All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
30800 Sw Parkway Ave, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Very nice hotel, close to freeway and services."
I did forgot to print-out directions and had trouble finding the hotel, and other businesses in the locale. Had to ask directions several times of locals that were very gracious. The check-in clerk wrote-out detailed directions for us for our local travels! we did not have much time to linger at the hotel, but everything about it was super!!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great for the price."
Needed room for quick overnight trip. Right off the freeway so it's convenient, but you get some freeway noise. Not too bad--I wasn't in the building closest to the freeway so I was able to sleep without earplugs. Older building but they've made some nice upgrades; tiled bathroom, fixtures, etc... Very clean. Good no-frills option.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Very Cozy and Affordable"
Very lovely setting. Beds were comfortable and the room nice. The breakfast in the morning was really good, lots of choices. Very friendly check in. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
theresa
"It was OK"
The beds were a bit uncomfortable and we left with sore backs and stiff necks. Everything was clean, though. Breakfast was exactly the same every day, and a little variety would have been nice. The Wifi was terrible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Caitlin
"nice place"
Clean comfortable nice place would recommend
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Convient for were I was meeting my shuttle to autzen stadium
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Bado"
The room stunk, the pool was green and the jacuzzi empty.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
george
"Overnight stay for moving out of area"
Overall it was good. We are in process of moving out of town and needed a place to stay (beds have been moved) before we catch a flight out of Portland. The hotel allows pets, which our cat if fine with and the fee is less than what Crown would've charged per night. Room is clean and has refrigerator and microwave. Hot breakfast in the morning was good. However, we did want to relax in the hot tub as we had stressful packing week, but as it is early October, the spa has been drained already. The pool does contain water but it was green. So we were unable to relax.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"My stay"
Well our room was clean the bathroom had signs of mold that needed attention due to poor air ventilation. The guest service book was non existing. Pool was green no water in hot tub. Fitness center very nice but requires a different key to access. Breakfast was decent hot and cold food. I would stay there again if I needed to. Considering right off freeway very quite room and price is good. If they just improve a few things this place would be better than just good.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Alicia
"Nice room, easy location, nice in the trees."
Room was larger than I was expecting. Has a small deck. Nice location under the evergreen trees. Convienent near good restraunts and highway. Overall was pleasantly surprised.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great price, excellent accomodations"
We were totally impressed. The room was clean and very comfortable. Price was right. We will definitely be returning.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Diana
So comfortable, safe, beautiful, nice. Best bed ever. Why do they make you write a certain number of characters. Omg it's still not enough. Blah blah blah
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Quality Inn Willsonville"
It is a very good value for the price. Make sure that you have coffee in your room. The front desk may be able to help you with this. Breakfast was good, protein too, not the usual bread, cereal and other starches. Very accommodating front desk staff. Well lit parking, stairs and other walkways to rooms. Nice breakfast nook. Will probably stay again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
ben
Largest motel room in 45 years!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"great experience"
We had a great stay at the Quality Inn Wilsonville. We loved how it was set in the trees and although it 's near the freeway, it was quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
CJ
My daughters and I thought it was a nice place for the price.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jackie
"Quality Inn - Wilsonville"
The room was quite nice and the bed comfortable for the price -$108 with tax. The second floor room had a small balcony. The mini fridge was decent size. The receptionist was cheerful and check in/check out were painless and quick. Continental breakfast had all the usual and was good quality.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice place to stay for about $100 a night."
Had a horrible experience, but that was only because my boyfriend and I had a big fight. The hotel itself was wonderful. Cute room with little balconies, trees all around. Could be romantic, if you don't have a fight.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
We were pleasantly pleased with location, grounds and accommodations. Room was nicely furnished, clean and bed was excellent. We asked to changed to an upstairs room and that was done without question. Breakfast had many choices and was nicely served.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
KAtie123
"It's ok, but..."
The Quality Inn is ok if you are not planning to stay in the hotel, except for a place to sleep. It is right on a very busy six lane highway, Interstate 5. The hotel smells old and over perfumed to hide the smell. So if you are sensitive to fragrances stay away. The pool is was dirty all four days we were there, and did not use it for this reason, even thought it was 95 outside. The hot tub spa is stained a filthy brown. The cement decking is crumbling in some areas. The flower beds are stunning except for the weeds, everywhere. The breakfast is much better than expected!
Response by Quality Inn Wilsonville
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property! We appreciate the feedback and can use this to help us improve our service. We're sorry we didn't quit reach your expectations and we hope to provide you a better experience in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
We stayed here last summer and had a wonderful experience, so we didn't hesitate to book again. Got there at 8:30 pm and they had no record of our hotels.com reservation, but rooms were available. The carpet was so loose on the floor in many places, that I was concerned about us tripping over it. No glasses, no mugs for coffee....everything was plastic/Styrofoam. Really? for $120 a night, I expect better. Won't do this again.
Response by Quality Inn Wilsonville
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! I'm very happy to hear about your stay last summer so thank you for that. I understand your disappointment about not having the glass coffee mugs however this year Choice Hotels has made some new brand standards and for sanitary reasons we are required to put brand new paper coffee cups in the rooms for each guest. We really hope to see you in the future so we can give you a better experience!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
We have now stayed here twice. The location is convenient and the setting is very nice (although a stone's throw from I-5). Our room was spacious, well-appointed and comfortable. Staff are friendly and check-in/check-out was effortless.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Needs remodel"
The room was okay. The air conditioning was noisy. There is no elevator. The outside needs updating. The motel is near the freeway.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Was pleased with the price and location is fine, a little distant from adjacent restaurants but fine. Freeway traffic noise was not a problem. We liked having a small balcony. The included continental breakfast was good quality.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised how clean the hotel was and the room was remodeled and bigger than I thought. The setting with the large trees is very Oregon. Breakfast was good. I love waffle makers.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Convenient location and good rates"
The room was very clean and comfortable. It was located just off the freeway but was very quiet.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Not a good stay"
They overbooked our room. We reserved a 2 queen bed room. They gave us a 1 queen with a hideabed and $10 off. My wife complained and somehow a 2 queen bed room became available. Wanted a swimming pool and went to the pool and it was nasty.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
matt
Good value. Rooms are nice and bed is comfy. Not all top end but reasonable. Showing some wear outside. Breakfast ends on the dot so don't be late.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Consistent"
Several stays here, consistently good!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
R. Sewell
"Close to wineries"
This hotel/motel is close enough to the wineries (about 30 minutes). Overall, I though the hotel/motel was pretty average. Rooms were decent size and clean, but this isn't a "destination" place...just a place to sleep.
Other trip May 27, 2014
O'Malley
"Would Book Again"
Room was clean and staff friendly. Nicole (I think that was her name) at reception was very attentive & professional. Only draw back was the outside pool was horrible, you couldn't see the bottom and itlooked as though you could walk on it yuk!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Not bad for a quick, inexpensive trip to Portland."
Went to see the Thorns play in Portland and decided downtown Portland was too expensive for a hotel room. Quality Inn in Wilsonville was just right. Rooms were clean, hotel was nice but a little close too the freeway, not a deal breaker though. Free breakfast was decent. My only con was when I took a morning shower the water went from hot to cold, hot to cold, very quickly so it made for an interesting shower!
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Erika
shower temp would drastically change while in the shower.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice clean older hotel"
Was a relatively quiet hotel considering it was close to the freeway. My only two complaints are that I never did get my wake up call. Just because you pay for your stay online you should still be able to get a receipt at the hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Affordable and basic"
It was clean and comfortable, nothing great but okay for the price.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"single night for event"
Was looking for price and location in order to enjoy a friend's birthday party in the area (vs a 3 hour drive on either end). Quality Inn Wilsonville was great for both. Included breakfast was good. Dining area was a little tight, but that was really fine. Buildings and maintenance was a little dated, but again not really a problem. When we arrived, my wife was very concerned about freeway noise since it is right next to I-5 - but happily, everything was so well insulated that it was not a factor in the slightest. Definitely would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Cottage feel hotel"
I first arrived and had trouble with my check in. After a few minutes I was able to get my room. Beds were smaller than I imagined but everything else was nice.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
First room(107) the outlets in bath didn't work. Asked mgmnt to fix while I was out. They didn't. Switched me to (108). There was such a heavy layer of dirt on top edges is tub/shwr frame that the crud was running down the tub wall when shwr was on. There was brown stuff smeared on heat lamp. There were two spots on tile that we're not part of tile but the remains of something that was pressed onto floor. I poked at it and it came loose. I have pictures of all. The remainder of room was clean. I told receptionist about it so that it could get corrected before booking again
4 night trip Feb 27, 2014
ROOM WAS GREAT, STAFF FRIENDLY, ONLY PROBLEM WAS WIFI, HAD TO KEEP LOGGING IN EVERY HALF HOUR
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
THOMAS
"Convenient, good value"
Portland is awesome, but if you are in travel mode Wilsonville is a good, lower-priced alternative. It was quiet at night, we couldn't hear road noise from the I-5 with the windows shut. I deducted a room comfort point for the extremely noisy climate control unit in our room which we had to turn off on a very chilly evening. Bed was a bit squeaky but comfy, and the sheets were top quality. Breakfast closed at precisely 9:30 am and there was not a muffin, apple or coffee creamer (other than flavored) to be found a few minutes later. The area is very convenient with lots of eateries nearby, as well as a Rite-Aid and other services a short drive away.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Jane C
"very convenient location"
Excellent breakfast! Great choices and plenty to choose from - if you had rating for breakfast you would get 5 stars! the bed was slightly too soft for my back but I had a good sleep anyway. the only minus was that I found two body hairs in the bath tub... had to rinse walls and tub to feel it is clean enough to take a bath.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Very well kept and friendly hotel"
Very nice and clean rooms
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Shane
"Not the best stay this time"
I stay here twice a month for business and it is usually a great place to stay. However, this time was horrible. They had some kind of dance going on in the convention center. There was music until 2 am and teens running around yelling the whole time. I called the front desk and she said there was nothing she could do. I talked to them in the morning and they said they would not refund my stay because I booked with Hotels.com. Was disappointed.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Chuck
"Excellent value"
Room was comfortable, service very pleasant and professional, and price was right. Only downside was a kitchen personnel non-show so breakfast was a little disappointing.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
"Best place in Wilsonville"
I go to Wilsonville at least 3 times a month and I have stayed in all the local hotels. This hotel is by far the best there is. The rooms are great, the breakfast is good and you cant beat the price. I now stay only here.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Chuck
"On the freeway but quiet"
Overnight stay.. We have like Quality Inn in other places but not here. We needed a business office- their computers were down, light bulbs missing on the desks, waited 20 minutes for help then was told "maybe tomorrow". No fax service available. The rooms: there was an odd foul odor. Had the last guest been ill? Won't go back.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
A.
"Great place"
Stayed there for three days, and overall 's great. might be the best for the price in that area.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Heater/AC"
Wish there was a temperature setting. Kept having to adjust it throughout the night
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Quality Inn highest quality room and service"
Everyone on staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Definitely better quality and more comfortable stay than at other hotels we have stayed in the area. We will only stay at the Quality Inn when we visit our kids in Wilsonville from now on.
4 night trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great Place"
Everyone was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. It was a nice hotel, good price, and they cared about our satisfaction not just our business. Our room was very clean and it was well stocked.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013