All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
27441 Helen Drive, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.7
    2.8
    2.4
"disappointment"
The room had seen better days. The leather chair at the desk sat so low I needed to put a pillow on it to raise it and the leather on one of the arms was badly torn and tattered. The air conditioner couldn't be turned down because the door wouldn't open, so I finally had to unplug it. Also the bathroom had a bad odor. The overall appearance of the hotel was one in need of some help and loving care.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"One night stay for business"
Friendly staff, easy check-in, reasonably clean and comfortable. Wish I would of had time to check out the pool but I didn't make it there.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Theresa P
"Room"
The room was not that clean . They had a indoor pool and you can walk down the hall and smell the chorine from the pool'
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Al
The Hotel was not very clean I found French fries under the bed. My sheets had holes in them. Someone left spoiled milk in the refrig. The halls were had food on the floor, it was awful I would never stay again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
It was more a trucker stop hotel. The hall ways smelled of smoke - even thou it was a non-smoking hall way. Our room did not smell of smoke. Rooms were clean.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"stunk like cat"
The room literally smelled like cat urine. Told the front desk and all they said was "oh really." Night front desk person was sleeping on the counter!
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
"Hotel ok - staff needs some hospitality training!!"
Need more than one person at check in desk in evening Staff in continental breakfast on Sunday 4/27 could care less about The people. Out of regular coffee, Cups, bagels & fruit - rotten fruit in bowl
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Hotel is not for family at all"
Hotel is not good at all for family. Hotel manager gave us a room in smoking area even he was aware of we have kids. All rooms are smelling. I will not recommend this hotel for family.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Anjan Sharma
"Toledo"
Hotel is run down but clean, pool is warm and is has a whirlpool. Breakfas was ok, had waffles but no cereals and milk
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Gilles /Donna
"Good enough"
We booked this room because it was nearly half the price of surrounding hotels, yet still looked to be reasonably nice with an indoor pool. It was a lot more run down than hotels we are used to staying at, but I had to expect that with the much lower cost. It was fine (clean enough) for an overnight stay, but we would not have enjoyed staying for an extended trip. My kids enjoyed the breakfast which included waffles, toast/bagels, sausage, etc.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Amber
"Motel Stay"
Stayed for one night and it was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Hotel Staff"
Upon check in the desk clerk was unfriendly and made no attempt to engage in conversation with me even though there was no line of people waiting. He also was unclear of parking instructions and led me astray based on his lack of attention. Breakfast was crowed, the room was poorly stocked. The young lady working clearly did not want to be there, made no attempt to be friendly. I poured oatmeal and milk and when I went to use a microwave, there was none in the eating room. I tossed the oatmeal and resorted to something else. Later I asked the attendant why there was no microwave and she said there is and that it was in the lobby (out of site from eating area). There was no sign in the eating area to even indicate that. The hotel needs to either bring the microwave into the eating area or put up a sign stating where the microwave is placed. The only friendly person I encountered was a maintenance man willing to assist with my bags and room key when he saw me struggling with the load. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"SORRY"
WORST Quality Inn I've ever stayed in. Too many nasty disappointments to name. Pictures must be of different hotel...because it was not the hotel we were in.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"quality what????"
WORST Quality Inn I ever stayed @ !!! Pictures must of been taken yrs. Ago. Way nicer motels all down the stripe. DON'T STAY...WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
paula
"Needs serious revamping"
This hotel looks as tho it was a decent place in its day... It needs some TLC. The carpets needs replaced, the curtains in our room were torn, the heat/ac unit in wall leaked air from outside around edges badly. Extremely outdated place beds were hard as a rock. I did not see any bugs luckily. Bathroom needs caulking and updating. Bed linens were stained up. Furniture was soo old. Had chips missing from table, chairs were stained up. I'm not even all that picky about rooms but this one was def not up to acceptable standards. Chandelier by front desk has more than half the lightbulbs burned out. The list could go on and on but I'll stop here. The whole place was just gross for the most part. I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
Sw
"Just right for overnite stop"
Perfectly satisfactory for our overnight. We were bringing a post-op patient home from Cleveland Clinic, and this was a good place to stop. Our day ran late, so we checked in after 10 p.m. The desk clerk kindly allowed us to check out late, which was a big help. Quiet. Good sized room. Comfortable sleep for our spine surgery patient.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
We really enjoyed this hotel but I couldn't believe that as nice as it was, they didnt have breakfast. Overall they were really nice and the rooms were very clean. The room eas warm when we walked in, and that was great.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Sybrenis
"Ok"
It was old and just ok. Ran out of coffee. Only had decaf
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Nice place. Nice guy at the front desk. Although it would have been nice to have been in a part of the hotel away from the midnight screaming in the halls from the visiting high school wrestling team. Also, would have been nice to have hot water for the morning shower. Will not be back.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Julie Rihn
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The cleaning personnel need to pay closer attention when they clean the rooms, there were days when they didn't even touch my room..no clean towels left, trash not emptied, hot and cold cups not replenished.
5 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Joann
"For the money I paid, it was decent."
I booked Quality Inn via expedia. The place was decent and the person at the front desk greeted me well, explained things well. However, when I went upstairs, walked through a set of doors, a old musky smell hit me. The room inside was good and clean and the breakfast in the morning was good. All the staff were extremely friendly and polite. The hotel is also located in a very convenient location close to several restaurants.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
V
"Affordable place"
Friendly staff , close to interstate ,
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Bad experience"
I normally sleep in my truck but I got this room so I could watch some football. Unfortunately, 2 hours after I checked in, the power went out. Not only could I not watch football, I could not shower or charge any of my electronics. The room was very musty, the comforter had cigarette burns on it, the drawers were hanging off of the dresser. Power stayed out all night. Next morning when I went to check out, halls were pitch black, I had to carefully find my way to an exit. This hotel really needs some attention,
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Bert
"Would not stay here!"
Outdated facility, carpets stained, bedding old, sheets were stained ( gross ). Hair in bathtub upon arrival.... Not clean but cleaner than a portapotty. Breakfast was so so. I ate toast just because of the status of rest of facility . Vending machines were empty...... I mean totally not even a morsel .... The coffee was good. And as we were leaving the power went out in our room. I told the front desk and they said yeah that happens sometimes .
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
kelly
"Close to children school,restau and Highway access"
The stay was very pleasant and smooth...the hotel location was perfect and the staff was very nice...I would definitely recommend it! Good exchange for the price!!!
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Teresa Riccardi
"Don't stay here."
The nonsmoking room I reserved reeked of cigarette smoke. There was mold on the bathroom walls. And the entire room was dirty, including stains on the comforter. Will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice enough for a place to sleep"
Staff was very nice. Beds were very comfortable. We had to switch a breaker to get the electric on in our room.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not so Lucky for the Fesitival"
The staff were very curtious and helpful. we asked for two smoking and one none smoking rooms . Our guests who checked in first got the wrong room( non smoking room) meant for our kids and grandson. Staff gave us another non-smoking room for them and offered to switch the two people when both checked in. Also when my kids checked into the second non somoking room there was an unidentifyable pill just laying next to the ice bucket, thank god I saw it before my grandson did. He is only 2 and would have thought it was candy. In the hotels defense we never mentioned this to staffhowever. also the rooms were fairly clean, defiantely needed vacuumed and the hall way smelt horrible needed a good deep cleaning. rates were reasionable and breakfest was good. SO its all cosmetic and fixable.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Whisperingangel
"Great value!"
Better that other comfort in locations in every way.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Syed
"Went for family weekend at BGSU"
All the hotels were booked in Bowling Green and were twice the price. We stayed here for 2 nights, very convenient to our weekend activities.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Needs a thorough cleaning ..."
Our room and bathroom were dirty (stains everywhere, hairs in the bathroom, the room carpet changed the color of my white socks, etc...), the hallways didn't smell very good, the lobby was dirty with litter on the chairs/couches and on the floor, the coffee pot in the room was dirty, and so on. The WI-FI didn't work for about 90% of our stay (I was able to connect and use it for about 30 minutes when we first checked in, but when we returned to the room later we were not able to connect ... the desk was aware of the problem as there were several guest complaints but unfortunately no one was able to fix it). Still wasn't fixed the next morning. On the positive side, the room air-conditioner and television were in good shape and worked well. The staff was friendly and helpful with everything except the WI-FI, and the location was convenient. I would not stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone else until it is thoroughly cleaned.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Quality Inn Perrysburg, OH"
I've stayed here before and really liked it. However, this time when I went I ended up with a room on the 2nd floor, it looked like it hadn't been dusted in months, the crown molding was hanging down off the wall. The air conditioner never even got the room cool. I was very disappointed especially for what I paid for it, should of spent a bit more and stayed at Holiday Inn.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Quick stop good room"
The price was just right for an overnight stay on the way home from a wedding. Beds were not the best but not the worst either. Bathroom sink leaked a little but overall it was perfect for what we needed.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Don't go there"
The worst hotel I had ever been. The bed is very dirty, the carpet need to be changed immediately. The breakfast is sucks, the housekeeping is very bad.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"old hotel, needs improvement"
The hotel was old looking. I had a hole in my wall and my room smelled of smoke even though I was in a non-smoking room. Airconditioner couldn't be adjusted. My room was so cold.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"not bad if not picky...."
Our room had some stains on a cabinet that smelled so i asked to have it cleaned she was up in one miinute..cleaned it smell went away...pool was clean, went to get away for a night n swim, and relax. Breakfast was great waffles sausage yogurt. Rooms could use a lil deep cleaning..it served its purpose. Had a great time with family. Many nearby places to eat. Quiet and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
heather
"A mixed bag"
Lots of good things, but here were the issues; very late maid service (after 5p), no toilet paper, we found someone else's clothes when we arrived.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
Denelle
"convenient to the main highways"
The room as a whole was OK. Minor annoyance was the AC was set to max so the room was ice cold when we arrived. The TV's signal cable was loose so the picture was snowy until the connector was tightened up. The window drapes hung right on top of the heat/AC outlet so they blew all over when you had them closed. Our key cards didn't work on the doors and had to be reprogrammed. Our room was on the back side of the motel so the interstate highway traffic wasn't a factor for good sleeping.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Leo
it was ok after we changed rooms. the first room had a dirty bathroom and toy could not close the door from the inside, do not know why.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"good deal for price"
Got there around 5:30p.m. - the room they gave me had not been cleaned prior to giving me access (bed unmade - dirty towels) they immediately gave me another room - same issue. The girl at the front desk went to the first room and cleaned it. Have stayed here before and never experienced these issues - The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. There were also a large group of high school volleyball players making alot of noise late at night in the hallway.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"AWFUL"
I never rate anywhere we stay, but this place was awful. It smelled absolutely horrible and was not very clean. The only reason we didn't pack up and leave is b/c we had 2 small very tired children and it was late at night. Would NOT recommend this place.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Wonderful Hotel"
Great value - the breakfast had everything you would want for a hotel breakfast. Easy access to interstate, but quiet. Lots of shopping and restaurant nearby - would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"Wouldn't stay here again"
The location is inconvinient and long overdo for an upgrade. The room was nice but not the cleanest. We didn't get much sleep due to the room next door being noisy and hitting the walls. Parking is not easy since most of the parking lot is taken up by semi trucks. For what it cost me I definately would not stay here again, it was just not worth it.
4 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
It appears that they're trying to make some improvements (carpet in room seemed newer) but overall the building and room are very dated and not in great shape. The TV in the room was an old tube style that didn't work well at all which was very frustrating as I was trying to watch game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals! $85 was too high for this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Eh...it was "okay""
We stopped in Perrysburg as a half-way point for our family vacation. I had booked the hotel room prior to stopping & was told the room would be ready by 3pm. We arrived at 3:15 & the room had not been cleaned yet. The girls at the front desk was very pleasant & polite...as she attempted to explain to us that the room wasn't ready yet, her manager came out of the office & began yelling at her & us about the room. We had no problems waiting a little bit for the room, but we were blown away by the manager's rudeness to customers & his staff. When we asked for a bathroom for our almost 3-year-old to use, he rolled his eyes at us & walked away. The girl at the front desk quickly showed us one she could use & then told us we could relax in the pool room for a bit. The hotel was rundown & the pool room was dirty, not to mention the pool was freezing!! When we finally got into our room, which the girl at the front desk specifically requested that housekeeping clean it first, we had only waited 15 minutes (no big deal). The room was simple, but we didnt need anything special. The walls were thin & somebody complained to the front desk that our 1 year old was crying, so we received a "Is everything okay" call at 9:30pm, which woke up both our kids...that was frustrating!! The staff members were helpful & very pleasant...with the exception of the manager.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
MAT
Hotel needs an update.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Worst in many years!"
We entered our room and turned right around and left for another hotel nearby. Save your money.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Basic, eat Breakfast elsewhere"
The hotel is a basic inexpensive stay. However, they cannot seem to get the continental breakfast under control. I was there for three days and each day they were out of something. One day is it was all juices. One day it was coffee by 8:00 am...really? Coffee? Instead, go across the street to Panera.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
"Would not recomend."
VERY Disappointed! We usually stay at the La Q**nta near there, it was booked full, hotels,c0m sent us to this Quality Inn. If not for the late hour, and just too tired to keep driving, we would not have stayed in this hotel. No bed bugs, but I was worried enough to feel a through inspection of the room was necessary. Not fully convinced the sheets had even been changed. We slept on top of the bed spread and used blankets we had with us. Cost was MORE than the La Quinta, so expected a LOT better than we received for our money. I know this will sound bad, but, I did press 1 for English and could just barely understand the person helping us book the room. To his credit, he was very patient with me and helpful.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Average Small Hotel"
The room itself was small and featured a non-working hairdryer and a bathtub that looked like it had not been well taken care of. The pool and hot tub size were of reasonable size, however the hot tub itself was not very hot at all and the amount of chlorine in the pool would burn the eyes. The complimentary breakfast was very poor and did not offer a very reasonable selection based on other hotels within the comparable price range. This would not be a hotel I would visit again.
1 night trip May 25, 2013