All hotels in Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1530 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Bathrooms"
The tubs (we had 2 rooms) had a mildew buildup. Otherwise, the rooms were nice, the desk staff helpful when checking in. The maid on the morning of 6/21 did a really good job. The maid on the morning of 6/20 did a very poor job. The coffee pots still had coffee in them, no replenish of coffee supplies or cups and the tub in one room had dirt in it as if a bucket of dirty water had been emptied into the tub. Also, the hotel supplied one 2-in square of soap for two sinks (one outside of bath) and tub also. Additionally, their advertised hi-speed internet was very slow or we even sometimes could not connect. Pool area was nice as was lobby and breakfast okay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Shower"
The shower was the best part of the stay, however they were a little stingy with the little soaps. One shampoo and one little bar of soap. Bed was comfortable. Room decor was awful. TV was small and old with poor quality and sound. Good parking.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Very clean hotel... Nice clean pool!"
Very happy with stay......... kids played in pool and game room
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Tony
"Ok while in Transit..."
The location was good with many other hotels in the same area.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
22 Right
it just wasn't clean
3 night business trip May 31, 2014
It was a nice hotel. Our lock was broken so that was not good... especially for someone like me who has been robbed at gunpoint while staying at a hotel. I felt uneasy having to sleep without the latch on. Having the latched repaired should be a priority on your list of things to do.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Brenda Hewitt
Nice for the money...
2 night business trip May 27, 2014
Joselyn Bruno
Got in my room TV was all snow toilet didn't work and the phone didn't work. Booked a king bed and they offered me 2 singles . got my new room and find out next morning bathroom door dosent shut all all the way. Will never return pay the extra money and stay at one of the resorts next time.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
paul
The breakfast was very chaotic & there wasn't a lot of selection
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Average"
Average don'expect more. The break fast items are less. Need to improve.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Nothing to write home about"
No fridge, no microwave, old style box TV, no parking on my side of the motel so I had to carry our luggage & cooler very far & then up stairs due to the lack of an elevator. Room was very primative looking & we had a huge stain on the rug. The staff was very friendly. 5 minutes from cedar point. I would not recommend this place.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"convenient for the weekend"
Our stay was good. Hotel is about 10 minutes away from cedar point. Breakfast should be a bit longer 6 to 9am is short. Bring your towels because they only provide you for one day use only. Overall it was convenient and if only staying for the weekend its perfect.The staff greeted us and it was easy to check in and out.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
cindy
"Updates needed"
The location in proximity to Cedar Point was very good. It was also only a short drive to shopping and dining. The lobby the decor is nice, though a little dated, the floor is magnificent. However, the room cleanliness of the room was questionable. I have a practice of inspecting the room for anything that would displease me before unpacking or putting down personal items. The chair was ABSOLUTELY FILTHY! Heavily stained and dirty. The desk chair was in a similar condition. This made the room uncomfortable because the bed was the only option to sit on. The small table in the room is not usable because there are no chairs. Apparently no one has looked behind the bed and cleaned it in quite sometime. The dust is very thick and there are peanut shells and Lord knows what else, back there. The carpet in the room is desperately due for a cleaning. The other major inconvenience was that the "Free Wi-Fi" did not work in my room. I called the front desk and they requested that I bring my laptop to the lobby for assistance. I did and, of course it connected immediately. However, when returning to my room, the connection had dropped and I was unable to get a stable connection in the room, even after moving to various areas of the room. Since I was staying there to kill time while my children were at the amusement park, this was a huge problem because my plan was to complete some work during this time. The staff was fairly friendly, but nothing or no one stood out.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Just don't...."
A+ for the convenience to Cedar Point, but thats where it ends. We moved rooms after we noticed the shower was never cleaned and a dirty, used, washcloth was in there. Cleaning lady walked in while we were trying to relocate, not pleasant and persisted to tell us several times that she cleaned the shower...then asked if I used the shower and left it myself. The second room shower had hair covering the walls, I threw out the idea of taking a warm shower after traveling for hours. This place literally stinks, seen the reviews from others and thought it was just that "hotel room" scent, it was not. Windows don't open as we were wishing they could be to air out the place. I would not stay here again if it was free.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Everything was ok I just wished they had a indoor pool
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Diamon
"Worst hotel ever"
The room we stayed in was horrible and disgusting. Room smelled nasty, beds were hard as a rock, tv had lines all across the screen, and no refrigerator. By far the worst hotel I've ever been at..
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Billy
"Over priced hotel"
Room had a musty smell, and wi-fi didn't work very well in room. Staff was friendly and check/in out was smooth.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
couple visiting
"Great location for Cedar Point goers"
Love the king size bed slept like a baby I'm going to even call and ask what kind of mattress that was. The only negative it just has a real musty smell to the room.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Judy
"Nice stay after a long day at the park."
We checked in after spending the day at cedar point, passed out, checked out and went home. We didnt spend a lot of time here, but I have nothing bad to say about this place. Even the breakfast was better than other places. I recommend it, if you need a quick place to stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Overall a Nice Hotel"
Close proximity to Cedar Point, Mall, grocery stores and Restaurants was the best part. Room was clean but had a peculiar smell, could be of their detergent or freshener used. We missed microwave and fridge. Nice hotel to stay in. Service was quick
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Reasonable"
It's an older motel, but fine for the price. Convenient to Cedar Point.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Closed all week - only open on the weekends!"
The only problem was the odor of the room. Everything was clean but the room had a HORRIBLE, musty, damp, unopened odor. I had reserved adjoining rooms and both rooms were this way. We had to open the hallway doors and the adjoining doors and have housekeeping return to the rooms. The housekeeping staff stated that the hotel is closed all week and only open on the weekends, which attributes to the musty odor of the rooms. They come in to try and deodorize the rooms before weekend guests arrive. I do have to say that after housekeeping responded to our request, the rooms were much better.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Close to Cedar Point Amusement"
We were there for the half Ironman event at Cedar Point in which my son participated(1.2 mile swim,54 mile bike, 12 mile run) Cedar point is a very well known amusement park with many coller coaster rides.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"OK hotel for a night stay"
This is ok hotel... you can stay for a day or two... my experience was not so great.. bathroom lock was not working... surprising how does a hotel allows someone to stay without the bathroom door working....
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"not what i paid for"
i expected a little more then we got. this room was no better then $50 rooms down the street. both beds were uncomfortable and the overall cleaniness of the rooms questionable. never again
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Close to Cedar Point, but not worth it."
Nice staff, nice location, but the room smelled awful.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Stay away!!'"
Warning!!! Stay away!!!! Run down, smelly room, dirty ice bucket...broken tv and no wireless Internet access (which they claimed to have)...tried calling front desk, no answer, finally went down but no staff on hand to help....drive by this one!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
valjul
"Decent hotel option close to Cedar Point"
Decent hotel for the price. Rooms/hotel could be cleaner and better maintained. Continental breakfast could have more options.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Smelly and uncomfortable"
it was a last minute getaway but not worth $100 for the room.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Cedar point lovers!"
The hotel was clean, pool was great, and service was very friendly. Loved that my group and i were put next to an exit where smoking was very easy to get to since we booked a non smoking room. Only downfall was the breakfast and the pool towel didnt really do much to dry ne one off lol which isnt a big deal. But overall if u ever plan a trip to cedar point book this place. Walking distance from the drunken pony so we didnt have to have a designated driver. Overall fun trip will. I will always stay at this hotel whenever i plan to go to cedar point again. :)
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2013
Ash
"seb"
I would not recommend this hotel for few reasons 1. WIFI does not work or too low signals 2. Fungus smell and dirty carpet. Windows are locked and room remains closed all year around and that's why developed fungus smell. 3. TV cable reception is not good at all
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
seb
"My night at Days Inn in Sandusky from Maryland"
I know the hotel is old, from the furniture, it had a smell and I was afraid I might get bed bugs. The chairs in the room looked scary to sit in as did the comforters. I have stayed in other Days Inn and this was a real disappointment. You live and learn if I return to Cedar Point I will invest in staying at the resort.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Edna
"great location"
Very happy with hotel. Breakfast was great and very easy to get to Cedar Point and surrounding area. The only downside was the internet service was horrible, we could not connect with any of our devices(tablet, cell, or laptop). If you are going to Cedar Point this is a great place to stay and we needed a break from our devices anyways. I would definitely choose this hotel again,
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
"It was ok, It looked clean but the smell Yuk!"
It was ok, It looked clean but the smell Yuk! Just to much disinfectant sprayed. Also will look for something cheaper next time. Rates way to high for all the nicer it was. Should have put the money in the rooms not the lobby. But it was very close to Cedar Point.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Reasonably priced hotel very close to Cedar Point"
Nice hotel for an overnight stay. Staff was courteous and helpful. Lobby is very attractive. Loved the waffles for breakfast and good coffee. Room was generally comfortable and well equipped with hair dryer, ironing board and iron. Liked having an extra sink outside of the bathroom for coffee prep. Only problem was a little mold in the bathroom.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Louie who checked us in was wonderful! The free breakfast only ran until 9am which is hard to do with a family. Then, there was only enough coffee for one person in the room and no coffee available in the Libby. Morning receptionist was rude and their wifi never worked which was very disappointing! Guess I got what I paid for. The rooms were pretty rundown.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
Trisha
"Not worth the rate."
Room smelled awful. When notified, staff seemed indifferent. Very poor value for the money.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Disappointed!"
Very disappointed. This hotel is really lacking upkeep. We had issues with the sink not draining, the shower not working, and more. House Keeping knocked on our door at 9:15 to clean our room and woke everyone up on the first morning we were able to catch up on sleep.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Average"
Decent price for the room and it was clean and this hotel is 2 miles from Cedar Point so that was key! The issues we had where the pillows were as hard as a brick and the wireless signal was great in the hallway but there NO signal in our room. We didn't use the pool but it looked inviting. Breakfast was the usual waffle maker, orange juice, coffee, cereal so we appreciated the hot or cold breakfast before riding rides all day. There is very little on the main road where the hotel is located but most of the shopping and grocery stores and restaurants were only a few miles away so we had Cracker Barrel for breakfast before heading back to TN.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"Very close to Cedar Point"
We stayed for 2 nights to go to Cedar Point. There is a hefty check out early fee ( what the heck...?%$#@) The keys had to be returned to the front desk because they were not regular key cards. It didn't make any sense because you couldn't get a refund on your room... just hope you don't have an emergency and need to leave before your check out date. We stayed in a smoking room which was nice because we are smokers and not many hotels offer smoking rooms, the room smelled freshly cleaned and not of stale cigarettes. The internet worked but was very slow. The kids brought their play station to watch movies on but the TV was old and there wasn't any way to hook up the game system. There wasn't a refrigerator in our room I'm not sure if this is the same throughout the facility. The outdoor heated pool was nice. Over all I would stay again because of the availability of smoking rooms, general cleanliness and the short drive to Cedar Point.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Decent hotel for what you pay."
I have read lousy reviews for this hotel but don't expect 5 star luxury at 2 star cost. It is what you would expect for 100 bucks a night right near a major theme park attraction. I would stay there again to save money on our trip to cedar point.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Erin
"very satifisfield with our stay-"
we arrived earlier than expected and were able to check in--room was clean and bed was comfortable-check in person was very freindly-helpful and pleasant
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
cindy
"Nice Close to Cedar Point"
We had a nice room, close to Cedar Point, Very clean. Within minutes of the amusement Park
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"cedar point"
very nice, thank you.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2013
The beds were comfy ad the continental breakfast was by far the best part of the stay; many options. You're not paying for a luxury hotel so don't expect one
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
J
"Way better than I expected"
My friend and I were simply looking for a decent hotel that would sleep well and not be too expensive so that we could crash for a few nights after long days at cedar point. Not only is this place literally a prime location amongst everything (food, shopping, minutes from the park) but the price is almost HALF of on-site cedar point hotels that are old and smelly. The bed was comfy, got new towels everyday, ac and heating worked perfectly, we had free hbo, the pool was outdoor and heated, and the service was great. Oh and the continental breakfast has waffles. Twas a great choice all in all
3 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2013
Berin
"Basic but clean."
Friendly receptionist at check-in. Older, out-dated hotel but overall clean and comfortable for a one night stay. Great location to Cedar Point. Worth the price. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
nate
The hotel itself was in a good location to Cedar Point. The beds were uncomfortable and looks like the rooms could use some renovating. Sandusky had a lot of run down properties and it just felt somewhat trashy. Cedar Point was an awesome park, very clean and well maintained.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Smith family
"Very nice place, very close to Cedar Point"
When we arrived after a 10+ hour drive we were pleasantly greeted and checked without delay or issues. Thank you Camilla! We immediately inspected the room and found that everything exceeded our expectations....ultra clean, bedding and mattresses looked new, everything worked great! I would definitely recommend the hotel and will stay there again if I am in the area.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Close to cedar point"
Everything was ok, except for the door. Hard to close.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013