All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
2301 8th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98121, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

I had to be in court the next morning (I'm an attorney), and this hotel was quite a ways from the court for walking, but hotels closer to the Pike Place Market area are more expensive, so I went with this. Nothing stood out as being bad, but nothing stood out as being great either. No little soaps; just dispensers on the walls.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Sam
"Mom trip"
Way over priced for the creeking floor above you. Paper thin walls and doors where you can hear people talking thru the walls and doors. Hall traffic and doors slamming thru out the entire night 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 o'clock in the morning
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Freda
"Would stay here again"
Reasonable rates, very accommodating staff. Good location.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Disapointing hotel"
The check-in was easy and the staff was helpful however, we had a problem getting into our room with our electronic key; we found an empty beer can in the room; and only had one set of towels. The maid did not remove the trash on the second day. The bathroom did not have soap bars only liquid soap. The neighborhood had a nice park across the street but the area had an industrial look to it.The check out was quick and again the staff was nice.
2 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Very good !!"
Good location, near everything. We can do almost everything by walk from this place. Breakfast is good, the staff is really nice and helpful.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
caroline
"Throwback"
1960's hotel w a few updates in somewhat convenient location (15 minutes walk to convention center & actvities, close to many bus lines). Staff is personable. Musty hallways, eco emphasis inconsistent (toiletries in dispensers, eco cleaners, plastic coffee only better than none, towels changed daily despite signs, not vacuumed well), acceptable bed, clean linens, old rugs. Includes: wi-fi one must log in every use, simple breakfast w weak coffee, 24-hr access to 2 computers, 1 hot tub, 3 cardio machines & free weights, luggage hold between check-out & flight. Almost good, price approx 15% too high.
8 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Old rooms unconfortable beds"
The bedrooms really need serious renovation and the beds were not confortable at all. After 4 nights there, my back was begging me to go back home. Our room was smelly and humid.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"A good downtown alternative in Seattle"
I booked this hotel to stay in while I attended a conference at the Convention Center. The rates here were much better than the hotels closer to the Convention Center. It did not appear to be in the greatest neighborhood, but we did not have any trouble. From this location, I was still able to walk to the Convention Center and Seattle Center (where the Space Needle is). Pike Place Market/Waterfront was a bit farther, but still manageable on foot. We took a bus to see a Mariners game and the stop was only one block away. Overall, this hotel gave us everything we needed to have a great time in Seattle.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Marie
"This will be my go to place in Seattle"
Every morning there was a newspaper on the door and a continental breakfast downstairs with a make your own waffle station. There is a little fitness center with a large hot tub that's open 24 hours. The room was clean, and the service was good. We had no problems whatsoever. Plus is a great downtown location, everything (Pike's Market, the Seattle Convention Center, The Space Needle) is within a mile of the hotel. And $10 a day parking at the hotel is nothing compared to one of the lots downtown. We will stay here again.
6 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Quincy
"Close to the Space Needle!"
I would stay here for the prices. The rooms was decent and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location of this hotel is the best. Right in the downtown area and walking distance to the Space Needle. Area felt safe.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
We stayed two nights while attending a conference and also to visit our daughter and enjoy some Seattle sites and restaurants.
Cathleen
"An OK room at a decent price"
Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Leah
"walking distance to Pikes Market and Space Needle"
We had a slight leak in the room they did all they could do to put us in antoher room that we would be comfortable they appologies, I mentioned how I was there to celebrate my birthday and the next day I had flowers, a card, balloons, bag of candies, and points added to my account for the enconvienance. They truley have a great customer service.
Rosi
"Great location, old facility"
The hotel is in a frat spot, among downtown, the Space Needle area and gray shops but it is an old facility. Taxis in Seartle seem to be fair on price but we could walk almost all the time. Staff are not very friendly but rooms are clean and comfortable...
Jose Luis
"Average hotel"
Close to the places we wanted to see (within walking distance). The hotel walls are thin. We could hear people on top of our floor walking in the middle of the night. Overall, average hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
"good staff; bad stink"
Staff was great and welcoming. Breakfast was very good. The room had a bad odor though.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Jodi
"Close to attractions"
Liked the location, staff was very friendly, the room was clean but a little on the small side and only a hot tub no pool for my kids to use.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"."
Love this hotel and the 24 hour hot tub. I know properties do not like when you book with a third party, but had a rude front desk clerk when I called to make a note about a friend checking in. She would not allow me to make the note with her, which is fine, but had an attitude and transferred me without even saying she was doing so. All other clerks were very nice and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"The staff is five stars, the hotel 3"
This is the second time I've stayed here due to its close proximity to the Fremont area. Is it the greatest hotel I've ever stayed in? No, it is showing a little fraying around the edges - but the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, there is a small park across the street and a Whole Foods is a safe and easy 5 minute walk away.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"A nice economical hotel"
The hotel is one among the group of economical hotels in the area; the others include Holiday Inn, Travelodge, etc. With reasonable rate, it provides basic service of good quality, including free continental breakfast.The staff are nice and helpful and the room is clean. It has free Wifi both in guestrooms and in the lodge.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great location!"
The location of this hotel is great! Within walking distance to Pike Market & the Space Needle! Dave at the front desk was amazing & super helpful. You have to pay $10 for parking but free breakfast in the morning & a 24 hour hot tub! Rooms were super clean & comfy! I would stay here again if I come back to visit Seattle.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Deborah
"Tired, old facility. Substandard."
The room wasn't clean - linens were sparse and questionable. Bedspread stained. The place had a musty odor. From about 200am to 500am there was a loud profane argument between a couple that was accompanied by many many door slams and threats. It became rather scary. I would drive all night to avoid staying here again. Ever
"Spring Break in Seattle"
We had a short visit to Seattle mainly to visit an exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum. We stayed at the Best Western because it was a good location and the price was reasonable. We did find two restaurant within walking distance. WE had nice dinners at both restaurants.
3 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
Deana
"Close to city attractions"
Convenient to city center attractions, room is clean, breakfast is OK, staff nice
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
mike
"Disappointed and hinden costs"
The rooms were very small, for the price. The maid service was good. The online photo of the jacussi was deceiving. It was much smaller then I expected. Aside from that, I went to use it, and it wasn't working, they placed a work order for it, my kids were disappointed they couldn't use it. The worst part, the hotel taxes added on the bill. I know it's not the hotels fault, but I will never stay in the Seattle city limits again. Daily taxes, not per stay. $10 parking + $2 parking tax. Seattle tour tax IMP $2. These aren't even the normal taxes, they are in addition. I literally had sticker shock, and I have travelled quite a bit, so it's not easy to shock me.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Close to all the action"
Looking for a reasonably priced hotel where we could walk around downtown and sight see. We do like to walk. Perfect location. Nothing exciting but it worked fine for our pocketbook and needs.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
mom & teenagers
"Room Review"
Quiet rooms, son had a problem with his room but they upgraded them and the service was wonderful. Love the complimentary breakfast! Would stay again..
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Hotel is dated, but in a good location. Only drawback, people off street coming in for breakfast that had not been staying in hotel. Decided to go elsewhere to eat...
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Best Western Loyal Inn"
Nice value for the money. Beds were comfy. Rooms were a bit small, but very clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast was good and a breakfast area was adequate.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
KATHLEEN
"Nice clean hotel. Great location"
Very nice and quiet hotel. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
kk
"My new home away from home in Seattle"
I really enjoyed my stay here. LOTS of amenities too! Free breakfast which was very good too. Also an office with desktop computers for those of us who don't have laptops. Also jacuzzi, and workout room. The room was nice. Had a microwave and refrigerator in it. Staff was excellent. Friendly, professional and always helpful. Location is very good too. Bteween Seattle Center and downtown, not far from PIke Place Market. When I come back to Seattle, I will have NO hesitations in staying here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"It's fine."
The price was right, and the location was excellent. Rooms adequate, clean. Morning breakast was standard but good enough.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Small, needs to be updated."
not worthy of the price. Only thing decent was the breakfast.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
kerry
"Decent stay"
The room was clean and the staff was very friendly! However, I was disappointed because there was a charge for parking. I did not see the parking fees in the fine print when I booked the hotel. The hotel is located in a very busy part of town so it took some getting used to the sound of traffic and sirens.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Cynthia
"Good location, terrible bed."
I'm rating this hotel so low because of the bed. The bed sunk in the middle so bad we had to put two pillows in the middle of the bed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
REBECCA
"Seattle Center"
Stayed overnight for the Hot Chocolate 15k. The staff was very accommodating. We checked in early and needed directions/walk times to where we were scheduled to be throughout the day. The staff was always smiling.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Good Recovery."
They have an potion for a breakfast box is you are leaving early, but the night manager didn't get mine ordered correctly. The morning manager snuck me in to the dining area early to grab some breakfast for the road. Well done.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room, a bit small. Very clean room, heating system very loud and turns off and on a lot. Nice room for price.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"great just to sleep and eat."
The room was smaller than I expected. It was a little hard getting around our bags. The breakfast was good. Had a good variety of food. My daughter was disappointed that there was no pool and she did not like the hotel. Plus the channels were limited on the tv so she could not watch the shows she likes.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
sandra
"Clean but nosey"
The room was clean, but every time someone walked by or drove by you could very much so hear it. Not a quite stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
CRD
"Ok hotel, great location!"
This hotel is in a great spot, we were able to walk to both the space needle and pikes place market with out a problem! This hotel is dated, but I think the location is worth it.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Shelby
Excellent location near all the major attractions . Staff was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.
c
"Good location, parking free, spacious room."
Booked for one overnight to be near garden show. It's about as close to downtown as you can get without paying extra for parking. You could call it walking distance to Seattle Center or Pike Place, and your parking pass stays good all day. Room clean and very spacious. Breakfast good with items replenished promptly. Looking forward to booking there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Jacquelyn
"uncomfortable"
It could have been better. The heat never got warm and I'm anemic so it was rather uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
johnathan
"family trip"
Room was clean, beds were soft, breakfast was yummy, and the location was so close to everything we wanted to do! It was great.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Mediocre"
The bathroom door had to be yanked shut. The walls were very thin. However the location was useful and it has a 24 hour hot tub.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Good location & price"
A clean place to sleep. Cheap parking for Seattle. Let me stay parked until 5:00 on the day I check out..
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Timothy
"i loved it!!"
I loved this hotel. It was my first time and it was great. such a great experience and nice people. Not to mention the location was absolutely amazing.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Rosy
"Maybe not next time"
The hotel staff was very good; however, the hotel was not up to par with what we normally stay at. The bathroom connected to our room had a mildew odor associated with it. The bed was great and very comfy, but the uncomfortable hygiene smells made me decide not to stay there again. I'd much rather pay another 20-25 dollars a night to avoid that experience.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Meghan
"Decent place"
24 hour hot tub a plus. Comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015