All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
27441 Helen Drive, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Great pool
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Over Night Stay"
We all thought the room was nice, clean comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. We will stay again in the future.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Sue
"Easy to get to"
The hotel had an order inside and the entance door would stitch. Overhaul we would rate it a possible 4 out a rating of 1-10.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Not good at all"
Stayed in room 107 as soon as we walked in our room the smell of mold and mildew was overpowering. I went to the desk and asked for a new room and they didn't have anything available and asked if i wanted air freshener. I laughed and said get a manager, so they called the owner and he had us move to a completely different hotel. Needless to say that hotel wasn't much better. I will never ever go there again, and am considering calling the health department.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Room was nice, continental breakfast was nice. Bed very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Danielle
Could not stay in the hotel because of its horrible conditions.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Won't stay there again"
Very bad experience with room service and front desk people never on same page.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"No one who worked there cared"
Dirty, loud, smell from what seemed like a water main break.... Teen party- out of control at pool and no one even cared at front desk. Cigarette butts all over near entrance and smoking in non- smoking areas. We felt unsafe with our children. Horrible- stay away!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Hotel itself isnt bad. Pool/whirlpool nice. Lacks maid service. Had to fetch own towels and take out trash.Room wasnt cleaned once or sheets changed during 5night stay. Breakfast ok. Room smelled musty, bring air freshner.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
julie
"Budget hotel"
Very much a musty smell to the room. Electrical outlets didn't work however the front desk was helpful enough to tell me how to fix them rather than move us to another room. Didn't notice it until the morning but there were no shower handles to turn on the shower so was not able to take a shower. Lots of food and crackers underneath the bed and underneath the nightstand. The beds however were comfortable
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
shawn
Bathroom was not clean, black ring around the bowl. Only the outlets in the bathroom worked. TV did not work no controller.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Corey
"Will not stay here again."
Let me start out that the hotel staff were great and very accommodating. The building and room were horrible. Walk into first room floor is wet, hallway smelled horribly of a chemical smell that was so strong that the wife gagged. Went into room checked the bed there were what looked like blood stains on the sheets, room also smelled bad. Complained to front desk promptly were moved to another room, it was clean and dry. Facility in need of major overhaul. Hallways and grounds were dirty. Very disappointed not even worth the 79.00 price.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"not as expected"
I wanted something cheap for 2 days. never thought it will be like that. the rent was about $60 a day but I have been in way better hotels for less. the whole hotel smiles so bad. its very old and need refurbishing.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"disapponting but sleepable"
1 and a half towel sets for two people. Explanation: "laundry didn't get done" !! Stain on pillowcase with something brown stuck in middle. Arrived late, managed to get some rest and a shower. Breakfast bar out of regular coffee at 7:30, very limited selection. Short staffed apparently. Get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
DR
"Not going back"
The first room had missing pillowcases, no fitted sheets, and outlets half covered by a mirror. The second room had mold on the shower curtain and a lightbulb out in the bathroom. The hotel also was generally a little dingy and smelled of cigarette smoke in the hallway.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Colin
"Over night stay"
Staff was not attentive hotel had an odor and was not clean no curb appeal breakfast was not all out from what they offer. I was told by the attendant that we had to wait until someone came in to get her the key to replenish. Unacceptable!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Importance of cleanliness"
To me, nothing is more important than a clean hotel, and unfortunately this hotel was incredibly dirty. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel as though I have to warn future guests. There were hair on the pillows along with stains. There were marks and holes on the blankets. Ants were crawling all over the desk. Because of this I had to sleep with a hoodie and my yoga pants. This will be the last time I'll ever stay in a Quality Inn.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
It is a nice hotel for price it's dated pool is big and heated hot very small but nice
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
bowler300
"Was Just OK!"
I felt safe, had a soft bed, older, well used structure, but it more than served the purpose.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Convenient location"
We needed a hotel for our daughters graduation and the hotel we usually stay at was booked ( 5 months in advance ). We booked it as soon as we saw it was open. The hotel was nice, however we didn't expect to see the room charge on our credit card on the next billing statement when the reservation was months later. I'm glad to say that we didn't need to cancel because we didn't know if that would have created a hassle. The hotel is nice, convenient to several places to get a quick bite. Overall a good experience, just surprised to see the charge on our card so early.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Just Ok"
I had to wait until around 4 to get in my room. They were way behind on cleaning rooms. Extremely frustrating since I was with a soccer group who wanted to rest in between games at the hotel. Instead, we were forced to hang out in the parking lot for a long time.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"disappointment"
The room had seen better days. The leather chair at the desk sat so low I needed to put a pillow on it to raise it and the leather on one of the arms was badly torn and tattered. The air conditioner couldn't be turned down because the door wouldn't open, so I finally had to unplug it. Also the bathroom had a bad odor. The overall appearance of the hotel was one in need of some help and loving care.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"One night stay for business"
Friendly staff, easy check-in, reasonably clean and comfortable. Wish I would of had time to check out the pool but I didn't make it there.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Theresa P
"Room"
The room was not that clean . They had a indoor pool and you can walk down the hall and smell the chorine from the pool'
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Al
The Hotel was not very clean I found French fries under the bed. My sheets had holes in them. Someone left spoiled milk in the refrig. The halls were had food on the floor, it was awful I would never stay again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
It was more a trucker stop hotel. The hall ways smelled of smoke - even thou it was a non-smoking hall way. Our room did not smell of smoke. Rooms were clean.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"stunk like cat"
The room literally smelled like cat urine. Told the front desk and all they said was "oh really." Night front desk person was sleeping on the counter!
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
"Hotel ok - staff needs some hospitality training!!"
Need more than one person at check in desk in evening Staff in continental breakfast on Sunday 4/27 could care less about The people. Out of regular coffee, Cups, bagels & fruit - rotten fruit in bowl
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Hotel is not for family at all"
Hotel is not good at all for family. Hotel manager gave us a room in smoking area even he was aware of we have kids. All rooms are smelling. I will not recommend this hotel for family.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Anjan Sharma
"Toledo"
Hotel is run down but clean, pool is warm and is has a whirlpool. Breakfas was ok, had waffles but no cereals and milk
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Gilles /Donna
"Good enough"
We booked this room because it was nearly half the price of surrounding hotels, yet still looked to be reasonably nice with an indoor pool. It was a lot more run down than hotels we are used to staying at, but I had to expect that with the much lower cost. It was fine (clean enough) for an overnight stay, but we would not have enjoyed staying for an extended trip. My kids enjoyed the breakfast which included waffles, toast/bagels, sausage, etc.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Amber
"Motel Stay"
Stayed for one night and it was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Hotel Staff"
Upon check in the desk clerk was unfriendly and made no attempt to engage in conversation with me even though there was no line of people waiting. He also was unclear of parking instructions and led me astray based on his lack of attention. Breakfast was crowed, the room was poorly stocked. The young lady working clearly did not want to be there, made no attempt to be friendly. I poured oatmeal and milk and when I went to use a microwave, there was none in the eating room. I tossed the oatmeal and resorted to something else. Later I asked the attendant why there was no microwave and she said there is and that it was in the lobby (out of site from eating area). There was no sign in the eating area to even indicate that. The hotel needs to either bring the microwave into the eating area or put up a sign stating where the microwave is placed. The only friendly person I encountered was a maintenance man willing to assist with my bags and room key when he saw me struggling with the load. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"SORRY"
WORST Quality Inn I've ever stayed in. Too many nasty disappointments to name. Pictures must be of different hotel...because it was not the hotel we were in.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"quality what????"
WORST Quality Inn I ever stayed @ !!! Pictures must of been taken yrs. Ago. Way nicer motels all down the stripe. DON'T STAY...WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
paula
"Needs serious revamping"
This hotel looks as tho it was a decent place in its day... It needs some TLC. The carpets needs replaced, the curtains in our room were torn, the heat/ac unit in wall leaked air from outside around edges badly. Extremely outdated place beds were hard as a rock. I did not see any bugs luckily. Bathroom needs caulking and updating. Bed linens were stained up. Furniture was soo old. Had chips missing from table, chairs were stained up. I'm not even all that picky about rooms but this one was def not up to acceptable standards. Chandelier by front desk has more than half the lightbulbs burned out. The list could go on and on but I'll stop here. The whole place was just gross for the most part. I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
Sw
"Just right for overnite stop"
Perfectly satisfactory for our overnight. We were bringing a post-op patient home from Cleveland Clinic, and this was a good place to stop. Our day ran late, so we checked in after 10 p.m. The desk clerk kindly allowed us to check out late, which was a big help. Quiet. Good sized room. Comfortable sleep for our spine surgery patient.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
We really enjoyed this hotel but I couldn't believe that as nice as it was, they didnt have breakfast. Overall they were really nice and the rooms were very clean. The room eas warm when we walked in, and that was great.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Sybrenis
"Ok"
It was old and just ok. Ran out of coffee. Only had decaf
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Nice place. Nice guy at the front desk. Although it would have been nice to have been in a part of the hotel away from the midnight screaming in the halls from the visiting high school wrestling team. Also, would have been nice to have hot water for the morning shower. Will not be back.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Julie Rihn
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The cleaning personnel need to pay closer attention when they clean the rooms, there were days when they didn't even touch my room..no clean towels left, trash not emptied, hot and cold cups not replenished.
5 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
Joann
"For the money I paid, it was decent."
I booked Quality Inn via expedia. The place was decent and the person at the front desk greeted me well, explained things well. However, when I went upstairs, walked through a set of doors, a old musky smell hit me. The room inside was good and clean and the breakfast in the morning was good. All the staff were extremely friendly and polite. The hotel is also located in a very convenient location close to several restaurants.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
V
"Affordable place"
Friendly staff , close to interstate ,
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Bad experience"
I normally sleep in my truck but I got this room so I could watch some football. Unfortunately, 2 hours after I checked in, the power went out. Not only could I not watch football, I could not shower or charge any of my electronics. The room was very musty, the comforter had cigarette burns on it, the drawers were hanging off of the dresser. Power stayed out all night. Next morning when I went to check out, halls were pitch black, I had to carefully find my way to an exit. This hotel really needs some attention,
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Bert
"Would not stay here!"
Outdated facility, carpets stained, bedding old, sheets were stained ( gross ). Hair in bathtub upon arrival.... Not clean but cleaner than a portapotty. Breakfast was so so. I ate toast just because of the status of rest of facility . Vending machines were empty...... I mean totally not even a morsel .... The coffee was good. And as we were leaving the power went out in our room. I told the front desk and they said yeah that happens sometimes .
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
kelly
"Close to children school,restau and Highway access"
The stay was very pleasant and smooth...the hotel location was perfect and the staff was very nice...I would definitely recommend it! Good exchange for the price!!!
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Teresa Riccardi
"Don't stay here."
The nonsmoking room I reserved reeked of cigarette smoke. There was mold on the bathroom walls. And the entire room was dirty, including stains on the comforter. Will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Nice enough for a place to sleep"
Staff was very nice. Beds were very comfortable. We had to switch a breaker to get the electric on in our room.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not so Lucky for the Fesitival"
The staff were very curtious and helpful. we asked for two smoking and one none smoking rooms . Our guests who checked in first got the wrong room( non smoking room) meant for our kids and grandson. Staff gave us another non-smoking room for them and offered to switch the two people when both checked in. Also when my kids checked into the second non somoking room there was an unidentifyable pill just laying next to the ice bucket, thank god I saw it before my grandson did. He is only 2 and would have thought it was candy. In the hotels defense we never mentioned this to staffhowever. also the rooms were fairly clean, defiantely needed vacuumed and the hall way smelt horrible needed a good deep cleaning. rates were reasionable and breakfest was good. SO its all cosmetic and fixable.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Whisperingangel
"Great value!"
Better that other comfort in locations in every way.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Syed
"Went for family weekend at BGSU"
All the hotels were booked in Bowling Green and were twice the price. We stayed here for 2 nights, very convenient to our weekend activities.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013