All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
3411 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Delicious food
    Ordinary amenities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
"nice, but toooo small"
Nice place, but i had a suite and the room was small. 2 poeple had a hard time walking around in it.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Easy and affordable"
Good stay nice location
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Bregeanna
Ill recommend this hotel! Very good and very clean!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
IRMA
"Great for traveling with Dogs!"
We got there and our room was still a mess, so they gave the room next door. We were traveling with two pitbulls, they do charge 40.00 per night for the dogs. That seems fair. The place was great for dogs, you could let the dogs do their business right out the sliding door - great for middle of the night!
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Super surprises"
Very contemporary , clean and wonderful amenities like firepits and good restaurants, plus awesome view of mountains and lake!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Services"
Very limited on restaurant services we asked to warm millk and they did not have microwave I am still pending to receive my invoice to check why ended up paying more than 300$ for two nights and. Movie They had their printer broken and they did not send it by email
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and resort !"
Upon arrival to the hotel, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I was able to upgrade my room to a lake view room, which completely made my weekend. The hotel is located right in front of the lake, with their own private pier and hammocks overlooking the area. I did not notice on expedia, but they did have a heated pool and spa, so I'm only sad that I didn't bring a swimsuit! The room was very modern with comfortable mattresses and duvets. The whole family enjoyed the fireplace. The hotel was also right up the street from all of the casinos and across the street from a grocery store, which was very practical. I have already referred 2 friends to this hotel and I plan on going back!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
rakayla
"First time with family"
Room was clean and comfortable, however, on arrival we were given a room on the third floor.Later, after a complaint from the people on the lower floor,we asked to be moved to a room on the first floor.Apparently this hotel was built on the 70's,walking or having a kid running around on the room is really noticeable.We noticed that while staying on the first floor,you can tell when people were walking or talking, not greatly sound proof.Most likely on our next stay we will seek for another hotel to stay,it was an inconvenience for us.Other than than,checking in/out was effortless, not much interaction with the staff, so not much to review there.Location is right by the waterfront, there is a pier with boat rental, kayaks, jet ski
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Tahoe"
Very cheap and uncomfortable chairs,tv reception spotty, expensive pay per view friendly staff,great location
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
JAVIER
"great spot"
Very comfortable, and so near the beach you can walk to it. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
sharon
Hotel condition was not good and looks somewhat dangerous and narrow aisle.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"Quick getaway"
It was very relaxing place Just a shame the water level is so low
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
renee
Kids loved pool and beach access.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Jodi and Steve
"Close to the beach"
The hotel is very dated and grungy. The rooms are dark, dirty carpets in the room and ripped carpets on the walkways to the rooms.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
darla
"excellent hotel, great service staff"
Everything from the hotel to the staff was excellent. The location is near everything, i highly recommend choosing this location
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
anthony
"Great staff, Great location"
Very well kept hotel on the beach with its own two restaurants, lots of amenities. Staff was the best of all, willing to help and very friendly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
kymd
I loved that the hotel was right next to the beach. Room was cozy with an updated flat screen tv and fireplace. Bed was a little uncomfortable (springy mattress) and the room felt a bit dusty but didn't bother us too much. We were on the second floor - the walls were pretty thin. We could hear the people upstairs talking, closing drawers and every single footstep they took. But overall it wasn't bad for the price and we would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"I needed 3 days away."
I got in late. The desk clerk very upbeat nice quick to get me into my room. Had a personal flair. The room was tight clean and comfortable. I just wish I would have requested a room with a tub.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Cathrene
Very friendly staff. My room, 3rd floor partial Lake view, small but very comfie, perfect view, with fireplace, very clean. The only 2 things missing were a little fridge and a small table on the balcony. Would have been nice to have. The Boat House restaurant on the pier is absolutly fabulous. Wonderful setting, very attentive server, excellent food, great athmosphere with perfect sunsets. What else does one need. The house beach is very unspoiled and the loction of the hotel is just right. Close enough to the best hikes and far enough from the casinos. I have to mention "Sprout", an organic restaurant close by. Unbelievable wonderful service with delicious food. Keep going.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Janine
"Great location!"
Beautiful view of the lake from our room. The onsite bar has a beautiful view of the lake as well. No hot water in the shower on the first day of our visit, but the staff was attentive and fixed the problem quickly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2015
"Worst hotel experience"
My family traveled there for serenity. The hotel did not advertise a 4th of July beach party. It was in front of our lake view room. Had to deal with extreme noise til 10 am to10-11 pm 2 out of 3 days of our stay. Our kids had to go through hundreds of drunk/high people grinding every time we left our room. It was total waste of time and money. Very disappointed. Will think twice booking through Expedia as well.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
helen
Stuck in between a wedding party. They were using my patio but I don't think they knew I was there. Maybe staff should ask if your part of a wedding party before they assign a room.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Barry
"Anniversary Getaway"
We had an enjoyable time, loved the room location with it being right on beach.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Samuel
"My weekend with my baby"
The hotel stay was great staff very understanding and knowledgeable. Overall a great place to stay
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Fall vacation"
Older hotel but modernized as much as possible. Limited tv selection, ie no HBO. Room size is small but functional. The upgrade room with a view of the lake was worth the extra money to have the view. Biggest complaint is that they allow public use of their beach and have other events at the Pavillion. They are supposed to have "event parking" but since the hotel left it up to the wedding reception goers to park themselves, they took up the spaces in front of the hotel units. The event went until 10PMish, complete with loud speakers for both the music and DJ, and then the boisterous break up of the party as groups went to their cars parked right outside of the units' doors.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
The staff was very helpful and nice. And the environment was beautiful. My only complaint is I was slightly disappointed to find sand and hair in the sheets when I pulled back the bed. Luckily the staff allowed us to switch to a new room. The hotel has a lot of great amenities but everything is closed during the week.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
I requested a lake front view and had to stand on our deck to see the lake, it wasn't worth paying extra for nothing.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Linda J
"Above average"
An average type of motel with great location by the lake. Free WiFi takes minutes to open a page. Beware: hotel is in business to provide wedding and reception on its grounds; for two nights we stayed there it was a noise from the loud music and drunken wedding guests. Beach isn't private, it is public! In addition, you can hear footsteps from above quite loudly. Small room, tiny bathroom and shower. Adios, no return.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Nikolay
Nice location in Tahoe but was not given a room near the lake. We did not even know where the lake was until the next day when we got out of the room. Would have been nice for the front desk to let us know what area of the hotel we were in. Overall, nice room but bathroom was a bit cramped.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Going upscale?"
We've stayed at this motel several times and have always enjoyed the facilities and the location. The location is quiet with a nice beach and a good restaurant on the pier. They've added a Tiki Bar at the edge of the beach that was a popular spot. It has been our go-to location in SLT. Now that they are calling themselves a resort, though, they are charging for things like beach lounge chairs when they used to be no charge to guests before. We thought it was pretty chintzy to be charging guests and did put a damper on our enjoyment of the stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
brant
"Decent hotel"
The hotel location is really good.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Naiem
"Had a great time! Will go back for sure!"
We are a family of 4. I have 2 daughters (18,20). We were in the suite. The stay was fabulous. The food at the restaurant was great! The bar is a lot of fun. There was live music and a bar on the beach in back. There is a large pier in back.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Catherine M
"Old Rooms and Bad Beach"
We booked this hotel for our family of 3 because of the location, being right on the lake. The lake is SUPER low right now and it's kind of muddy and super shallow right now. It is ankle deep for probably 50 yards or more. So the beach stinks because of the drought. The hotel is a bit run down, it's older and the pool is right next to the main lobby so there is no view of the lake. The rooms are clean but old, the showers are old stall showers. The rooms are TINY! We needed to set up a pack n' play and had barely any room to walk around the crib. If you are traveling with kids, you should upgrade to a suite with more room. I would only stay at this hotel after the drought is over so that the lake is nicer. There are much nicer beaches if you drive ten minutes or so away but right in South Lake the beach kind of stinks. Don't waste your money on this hotel, stay on the strip for a much nicer room for cheaper.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Cathleen
"1st anniversary- Wonderful time!"
They initially "misplaced" our reservation and told us we had only booked a "standard" room and wanted an additional charge for a beach view. After paying the additional, and then after cell coverage was available showed them we had booked correctly. they were apologetic and returned the additional fee. Not certain this an error or the way the desk man does business. Wonderful place. Pay attention to your booking!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"the beach was the best part of the hotel"
It looked like some effort had been made with regards to decoration recently but the bathroom had mold in the corners of the very tiny shower and who knows what on the door. Not very clean. Our dresser was falling a part and queen beds would be so much better. The fire place in our friends room did not work which was disappointing as it was one of the reasons we picked this hotel. It makes no sense to have smoke free rooms when you allow everyone to smoke on the patio right outside their back door which then enters all the rooms around them. We had to keep our sliding door shut because of this and didn't get to enjoy the fresh air or lake view. There should be more employee awareness of what is going on on the grounds especially the pool area. People playing offensive music smoking and putting blow up boats in the pool was not a great experience and I would not recommend this place for smaller children unless you don't care what they hear or see.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Rooms are very small, Good location"
Rooms are very small, you pay $10 for the refrigerator. Depends when you go, for the price (off season) you can get better hotels. Make sure if you book, to ask for the third floor. Pictures and website it shows the place in a much better shape than it is.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Motel 6 For $250/Nt"
Remodeled Motel 6... but dog friendly. Slow room/maid service, had to call 4 times for soap. Good at maybe $80-$100/night. Ice machine near my room didn't work.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
H
Every things was great excep the mattress were too hard for me.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Ana
"great place to stay and a great price"
This hotel is friendly comfortable and clean, and the location is great, right on the beach and dock that extends 1/4 mile in to the lake. such a great place to stay, the only issue is the price of food at this hotel our breakfast was twice what it would have been anywhere else. still stay hear and eat out!!! better to get out anyway!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Christopher
"Disappointing motel"
This motel was old, not updated in years and years, felt cramped and was noisy. Our bed was comfortable. The bathroom was circa 1950, the room tiny, dark, depressing. We saw our in laws' room which was worse! I think the thing that bothered us the most was the price we paid for this room. If it was around 150.00 we could say it was just a typical beach motel, but paying well over $200.00 was an offense.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
carol
Hotel was nice - great location! Bathroom could be a little more updated but overall is a nice place to stay for a getaway weekend. I would for sure stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Jeri
Did not have my room cleaned for two days had to call down for towels. I was out with my family came back to relax with them . We were sitting talking when th
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Linda J
"Tahoe best seen by..."
Great place! Right on the beach! The beds are comfortable, and the grounds are quiet at night and early ... Left the window open..nice! Only issue is our room was not ready to check In until 5:30pm... That's a bit late, but they were nice and apologetic...and although the room was not as nice as the room we would have had, it was still very nice!
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"One of the greatest get aways in Tahoe EVER"
Perfect !!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"perfect location if you're not all about gambling!"
Nice, clean room and the hotel has a great location with a beach right out back. The beds weren't extremely comfortable and I felt the parking was a bit lacking. Also when you're on the second or 3rd floor, your options are the stairs or a creepy old elevator that closes on while youre trying to wiggle your luggage in. Other than that, great place to stay. The staff is nice and there are many nearby place for food and drink. Would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
kristi
"Fun place!"
Very relaxing and great location. There was one inconsiderate dog owner in a room nearby, however. She left the dog in her room alone and it barked nonstop the entire time she was gone.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Eugene
"Good spot, could be better"
Decent hotel for a few nights. Location and beach are superb. Grounds and hotel are well maintained. Rooms are clean and good sizes. It's an older hotel so some of the problems are internal and hard to fix. Plumbing was slow to drain and water pressure was low. Hallway floors are mushy in some spots. Room walls, floor and ceiling are thin and you can hear noise from surrounding rooms. The mattresses are fairly hard and uncomfortable. This was my family's second visit and we'll probably go back again. It's a pretty good place for the price for a couple days.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Anthony
"Expensive hotel"
This hotel is nice, close to the beach and supermarket but too expensive for a 3 star hotel. Restaurant inside the hotel is also expensive.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"It's a nice place, but prefer our "normal" spot"
This place is a nice place to stay. when we went to check-in, they tried to tell me that the 2 rooms i reserved were going to be in 2 different buildings because i didn't specify that i wanted them together???? WHAT??? the staff did get our rooms together after a little bit of searching. Our shower had a towel left in it, from what looked like the cleaning staff? there were 2 dead bugs on the sink. the beds were comfy and the rest of the room was clean. the refrigerator was COLD!! Parking was almost impossible Saturday night because of a wedding. i didn't mind it too much, as they were playing awesome music, so i sat out on our balcony with a drink and listened to the music. the restaurant at the front desk was great for breakfast. if you don't want maid service (to help with the drought) they offer you $15 voucher for the onsite restaurants
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Bobbie
The location was very nice. The staff were very friendly. The cost of everything was exorbitant. We were very unpleasantly surprised how old and run down the room was. It was exceptionally small and the bathroom was awful. We were also unhappy that there were no rooms available with two queens.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015