the restaurant to eat at. At ten o'clock the breakfast area is closed. All of this is ok, I want be back and I know you want miss me either. Your folks is only there to do their job, it's just a business and it's yours, have a good day. No love in this place.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
Barney
"Not bad"
Considering my situation at the time, this hotel was not that bad. I felt safe at all times. The price for the rooms definitely did not match the location. This hotel is ok for a one night stay with free breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"Close to Andrews AFB"
The only positive is the proximity to Andrews AFB. The elevator was broke, the toilet ran ALL night and the remote control for the TV did not work
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Joan
"Lame stay"
This place is HORRIBLE! They have old box tv maybe 30" most of the channels didn't even work... Swimming pool was closed the whole time I was there. The room space is nice, breakfast was pretty good coffee stinks. It's nice that it's walking distance to FedEx field. It's good to stay there for a day, but a week was horrible! Wireless Internet didn't work half the time. I would not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
Nate
"NO INTERNET, I FEEL OUTDATED IN THIS HOTEL"
Very disappointed, NO INTERNET SERVICE IN YOUR ROOM, YOU CAN COUNT THE CABLE CHANNELS ON ONE HAND, UPGRADE OR SALE OUT!
Business trip Oct 25, 2012
MICKI
"Perfect location for FEDEX events"
First impressions are lasting! Although the location to the sporting event we attended was excellent, we will not use this particular Comfort Inn on future visits. Only 1 of 2 elevators was operational causing exceptionally long delays (up to 4 minutes) to room access. My wife and I swapped room twice within the first 20 minutes upon arrival. First room was to be smoke free. It reeked of smoke and mildew and had burn marks through the comforter. Second room was not cleaned. Previous occupants left food, drinks, and appeared to have rested muddy feet on the bed. This room was to be cleaned while we left for dinner, upon return, the maid left for the night and did not touch the room. We moved to a third room which was acceptable. However, internet service on that floor was touch and go. Additionally, the picture quality on the television was lacking. The dining area was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast accommodations were most delightful.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Tony
"Bad place!"
The room was smelling really bado and the neighborhood not good (strange people)!
Other trip Oct 19, 2012