All hotels in Mission Hills, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10621 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA, 91345, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
"good location nice area"
convenient and easy access to freeways. breakfast is ok
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Kaye
"weekend trip"
The hallways were dirty and the room we stayed in smelled like cigarettes(I asked for non smoking)and the beds were hard but overall the hotel was good enough for what we needed and the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"What I expected for the price"
Parking good, lobby ok, reception behind full glass. Stairway and hall carpet kind of dirty lights out and flashing. Our room was simple and clean. Towels for only one. Bed was comfortable. Maid service was good.
Paula
When taking a shower the bath tub filled w/ water. It doesn't plunge right away. The sliding door doesn't slide easily. Have a small toaster. Guest wait in line.
"good value"
Good value. Older building but clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jeremiah
"nice hotel close to main attractions"
it was a nice stay. the are is quite , the hotel was clean an beautiful, and the staff were freindly
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Ayman
"2 star @ best. Not worth more than $50/night."
Stayed for long period. Front desk very friendly, but as is common in hotels in this price range, it seemed like the bare minimum of housekeeping was done in rooms. Surface clean only. Comforter & blanket never replaced, only sheets. Stain on comforter, carpet and nightstand when we checked in (like something had spilled) and neither comforter, carpet or nightstand was ever cleaned. English was not first language so requests were often not understood. Had to ask for additional wash cloths EACH day since there was more than 1 person staying. Shower didn't drain - was never looked at after repeated requests through housekeeping, so we showered in standing water ankle deep. Exterior is nice and lobby is remodeled, rooms are spacious, but need a serious deep clean. Front parking lot & landscaping always full of trash. One microwave for entire hotel, so expect to wait if preparing food during peak meal times. Gated parking was often left open so we didn't feel safe parking there. Wifi was NEVER consistent. Constant sirens on Sepulveda. Police at hotel several times during our stay. Could be a bonus though...we didn't think it was the safest area (even had another person staying there warn us to take some belongings out of our vehicle as he'd had his broken into before) but cops 4 blocks away is good. Bottom line: Calling it a 2 star is generous. It's adequate if you're on a budget, but don't pay more than $50 night and lower your expectations regarding cleanliness
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Frequent Flyers
"Good hotel for van nuys"
It's was good
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Ashley
I like how it's gated, you need your hotel key to get to the back and park. Makes me feel more secure. Oddly enough, when I got to my room, there were two people being arrested. Once again, at least I'm in a gated area cuz perhaps shady stuff goes on in this area. I'd still stay here again for sure.mking size bed, hell yes. Is it the most comfortable? No, but It's better than I expected and I slept like a baby. Loved how my room (all rooms in fact) had a balcony. Did I use it? No, I was only there to sleep but it's still a nice touch. Mini fridge in the room a nice plus. Did I use it? No, I didn't need it but it's just nice to see all these amenities at a hotel for the same price as other hotels I've stayed at that doesn't even have half of what I described. Biggest annoyance was the continental breakfast. Plenty to choose from but everyone around you are aggressive and messy. Staff did a great job restocking food as it ran out but it's a small area for lots of messy and hungry people around. Also, their Oj is the Tampico juice. Overall, great place for the price. I have to say it again: I would stay here again when I come back to area.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Only if you need a roof."
Stayed 3 nights. Both the shower and bathroom sink would fill up immediately and take up to 10 minutes to slowly drain. Told the front desk about it and they said they'd send someone in to fix it. It never got fixed. Also for all 3 nights I could not log on for Internet access. I had to go to the Starbucks down the street if I wanted to get online. I told them their access wasn't working and, again, they said they'd fix it, but they never did. The staff there seem like genuinely nice people, but they don't appear to really care much about the place.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Old but clean, in desperate need of an upgrade."
We stayed one night and was fairly comfortable. The price was right but I'm sure you know the saying, you get what you pay for! The sheets, floors and bathroom were clean. There were cracks in the walls, the bed looked rather lumpy- the room was very basic. Overall, we both slept well. It was nice that the room had a balcony and the parking lot had a security gate with keycard entrance. I wasnt crazy about the breakfast- boiled eggs, coffee, toast, hot cereal, bagels, muffins and waffles. For one night, it was ok but I'm definitely spending a little more money next time inin the hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jill
"Best cheap option"
Place provides you with everything needed in your room, from small fridge, coffee in room,blow dryer and continental breakfast. The Wi-Fi is horrible, signal is not strong at all and halls are old lookin and in a huge need of repairs, also lights in halls are flickering constantly and need to be fix. Breakfast is not allowed to be taken into your room, so you must eat in breakfast area only or that lady in charge will get you in trouble. For the price you pay compared to other cheap motels, this one is the best cheap option.
6 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Karla
"review"
smelled like a foot and the wifi was terrible, but it was cheap.
6 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"really bad hotel !!"
only good thing about this hotel is the closeness to my golf course. otherwise one of the worst hotel i ever stayed in.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"I was very impressed"
For the price, this was a terrific overnight stay! It was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. I plan on booking again, as the location is very convenient for my bimonthly LA visits.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Tony
"This place sucks"
Not as nice as they make it look online. You can't have visitors, not that I had any but it's stupid. The gate didn't work right so it was pain getting my car around to my room. The lock on my door was jacked up, so every time I went out it would take me 10 minutes just to get back in. The internet went out and it took forever for them to fix it. The room was dark and gloomy. The bathroom didn't look very clean either, worst place I have ever stayed. I don't usually write reviews but this place sucked.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
mac
"You Get What You Pay For"
The place is very run-down and old. Laundry was locked and not working while I was there for 5 nights. The light bulbs above my bathroom sink went out the first morning I was there and I had to tell them 4 times over 2 days before they finally sent a guy to my room for the 30 seconds it took to replace them. Being next to the intersection of 2 freeways and Sepulveda Blvd it was very noisy pretty much around the clock. There were 2 fights in the parking lot outside my sliding glass door while I was there and none of the people seemed to be guests at the hotel, just random hoodlums. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Business worthy, high marks for rooms"
Service was excellent. They knew a TON about internet. Rooms great. Hallways look like a prison but you don't spend much time there. There is a great BBQ place down the road. One of the better small motels in the area.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Enjoy it"
I enjoy would stay again on my trips back to San Fernando
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
ariel
"Anything to do with pics display on Expedia"
AC wasn't cooling enough, air extractor didn't work , cracks I'll over the walls , never come back again
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
manny
"Good choice for affordable L.A. room"
I really enjoyed my stay. I loved the room with the sliding door opening onto a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool and palm trees. It was really relaxing just hanging out in the room. The hallway leading to the rooms upstairs was a bit dreary, and the continental breakfast can only be described as "better than nothing." Convenient location near the 118 and 405. Sepulveda offers many eating and shopping choices, including Lee's great Vietnamese sandwiches close by.
2 night trip Jan 21, 2015
Nasty bathtub no hot water. Walls are cracked. Room looks like it is falling apart.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"•GETAWAY•"
My "HOME"away from home...Definitely a 'CALIFORNIA' vibe to this getaway% Pull the blinds back on the patio glass door and enter a 'FREE ZONE' ;-)
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Gregory
"Three days and nights."
The hotel isn't in the best of areas. But for being on such a major blvd it wasn't so bad. The staff was extremely friendly and even went out of their way to get me a room earlier than what was scheduled. Which was nice since I had been driving for 17 hours. I'd stay again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Phil
"Clean and comfortable - Valley. Inn"
Continental breakfast is not satisfactory. One waffle maker means waiting in line. Same with toaster. One coffee server frequently empty.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"All u need is in this hotel"
LA over all needs to rent a car cuz the destinations too far from each position, other wise this hote near UCLA and universal studio which were more important site to visit, you will get the tickets from the hotel and it had 20% off from the hotel website, of course if u rent a room there, (Disney land and universal studio tickets.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
lia
"Mom's service"
It was the best price in this area. I stayed here 5 years ago and it was more expensive then. A little old but had a frig. And a balcony so made up for older conditions. Breakfast could've been better but I will stay here again when in town
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Dirty"
This hotel is falling apart. Clogged and dirty bath tubs, pilling paint ceilings, old/ripped curtains,dirty carpets cracks on the base bards, possible bed bugs or termites. Overall NASTY! We booked multiple rooms and all were in the same condition. We ended up checking out the same night and looked for another hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel close to many things"
I loved this hotel I always come back to them. Its close to May things, freeway and stores.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
hanz
"Fair"
Adequate for what we needed. Looks a lot better in the pictures than what we experienced on arrival.
10 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"AWESOME HOTEL!"
CHEAP! ALL AMENITIES AT YOUR STAY! OVERALL I LOVE THIS PLACE. I'VE ONLY FOUND A LITTLE BIT OF A DISSAPOITMENT OF CLEANINESS IN MY ROOM ONCE. I CLEANED IT UP MYSELF BUT EVERY OTHER TIME I'VE CAME HERE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN AMAZING. I'VE BEEN TO OTHER HOTELS AND I'M SHOCKED THAT THEY DON'T HAVE EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT THIS HOTEL INCLUDES. I LOVE THAT IT HAS WIFI, SECURITY, AND A BEAUTIFUL VIEW. PLUS FREE BREAKFAST?! IT'S JUST MY FAVORITE.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Giovanna
"Not again"
The worst Hotel,I have stayed in
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"5 Star in my heart"
I was greeted as soon as I entered the lobby. I was recognized by the clerk and welcomed. This hotel has clearly seen better days, but the rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Ricardo
"Honest Review. Not bad, not great, worth the money"
Overall I would say it was a pretty decent hotel. There was adequate parking and check in was fast and easy. The first floor seem much nicer than the 2nd floor, the stairs up were dimly lit and gave a "cheap no-tell motel" feeling. The carpet in the hallway was filthy disgusting.the room itself however was not bad. It had outdated furniture but a flat screen TV, also had a balcony where we could keep and eye on our vehicle. It was very quiet and a nice stay. We asked for extra towels and got them in less than 10 minutes. Staff was very friendly. I would not mind staying here again and was overall happy with my experience with what I paid. Can't expect a ritz-carlton stay on a motel 6 budget!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Audrianna
"Valley Inn on Sepulveda"
My stay was very last minute, but the hotel was ready for me. Good highway access to the 405 up near chatsworth.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Collin
"Rightly priced."
My husband and I stayed 2nights. Staff was nice, breakfast was great. Waffles were wonderful. It's in a great location. We wanted to stay in a place that's close to both magic mountain and universal studios. This place was priced right with free breakfast and smack in between both locations. We plan to use this place again in March
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
estela
"Family good time"
Wifi didn't work at all but everything else was very good from service to breakfast
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Milton
"good hotel"
Good experience
9 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Valley Inn looks stunning but the staff are bad."
The place looks stunning, it was decent and good for the awesome price. The customer service was not all that, the guy in the front desk look like he didn't want to help us check in, he looked like wanted us gone. The breakfast was decent and great but what suck was that we could not take the food to our room and eat there and must eat in the lobby with all the other guest which was really uncomfortable. Vending machine sucks, our snacks keep getting stuck. If this place wasn't as stunning then I think I would of given them a 2 or 3 star but 4 is pretty decent.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"good"
Good
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Valentin J
"comfterble Stay"
it was real quiet, so clean and big room. For the price I was amazed
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Liz
"A bargain priced treasure in the Valley"
Room was clean, quiet. Area was early gardened. The room has a separated dressing/ kitchenette area, and it makes feel like it's a larger room. Towels were of decent quality, not likd those sandpaper ones at some hotels. Lobby has high quality European furniture, giving it a sense if being in a much more higher end hotel. Definitely the largest pool I've seen at central to all rooms. The lobby and reception are grand in size, and super clean. I've stayed there 3 times in the past year, and I'm coming back for sure. The best value I've seen in the Valley.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Jon
Ok hotel for the price but Would have been better if coffemaker had actually worked.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Sung
"what u get what u pay"
fine
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Just OK, probably won't go back."
The room itself was clean, but showed it's age. The hallway getting to the room almost made me want to turn around and get my money back (carpets hadn't been vacuumed for a while and they were VERY stained and worn out) The paint in the hallway was chipped in places and really needed a new coat. I never could get connected to wifi. The breakfast was just a continental breakfast (muffins, bagels, waffles). No eggs, fruit, meat or even cereal). The hotel was cheap...I got what I paid for.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
You can tell how the hotel is by looking at the front desk sitting behind the bullet proof glass wall and very dirty bathtub and toilet.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"was good"
Big room with balcony. Friendly stuff. The towels were dirty, but everything else was good!
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Poor room hygiene, poor management"
I have often booked here in the past but have had no problems. This time however, no pillow cases were given. The management just said that their dryer just broke down and said that they would attend to it. They never did and were not the least bit apologetic. Very poor customer relations.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Do not go here!"
Room was not clean. patio had an old broken refridgerator on it. Door had been kicked in and not fully fixed. Room was simply disgusting!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014