All hotels in Wilson, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here817-A Ward Blvd, Wilson, NC, 27893, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.3
    2.3
    2.5
    2.6
"Extremely disappointed!"
This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in nearly 45 years of traveling around the Country. It absolutely must be the worst property in the entire Super 8 system (which I usually find clean and reliable). The property was entirely misrepresented on Hotels.com, where I made the reservation, and prepaid for the room. The entire property was filthy and in disrepair; it was apparently going through an extensive renovation (which I was not warned about), it took me an hour to locate after getting off I-95 because there was no sign out front, the lights wre not in and it was in a heavily residential (and run down) neughborhood; there was virtually nothing available for breakfast (including coffee); at least 1/2 of the rooms were shut down (apparently due to the renovation); it took us 20 minutes to find out room after checking in due to poor lighting and non-existent signage; the carpet and bath area of the room were so filthy we didn't want to step on them; it was a cold night and the heater didn't operate properly. There was only 1 small towel, no Kleenex, no shampoo, the TV remote didn't work, and I could go on and on with the problems. We would have left after finally finding the room; but it was after Midnight, we had been driving for 13 hours and I had prepaid for the room. Again, I'm normally very satisfied with Super 8 Hotels, but this particular property was extremely disappointing. Super 8 should be totally embarrassed to have this property in their system!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"First Time for everything"
Well this was my 2nd time staying in a low star hotel but my kids and i were tired and this was the closest cheap hotel available. the beds were extremely comfortable but the TV remote no batteries tub wouldn't unstop and we only had 1 set of towels. overall it was OK but i would not stay again
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Tacia
"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE & HORRIBLE"
Don't even think about staying here and you will regret forever. Stinky rooms and beds. Pretty beat up motel. They had breakfast for just 8 people and didn't even have enough spoons and forks. Stay somewhere else.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"DON'T DO IT!"
The toilet did not work, they gave my room away, the room smelled horribly; had dirty sheets got moved to new room, heater did not work; finally moved to 3rd room by this time, we were so tired we just accepted it. Don't stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2013
Mrs. Richardson
"Unbelievable"
So, I booked this hotel from the road while passing through Wilson, NC. 1st of all Wilson is very small but it took an hour to find it even w GPS because the hotel sign was missing w just a hand made piece of cardboard for the sign & the actual hotel was about 500ft from the road down a private drive which made it invisible from the road. I tried calling several times but no answer. I finally find it after driving up & down the road for an hour just to get there & wait 25mins at the front desk window, knocking & calling just for the attendant on duty to overcharge me for the room I already booked online. After arguing about the price, even w the confirmation email on my phone, for 25 more minutes, he finally gave me the room. I go to the room & it's bed was unmade, the room looked like we interrupted a party. So I call him to tell him & he said he has limited space even though there's only 5 cars in the hotel parking, so another argument ensued just to get another room that smelled like urine & feces. It was by far the worst hotel stay in my life. Such a shame because Wilson is such a beautiful little town & the people were so nice, until super 8 & this experience ruined those good thoughts just as fast.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
The room was fine. Parking was convenient. The free continental breakfast was ok.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
Nino
"Good for what you need"
The AC was a little noisy and the breakfast was skimpy. Otherwise a fine night's sleep and t half the price of area motels. Just what I needed.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Roadtripper
"NIGHTMARE @ THE 8"
IF YOU SEE THIS HOTEL RUN!!! THE SIGN TO THIS HOTEL WAS BROKEN. THEY HAD A BANNER TO THIS HOTEL PLACED OVER THIS AND IT WAS HARD TO SEE FROM THE STREET. WE MISSED THE PLACE AND HAD TO STOP AT THE GAS STATION FOR DIRECTIONS. THE HELP AT THE FRONT DESK WAS ZERO, AND WHEN WE DID GET SERVICE THE STAFF WAS RUDE. THE ROOM WAS HORRIBLE. THE MIRROR FRAME WAS BROKEN, THE TOILET SEAT DID NOT FIT THE ACTUAL TOILET. THERE WAS NO TELEPHONE IN THE ROOM. THE BREAKFAST WAS EVEN WORSE. THE ORANGES WERE MOLDED AND IT LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD BEEN WIPED OFF. THERE WAS YOGURT AND COFFEE CREAMER THAT WAS PLACED IN A BOWL WITH NO ICE AND WAS NOT COLD. THE REFRIGERATOR HAD BLACK MOLD IN IT. THE HOUSEKEEPER WAS GREAT.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
KLOVE
"Never again !!!"
First we got a key of an occupied room. That was realy embrassing. The Internet-Connection works only in the lobby. The pool was closed. We payed for WIFI and the pool. This is not correct!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"travelling through"
it was an experience! Front door to the reception was locked and no one was there. Had to ring bell and someone showed up. No signage in front to see at night. Dead bolt broken on door....not usable. Somewhat noisey outside during the night. Extra towels were not available unti housekeeping showed up at 9:30 am. No coffe cups available in brreakfast bar.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
I LOVE THE STAY AGAIN
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013
DONALD
"BAD CHOICE"
The lady at the front desk went out of her way to be helpful with things we needed and was a sweet caring person. She did an outstanding job but this motel is the pits. Everything was broken in the room including the ice machine outside the room. Someone was knocking on our door at 11:30 pm and would not answer us, the dead bolt would not work on our door. We had to call the police. It was a horrible experience.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"fair"
Fair for the price
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
chuckie
Attendant needs to stay at front desk ... needs to be updated .. lighting needs to be brighter in room ... wifi horrible
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Not a good place to stay"
Checking in was fine. When I went to check out the room, tub was dirty, no remote for TV. When I went back to the office to talk with front desk person, no person to be found. Waited 20 minutes, called out for help, no one showed, so I went back to room. Next morning toilet was clogged. Not a good place to stay
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Super 8

"Very bad hotel, in remote area.no wifi,clock......"
My family and I, had a terrible experience..we did not sleep the whole night..the carpet was dirty and smelling humidity.. the furniture was old, fridge dirty, smelly blankets, itchy sheets....It was kind of too late to move somewhere else, we did not know the area and dove from Florida ( with 2 kids).. I talked to the receptionnist: she told me ,it is their best room... We quit as early as possible without showering nor taking our breakfast... Terrible...
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Ahcene Zemani
"disappointing"
a very run down hotel,the on line description does not match the condition
Other trip Apr 1, 2013

"På vej til washington"
Ikke et hotel jeg kan anbefale, værelset var meget beskidt, ingen toiletpapir, tre ud af fire lamper var uden pærer, og i receptionen havde man ikke nye, ingen stole på værelset, og den lovede morgenmad var meget minimal.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012