All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
    Bad pool
"Budget hotel meets small business needs"
Stayed for business. The hotel needs some cosmetic work but the room was very clean, cleaning staff friendly when approached. Good location for i5 and food choices around. I'd be happy to say i will stay again
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2016
william
"Good location between Woodburn Outlets & Portland"
Excellent for the price. My family went for a road trip for my son's Spring break. Our first stop was Portland, OR but we wanted to shop at Woodburn Outlets so I looked for place to stay between Woodburn and Portland but don't want to spend so much on hotel and found this one. Only few minutes drive to the outlet. Love it! Room was big enough with king bed which is comfortable and clean. The fridge and microwave were a plus as we brought some food to go. The best part of our stay was the breakfast, we were surprised as they have big selections(scrambled egg, sausage, hash brown like BK, boiled eggs, yogart, waffle, asst bread and cereals and fresh fruits) not like other motel that offers only muffins and cereals. The only thing bad and the reason I didn't give 5 score was because our sliding door won't close all the way so there's space and since the location of this hotel is by the highway there's a little noise coming in from the highway which I reported the next day and the lady in the front desk said she'll let the mgr know to have it fixed but never came but since that was our second and last night there I just let it go but overall I recommend this place for families who are in a budget on their trip.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Lani
"Good stay"
It was a very comfortable stay and breakfast was ok too,
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
"Staff goes the extra mile!"
Good value. Friendly staff. Clean & comfortable. When we left early 5:30, the night attendant saw us leaving and she told us the coffee was made and make sure to grab some fruit, etc. for the road. Very considerate and pleasant. Bit difficult to access shopping but staff was helpful in providing directions, maps etc.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
"Go hotel"
Good clean beds and rooms but i was told that breakfest was at 6 to 10 and i went at 9:35 and thay were cleaning it upso no eggs for me
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Gilberto
"Good for the price and close to everything."
Check in was quick and painless. Hotel was close to freeway so finding it was easy. The rooms were surprisingly quiet for being so close to main roads. We slept like babies. Staff was awesome to deal with. The breakfast was good. Biscuits, gravy, sausage and eggs. Waffle maker and fresh fruit were available as well as cereal. The room was a little busy during the weekdays around 645 AM but weekends it was dead when we went to eat. All in all an OK place to stay
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
stevan
"No frills, nice breakfast and comfy bed."
Breakfast was nice, hotel staff was accommodating and the bed was very comfortable. The room, though labeled a non-smoking room, had that tired, worn out, smoking-use-to-happen-in-here-all-the-time kind of smell.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Virginia
"Great Home Base Portland Metro Appointments"
During my four day visit, this hotel provided the perfect home base. It's close proximity to I-5, free WiFi, and free breakfast allowed me to get a lot of work done while not at appointments. There are plenty of restaurants/bars within a mile and the staff was extremely friendly and hospitable while respecting my privacy.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Roxanne
"Very nice but be prepared for freeway noise."
Overall very nice. I'm a light sleeper so had a slight problem with the freeway noise.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Creature comforts"
One thing that's hard to find, even at luxury hotels, is a comfortable chair to sit in at the end of the day. This is, of course, a "value" hotel brand, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found a quality reclining desk chair to sit at to work topped off by a plush chair and ottoman to kick back and relax. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will certainly make it my choice when I come back to the area.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2015
"I would stay here again!"
It was a great hotel with great breakfast! Right off the freeway and around 20 min. From Portland! We did have to switch rooms due to a water leak since the rain was really heavy during our stay. They switched rooms no problem.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Nina
"Quiet and inexpensive!"
Two rooms, three nights, a great deal! Clean and comfortable, no frills, breakfast was average but available. A bit off the beaten path. Without our smart phone we never would have found it.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Perfect for what we needed"
The bed was comfy, and the room super dark--if we were on business we would have had to set an alarm. Not thrilled with the breakfast. Pretty average, the front clerk was also taking care of the food 2 of the 3 mornings. The garbage can was overflowing and the lid smeared with food. She couldn't keep up with it all.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"A stay away for a day, that turned out to be great"
GF and I stayed so that we could head down to Woodburn Outlets in the morning. Room was pleasant, very comfortable, nice price, absolutely perfect, seriously.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Reservation was for a King Bed. Ended up with a Queen. Made Reservation over two months ago and they told me they were sold out of Kings. Hotel blamed Hotels.com. Still waiting for a refund from a duplicate reservation. Wont use Hotels.com or stay at the Quality in again. Poor Customer service.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"awful"
Looked Dubious. getting ready for nite, saw large awful bug on the pillow!!!. left at 11:00 pm in pouring rain, trying to find other accommodations.
Other trip Dec 14, 2015
"Comfy but no sleep"
Room was nice and clean and comfy, but I was trying to sleep and I could clearly hear vacuums going and people banging around. Very frustrating when you get in at 2am and pay $80 for 8 hours sleep only to have people or cleaning personel being loud as heck and knocking on the door, before check out time.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Not Provided
Overall pretty nice and good for the price. Only issue is the freeway nearby. If you are a light sleeper, do not get a room on the I-5 side. Not sure if it was just our room or not (don't think so), but the soundproofing through the sliding doors was terrible, meaning that the noise from traffic started at 4a.m. or so.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
"Nice place to stay while travelling"
Bed was comfortable and even tho it was just off the freeway, had a mountain-stay type atmosphere. Good breakfast as well, very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Ron
"Would go back."
Appreciate the non smoking but hallway smelled bad. Unfortunate because the hotel on average was quite nice. Front desk lady very nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Lee
"quaint"
Not a bad little hotel...quaint. I liked the individual balconies for each room.
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Quinceanera music until midnight?"
The hotel room was clean. Check in and check out were quick and easy. Our second night at the hotel (a Saturday night) there was a quinceanera in the meeting hall by the pool. We were across the courtyard from the pool and upstairs. We could hear the music from the party over our tv show. We waited until 10:30pm and could still hear it so we went to the office to ask if there was a way it could be turned down. Her reply is that she would ask but that those parties are kind of a big deal to their families. She went over and the music was turned down for 15 or 20 minutes but went back up until midnight. Other than that the stay was fine and the front desk staff did apologize when we told them about the incident when we went to check out.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Meghan
"Very nice hotel at reasonable rate"
Everything went well until check out. The lady manager gave me a lot of questioning about Expedia receipt. She acted as though she was going to charge me AGAIN for the room. I told her I had already PAID for the room and was NOT going to pay again! She asked to see my credit card and then launched into a s peach about HER problems with Expedia...NOT MY PROBLEM! I finally showed her the bank transaction on my cell phone and she apparently saw I was most irritated and back off somewhat. She finally acceptedy receipts and we checked out. I doubt seriously that I will ever use Expedia again as the whole point of advance reservations is to avoid this type of situation. The hotel it's self was fine but TV was difficult to use as the hotel did not provide any list of available channels.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Muttsie
When I checked in, I asked for a quite room. The room was more quite than my previous two stays. Probably in part because I don't think it was nearly full of occupants. I love the wooded setting. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Eldon
"NICE"
Nice place to stay, will keep it on my list of places to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Good value for a nice room"
It nears the outlets in Oregon which is also the target of my trip. The overall condition is nice: good size room, clean bathroom and nice breakfast. I think it worthy of recommending to other friends.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
shiping
We were pleasantly surprised. The room was surprising quiet and comfortable. Whil the hotel is a little dated, the setting is nice, and we got a much better breakfast buffet than we had expected.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Agnes
"Loved my stay."
There were sugar ants in the bathroom. Beds were comfortable. We had a wonderful nights sleep. The breakfast was delicious with plenty of choices. Front desk persons were helpful and friendly. Maid service was friendly and efficient. Great place for pets. Love the patio. Rooms rates were comparable.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"OK hotel, room smelled musty"
I wanted to like the hotel because i liked the location, close to the freeway, nestled in the trees. But there was an awful smell when we first walked in the room that we got used to, and even though I had a comfortable bed, my teens said it was the worst sleep they head. I don't think I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Kristine
"PROBABLY BETTER OPTIONS!!!"
Pets or no pets.. some confusion. Indoor pool out of service. Not great.. pay an additional $30 and stay at holiday inn. totally worth it!!!
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
antonio
"Booking didnt' go through"
Worst front desk service, we booked via Expedia.com and drove 4+ hrs, found out our booking for a room, never show up on their computer. They didn't even offer a replacement or call different hotel for us in order to keep customers like us happy. Completely disappointed and not even disability-friendly at all.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again..."
Hotel is dated, say they're in the middle of remodel. The area we stayed in had half the stuff missing in the hallway. Hotel is 10 feet from I-5, a very busy freeway, very loud traffic. Had a room on level 1 with a broken lock on slider door. Lady at desk didn't seem too concerned. Couldn't understand why I wanted a different room. In the second room, door lock worked but there was a broken lamp, no ice bucket, and the fridge did not work, lots of cob webs near ceiling. Tried to get an ice bucket from the front desk and was told "well I can leave the desk, I'm the only one here." I totally understand that but when she told me maintenance man was out to buy a light bulb and he's bring a bucket when he returned, no one every came buy. The bed was comfy. Shower poor water flow. Lots of towels. Carpet wasn't all that clean. Breakfast - well...maybe if you were starving. Breakfast was sad.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Lori
"had a great time in Portland Area"
I wanted a place near Portland with easy access to, but not right in the city. this was a nice location. I did not use the outdoor facilities, so I cant tell you if they work. they appeared to be maintained. inside was well maintained. the room was clean and comfortable. I had breakfast each morning, which had a decent variety of things. I barely made it to the breakfasts which ended at 9 or 930 am. no elevator- stairs aren't too bad to scale. I did feel like there were a lot of turns from the highway to the hotel- good thing my sig other has a good memory- and GPS. I could hear some traffic, but to be honest it didn't bother me at all. I slept well. there was free wifi and parking. I read some reviews that mentioned the outside looked rundown- I didn't feel that way, however, everywhere in Oregon right now is in a severe drought so pretty much all "greenery" including grass is yellow and straw-like.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
hannah
"Wilsonville hotel"
Ants in the bathroom!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
We've stayed there a couple times. We liked the room. It was clean & quiet & in a quite part of town. I did ask the lady at the front desk if they give any type of discount for people going into the hospital & that we would be coming up & staying in a hotel about 4 or 5 times. She didn't think so but would ask her manager. I never heard back from them. I went on line to reserve a room last week & when I clicked on reserve it jumped the price up $20.00 - 2 different times of trying. So I called the hotel & they put me on hold for about ten minutes & finally got back on & said they were busy & could they call me back. I said yes & they never did! Too bad, I liked they hotel, but they wouldn't give me answers, call me back, or help out in any way.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
cindy
We specifically chose this hotel because it advertised an outdoor pool. Pool water was green, hot tub not working. Room was okay though.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Veronica
"ehh...."
The room was very nice and cozy. It was right near the highway and you can hear it all night long. It was hot that day and it was impossible to leave the sliding door open as it was entirely too loud. I gathered that the owners had recently taken it over, as there was fresh painting, almost finished, and new molding in the rooms. There was a group of churchy people doing yard work all day till dark (Mormon, maybe? the girls all wore ankle length skirts and bonnets?). The big selling point for staying here was the pool, but it was disgusting & non operational. They said we could use it, but it was literally green. No thanks. My kids were very disappointed after a long hot day at the Enchanted Forest, they were really looking forward to swimming. I looked for a different motel with a pool but it was after 8pm already and they were booked. It was very disappointing. I could see where the new owners were trying to get the property whipped into shape, so maybe next year it will be better.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
misty
"Too close to highway"
Very noisy in night. The hotel is just beside the highway, there is no sound barrier. Living in the room is like camping.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Prolinea
Clean, pleasant surrounding and convenient to Portland and PDX
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"I would stay again."
The room was nice and quiet. The front office staff were very pleasant, the breakfast was good. The room could use a little touch up paint but the bed and furniture were nice and the balcony was a plus.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lori
"Good sleep among the trees."
The room was very comfortable and recently renovated. The hotel is surrounded by tall trees that made me feel I was deep in a forest and not along I-5. It was a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Janie
"Not Nice for the Price"
The furniture seemed new, and the bed was pretty comfortable. Hwever, the grounds were overgrown and dirty. There was trash all around the pool/community room and in the bushes. The hottub was broken, and the pool was freezing cold even in 90+ temps. The room had cobwebs in the doorways, gunk in the refrigerator and the chair was badly stained. It did not seem very clean. For the price $150, I expected a lot more.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Maybe going through a remodel?"
I'm assuming the hotel is remodeling? If they are, then the hotel may be different soon. The carpet in our room needed to be stretched and a piece of tile was missing in the bathroom. The little deck off the room was wobbly, too. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioner worked wonderfully on a hot summers day.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Spencerfam
"Convenient, in the woods hotel near the freeway."
It was a great place to crash after 12 hours driving. Big room, comfortable bed. Quiet.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
paul
Front desk called my room at 12:30am to tell me she was running my credit card. It was weird considering I had pre paid. I had a meeting very early the next morning so it was a bit frustrating to be woke up in the middle of the night over her own confusion
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Best place in Wilsonville to stay!"
My husband has been having oral surgery in Wilsonville and we usually stay the night there because he needs to be seen the next morning. We have stayed in 3 different motels and this was by far the best! The setting is in the trees. Even though it is next to the freeway, it is very quiet in the room. The staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. We will be staying there again whenever needed.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Barb
"Nice hotel, nice area, not too hard to find"
I was worried when I read a few reviews, but my experience was great. Front desk staff super, room solid, internet was excellent. Hotel is a little older but not bad. All in all I was very pleased with my experience.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Maxbcat
Room was clean. Pool and surrounding area needs to be cleaned more often and kept up. Garbage at pool was never emptied while we were there. Outside of Hotel needs up keep.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Room was clean, telephone in room not working. Only one washer in the laundry facility and it was taken every time I checked. Good breakfast. Liked the area.
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Fabiola
Pleasantly surprised. Convenient, grounds were very nice, beds were excellent! Biggest king-size bed ever seen!! breakfast area could of been a little bigger. Would stay again
Other trip Jul 24, 2015