All hotels in Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America
1530 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great pool
    Clean
    Room is not nice
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
The bed was really uncomfortable. We just couldn't get a good night sleep. And there was no hot water when I wanted to take a shower. The room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Aryn
"Not impressive for price"
The bathroom had not been cleaned, there were streaks all over the windows and mirror, then noticed the windows were screwed shut too.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Kristamarie
"Inexpensive - and you get what you pay for"
The room was clean and comfortable, but the hallways had a bad smell. The wifi was terrible, and would not stay connected for more than a minute or two. We were in town to visit Cedar Point, so the wifi access was not a huge deal, but I was not able to use my laptop as planned to check email and grades for my online classes. The clerk at check-in was not very friendly, but all in all it is a good, inexpensive place to stay when in town to play at the Point!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Just okay"
Great staff . Lobby was nice . Room was okay . Bed and linens were clean .bathroom was gross
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Kristofer
"Nasty bath. Won't stay again!"
I've stayed at this hotel in the past so I knew not to expect a whole lot, but this was the worst visit I've had. The room itself was about what I expected, but the bathroom was disgusting. The toilet leaked, the shower curtains were filthy and there was mold in the shower. I really wasn't expecting much, but this was worse than expected. I won't stay there again. We were in room 123.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Hotel was good for what it was for , just an overnight stay after Cedar Point. The room smelled too much like perfume but other then that it was clean and there were towels.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"very unhappy customer"
They had us booked for 4 rooms instead of 2 and informed that there is no refund for the unused rooms. The beds and pillows are very hard. There was food and other people socks under the bed. Rooms smelled like mold.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"cedar point"
went to go to cedar point. hotel was near by and very clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
kylie
"Good stae"
Very good staff. They even opened breakfast early for people who had a race the next morning. My only criticism was the Internet. It was extremely slow. It took minutes to load the pages.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Roller coaster weekend"
Awesome
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
"Weekend trip to Cedar Point"
Took my 5 year old son for the weekend to Cedar Point. I was going to stay on their property and get the ticket discount but ended up buying season passes (2 visits pays for it!) I decided last minute to stay here and so glad we did! It was about a minute driver to the light to turn into CP, so i'd say about 3 minutes until you get to the gate to pay for parking. We arrived early and filled out our paperwork, room was not ready which I expected. We stayed in the park until 10:30 and stopped at the desk and got our key. The room was clean and right near the pool area which was also very well kept. The breakfast was as expected for free, toast and cereal and yogurt. We travel often and have stayed in a lot of hotels all over the US and this was a nie little weekend getaway. Very friendly staff.. will stay here when we return to use our season passes!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Renee
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!"
First my NON smoking room stunk like an ash trey! The free continental breakfast ends at 9am!!! And after I left I recieved a call from sandusky police accusing me, a 31 year old single mother of stealing a t.v.!! I will never ever come back to this non upgrated, un professional place.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
"Not bad at all, surprisingly"
Clean, comfortable, don't judge a book by its cover.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Jacob
"Great Value"
Clean rooms, friendly and accommodating staff, convenient location. Plenty of parking behind the buildings, away from the street. Got a great price through Hotels.com. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Catherine
"friendly peopel"
it was a good place to stay, i wish the free breakfast was a little better
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Lori
the hotel was nice, we loved the swimming pool, it was located close to all one would need for a weekend get away. we did how ever had a unpleasant meeting with a other gest who thought we were in there room. the other gest was wrong and quickly resolved.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
scott
"Very convenient to stores and gas stations"
Only stayed one night but very comfortable and well worth price
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Ok"
Staff was nice. Hotel was about right for the price. There was a smell in my room.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Wasn't the worst not the best. Not the cleanest. Bed and pillow were not comfortable. Had some loud neighbors, partying on the balcony till 2:30-3, We left the tv on to droned out the noise. Don't know if it was worth the money but I guess for that area... Probably won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Beverly
"Hotel very close to Cedar Point"
Staying so close to Cedar Point was a definite plus, pool hours made it nice to stop by the pool after a long hot day at the park. Hotel staff very pleasant, hotel was clean, plenty of parking with lots of security lights for the evening hours. The only negative experience was the continental breakfast was not stocked properly, every morning when we arrived at the breakfast, just about every item was gone. There should be someone checking this area and stocking the items as they are depleted. Outside of that matter, I recommend this hotel if you looking for somewhere to stay that won't hurt you wallet.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Don
Very nice hotel. We got a good deal on the price too. I was a bit afraid because of the low price we got, but excellent room, very nice breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel for folks going to cedar point for a vacation.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Breakfast was aweful, hotel was okay for the price"
We stayed for a family weekend at Cedar Point. Very close to the park. The good- great price, good service, very clean, lots of parking, conveinent to park and food. The not so good- very dated, small rooms, pricey cot, TERRIBLE Continental Breakfast: consisted of white or wheat bread to toast, bananas, hot oatmeal, and yogurt, the were out of orange juice when we went, so we ate breakfast out.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Margaret
"Not the greatest"
It was ok. There were spider webs by the pool, it was creepy. Our light didn't work by the mirror, which made our too. Really dark by the door. The shower had great pressure! The pillows were really puffy. The continental breakfast is a joke. We ate toast for breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Close to Cedar Point"
A typical hotel room. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. The hotel lobby is very clean. The room is a little dated, especially the old tube tv. Wifi worked well. The nicest feature was the closeness to Cedar Point.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Edwin
Took my daughter and her friend on a trip to cedar point and ended up spending the night. Nice little place to stay. Very friendly.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Needs repair and maintenance."
We had two rooms. At check in, the clerk was not rude, but was not very friendly either. The sink in one room was clogged, the TV was messed up and didn't come in clearly. The door had a large gap and didn't feel secure. In the other room, some of the electric outlets did not work. The hair dryers in neither on the rooms worked at all.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Pat
"Nice hotel close to the park"
I was a little worried after reading the reviews of this hotel, but in the end was pleasantly surprised. My room was very nice and clean as well as the other two rooms I had for other family. The staff was very friendly and happy. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
The room was good beds were comfortable the breakfast could have used a little more there wasn't much to choose from all in all I would stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Janet
"2 miles to cedar point."
Swimming pool had too much chlorine ( bleach). Not good
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice location- very close to cedar point."
Had to change rooms because there was some sort of leak in the first room and the carpet was all wet. The second room was not the room type we wanted because they had no more balcony rooms available. The second room was dirty upon check in and someone had to come tidy it up.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
melissa
it was a good hotel to stay. However, wi-fi was awful
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Alaa
"No frills on the cheap, bring lysol and own towels"
Weekend at Cedar Point, We were looking for a cheap room near the park and that is what we got. No frills... Tube tv with basic cable. Dated 1980s décor, plastic vanity and shower in bathroom. The air conditioner was so loud it actually would wake you up during the night. Most notable was the smell. The room smelled like a cross between Pinesol and cat urine. We went to the dollar general next door to get air freshener. It didn't help much. There is no exhaust fan in the bathroom either. The staff skipped out on cleaning pretty much for the entire trip. The first day we didn't even get fresh towels or the trash taken out. The second day we got fresh towels and trash out but that was it. It is close to the park but sort of in a run down part of town. Access to the hotel was poor. Only one street had access to the lot. The other side had a sign that pretty much said turn around. The breakfast was very basic. Raisin bran and fruit loops with bread, a big pot of oatmeal, bananas and yogurt. you had orange juice, apple juice or coffee. And for a nice touch there was a wall in the middle of the dining area that was complete with stairs and railing against a WALL. Oh and the WiFi was pretty much non existent. We tried to order pizza online, it took an hour to place the order. We tried to phone in the order but were informed we had to do it online for the discount. Other than that it did have 2 beds and a table with one chair and a 1990 tv.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Patrick
"Nice hotel, 5 minutes away from Cedar Point"
This hotel was 5 minutes away from Cedar Point and 30 minutes away from the Put In bay ferry service. It was really convient and clean, beds comfortable etc; The free breakfast kinda sucked but theres a dennys right around the corner. If you are under 21, you have to deposit $25 in cash but they give it back to you if they check your room and find everything in place and nothing stolen. Overall, great hotel. This is the second time I've been in this hotel with my 2 friends and boyfriend. By the way, the walls are thick ;)
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"wouldn't stay again..."
Common areas was nice and the staff was very nice. The room was outdated, and worst of all...it smelled so bad it was making me want to throw up. It smelled almost like moth balls. It became worse when the air conditioner was on, so we had to (in August) sleep with no air conditioning. We sat with the door wide open for about an hour. The TV was super old and made a weird buzzing sound. The bed was uncomfortable. I wouldn't stay again, but it worked for what we needed.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"sandusky fun"
room was comfortable & close to many attractions & restaurants
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
fireball
The price was right and the facility OK.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Cedar point trip"
Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Breakfast is fruit, cereal, toast, yogurt or oatmeal
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lori
"Affordable, Excellent Location"
The hotel was spot on! Location was great! It was clean and functional, and it was a perfect place to crash after Cedar Point. The heated pool was a great feature! Only downside, the hotel is out-dated, but I would recommend 100%!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Good value!"
We booked through Expedia and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel's accommodations given the special rate we received.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"This is a one-star motel"
The short story: stay somewhere else. This motel is really low-end. Unfortunately, it's priced much higher than the condition. I booked this thinking it was a two-star motel, but it's not--it's a one-star. Stairs, walls and windows through the hotel are completely dirty. The rooms are OK, but show a lot of unmanaged wear and tear. Bathrooms have cracked grout and mold and mildew all around the tub. Non-smoking rooms are located right next to smoking rooms. No elevator to the second floor. The morning "breakfast" is nothing more than the basic coffee, watered-down machine made orange juice, the cheapest white bread the store sells, bananas, oatmeal and yogurt. If I'd known what I know now, I would have stayed anywhere else. Don't be fooled by the two-star grade, it is absolutely no way any more than an one-star motel. Oh, and forget about the WiFi working more than about 1/3 the time you are there. Also, the front desk seems very uninterested in doing anything that requires effort. We had a couple of issues during our stay that were not addressed if they involved anything more than a phone call (as in, don't bother with calling about a problem after housekeeping is gone for the day).
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Timothy
"quick trip to Cedar Point"
The beds and pillows were wonderful. Everything in the bath area was sized for a child. Don't go here for the free breakfast as there was toast/oatmeal/cereal and bananas for your choices to eat. The room was clean and comfy and you couldn't beat the price for how close it was to Cedar Point.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
I was not very impressed with the hotel, the room didn't have a fridge or a microwave. I will never stay at the Days inn in Sandusky again. Terrible experience
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Jacob
The room smelled so strongly of air freshener that we had to leave the door open for a few hours so it would air out
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Dawn
"Hotel in great location, close to attraction"
Very clean, better than what I expected for a 'motel'. I work in a hotel, and I inspected everything when we checked in. Very clean and smells clean. Kept in shape!
Maritza
"Nice hotel for the price and location"
Our stay was good for the price. The hotel towel rack came off the wall, the door dead bolt lock was broken, the free wifi wasn't working, old TV (poor quality), and the sheets were itchy (wore pants to bed the second time around to prevent itching).
"good place to stay"
Great location close to cedarpoint
3 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Convenience"
Conveniently located near beach and Cedar Point as well as restaurants, fast food chains, and gas stations. Hotel was clean. Maid service came through and did a good job. We did not have a remote in our room, but called and they brought one right up. Only issue I had was the front desk lady was not friendly at all.
JC
"Good for price"
For the price the hotel was good. There was a urine smell coming out of our air conditioner when we turned it down, so we just kept it cool in the room
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Cheap hotel close to our destination."
For a last minute decision, it was okay. The room was tidy upon arrival, far from clean though. There was still tea bags in the coffee maker from the last patrons. There was a dirty towel under the sink. The comforter looked like it had been lied on before we arrived. Hotel staff didn't seem to be happy to be there. Upon checking in, the lady at the front desk was just "hum-ho" about us being there. Checking out was easy, but was never asked about our stay. Free breakfast consisted of toast, cereal, or oatmeal. Didn't have time to check out the rest of the hotel (pool area, court yard, or facilities).
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Alex
"NIce hotel"
Nice hotel, close to Cedar Point, clean, friendly staff. However the continental breakfast left a lot to be desired. We stayed here a year ago and had a nice breakfast, waffles, bagels, fruit... this time there was wheat toast, raisin bread, oatmeal and dry cereal along with coffee, juice etc. we were very disappointed in the lack of breakfast.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015