All hotels in Mission Hills, California, United States of America
10621 Sepulveda BlvdMission HillsCA91345United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
"NEVER AGAIN."
Bad neighborhood to put chairs in front of my door to feel safe. I wish I was joking. The coffee maker was broken. The shower wasn't working well. There was graffiti on the walls. It was a spacious disgusting room with a dirty fridge and no microwave. The balcony/patio felt like it was going to collapse if I stood on it too long. The TV was absolutely horrible. They lied about the king sized bed. It was two twin beds together and one of them was broken. I hated my stay. I regret coming here. DO NOT STAY HERE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
2 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
"Run down old hotel"
front desk and lobby remodeled but rooms were terrible condition, torn curtains, holes in sheets, terrible dirty smell in room, bathrooms had no stoppers in tub or sink, furniture was filthy. Door was not secure, drafty and cold. The worst I have seen ever.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
MB
"terrible"
no internet, remote tv not working right, loud neighbor using tv all night for 2 nights, trafffic noise loud as room close to main road.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
BIII
"pretty good place to stay, CA traffic is a bummer"
I met up with retired friends for an annual luncheon. Would have stayed longer but the terrible drivers, awful freeways and unkempt roads have me wondering if I will ever return to Southern California.
2 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2015
Room was pleasant and nice view to the pool. The neighborhood was not all that and there were people that were very loud in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
patricia
"Bad bad hotel"
Room was very beat down. Damages everywhere. Bullet proof glass. Unfriendly service. Avoid at all costs.. Pay an extra $20 for anther place.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
Nareg
"conveient"
my son lives a couple of miles from there so we are able to get a nights rest before going back home. this is the third time we have stayed there. It is quiet, feel safe able to rest well.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Margaret
Good hotel for the price I paid. The staff is very helpful. The only thing they can improve is the bathroom because I couldn't turn the shower off completely, so the water continued to come out. And the toilet wasn't completely fixed on the ground, so every time you get up, the toilet shakes. Besides that, the hotel is good for those staying just a few nights.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
LJCGP
It was perfect for that price
5 night family trip Nov 17, 2015
Sahag
"Interesting"
Well. Where to start. Recently was on a business trip to Northridge. I found this hotel at a pretty good price. The reviews made it seem livable. Upon arriving we noticed that the hotel was dated, but clean from the front. The lobby was clean and presentable. Our first indication that this wasn't going to be a good stay was the bullet proof glass surrounding the front desk. They gave us our keys and we headed to our room. It was around a corner in the very back of the hotel. Lots of very sketchy people hanging around outside. We get in our room and are immediately overtaken by the smell of smoke. I didn't realize there were still smoking rooms in CA. The room was kind of clean. But everything that was supposed to be white in the room, yellow. Lots of burn marks on every piece of furniture. The tv worked. The one chair in the room was full of holes and covered in enough questionable substances that there was no way we were going to sit on it. Going in the bathroom, the tub leaked. The whole time. Someone at some point had jacked the hair dryer off the wall and left huge holes in it. Further more while showering chips of paint would fall on you. Overall I would never recommend this place to anyone. Bright side. They had a pool. Downside, it was greenish.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"The Best Hotel Ever!"
I would like to say I am 8 months pregnant and everyone at the office, cleaning staff and guest treated me with the best respect. I felt at peace with my stay at Valley Inn and will definitely be back.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2015
Laticia
"Those reviews are wrong or before remodeling"
The stay was great! All those bad reviews must have been old or before remodeling. Very large room California king bed and very clean. Special bonus every room had its own patio or balcony. Nice Lobby vending machines and free Continental breakfast waffles bagels muffins juice .
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
"in the previous, i would rate a 3 star but now no"
It wasnt a pleasant stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2015
manuel
"Stayed another night"
I would stay there again in the future. I booked it for one night only to see how it was and i felt it was okay to book it for another night so i did. All i would have to say is the front desk needs more work on there customer service skills. Other then that it was decent.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
IRENE
"Business Trip"
I was on a business trip in Los Angeles
4 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Deborah
Hotel was ok for the price but front lobby horrible customer service
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
EFRAIN
"Three nights in Valley Inn"
A little older but OK for the money.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Randy
Nice setup, each room has a balcony.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Avoid this place. Service was horrible and the rooms are ancient.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
"Awful but nice!"
Security an issue. No real solid locking system. Hotel is old and needs major updating. Bathroom amenities completely worn out. Tub did not drain. Cracking in walls and floor. Bed was comfortable and tv worked fine. Breakfasts were adequate and daily cleaning and fresh linens were welcome. Staff was friendly and helpful especially considering the conditions.
4 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
"Rundown hotel"
Hotel was not in good shape. First room they gave us had a broken door handle and not very clean so we switched rooms only to get another dirty room. Carpets were filthy, beds were hard and AC didn't stay cold and my biggest pet peeve was when we asked for maid service they came and cleaned but decided to leave our room door wide open when they were finished. Luckily nothing was stolen out of our room but it would help that you would shut the door afterwards so your belongings are safe. Needless to say I would not stay here again
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Bina
it was comforable and cool the draps by th A./C unit could use something to hold back from in front of tthe vents if you where to use the heater it mite be dangerst
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Affordable, and quiet"
The hotel is affordable and quiet. Old hotel and the surroundings are scary. The beds sheets feel old. And needs to be more clean. Room had a few damages on the wall. For a family I dont recomend this hotel. If you are troubling alone and need a place to sleep. This is ok.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Angel
Dirty, stains on carpet, stains on walls, dirty furniture, stains on drapes, old , I would not recommend
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
We were looking for a quick weekend getaway to Universal and Hollywood. This hotel is about 20 minutes from Universal and 30 from Hollywood. Overall, the staff was nice and the hotel room was clean. They have a nice pool out back for the downtime. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay!
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Raymond
Decent hotel for the price
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Jayrald
"Great room...need better towels"
The Deluxe King a Room was very spacious and included a mini fridge and the patio entrance facing the pool as it shows in the advertising picture, so that was great. However, the towels and the curtains were both very old and dirty, bring your own towels. The rest of the stay and location were ideal.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Jonathan
"2 Week Stay"
I read reviews prior to booking and new what to expect. At first I thought to myself why did I come here but I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The pool was clean and landscape kept up. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The rooms need some updating as far as carpet and paint but the WIFI was strong and the T.V. had over 100 HD channels. Also, where else in L.A. does a hotel provide complementary continental breakfast and have free coffee available all day for roughly $70 a night. I checked out a day earlier and was surprised that they refunded my for the day. I will definitely book here again when in L.A.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Chester
It was an ok place for an inexpensive hotel. In need of a remodel but rooms are clean.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Room was clean and spacious. The only downside to our stay was the free breakfast options, liked that breakfast was available, but wished the food was better
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not clean"
We got dirty towels. The room was not clean. They are not very nice to guests. For example they close breakfast right on time and take everything even 20 of guests still eating breakfast! :)
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Great for business in the area."
Depressing furniture..distressed property...but there is plenty of hot water in the shower and the flat screen television works. Oh, and the rooms come with a refrigerator. I've stayed at this hotel for business in the area many times, and will continue to do so in the future because the price is right, and they have non-smoking rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Nice place but need drapes"
Very clean yet out dated place. Very roomy and breakfast is way better than 90% of economy places. Real waffles just some eggs and it would be perfect. Staff kind only negative is the drapes , they were so old that they started tearing from the wall.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
bernadette
"good price!"
Ok
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"would stay again"
For the price it's a decent hotel, just needs some remodeling.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
it was a good stay except when they gave another tendent the same room key that was kind of startling at first tnhey applized he had the room next door tcleck wrote the wrong number on the key poch and programed it wrong i am sure that has happen at other hotels
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Will not stay again"
Poorly maintain, old and run-down environment.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Worn down and dirty"
Worn down and dirty. A/C units work on/off. Beds needs to be replaced.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
The A/C Kept shutting off and the room was very hot. Other than that, all was decent
1 night trip Oct 6, 2015
Nicole
There were homeless people camping out where the parking lot meets the street. The hotel is set back a little ways, but still..... The room was from the 60s maybe. The door had one lock with the chain missing and the bathroom was vintage tile. The room was big. The tv remote didn't work and using the buttons on it you could only get one channel, local pbs. There was a courtyard with a pool and chairs where you could sit out.... there's a sliding glass door... but the entire outer wall of the room is glass. It was hard to get it locked, nearly impossible to use the curtains to cover everything so people couldn't look in... and the corner a/c unit blew air behind the curtain and took hours to cool the room on max cool. There was one ice machine and it was broken.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"Ok for a night stay"
Had I have a working fridge, a microwave, I would have given rating 4. Was happy with the patio. Breakfast items were good. My stay is only for good night sleep, so I was just ok with this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"economic with large room."
Average. Great for price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2015
"Almost stayed there twice."
Older motel so it is what it is, area is not the best,over all ok only if you have no choice in prices.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"the wackiest motel I've been to all year"
it took 5 hour for them to get me the right remote control for the TV I had and I had to go to the office 2 times before they fixed it and the gate was open all night to the motel was not secure from the public and they had no pet friendly rooms and they require a 50$ security deposit for their rooms which from the photos I have I don't see why they need a $50 security deposit
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Nicholas
"The Convenient Inn."
We've stayed at this hotel before, it's convenient in it's location and the price isn't too bad. You get what you pay for, so the rooms are comfy, not too fancy. My only complaints are that there are some wear and tears in the room that do need addressing, such as some cracks in the walls or moth holes in the curtains. Also, they now do a $10.00 charge if you stay till 12:00 pm for check out instead of 11:00 pm. I've never been charged that before, until this last time and it was cash only. Aside from that, it's a quick, inexpensive getaway hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Christine
"do not book here"
Old and dirty, torn curtains, just nasty..,lumpy mattress!
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
cmb
"It was MEH"
As soon as we arrived, we went to the front desk which we were greeted by a man who seemed annoyed or bothered. We arrived at our room and we can see other people outside of their rooms smoking and talking. Once arriving at our room, everything was clean, the room was fairly big and we had plenty of space for our luggage. The only downfall of our stay, was when we arrived to our room around 2pm - 3pm, the water from the tub was EXTREMELY hot. We called the front desk and they had informed us that it starts cooling down after 4pm. It was an okay room for the price we had paid.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Raquel
"Life in LA"
I stayed for three nights, primarily because of it's location and proximity to friends I came to visit. The hotel isn't bad. Not great, but not bad. Some of the staff at the front desk is less than friendly, and the neighborhood has certainly deteriorated from the last time I visited. Welcome to LA!! One very bright spot is that it's within walking distance from the Bear Pit, if you don't mind walking in that neighborhood. I would stay there again, but only because there aren't very many alternatives.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2015
MARK A.
"Cheapest =worst service and rudest staff"
Only stayed there cause it was the cheapest place to stay in the area
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015