All hotels in Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America
1530 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Very nice hotel. We got a good deal on the price too. I was a bit afraid because of the low price we got, but excellent room, very nice breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel for folks going to cedar point for a vacation.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Breakfast was aweful, hotel was okay for the price"
We stayed for a family weekend at Cedar Point. Very close to the park. The good- great price, good service, very clean, lots of parking, conveinent to park and food. The not so good- very dated, small rooms, pricey cot, TERRIBLE Continental Breakfast: consisted of white or wheat bread to toast, bananas, hot oatmeal, and yogurt, the were out of orange juice when we went, so we ate breakfast out.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Margaret
"Not the greatest"
It was ok. There were spider webs by the pool, it was creepy. Our light didn't work by the mirror, which made our too. Really dark by the door. The shower had great pressure! The pillows were really puffy. The continental breakfast is a joke. We ate toast for breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Close to Cedar Point"
A typical hotel room. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. The hotel lobby is very clean. The room is a little dated, especially the old tube tv. Wifi worked well. The nicest feature was the closeness to Cedar Point.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Edwin
The room was good beds were comfortable the breakfast could have used a little more there wasn't much to choose from all in all I would stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Janet
it was a good hotel to stay. However, wi-fi was awful
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Alaa
"No frills on the cheap, bring lysol and own towels"
Weekend at Cedar Point, We were looking for a cheap room near the park and that is what we got. No frills... Tube tv with basic cable. Dated 1980s décor, plastic vanity and shower in bathroom. The air conditioner was so loud it actually would wake you up during the night. Most notable was the smell. The room smelled like a cross between Pinesol and cat urine. We went to the dollar general next door to get air freshener. It didn't help much. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom either. The staff skipped out on cleaning pretty much for the entire trip. The first day we didn't even get fresh towels or the trash taken out. The second day we got fresh towels and trash out but that was it. It is close to the park but sort of in a run down part of town. Access to the hotel was poor. Only one street had access to the lot. The other side had a sign that pretty much said turn around. The breakfast was very basic. Raisin bran and fruit loops with bread, a big pot of oatmeal, bananas and yogurt. you had orange juice, apple juice or coffee. And for a nice touch there was a wall in the middle of the dining area that was complete with stairs and railing against a WALL. Oh and the WiFi was pretty much non existent. We tried to order pizza online, it took an hour to place the order. We tried to phone in the order but were informed we had to do it online for the discount. Other than that it did have 2 beds and a table with one chair and a 1990 tv.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Patrick
"Cedar point trip"
Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Breakfast is fruit, cereal, toast, yogurt or oatmeal
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lori
"Affordable, Excellent Location"
The hotel was spot on! Location was great! It was clean and functional, and it was a perfect place to crash after Cedar Point. The heated pool was a great feature! Only downside, the hotel is out-dated, but I would recommend 100%!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"This is a one-star motel"
The short story: stay somewhere else. This motel is really low-end. Unfortunately, it's priced much higher than the condition. I booked this thinking it was a two-star motel, but it's not--it's a one-star. Stairs, walls and windows through the hotel are completely dirty. The rooms are OK, but show a lot of unmanaged wear and tear. Bathrooms have cracked grout and mold and mildew all around the tub. Non-smoking rooms are located right next to smoking rooms. No elevator to the second floor. The morning "breakfast" is nothing more than the basic coffee, watered-down machine made orange juice, the cheapest white bread the store sells, bananas, oatmeal and yogurt. If I'd known what I know now, I would have stayed anywhere else. Don't be fooled by the two-star grade, it is absolutely no way any more than an one-star motel. Oh, and forget about the WiFi working more than about 1/3 the time you are there. Also, the front desk seems very uninterested in doing anything that requires effort. We had a couple of issues during our stay that were not addressed if they involved anything more than a phone call (as in, don't bother with calling about a problem after housekeeping is gone for the day).
Timothy
"quick trip to Cedar Point"
The beds and pillows were wonderful. Everything in the bath area was sized for a child. Don't go here for the free breakfast as there was toast/oatmeal/cereal and bananas for your choices to eat. The room was clean and comfy and you couldn't beat the price for how close it was to Cedar Point.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
I was not very impressed with the hotel, the room didn't have a fridge or a microwave. I will never stay at the Days inn in Sandusky again. Terrible experience
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Jacob
The room smelled so strongly of air freshener that we had to leave the door open for a few hours so it would air out
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Dawn
"good place to stay"
Great location close to cedarpoint
3 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good for price"
For the price the hotel was good. There was a urine smell coming out of our air conditioner when we turned it down, so we just kept it cool in the room
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Run, don't walk, to some other place!"
I don't have high standards, but this place fails to meet anything other than a lower price. It's completely dirty throughout th common areas, there is no elevator access to the second floor, the bathroom in the room was gross with moldy, cracking grout and more. WiFi was intermittent at best and often non-existent for hours. The "breakfast" in the morning was pathetic. Other than coffee, the choice was orange juice from a machine that somehow tasted worse than from any other hotel. Oatmeal, bananas, yogurt and basic bread. No eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, fruit, bagels, English muffins or other choices found in good breakfasts. During my stay, I experienced a slow drain, which was fixed after I reported it, but maid service never came and when I asked for new towels, I was told to bring my old towels to the front desk to exchange. The bracket to store the iron is bolted to the middle of the ironing board, taking up valuable ironing space, and the iron is cable-tied to the bracket, making it somewhat unsafe to use, with the coiled cable needing to be stretched to use the iron. In short, I wished I'd picked a place further away and gotten something nicer and cleaner. If this is what Days Inn rooms are like, I'd never stay at Days Inn again.
Jacqui
"Well Kept Property"
Well kept property. Stayed two nights, but never got cleaning service. Small glitch in an otherwise very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Our stay was nice, had no problem. The Continental breakfast however was not very good. It definitely could have been much better, there wasn't much to choose from.
Sandra
"Good Hotel - Great location"
This is a very good hotel for the price and a great location for Cedar Point. I stay here every year.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Russell
Very friendly staff. Lobby was very nice. Room was nice.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Lori
"Good for the price!"
Not the most up to date decor... Who cares! It was cheap, comfortable and clean. Also has a pool. Will likely stay here again next summer for our annual Cedar Point trip. I would also recommend to a friend.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Geoffrey
The staff was what made this hotel great! They were helpful and friendly. The facilities are dated, but mostly clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Clark
"Very Disappointed"
The room had 2 broken lights, another that buzzed all night, mold on the wall in the bathroom, a cracked plastic bathtub, clogged holes on the shower head and a terrible smell in the hall. There were also very noisy neighbors. When I reported these issues to the front desk they offered to change a light bulb, but did not offer another room. I was told that Cedar point discount tickets were offered at this hotel (NOT) and that Cedar point was in walking distance (NOT)
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Denise
"For the money okay place to stay!"
We were somewhat concern after reading the other reviews, but it was an okay place to stay for the money. The pool area was great. The rooms could of been cleaner and the bathrooms really needed updated and cleaned. Overall we had a lot of fun in the city and again for the money it was okay.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Kimberly
i just needed a place to stay overnight for cedar point. The room was just like any other normal hotel room. It wasn't fancy, but it wasn't dirty or disappointing. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great way to save money when visiting cedar point!"
We stayed here to visit Cedar Point and other area attractions. The hotel was nice for the price. Breakfast was cold and lacking, so don't plan on getting full before a long day at the park. The front desk clerks were very helpful and informative. I would stay here again to visit the park, but plan on own breakfast out.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Robin
It was better than expected we truly ejoyed our stay. Great to be real close to cedar point as well.
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
We Paid Less Than 60 Dollars A Night And Enjoyed The Hotel. The Pool Was Perfect. ..the room was perfect and the people behind the counter was the nicest people...A great place to stay...
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Clean room close to park"
Good clean rooms close to the amusement park. The only complaint would be that the continental breakfast is VERY basic
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Glenn
"Nice place under the sun"
We had a nice stay. It would have been better if we had a frig and microwave
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Our stay at the Day's Inn"
Very clean, conveniently located close to the park
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
John A.
"Overall good experience minus a few things"
Hotel staff was great friendly and very accommodating, room was nice and comfy,overall a good stay only bad thing was bathroom had mold which my son is allergic to so we had to deal with that during vacation
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Outside the park."
Air conditioner was loud but only there one night. Slept fine.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"DAYS INN GOOD HOTEL"
GREAT HOTEL FOR THE MONEY I WILL BE COMING BACK
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
mark
Get what you pay for. Hotel need major updating.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Vicky
"Family trip"
Really satisfied
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Alvaro
Not terrible. ..you get what you pay for
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Cedar Point Visit"
Good value for the money. The sinks did not drain well.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Craig
"Close, but no cigar"
Right on top of cedar point entrance
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Timothy
"Horrible.... stay away"
The room had a horrible moldy smell, the carpet felt wet, found a few spiders..... I will never stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
jessica
My room was fair not as clean as I would like but I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Bobby
"OK for the price and just a place to sleep"
Quiet; comfortable beds; convenient to CP; minimal breakfast (cold cereal, oatmeal, bananas, yogurt, white bread); spotty tv performance
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Conrad
"Days Inn Sandusky Ohio"
My husband and I went for weekend stay and were looking for place to sleep.Good location-close to attractions. Check in/out was easy-the staff polite(there was a problem with internet which the staff corrected). Room cleanliness was ok-the bathroom could have been a little cleaner. First night there was no soap or shampoo. The furniture is dated. There was continental breakfast but we went to a local restaurant.There was a nice courtyard with table and chairs near pool.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Colleen
"Continents were missing at breakfast."
For the price, the continental breakfast was a joke. There were many continents missing! Bread, slimy oatmeal, banana, yogurt....very little choices. Most continental breakfasts in hotels I've been in (and their rates were better) had waffles/pancakes, sausage/bacon, scrambled eggs, more fruit choices, etc. This Days Inn needs to up their game.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
susan
"Five guests in hotel. Would get more with fridge!"
Although Hotels.com stated that the room included a refrigerator and microwave, the hotel said those items were only available in their pricier rooms. Hotels.com took care of this huge disappointment on a 90 degree day.The room was very clean. Sure could have used the microwave and refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Donald
"Traveler"
Good
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
kennneth
"Not bad for the price"
Overall good for the price. The main drawback was a heavy air freshener scent when we arrived. It seems to be designed to mask a musty smell from the air conditioner. The included breakfast is really plain as well.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Needs updated"
I was quite shocked the chair In the room was so dirty I would not let anyone sit on it everything is very old
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Shannon
"upstairs ice machine"
Went to cedar point and stayed here for the night. Great for the price
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Compared to the other hotels we staid at in the area, this is our pick!
Other trip May 10, 2015