All hotels in Dubuque, Iowa, United States of America
3100 Dodge St, Dubuque, IA, 52003, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"A great stay."
Breakfest was okay. The bathroom had hair in the tub and on the toilet. The rest of the room was very nice. We had the jacuzzi suite. Pool area would be great for family gatherings. We ate at the restaurant for supper and the food was really good. Took the shuttle service to the casino and back. That was great. Definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
terri
"nice time"
Just a week-end get away. Enjoyed the stay with hot tub room..Shuttled back and forth to the casino and that went well.. would stay there again..
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Teresa
"Dirty and old"
This was the worst hotel I have gotten through booking with hotels.com
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great value for price"
This was a great hotel for the price. The breakfast buffet at champs next door was wonderful! The room had a funny odor- but was clean and comfortable. The gym was small but working and the pool and spa looked clean. I would definitely return for the value that was given in the price.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Courtney
"We make our stay an annual event for a reason."
We had a great hotel experience like we have had in the past. Your staff are always friendly and helpful. We will be back next year for our Family Gathering. Thank you
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"average, at best"
The free breakfast was terrible. Shower in our room had mold in it. TV reception was bad, but only on the local channels. Champs restaurant that is onsite, has real good food! Pool must have been OK, it was packed!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
OMAN
"great place to stay"
My stay with Best Western Plus in Dubuque, IA was PERFECT in every way.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
wanda
"Very accommodating"
We stay at this motel every year. We have a rather large family group and needed several more tables and chairs. The motel staff found some and set them up for us.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Wendy
"good deal"
It was a busy place, but enjoyable. Good deal with the breakfast and Champs onsite.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Darren
"Holiday stay 3 years in a row."
Very happy to see they added an hour to the swimming pool area closing time for the holiday. In the past years I have complained about the early closing time so it is only fair that I give them props for fixing this.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
barton
"The best! Been going there since 90s!"
Family Christmas getaway. Always great here. Can get a little noisy in the pool area, so don't stay here if you are wanting tons of peace and quiet. Some nice updates throughout the hotel. Would be great if they added DVD players to the rooms. Great service.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Angela
Only complaint is my room was a little cold even with the heater set on high. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice hotel at a fair price."
My only complaint is about the morning breakfast. There were too many staff people standing next to the food table looking at us while we fill our plates. It felt like they were counting what we are getting in our plates. Feels extremely unwelcoming!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Erfan
"Nice get Away place"
Only had one issue, one of the beds was full of dog hair, I gave 4 stars to cleanliness because didn't wanna down rate because of 1 housekeeper that didn't do their job I called the front desk and they send someone with 5 mins GOOD JOB other then that everything was perfect to me I will go back
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
nice resort
"Nice spot to stay."
We stayed here traveling through Iowa. It is along a busy street, but we didn't hear alot of noise. Nice restaurant/lounge next door.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"TO LOUD!!!"
The hotel staff and accommodations were great; to include the buffet in the morning. Only problem is that to many kids were in the whirlpool constantly not allowing for any peace, quiet, or able to use the whirlpool. The adults that were suppose to be supervising these kids were in the atrium area drinking and being loud like the kids. If you want an more quieter experience I would recommend using a different hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Weekend stay"
The front desk emoloyees were friendly checking in and out of hotel. Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Cathy
"National Farm Toy Show"
place was a fine choice
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Dawn
"Nice place - nice stay"
We've stayed here before and always enjoy it. The hotel is clean, the pool area is fantastic and we love having Champs to walk to for dinner. Nice breakfast. The only issue this time was they rented out the pool area for a kids party and the noise was horrible! We had an inside room so we heard it for a while. It also caused us to wait to use the pool facilities because there were little kids everywhere. I never appreciate paying to have these amenities and not being able to use them, but I understand business is business.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Choose It!"
Always my choice when staying in Dubuque.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Regina
"Decent Business Stay"
I was in town for an overnight stay and stayed at this hotel simply because our meeting was being held there the next day. Overall it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great by any means either. The one thing that I really appreciate is a good bed, and I found this one to be a bit uncomfortable. I'll probably stay there again next year just because our annual meeting will be held there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"very nice"
One of the best hotels in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Not worth the $104.00!!!!"
The room smelled like it hadn't been used in years!!! Stinky!
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
Roberta
"Always good"
Dependably good. Breakfast buffet in Champps restaurant attached to hotel is real good.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Homecoming"
It was a nice room. The air movement in the room was poor, so after 3 showers it got to be a little musty smelling. We didn't have any problems and the pool was nice.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Kristina
"Good Location and easy to find."
Accommodations were comfortable. Bathroom needs a little maintenance.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Love to stay here"
Love the hot tub and free breakfast!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
We really enjoyed the pool. The room was very comfortable. No major complaints, other than the dead bug right on the middle of the bathroom floor.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"nice and clean"
Nice big, clean room. Great breakfast included. Friendly staff. Easy to find and close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
This is our 3rd time staying here. We loved it and will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
darlene
"Convenient Location to Downtown and River area"
Would definitely stay there again. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Inquiries were handled in a knowledgeable manner. Our room was overlooking the pool which was of concern due to the noise - the room is not completely soundproof but the bit of noise we could hear was not a problem. Hotel is very good at closing pool at a reasonable hour so there was peace and quiet to rest and sleep. Adjoining Champps Restaurant is great for lunch, dinner and drinks. The breakfast buffet is okay - nothing to write home about. All in all, very nice hotel and within a few minutes of things you'd want to do.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to sites"
Very clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool and hot tub area. Liked having the Champs restaurant connected to the hotel. Good free breakfast buffet every morning. Would highly recommend !!
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"Dubuque Weekend Getaway"
The hotel staff was very nice. Our first room had a terrible musty odor. They gave us another room which I felt needed a good cleaning and definitely some updating. The pool was very nice. The maid we had took down our request and when we came back it was done that was great. All in all needs a good cleaning.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Beautiful hotel comfortable room"
Free News paper at your door in the morning. It's very comfortable, spacious room. It had a very nice swimming pool, and hot tub A full buffet breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was delicious. It is on a main road, and very easy to find.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Close to UD"
Bed was not comfortable and too squeaky
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Well organized - convenient and easy - comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Nice stay September 2014"
Nice people helpful with directions and wireless. Nice pool area and nice breakfast
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
The hotel reeked of cigarette smoke. I don't think I'll spend that much money for a hotel when I could have stayed for the same price closer to galena.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Katie
"Great For Kids"
We stayed at the Best Western Plus on our way through Dubuque over Labor Day Weekend. With 2 young kids in tow, we found the room to be in great shape, clean, and with enough room for us to spread out.The highlights definitely were the pool area and the breakfast (served in Champp's Restaurant). It's hard for a family of 4 to get out of breakfast on the road for under $40 - so factoring that alone, this the Best Western is a steal!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Nick
"Nice clean room"
We came to visit our daughter in college and decided to stay at best western. It is the nicest hotel in the area. The beds were pretty comfortable but the breakfast, while it was a nice buffet, was a little bland
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Great experience - staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was very good !!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great value!"
Great stay, great value. Arrived late at night (after 9). Front desk attendant was very helpful and after asking about late dinner options, let me know that the attached restaurant would deliver food & even adult beverages to the pool area. Pool is open until 11 on the weekends, and we took advantage of the delivery for a drink & some very good pizza while the kids swam. Very nice pool area. Kids said pool was a little chilly, but hot tub was perfect. Room & bathroom were clean and there was plenty of counter/table space. Our room was on NW corner of the pool area and I did not notice any smoke smell, but in the area of the ice machine (SW corner), there was a very strong smoke smell. I don't think I would have been happy if my room was over there. Breakfast buffet at the adjoining restaurant (Champps) was good. Yogurt, fruit, pastries, cereal, French toast, biscuits & gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes were the basics. Coffee, oj, milk, and water to drink. Would definitely stay again & would recommend to a friend. Great value for the price.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Terri
"Wonderful Hotel"
Will return in the near future!
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
Jean English
Breakfast was excellent. Room typical for a hotel room, hot tub was nice. All good, would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Renae
"$ saver"
Husband and I rode the Harley to Galena. Stayed here instead of paying $300 at a resort. It's a typical hotel and served its purpose. Though we didn't use it, there's a nice open area for swimming and gathering. Free breakfast at Champs next door was good. Again, served its purpose.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Carolyn
"Nice and quiet here. Not noisy at all."
We had a nice time here at this hotel on a Thursday night. The pool and hot tub were both great. Not a lot of people here so the hotel was very quiet. It was nice and relaxing. The staff did everything to keep us happy with extra towels, and such.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Timothy
"Clean hotel with connected restaurant and bar"
Clean, comfortable room. Good customer service. Champs restaurant connected to the hotel has breakfast buffet and good late night bar specials.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice hotel, clean, pool and good food"
We were tired from driving and found this hotel! Had an indoor pool so we were sold! Kids loved pool. Room was very clean and nice and they shut down game room and pool by 10 to allow you to sleep!! FREE breakfast was good and had good variety. Champps restaurant next door, was pricy on drinks, but food was good!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
The room was clean and the beds were comfy. The only complaints I had were a missed cobweb by the curtain and the TV's brightness seemed to be very low, not adjustable with the given remote control. Pool was nice and the breakfast buffet at Champs was VERY good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
I would highly recommend this hotel. Very clean. People there were very friendly and helpful. Pool and hot were great. The breakfast that came with the room was better than any other place that we stayed at. We would stay again if we get back to Dubuque, Iowa
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014