All hotels in Goshen, Indiana, United States of America
900 Lincolnway E, Goshen, IN, 46526, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Hotel is fine, hard to sleep due to train though"
The hotel is fine, clean, comfortable, has a nice staff. The only complaint is the neighborhood where a train horns every now and then, including 3:00 AM.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
I was in town for a family reunion and only in the room from 11pm until 8am for one night
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Carl
"Great option in the area"
Family business, a little older facility but well kept and great staff!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Average hotel,Average price"
I could tell they are trying to improve an older hotel. It was clean, the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was what you get at most hotels now. I would stay there again.
Response by Best Western Inn
Hello, this is Scott Baker, hotel owner. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I am doing things to improve and there is more on the way. Thank you for noticing!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
J
"Good times!"
Had a blast at the bar across the street.
Response by Best Western Inn
Thank you! The people of Goshen are almost all friendly and nice, as you found out.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Clinton
"Overpriced for the condition it is in."
This hotel is very old and outdated located in an old neighborhood. The building and the furnishings are old. The lobby is very small and not clean. The desk people were unprofessional. It was nothing to what I was expecting from reading the reviews. It is very overpriced for the condition it is in. We would not stay there again.
Response by Best Western Inn
I am sorry I did not deliver an experience that met your expectations. It is my goal to meet or exceed the expectations of every guest. My wife and I have been focusing on our renovation plans for the hotel and I admit that I took my eyes off operations recently and some aspects of the hotel suffered because I was not providing the leadership I normally provide. The negative reviews that have recently come in from you and others have snapped me to attention and I am fixing the issues that you and others have mentioned. Thank you.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Sam
"Stay Elsewhere. Not Convenient."
Two positives: THE CLEANEST hotel room I have ever stayed in. Also, this hotel is PET FRIENDLY (they have to be crated in room). LOTS of negatives: Traveling back home with an 11yr old and a 5 month old and they put us in the back hotel, top floor, no elevator. The stairs to the second floor are outside are not nonslip. The "full breakfast" is limited, even more so when the toaster and waffle maker don't work. Seating for breakfast VERY cramped. Hotel staff gossiping about what coworkers they do and don't like- openly, at desk, with customers. Not worth the money. I paid extra knowing BW reputation.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Affordable"
We selected this hotel because it was more affordable than other nearby hotels.The outside was still a bit dated, but the rooms were well kept and recently remodeled. TV was newer and we had no problems with the internet connection. One issue we had was with the temperature in the showers. It would drift cold, then if you turned it toward hot a tiny bit, it was suddenly scalding. We were a bit disappointed with the breakfast bar. We had a member of our party with gluten sensitivity and another with various food allergies and can usually get by with the right choices, however, options were very limited. We opted to eat out one morning, then go get some yogurt and fresh fruit the next. Hotel breakfast consisted of 3 or 4 sugary cereals, some pastries and toast, and green bananas.
Response by Best Western Inn
Hello, this is Scott Baker, hotel owner. Thank you for your compliments and also for your criticisms. I believe that a complaint is a gift. I took your food allergen concerns to heart and did some research. I now have gluten-free and dairy-free options available upon request and signage at my breakfast bar letting people know they are available. I doubt that covers every food sensitivity, but it is a start and I am ready to make more changes as I learn more. Our other guests noticed that hot water problem too and told us just like you did and we got that fixed right after your stay. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Great service and room was clean and accommodating. Breakfast area is small and crowded.
Response by Best Western Inn
Thank you for your kind words about the cleanliness and service. I am sorry it was crowded when you came to eat. I am getting blueprints made right now to expand my breakfast area. In the meantime I have set up some nice outdoor seating "al fresco" and I have trays available if you need to take your breakfast back to your room. Also I keep the breakfast open from 4am until 11am to let people choose off-peak times if they are able. I hope to see you again at my hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Lee
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was polite, helpful the breakfast was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable I would stay at the Best Western again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great service"
Hotel staff was very friendly and rooms were clean and hotel was close to town. DVD player in the room with DVDs available to borrow in the lobby was a nice touch. The free breakfast was robust and offered lots of choices, but truly unexpected and wonderful was the supper they provided. Very nice to have a hot meal available after I had checked in!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
It is obvious that the management is placing effort into the upkeep and maintenance of their rooms and services. It is good to see and made our stay that much more enjoyable
1 night trip Jan 27, 2013
Leon
"just nice place"
very nice nice and clean .would stay their again if i ever go to goshen in
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
regrey
"Best Best Western ever!"
This is the best Best Western ever. The room was clean and new, the tv was big and had an attached dvd. Don't stop reading because it gets better... free potato soup! Best breakfast ever with eggs, waffles, good coffee, cold milk with cereal, orange juice, and sausage. The staff was friendly and helpful. I even extended my stay to two nights. This is a nice place!
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
Galen
"Great staff"
The staff was super friendly, and the room was really clean. Continental breakfast was great. Only negative was that the hotel was right by the train tracks so it was a little loud.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Outstanding hotel accomodations...."
I have stayed at a great many Best Westerns over the years but this is by far the best. I hightly recommend this hotel as Scott and his staff are friendly, helpful and accomodating. They serve a great breakfast as well. Other Best Westerns should use them as a model.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
John C
"Great quality!"
Very clean room, nicely appointed, soft towels, excellent accessories. Breakfast room is very cozy and the assortment and quality of food is great.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Great Hotel for business Traveller"
I would call this a motel, not a hotel. And it was a great motel. When I first pulled up, i was apprehensive because it doesn't look to be in a good part of town. But once I checked in, I felt safe and the cleanliness and comfort of the room made it a good experience. For a no-frills place (no pool, spa, fitness room, etc)., it had some nice room features - a disposable TV remote cover, free wifi, ironing board & iron, plus the usual toiletry items and coffee pot. And the hot buffet breakfast was surprisingly good.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Sue
"Hotel Room"
The hotel room was very clean other then it was suppose to be a non-smoking room but there was a smell like smoke in it which did not help my sinuses. Other then that the room and location was fine.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
Fabulous breakfasts, very friendly personnel.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Air conditioner was very noisy, however it did help with train noise.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2012

2 night trip Sep 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Inn

"Awful"
08/01/15 Lisa H
The room looked dirty, stains on carpet and lenolium. Too expensive for no luxury features. The only good thing I can say is there was no bed bugs. And they had very comfortable feather pillows. The staff was pleasant also. They are remodeling the building in the back, but our rooms were in the front building. From what I could tell, if you got a room in the back building for the same price you would definitely have a better looking room. However, the parking throughout the whole place is terrible. If you do get a room in the back building you should still park up front because you will get blocked in by semi's and travel trailers.
"Best Western Goshen, IN"
07/31/15 ZionTraveler Ann Arbor
Lovely hotel and staff. Breakfast was good and had a lot of variety. Coffee was very good! We didn't spend much time in the room as we were out enjoying lake Wawasee, but when we were at the room we were very satisfied with our room. The fridge and microwave were nice to have and there was a DVD player and DVDs in the lobby (but we didn't have time to watch any movies).
"Typical old style hotel"
07/27/15 KK428 Richmond, Virginia
Outside entry into each room. It was as clean as an older hotel can be. It WAS quiet, so that was nice. The best part of this hotel is the very friendly front desk staff. The breakfast was standard but there are very few tables to eat and it's right at the front desk.
"Fantastic...as always"
07/26/15 marilyn19662014 Fredericton, Canada
I love this place!!! Great rooms, lovely staff, and the grounds are beautiful. Better than most Best Western's that we have stayed at. The beds are super comfortable& the hot breakfast is always HOT!!! We wouldn't stay anywhere else when we come to Indiana!
"Pet Friendly, Quiet, Comfortable, Great Staff"
07/24/15 Elizabeth H Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Our room was a corner room; it was quiet and comfortable. The hot breakfast was excellent, and they offered popcorn in the afternoon/evening. Also, their ability to accommodate our pets made our stay that much more enjoyable. The owners really care about people and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
"A great, pet friendly option"
07/19/15 Ray M Minneapolis, Minnesota
After getting “burned” by Trip Advisor’s “pet friendly” filter the previous night, I called ahead to see what the pet fee would be: $0! This Best Western is about 20 minutes south of the Indiana Tollway, off the beaten track in Goshen Indiana. The two story motel hails from another era. The beds are comfortable, the room clean and the facility is well maintained by its second generation owner. It was a pleasure to spend less for the room than we spent the previous night for a pet fee!
"Amazing Price...Amazing Room!"
07/15/15 Tazzlover Pennsylvania
We were pleasantly surprised with this room. I felt like I was in a Hilton when I stepped inbside. We had a two queen bed room that had pillowtops and I had the best night's sleep. The full breakfast was amazing and used all farm fresh ingredients. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.a
"Hoel shows it's age"
07/14/15 Donovan G U Ankeny, United States
This Hotel is beginning to show its age. The room smelled stale on entry, probably the age of the carpet, but clean and tidy. The hot and cold water in the shower were a bit tricky. The overhead light above the mirror could have been a bit brighter for shaving in the morning.
"Best hotel"
07/01/15 Timothy O Des Moines, United States
Staff is great, hotel is very clean. The breakfast is wonderful. Great place to stay. Room has all the amenities you could want. The location is great as well. I stay here every time I'm in Goshen and it never disappoints me!
"Great service Clean room !"
06/18/15 Kenny H
Unexpected overnight stay. Last minute. Had great service, nice and friendly staff. Really good hot breakfast on the house. Most importantly CLEAN ROOM ! Hurray for a good maid staff ! My previous 2 nights stay at a Holliday inn, hair and soap wrapper on floor in bathroom.