All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6141 Franklin Ave, Hollywood, CA, 90028, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Very clean hotel and great hotel staff. Enjoyed the 101 Diner below the hotel. Great walking distance to Hollywood and Vine. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Janice
"Have stayed here many times Always A Great stay"
Walking distance to the Blvd ... Lots of pictures of celebrities both in the rooms and in the hallways...
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Christopher
"Surprise"
The location had us a bit skeptical about the condition of the hotel. We were so pleasantly surprised to find our room so comfortable and so clean! The staff from valet to desk to maid were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Sleepless in Hollywood"
Music blasting from the coffee shop downstairs. I was on an upper floor and could still hear it all night. Called front desk and was informed it wouldn't stop until 3 am. Was not able to sleep until music stopped. Horrible guest experience. Front desk staff was inconsistent - some helpful, some very curt.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Would recommend"
Very spacious and comfortable room. A bit noisy - next to Highway 101. Walking distance to Hollywood Boulevard. Very good diner on the ground floor.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Maria
"Great place for the Pantages!"
This hotel is an awesome place to stay for the money in LA. Walking distance to Hollywood Blvd and Pantages and tons of restaurants. Can see the Hollywood sign from the street that the hotel is on. Parking at the hotel is $20/day, but we found street parking across the street from the hotel to avoid that! There is a cool diner with good food attached to the hotel that is open from early morning to 3am - so that was great! The hotel rooms and lobby are decorated will cool Hollywood icon memorabilia which adds to the character of the hotel. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Nicole
"Old Hollywood Feel"
We LOVED the retro-style hotel and our room was great with remodeled bath and kitchenette. The attached restaurant was wonderful. Hated the long walk down to hollywood blvd...especially when we found hollywood blvd to be less than what we expected. Oh well...we found other things to do and still loved the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Pefect little Hollywood Hotel!!!"
Loved the hotel!!! Will definitely be back to stay again!!!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Tammy
"Bigger & Better Than Expected"
The moment we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. It looked like a small hotel, but everything was updated and big! The room was spacious, the bathroom had two sinks and a walk-in shower, and there was a separate area for the closet, refrigerator and microwave. The "extra" was that the lobby, halls, and our rooms were all decorated with movie star photos & autographs. Very cool & fun to explore and look at. The attached "101 Cafe" was open 7 A
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Pam
"week long stay"
I have stayed at this hotel twice--if you stay in the "courtyard building" it is very noisy. The other building is fine.
4 night trip Mar 23, 2015
Judy
"Friendly"
Everyone was friendly
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
donald
"I would recommend this hotel"
I absolutely enjoyed my stay here, with my family. We loved the vintage look. The room was very clean. Asked for a non smoking room, we got what we asked for. I was able to print my universal studios tickets in the lobby. There's about a 15 min walk to hollywood. The only problem I had was the air conditioning. It was turned up on high & the room still felt hot. Aside from the a/c I enjoyed my stay, would recommend this hotel, & will definatly be back.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Diana
"Noisy All Night"
Management could not control noisy teenage group. Noisy until after 4am. We called down twice. Otherwise nice little hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Randy
"mom and daughter get away to ooz"
Short but good. Hotel clean friendly and we loved the 101 cafe. Just an over nighter for Wicked and day of Hollywood shopping my daughter and I to told friends about it. We will be back.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Perfect to park and walk to theater."
Short stay for show at Pantages Theater. Easy walk to theater, caution to walk with someone after show.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Fine but no AC"
This hotel is good if your looking for a cheap nice place to stay in LA but there was no thermostat in the room and it was sooo hot at night. I wanted to turn the air on or a fan but I couldn't
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Loved it"
I really enjoyed this hotel. It was a absolutely worth the little bit more money.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Suzanna
"Love the hotel & neighborhood, fear rising costs"
I love this hotel, neighborhood( Franklin), the staff and all.I have been staying there 10-15 years when in LA ,most all the times. The noticeable increase in prices and charging for parking are hard to swallow.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Stephen Bond
"High marks for BW Plus Hollywood Hills"
We stay at this hotel every time we visit our daughter who lives in the area. The hotel celebrates old Hollywood in a big way. Everywhere there are old photos and other memorabilia from the Golden Age of Hollywood. The rooms with mini kitchen are very comfortable and there is a popular café/diner on the premises that is open to 3AM. It is in walking distance to the Walk of Fame and Pantages Theater. We will be back.
5 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Gloria
"Home away from home"
Stay here often ... Nice location easy to get around
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Christopher
"Convenient location"
Clean room but small. Location was convenient for us but a little hard to find and get into.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Price is Right"
Enjoyed our stay. Location very handy for Hollywood Blvd. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
Clifford
"cheap and cheerful :)"
Great value
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Miriam
"Best Western Hollywood Hills"
With fees and unexplainable charges the hotel is expensive for what you get. Charges on my credit card didn't match the receipt.
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"It's a great hotel to stay at."
It's really clean and home like. Let's just say the inside is a better view of the hotel rather than the outside. It's a bit small. But the rooms will accommodate you in any shape or form. The staff is very friendly and will help you with whatever you need. Parking is $20 but valet runs the same so I suggest valet :) It's a walk away from the Hollywood Wall of Fame & a few groceries stores/coffee shops. I stayed planning on getting a cab and the staff gladly got me one within 5 minutes. The price is right. So go ahead and check in :D
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nikki
"Hello to Hollywood..."
Front desk staff was very pleasant. Valet parking was our only option and unnecessary. Location was terrific if you are doing Hollywood Blvd/ Pantages Theater. We walked w/ no issues. Thought the decor (sticking w/ Hollywood theme) was cute- sets it a part from every other Best Western. Great value.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
pamela
"Hollywood Hotel"
Not much to walk to, but there were some restaurants about 4 blocks away. Near freeway, but noise not noticeable in room. Interesting decor. Good value.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
My friends and I needed a place to stay near Hollywood Blvd for a bachelorette party. This was a great hotel because it was close enough to all our planned activities that night.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Naomi
"Perfect at first.."
I loved everything about the hotel besides the fact of no insulation. I could hear the person above our room moving back and forth for over an hour at 6am as the floors kept squeaking back and forth. Then..the dump truck arrived and I had to hear that for about 10min. I could hear party people laughing and talking around 3:30am. I had a seven hour drive ahead of me and let me just say I wasn't happy driving home due to all of the above!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Margo
"Happy Customer"
Great price and very close to Hollywood Blvd. I would stay here again in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Hollywood"
Not a bad place for location.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Kyle
"Information was not same as I reserved"
When I booked my hotel, I was looking for a hotel with breakfast!! But the hotel had no breakfast for free. That was not on the website!! I did not like that. I would get different hotel
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"A wonderful family getaway"
We enjoyed the "old Hollywood" ambiance. The movie star memorabilia & old Hollywood movie stills were ever present, giving us a feeling of stepping back in time. The cafe's hours are so convenient & it was nice having dining available on the property. We have stayed here before and will do so again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Paige
"Location, location, location."
Great hotel. Perfect location for the Hollywood area; walking distance to all the good bars. Plus, Cafe 101 is a good spot to get a night started or recovery from the night before.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Kyle
"My Stay"
Very Hollywood! Loved all the photos on the walls!!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Friendly and comfortable"
We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very comfortable and staff helpful in every way possible. I would be happy to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
KK
"Great place near the Walk of Fame."
great memorobilia!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Laurie
"Affordable comfort in Hollywood"
After a long day of traveling, this hotel was the perfect place! The staff were very helpful, helping us with the self park and directing us to dining options within walking distance. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable, and the shower was awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Angela M
"Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel"
Our stay was a very favorable experience. The location of this hotel was perfect for our attendance to "Wicked" at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. It is within walking distance or a economical taxi ride to the theatre. The staff was very accommodating and the valet service was excellent. Our room was very comfortable with plenty of room for four of us. The elevator was small but it was also funky and fun to take pictures in. The convenience of the Restaurant 101 was super and the food was excellent. We would definitely return to this hotel and I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Arlene
"Almost perfect!"
We were here just for an evening as we had a late-night event to attend. We were checked in quickly, the staff was all very polite and helpful. Our room was well-decorated, very clean and inviting and smelled lovely when we got there! The wifi was easy to use, and fast (which is a rare thing for free hotel wifi!). The only downside at all was the noise level. We were there for about ten hours, and even with the windows closed, we heard someone fighting in the parking lot, a man screaming at the top of his lungs, construction noises from somewhere nearby, along with the usual traffic noises for the area. Besides being noisy, the hotel was lovely and we would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Noisy in Open Hallway Building"
I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the past 2 years. This was the first time I stayed in the open hallway building with the pool in the middle. They were doing room construction and it was very noisy starting at 7 am when they started cleaning the pool. The open hallways in the building make each voice carry which added to the noise levels. I would not choose to stay in this building again. Normally 7 am is not a bad time to get up but we were in LA for a late night concert event the previous evening so a 7 am wake up time was not part of the fun getaway plan.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Ruth
"No parking! only for smart cars."
This hotel is not close to anything. It is almost impossible to find a parking spot. We had no choice but to get valet which only had 4 spots. If you have anything bigger then a smart car then it is a hassle to leave and come back because of trying to find a spot. when we got to our room there was no shower curtain, and the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned. Hotel is not in a good part of town.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
vacation junkie
"Nice hotel walking distance to Hollywood boulevard"
Good location walking distance from Hollywood. Staff were friendly enough and there's a great cafe on ground floor which we attended 3 times over the 2 nights. Overall pleasant stay
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Convenient"
Convenient location. Clean and comfortable rooms. Negative: NOISE due to single pan windows, thin walls between the rooms, and the air conditioning unit in each room.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Carl
"Hollywood get away"
Very friendly staff & hotel was nice & clean. Liked the restaurant.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Ben
"Clean, comfortable, and great location!"
This was a great location - 2 blocks from the Pantages - easy to find off the freeway. It was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. It's slightly retro but that made it fun! Plus everything has been updated and the rooms were very nice. Great and large shower! Very good service. The attached coffee shop was a total treat!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Hollywood Hot Spot"
Such a comfy hotel. Got a good night's rest and enjoyed the classy decor all around the lobby, halls, etc...Front desk staff and valet were really nice and we loved the food at the Coffee Shop. I would definitely return or recommend this to others seeking a great value and boutique experience. Loved the cute holiday decorations, too!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sally
"Great and a little not as great"
Great things: - the staff: friendly, introduced themselves, very accommodating (let us check in pretty early and then we left at 3 in the morning). I can't say enough nice things about them. Valet and desk staff. - the decor: I loved all the pictures of vintage stars that were hanging everywhere. There were some current faces, too. - fairly close to where we wanted to visit - room was comfy - liked the large shower - room had mini fridge and microwave Not so great (but no all bad) - Older hotel. Lobby extremely small. - One small elevator for a 4 story hotel. Long waiting time. - There was a weird smell in the hallway on our floor (2nd floor). However, room did not seem to smell odd. - I know this is not going to sound good, but the housekeeping staff did not seem to speak good English. I was trying to have our towels exchanged for fresh ones, and had a very difficult time getting her to understand. - street on side of hotel was fairly busy during the day, so there was a lot of noise. Didn't notice it much at night.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Mom2three
Great coffee shop!
4 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lee
"The Price Is Right Getaway"
Amazing...we loved it!