All hotels in Mission Hills, California, United States of America
10621 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA, 91345, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Only one problem"
The hotel itself wasn't too bad. It's exactly what you would expect for the price. Our only issue during our stay was when we went to go get breakfast in the morning. The times said until 10 am, but when we went out there around 9 we found no food and someone cleaning everything up. If you are going to have a breakfast you should have enough food for all your guests.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Terrible"
It was a terrible room. I only booked for one night but the manager was telling me that we booked for two nights and gave me a hard time to refund my money. and the key to open the door never opened the door I had to go to the office four times to get it fixed. I will never stay there again!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Christine
"Please Avoid this unhealthy Dirty old filthy place"
Filthy dirty run down noisy old smelly unacceptable place to stay We went to a wedding it was the only hotel in that area close by.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
marcus
"Ok nothing fancy!"
Not enough towels pillows ...motel was under construction! Only 1 thing I liked about it was it was gated.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Worse hotel i have ever stayed in would not recommend this one bit.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"lousy"
Make sure you check your charges hire. I already paid online for a two nights stay and they charge me extra day. They said they wil refund it within 72 hours, its been 148 I haven't got any refund.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
"Unclean and sketch."
Towels had stains, neighborhood was sketchy. My sheets were stained. It looks like people live out of the hotel. I saw underwear hanging from people's balconies. The front desk has a bandit barrier. Not a good look or feel overall.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Don't EVER stay here!!"
Booked on Expedia but when we got to our hotel they didn't have our reservation. Saying Expedia has been having technical issues. The lobby was nice but that was about it. The fridge didn't work and our food went bad. There was no running cold water in the bathroom sink. So I had to brush my teeth in the shower. There was a poop smear on the bathroom floor under the sink area. There was literally animal poop under my kids bed. The bed the adults slept in was falling apart underneath it. The pillows and beds were hard. The bath tub looked permanately dirty. Ironing board was filthy and unusable. I don't normally complain but this time it was BAD and not worth the money at all. We were extremely disappointed to say the least. We travel quite a bit and have had both good and bad experiences. This was by far one of the worst though.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Worst place I have ever stayed."
Refrigerator that was advertised to be in the room was not operationing in fact the door was left open. One tiny waste basket. Patio door was extremely difficult to open. In this non-smoking room, a pile of cigarett butts were right outside the door. Curtains were torn and hangting on the floor. The shower was the worst I have ever had. The water pressure was so strong it was like needles. It created a whirlwin in the shower so the flimsy cloth shower curtain was sucked into the shower wrapping around me. I was beginning to think this was a Candid Camera moment. When I got out of the shower the whole bathroom was soaking wet. Between the peeling paint above the shower and the rim of the drain popping off and the steady stream of water now running from the faucet, this whole shower experience was out of a nightmare. I can't believe that I actually paid to stay there!
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Cynde
"Valley Inn Hotel"
We stayed at this hotel when the family went to Universal Studios. This hotel is not on a valley or a hill or anything fancy. This hotel is on the side of the road where there is heavy traffic. They only have one microwave and the rooms look old and not clean. They have a gated parking lot on the side of the hotel, my only problem was they shutdown the gate so nobody could get out when they had a problem with one of the guest. We had to wait almost 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lol.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Manuel
"Survey"
I would like to take his opportunity and mention that I really like this hotel all stuff are very kind and friendly, I believe this is very important since that makes my family feel really comfortable, my kids really like the pool all house keeping stuff are excellent
Other trip May 21, 2015
jorge
"uneventful"
Comfortable and uneventful
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
ken
"Horrible experience"
The pictures online are not accurate at all. Mold on the doors and a horrible experience all together
Other trip May 20, 2015
april
"Its ok"
Everything was ok. Not good but not bad. We stayed so we can be close to the University for graduations. Would not recommend for a getaway.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Victor
As always this our favorite get a way place to unwine and be alone
Other trip May 19, 2015
Clean, and larger rooms than the price category. A good value play. Family owners seem bitter to be in this country, don't have any concept of friendly hospitality.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"not bad for the size and price"
Overall it was a great stay. Night clerk was a bit moody and the place is dated. Tv was not clear but the room was clean, was ok, gated parking was a plus.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
eric
"Bad neighborhood"
Pool is under construction as of 5/1/2015. Breakfast is pretty decent with a large variety of choices. Not enough pillows and doors jam on several rooms. Neighborhood is scary at night.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Erica
"Dirty, smelly and ugly"
Dirty, smelly and ugly. Not recommended. Will never return
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Cesar
this is your favorit get away place quite and convinet pleasent closet to what ever we would need
Other trip May 12, 2015
"BEWARE!!! I have a video of this Notel"
The hotel is extremely DIRTY. When we entered the room, it smelled disgusting. The bed was remade with dirty bedding, you could see the years of dirt on dark color carpet, it was awful, well as overwhelming. I wanted to leave but I couldn't get a refund to go to another hotel. However, I could only request a room change. I will never stay here again. The advertisement is misleading. I was disappointed on a whole new level. Please spend an extra $20 and stay in Burbank.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Remodel"
ourroom was very unpleasant in smell looks and feel. Everything was broken and beds were uncomfortable. We were determined not to have it ruin our vacation so we stayed for the weekend so we could find other accommodations. We spent entirely way too much of our vacation time looking for other accommodations. When we did we paid twice as much just to make up to ourselves the horrible accommodations to begin with. The night staff was reasonable it the rest were rude. I had to beg for another pillow and never received one. It always seemed as if was inconvenient that we asked for lean towels and the pool that was promised when I called was not operational. I am very dissatisfied.Maybe when things are remodeled it will be better
Other trip May 11, 2015
dont stay
"Rude and dirty"
The room smelled like mold. It's dirty. The fridge they have was left unplugged and opened so it smelled gross. The staff is rude and are thieves that take your deposit on a whim. The people that stay there are shady. You could hear people in the room over all night. You can even hear there mini fridge opening and closing the walls are so thin.
Other trip May 8, 2015
ducky
"GREAT HOTEL"
It was great, I enjoyed the hotel room it was very comfortable and roomy.
7 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Molletta
"Hotel being renovated"
The hotel was going through renovations.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Disappointed customer!"
The AC didn't blow out cold air, amelled like previous occupant smoked and the room only had 2 towels. Couldn't get moved to another room.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Not the Best Choice"
They did not have our room ready for us (they were doing serious maintenance on the toilet) and they gave us a queen instead of a king as we requested. Service was not great and the overall feel of the place was a bit sketchy.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Was gross and run down"
Rates were good, but the hotel itself was really gross. The entire place needs a scrubbing, or to just be turn down to start over. Everything was falling apart and just terrible. I would never stay here again and never recommend to anyone.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"It was OK"
Plenty of places to eat in the area. Nice grounds and pool.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Cheap n cheerful"
Good basic accomodation. Wifi flakey, staff generally helpful you will need transport to go anywhere
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Martin&Caroline
"Don't go by the pictures."
Never go by what shows in the pictures. We were downstairs with a double queen bed room. I was upset that our "patio" was wide open to the walk way. Would have just Preferred a small window. There was mold in the bathroom and a lot of rust in the tub. We arrived about 15 mins before check time in and was given a room that was still being cleaned, so we had to wait in the lobby until they were finished. Breakfast was just make ur own waffles, which the line never receded for, toast and English muffins. I was very disappointed.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Don't stay here"
the worst. Had to switch rooms 3 times. Dirty. Broke down non working room amenities. Quests already in room.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Good, clean and safe."
Good hotel service. Real good price for a three night stay. Will definitely stay again. Beds could be better, room was very clean and big. Quiet neighborhood and close to the frwy. Also, parking is gated and secure. Thanks !!
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Rafael
"Horrible"
The room was rundown out of date the door shined lite through from hallway, curtains didn't close all the way. furniture was old.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Garry
"never again"
horrible. the pictures are of the few rooms they have fixed up. the bathroom door did not lock. The tv was not llike the ones in the pictures and was at least 15 yrs old. the service at the front desk was horrible. i stayed here three times with no improvements like they say. there are other hotels with better rooms and service for less. i dont intend on staying here ever again
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
vanessa
"Nice location"
Everything was good. Check in is kind of slow but there is only one person working and he is nice enough.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Ken
"Don't pay attention to the internet pictures."
Courtyard is very nice. The front appearance is sketchy. Services are poor. The room looked like it was a crack house--damaged/broken bathroom door, no inside lock, old carpet and bedding, saggy old curtains, poorly equipped, dirty fridge and stained carpet.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
james
dirtiest hotel i've ever stay. I will never going to come back.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Annabelle
The location is great for people visiting family around the area. It's in a safe neighborhood and has a nice pool.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"E.g. Nice hotel close to the beachour weekend way"
it was quit, peaceful, and confertable it is our get way weekend place
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Rooms are in bad condition- don't get fool by the pictures...
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
This place was a run down dump. The hallways were filled with an unidentifiable strange odor. The free breakfast consisted of some muffins, fruit loops, some hard boiled eggs and 10 people waiting to use one waffle iron. Save yourself some grief and go somewhere else.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Ir was a very nice stay everything worked nice big pool
7 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
"Run away..."
This is my first hotel review. My sister and I took my 2 sons to Universal so proximity was great...15 minute drive. Unlike the photo...it is located on a very busy, noisy street (my bad for not googling). Outside there were various people hanging around smoking, the cigar smell was strong. We went to our room...1st room had a busted door jam and the metal plate was dangling so we couldn't shut the door. The 2nd room, I couldn't even open the door more than 2 inches...another broken door jam. Guy at front office gave us 2 new rooms that had access from the inside...you had to walk by front desk...safer. (It was Sunday night of Spring Break...knew we couldn't get another hotel). The carpet in the hall was beyond filthy. The room itself was clean. One room was on the street side, with cars parked within 15 feet or so...very noisy. The other room faced the pool area, much better. Breakfast was fine but I can never understand having 1 waffle maker when it's your only real food...it takes 10 minutes for a family of 4 so the line was long....also had toast, coffee, cereal, pastries. The staff were friendly...behind the shielded check-in area...like walking up to a bank teller...which immediately makes you feel unsafe. All I want is a safe location, sanitary room (I don't care if it's outdated or worn, but I want it clean) and relative quiet. Safety and noise and were my biggest concerns with this hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
cindy
"Decent hotel"
Hallways need renovating and carpet needs a face lift, need to get better wifi signal because I couldn't get a good connection. I didn't get a microwave. The picture of the room is what sold me and I was expecting more when I got there but wasn't impressed by the exterior of the building.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
R
"very convenient, and close to our destination."
fast check in, plenty of parking, quiet, spacious room, clean sheets. my son and i went to the pool, weather was really warm, but water was soooo cold i did not go in.
luis
"Worst hotel stay in my life"
Very dirty room...bath room sink over flowing...sticky carpet...bed sheets with holes....never want to recollect. ...
I am Krishna
"Do Not recommend at all"
An older hotel, the room was way below what I expected, the curtains were torn, the carpet was frayed. It was a non smoking room and it wreaked of cigarette smoke, the chair fabric was stained and the night stands had cigarette burns on them. The door to the room had been repaired from someone apparently trying to push it in and I had the AC on forever and the room didn't cool down. DO NOT stay here, you would think with the cost per night you would at least have something presentable!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"our favorit hotel weekend get away for our time"
the room was good and pleasent peaceful he frigurator
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Close to my work"
My over all experience was good. Nice tv all channels.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015