All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
2450 N Farnsworth Avenue, Aurora, IL, 60502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.4
Could not beleive this hotel is listed in Hotels.com. It was old, dirty, musty smell. It was across from the mall & close to highway. that is the only thing that is good about this hotel. I think what you pay is what you get. it lood good in the pictures posted in Hotels. com & that is how this was chosen. I have bookedd many times through hotels.com but I my opinion hotels like this should not be listed. The customer service was good.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
We thought the place could use a bit of a spruce up but was VERY comforable, affordable. and Nice staff. Resturant next door has Great food and service.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Friendly Hotel"
Very friendly people, always willing to help. The housekeeping give great service very neat and clean rooms. The hotel was also very quiet and peaceful.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Denise
the room was quiet and comfortable. Room needed lots of maintenance, the shower was very hard to turn on, and we only had 2 thin towels. If you just need a cheaps night sleep this place will give u that
1 night trip May 24, 2013
paul
"hoping for better"
smells like smoke in hall though no smoking is allowed Carpet in hall is potentially hazardous because it's all wrinkled. There was a burn hole (from a cigarette) on our comforter. not worth the $15 more than the motel next door
1 night business trip May 20, 2013
"A Nightmare"
Worst hotel ever. Room was filthy. Sink had rust and was peeling. Sheets smelled like smoke. Light in bathroom didn’t even have a regular light switch (you had to push in the receptacle). There was a hose connected to the wall which was part of a hair dryer that connected to a “bonnet”. So outdated I couldn’t believe it. This place should never be an option for anyone.
1 night family trip May 7, 2013
Marilyn
"Good, basic overnight accomodations"
Clean, comfortable, basic acomodations.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
"I would stay here agaib"
Was a last minute find for a road trip, the price was $53 for a Saturday and was well worth it. Judy the little old lady in the bar area was what made our trip memorable, she's extremely sweet and welcoming. The bed was comfortable, not lumpy or wore in. The furnishings in the room need some updating. Overall it was more than what we expected for the price.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Nice hotel for the money"
My son lives in a residential facility in Aurora. We needed a place to stay for a weekend visit. This hotel had a very reasonable price with a good location so we gave it a try. It was clean and the staff was very nice. We had a very enjoyable weekend visiting with our son and exploring the city.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"Good deal for the price!"
I stayed for one night in April, 13 and was greeted in a friendly manner by the desk staff when I arrived. The maintenence staff, although I did not need them, was also friendly. The lobby and my room were clean and everything very functional. This is surely not a fancy hotel but I have enjoyed my stays here and have had no problems with noise, mechanicals, or staff.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"mediocre hotel"
The hotel is fine. But, it smells a little funny in the entrance. There are smoking rooms. The exercise room does not have a tread mill. There are no fridges in the room, and there is no breakfast either. I think it is probably fairly safe, but I didn't get the overall feeling that it was the best hotel to be staying at.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Excellent value for good accomodations.
7 night trip Apr 2, 2013
opm
"Not what I expected..."
I was very disappointed. No towels in the room. The sink had caulk in the bottom, heat was inconsistent, no water pressure in the shower, TV remote did not work, room just felt a little "dirty". Not up the standards I have come to expect from Hotels.com affiliates!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Was terrific the shower was bad and really hard to use I had to call for help and thy take for ever to answer me but finally the guy from receptionist guy pick up the phone and came to help me ...
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
neftali
"Good place for an overnight or two."
This is an older facility, but the public areas were clean and tidy. My room was absolutely clean and comfortable. The price is right. They do not offer breakfast, but there is a small, and very good restaurant less than a city block away.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
This is a good hotel. I like the nice lady that worked in the bar the most. She was really great.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2013
Raphael
"Budget on a shoestring"
Old and worn amenities but very clean rooms and a helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Greatl Service and Very Reasonable Price"
We booked the hotel for the Black Friday night. We could walk to the outlet mall. And then ... with this PRICE! That was totally great! and the lady at the front desk was also really kind. She came outside and told us to walk to the mall to avoid crazy traffic. Even she showed us how to get there (outside was really cold and windy). She was right, if we drove, we would stuck in the trafic and would be awful experience. The price and her kindness were perfect for us to stay at the Black Friday night. The room was clean too. Everything was no problem! I would definitely go back there!
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Awful..."
This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. It was not only dirty but there was a terrible odor that never dissipated! We finally switched hotels because we couldn't stand it any longer:(. While the price seemed great we obviously should've spent more & went with a better choice. We will never stay at this hotel again. Our son is planning to attend college in this town so we will be visiting him.. But this hotel Is NOT an option.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
This was a fine getaway. Clean convenient and comfortable.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2012
GM
Hotel was ok.....there 2 days....no breakfast.....room was spacious....no issues with it....need more plugs....hard to keep electronics charged up. Won't stay again
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
"Great value"
Most hotels stink. Even 4+ star hotels reek of the putrid "freshening" chemicals that are used to mask cigarette smoke and regurgitated beer. This place had the freshest air that I have encountered in a hotel room in years. It had no smell at all!! It has a large nice outdoor swimming pool, which was closed for the season, but I'd use the place again in the summer, for the pool.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Tryggvi
The room was comfortable. The only issue I had was there was not enough towels. There was only one in the bathroom.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"A need met."
This was not a classy facility, but the basics were taken care of. The bed was not the most comfortable and the buildings smell was a bit off putting, but I stayed two nights in relative peace. The plumbing needs updating, at least in room 113, because the facet had an audible drip. The biggest downside was the last morning. I had the chance to sleep in, as check out is not until noon (a plus) but the cleaning staff came around knocking on doors before 9 am. That, alone, is reason for me not to use this establishment again.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
Russ
"If your looking for just a place to stay."
It's just a place to stay. Nothing fancy but it is cheap.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Magic Man
STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
SUN.BROGDON
IT WAS FINE BUT AWAYS FROM THE TRACK
3 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"Very good and would stay again!"
The stay was very convenient and pleasing. The staffs were very supportive. There is a microwave in the lobby and they help keeping stuff in the refrigerator based on request. I stayed with my wife and 2 year kid and everyone enjoyed it. Loved the stay!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2012
CJ
The location was near the place where we had to go. Good value for what the cost.The hotel needs some work, bathroom sink leaked, furniture and amenities showed more then average wear.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Economical for our weekend budget"
I thought the stay was comfortable and convenient to the location where we spent most of our time. I also appreciated that they were able to accomodate my famikly and I in such short notice. The prices were very affordable, but the room and the amenties of the hotel were good.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Nicole B
"My Hotel Stay"
There is only one Pet Room and it is, and was, totally unacceptable in every way, shape, form and fashion.. Improvements to this Pet Room is in dior need! I stayed in this room one night & had hotel move me to another room. James who works at front desk is purely a delightful & helpful employee. I observed him with other guests during my week stay & he is always friendly, helpful, polite and is always smiling. He treats every guest that passes through with the upmost respect from the time of arrival to the time of departure. All hotels should be so lucky in having someone of his kind on their staff! Thanks James for making my stay so wonderful!
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Lady Lisa
"I won't be back"
I don't like the smell, it was aweful. And someone knocked the door really hard.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
was disappointed no clean towels and a dirty washrag left in room
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Quick overnight"
We stayed briefly on way to Chicago with family. I thought it was okay for the price but my family would not stay there again because of the smell.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
HawkGrad78

needs more improvement in hotel and the rooms special washrooms
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
d. s
"Nice location near shops and fast foods."
Nice locations but there should be more towels and toiletries provided for the guest. We think their extra fee for extra person is too much aswell. But it's a nice little place to stay and to have a quick shopping to the nearby outlets!.
1 night business trip May 22, 2013

"Good location, but to expensive for what you get!"
Good location. Hotel is old and need a renovation badly! Bed was okay, but The hotel smelled bad
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Mads
DK
"gutes Preisleistungsverhältnis"
hat uns gut gefallen, für Shoppingfreunde günstig gelegen, da gegenüber ein Outlet ist
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
DE
"für Shopping ideal"
Sehr gute Lage für einen Shoppingaufenthalt im Premium Qutlet. Gute Strassenverbindung nach Chicago. Hotel ist sauber aber etwas renovierungsbedürftig. Für eine Nacht sehr gut. Toller großer Pool, sehr sauber. (hatten leider kein gutes Wetter um ihn auszuprobieren) Ruhige Lage, hatten Zimmer zur Poolseite.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Shoppingqueen
DE
"Adecuado por el precio pagado"
Buscamos un hotel cercano al oulet de Aurora y este hotel cumplió con ese fin, económico y a unos metros del centro comercial, creo que el lugar es adecuado al precio pagado, destaco la amabilidad del personal de recepcion
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
MX
Todo estuvo bien, lo interesante de este hotel es que llegas caminando al outlet.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012