All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA, 95404, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Fine for a quick overnight"
This place looks like Best Western took over some little motor lodge. And put updated furniture in an old school room. The tv was oddly to the side of the bed, so you had to lie on your side to watch. There were a few hairs in the bathroom/shower and bed but nothing horrible. Other than that, it was clean. Microwave and fridge, big tv. Nice to have a pool, but I didn't use it. It's not far from downtown, but I wouldn't walk it. It's on a busy street, in a suburban style commercial zone. I'd stay here again if I got a good deal like this time.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Adrienne
"Left hungry"
I was pleasantly surprised when we walked into the room.Not only was it nice very roomy, but it was also very clean. The bed was so comfortable, I slept better than I have slept in years. The only negative was no breakfast not even donuts and coffee except the coffee in the room. They have a little restaurant on site, but we did not have time for a sit down meal. Other than that it was great.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Christopher
"Clean, simple, adequate and easily accessible"
Overall was better than I had expected; very clean, nice staff, close to the highway. Close to downtown Santa Rosa. Definitely recommend.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Beth
"Close to Sonoma wineries"
I would definately recommend this hotel. It was a nice room and fit what I was looking for.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Surprisingly nice"
Hotel looked questionable from the outside, but the rooms were very charming on the inside. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean, water pressure great, and the café served a nice breakfast. Overall surprisingly nice and very affordable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Clean Room"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was courteous.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"good hotel, terrible neighborhood"
I was there for a trade show in town and came as a single female. While the hotel was clean, comfy and had a great little cafe...the neighborhood was scary. Planned to walk each day, the 1 mile, to the show and quickly changed my plans as I became keenly aware that the area was unsafe. It was also recommended, by a local, that I NOT walk.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"An excellent stay- Very Clean."
I travel the world regularly for work, stay in much more expensive hotels, but this was for a personal vacation and wasn't willing to pay the huge costs for lodging that the rest of the Sonoma/Napa area expects. So I chanced it at this Best Western after reading the positive reviews. I'm so pleased I did! It's not in a fancy area surrounded by wineries, but if you have a car, you're only 3 miles from downtown Santa Rosa, a beautiful town. And you're 20-45 mintues from EVERYTHING Else, the Sonoma coast, Sonoma/Napa Wineries, Beautiful/Quant Petaluma, & Sebastopol. As for the hotel itself, the desk clerks I met were very sweet and helpful in giving me ideas of places to go. The Room was huge, with fridge/microwave, small bathroom, but everything was very clean.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Would stay again"
Good location, quiet, friendly staff, clean
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Christine
"Centrally Located"
When we arrived there at first we thought, oh no, we are stuck with this place (pre-paid). Only thought this because it is in an industrial area. You have to look past the area it is in. The hotel is an older hotel. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was very courteous. Our room was clean, and in repair. Our room was serviced everyday with our specifications. Just the usual, clean towels, trash emptied and bed made. I think they put on clean sheets most days. The small café on the premises was surprisingly good. Very convenient. You don't have room service but can call this café. They will fix your order for you and you can pick your food up during their operating hours. They will call you when it is ready. We personally had a great experience. There are several things to do in the area. Do your homework and get your brochures. The staff we talked to were also helpful. There is shopping and restaurants in a 3 mile radius.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
PD
"Rooms are nice inside and location is great"
The inside is nice, clean and pleasant. They don't have that old motel room smell so you can tell things are fairly new. Parking is a pain if you don't get there early. Location in Santa Rosa is money. We were there for the Gran Fondo and it was perfect to reach bike shop and the Finley center. Front desk staff was super nice.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Dave t
clean room , close to shopping and dinning.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Very adequate"
It was fine except for one thing. The door keys would never stay functioning by the next time we wanted to use them which became an inconvenience. Maid servive was excellent and prompt.
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Martha
"Quiet and low-key"
In town for a one-day visit to the Charles Schulz Museum, my son and I liked this hotel. It was scrupulously clean and quiet, comfortable, and everything worked, including the small microwave and fridge. We stayed in a row of connected cabin-like rooms that allowed you to park right outside your door, and had the pool accessible via a sliding-glass door on the other side. Very nice feature if you travel with kids.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"A Real Gem"
The man who checked us in was friendly and welcoming. The room exceeded our hopes after a long flight - clean, comfortable and attractive. Super clean in fact. The bedding seemed new and the mattress was more comfortable than mine at home! Even the carpeting was extra padded and comfy. The room has a coffee maker that makes a pot, not just a cup. There's a microwave in the room as well. The property has two pools and a little cafe with friendly staff. I've stayed in much fancier and much more expensive hotels, but I would look forward to staying here over many well known international brands.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Anna
"Labor Day 2014"
Enjoyed our stay in Santa Rosa BW. We would stay again.I do want to thank your very friendly front desk staff.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Josh
I was only here for a brief stay and didn't spend much time in my room, but I enjoyed my experience. It's close to a large shopping plaza with Target and Trader Joe's and the room has a large mini-fridge (bigger than most mini-fridges) to store anything you buy. The woman who checked me in was friendly and helpful. Some travelers might not like that everything is outdoors, but I didn't mind. It meant that I could park my car literally right outside my room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Hotel is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. We would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"I would stay again!"
Hotel was older, but very clean. They have a nice little cafe you can have breakfast or get coffee to go for a very reasonable price. It wasn't the nicest hotel I have stayed, but it was clean and quiet. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"nice, but way over priced."
Nice quite area but over priced. I made a wrong selection for a vacation without a major business backing on the price.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Bad front desk service"
Husband made reservation for me, but was traveling without him. When I arrived at the hotel the clerk made it seem that this was a major problem and that she would allow me, this one time, to check in. Wow.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Nina
"Poor sound isolation, noisy."
Bad: I had a bad experience of losing sleep at this hotel - I was waked up by the noise of people walking from upstair room at 2AM. There is very little sound isolation between the first and 2nd floor. Although I cautiously requested to change room to upper level, I was told by front desk that their rooms were all sold out. My feeling is that this hotel has 3 star price, but 1.5 star experience.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Relaxing Garden oasis"
The room was comfortable and clean. We enjoyed relaxing in the garden or around the pool after a day of activity or site seeing.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Jaye
"Typical Best Western"
Typical Best Western. Overpriced for what you get. It was a little dated but all and all ok. Nothing special.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
We arrived early and were given access to the room immediately. We have no complaints. It's not in the best neighborhood in Santa Rosa, but it is off the street and not affected by the surrounding industry.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Clare
"Nice Older Motel"
Very nice older hotel. Well tended lawns and flowers. Great location near Starbucks, Costco, Target and Trader Joe's. Short drive to downtown Santa Rosa.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"ok"
The location of the hotel is the best thing going for them. Since the hotel is old it feels dirty but its not. It's clean. I would stay again if it was cheaper.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Very adequate place to stay. Nice surprise. Convenient parking.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Room was ok. TV didn't work very well. Kind of pricey
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Vic
"Nice hotel convenient to Freeway exit."
For Costco members, there is a store with gas station off the same street.Armchair was not near a light to read with. Clock radio worked in alarm mode, but could not receive any stations.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great choice"
Stayed with two children. Room was large and laid out well for a family. Restaurant on premises was good choice for breakfast. Service was good at checkin and during stay. Would recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"In town for vineyard wedding"
We were in the area for a wedding in St.Helena, and didn't want to spend a fortune staying closer to the vineyard. Instead, we found this gem of a hotel nestled in Santa Rosa. They allowed us to check in at noon (earlier than the 2pm standard), and gave us a wonderful room fully equipt with free wifi, mini fridge, microwave, queen bed, and nice shower (with warming lamps! nice!) Overall, if you plan on visiting the area, this is the place to stay. It's cheap, and nice. The drive from Santa Rosa through the mountains over to St.Helena was a breeze, also. Even after a few tastings. ;) It's a great little hotel in the perfect location.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Lynn V.
Good location, great service
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Unsafe, outside entrance- MISREPRESENTED on web!"
This is a motel where you park in front of your door. There is a glass window in the bathroom to the outside large enough for someone to break in. We cancelled our 2nd night because we felt really unsafe. The surrounding area is full of traffic and sketchy businesses. No beauty. The room was very small and smelled weird. Overall a complete misrepresentation from the pictures on the website.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to downtown area"
Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Shelley
Room was spacious and had a good amount of room to roam around.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
They have a pay breakfast on site but very reasonably priced. Room comfortable and roomy. Had everything. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice and convenient"
Very nice staff that were very helpful. Room was clean. Alarm/clock didn't work very well. Overall though a good value.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Short but Comfortable"
We stayed for only one night but the staff was friendly and the room was very nice. The room was spacious, it was a quiet area and we enjoyed our stay. The only problem we had was there was nowhere to get water since the only vending machine was broken.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Cynthia
Great stay, comfortable and quiet place. Lovely refreshing swim in pool. Close to Santa Rosa Market place with Starbucks & Trader Joe's. Breakfast at Garden Cafe on site was delicious with friendly service. Beautifully maintained gardens and grounds.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Lou & Jon
"Nice quiet hotel with easy access to freeway."
Spent 4 evenings and was quiet the whole time. Quick in and out.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Weekend getaway to the coast"
We stayed here for acces to the coast and to visit local attractions like the California Missions. Hotel is in more of an industrial area, not by restaurants or mall. Easy freeway access to get to aforementioned areas. Room was a bit small for 3 pople and beds were full, not queen sized. Though the hotel staff was friendly and rooms were clean, I felt the pictures misrepresented the interior of the room.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Needed some quiet after surger!"
The motel was comfortable enough for what we needed. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The service from the person is the lobby was less than desirable, but when I complained about the party next door, he promptly quieted it down for us. We had no other issues that night.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Everything was great.
4 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great Staff"
We booked this hotel because we were doing a winery tour. The staff was great and allowed us to change in the maids bathroom since our room wasn't ready They told us about the area and suggested we not walk back from downtown at night. The hotel was not bad but I wish the location was better.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Nice place, I enjoyed old school charm. TV was better than expected, nice flat screen. Bed not very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Great Accommodations"
We stayed at the Best Western overnight to attend the Summer Music Festival at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds which was in very close proximity of the hotel. The café at the hotel was especially convenient. Accommodations and hotel staff were outstanding. We'll certainly stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Happy
"Nice place to stay"
Check in was quick and efficient and the man at the counter was very nice. The room was clean and the beds comfy. After a week of travel and staying at different hotels I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price!"
Room was clean, check in was quick, and nice pool. Overall, good for the price.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
kj
"Decent hotel - Lousy location"
The hotel was clean but the location left much to be desired.
3 night trip May 30, 2014