All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
6141 Franklin Ave, Hollywood, CA, 90028, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"basic, clean hotel, convenient location"
Basic, clean hotel with boutique touches. Convenient walk to Hollywood Blvd, restaurants, etc.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"A great old school hotel in the heart of Hollywood"
This was a great place to stay. The rooms are adequate with large restrooms. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. And the attached restaurant is excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"San Diego Trip"
This hotel was awesome! The old Hollywood decor just added to the ambience. It's in a great location, and the staff was very friendly. The room was super clean and the bathroom was HUGE! We will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Hollywood Hollywood"
The hotel was very clean and the service was good. The location was close to the heart of Hollywood and my daughters home. Enjoyed the stay.
5 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
sam
Air conditioning did not work very well,room was warm. We had four people in our room and only 3 towels, I called and asked for 1 towel and never got it so my daughter used a hand towel for her body. Next day they only gave us 3 towels again, so that evening before they closed the pool they put some towels out on the chairs and we had to take one of those towels from the pool because we knew that was the only way to get one.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Joyce
"Hollywood Bowl concert"
Perfect location; within blocks of the Bowl and Hollywood Blvd, without being right in the middle that traffic. We all loved the decor and the diner right off the lobby. Room was clean & beds were comfortable. The only negative was the loud a/c.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Arlene
"Okay for the price."
Really good wifi. Comfortable, but noise from the pool was a problem.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Ebitimi
"Enjoyed the Best Western Plus"
We stayed here for 2 nights and we were very happy with our room accommodations and the hotel staff was very helpful when we were looking for a place for lunch. We ended up going back to the restaurant a second time before we left Hollywood. Great location, great room and great staff!
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Stacy
"Great 60's style hotel."
Great. Enjoyed the 60's vibe with the movie star photos. Diner next door is great. Valet parking $20/day but very convenient for coming and going and valets quick and very nice. Nice neighborhood. Restaurants a couple of blocks down Franklin and a grocery store. Refrigerator in room. Will return. Has window AC which is noisy.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Everything was good especially for the cost."
They took an older motel and went with the mid-century design and played that up and really pulled it off. The rooms were large and clean, the staff was helpful and the location is perfect if you are staying in the heart of Hollywood. You do have to pay $20 a car for parking and the rooms facing the main street are a little noisy but overall I was very happy with the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Jacqueline
"Great place to stay!"
Fun place to stay. Excellent service by friendly staff. Location was perfect for Hollywood and Univeral fun. We will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Too pricey but comfortable"
Having come for business this hotel was nearby my destination. The building was a bit strange in the layout or maybe I just came in the wrong way. Either way, it looked like it was trying to be a trendy hotel but seemed dated to me. There were many, many artifacts of a bygone movie era but it provided interesting entertainment. The bathroom seemed as though it was for disabled guests but it was big and comfortable. The room was rectangular with the bed on one end, the sitting area on the other and the TV in the middle. This didn't make sense because you couldn't turn it one way or the other for good viewing. The bed was comfortable and clean. There was plenty of hot water - maybe too much - but better too much than not enough even though getting cooler water was kind of tricky because of the handle. For what the room itself, it was too pricey but someone said, "it's Hollywood". I suppose.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
gloria
"Average"
An additional 20 dollars fee for valet parking and it's the only option for your car. The room was a little small and old. Considering the area, this is what the price can buy. So I would give an average rate.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Meng
Very clean hotel and great hotel staff. Enjoyed the 101 Diner below the hotel. Great walking distance to Hollywood and Vine. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Janice
"Have stayed here many times Always A Great stay"
Walking distance to the Blvd ... Lots of pictures of celebrities both in the rooms and in the hallways...
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Christopher
"Surprise"
The location had us a bit skeptical about the condition of the hotel. We were so pleasantly surprised to find our room so comfortable and so clean! The staff from valet to desk to maid were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip May 5, 2015
"Sleepless in Hollywood"
Music blasting from the coffee shop downstairs. I was on an upper floor and could still hear it all night. Called front desk and was informed it wouldn't stop until 3 am. Was not able to sleep until music stopped. Horrible guest experience. Front desk staff was inconsistent - some helpful, some very curt.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Would recommend"
Very spacious and comfortable room. A bit noisy - next to Highway 101. Walking distance to Hollywood Boulevard. Very good diner on the ground floor.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Maria
"Great place for the Pantages!"
This hotel is an awesome place to stay for the money in LA. Walking distance to Hollywood Blvd and Pantages and tons of restaurants. Can see the Hollywood sign from the street that the hotel is on. Parking at the hotel is $20/day, but we found street parking across the street from the hotel to avoid that! There is a cool diner with good food attached to the hotel that is open from early morning to 3am - so that was great! The hotel rooms and lobby are decorated will cool Hollywood icon memorabilia which adds to the character of the hotel. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Nicole
"Hotel was so old time Hollywood"
The Hotel was great so old time Hollywood and the retro theme was good. The staff at the diner were really nice. The beds were so comfortable I didn't want to go to my appointment in the am. The only complaint I have is Get A New Elevator. It sticks. Pool was nice and clean and all the old autograph pictures were fun. Good location. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Lori
"Old Hollywood Feel"
We LOVED the retro-style hotel and our room was great with remodeled bath and kitchenette. The attached restaurant was wonderful. Hated the long walk down to hollywood blvd...especially when we found hollywood blvd to be less than what we expected. Oh well...we found other things to do and still loved the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Pefect little Hollywood Hotel!!!"
Loved the hotel!!! Will definitely be back to stay again!!!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Tammy
"Bigger & Better Than Expected"
The moment we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. It looked like a small hotel, but everything was updated and big! The room was spacious, the bathroom had two sinks and a walk-in shower, and there was a separate area for the closet, refrigerator and microwave. The "extra" was that the lobby, halls, and our rooms were all decorated with movie star photos & autographs. Very cool & fun to explore and look at. The attached "101 Cafe" was open 7 A
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Pam
"week long stay"
I have stayed at this hotel twice--if you stay in the "courtyard building" it is very noisy. The other building is fine.
4 night trip Mar 23, 2015
Judy
"Friendly"
Everyone was friendly
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
donald
Unfortunately they do not have breakfast, the parking costs an extra 25$, and the hotel is quite loud, people are shouting through the inner courtyard all night. The bathroom is quite nice, and the rooms reasonably comfortable.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"I would recommend this hotel"
I absolutely enjoyed my stay here, with my family. We loved the vintage look. The room was very clean. Asked for a non smoking room, we got what we asked for. I was able to print my universal studios tickets in the lobby. There's about a 15 min walk to hollywood. The only problem I had was the air conditioning. It was turned up on high & the room still felt hot. Aside from the a/c I enjoyed my stay, would recommend this hotel, & will definatly be back.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Diana
"Noisy All Night"
Management could not control noisy teenage group. Noisy until after 4am. We called down twice. Otherwise nice little hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Randy
"mom and daughter get away to ooz"
Short but good. Hotel clean friendly and we loved the 101 cafe. Just an over nighter for Wicked and day of Hollywood shopping my daughter and I to told friends about it. We will be back.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Nice room but bad location"
I'm not sure how to put this other than don't stay here if you're planning on walking anywhere at night. It's a bit too far away from the action and plenty of junkies and addicts hanging around. Also, they need to figure out what they're doing regarding parking. Every time we would come and go we had to valet and it was time consuming and inefficient.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Surprised, Very Nice"
Hotel was very mice. Pictures, autographs of famous people everywhere. Rooms was huge. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Eliz
"Perfect to park and walk to theater."
Short stay for show at Pantages Theater. Easy walk to theater, caution to walk with someone after show.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Great location for walking to thebPantages and nearby restaurants. We had two rooms. Both very warm and wall A/Cs are extremely noisy for sleeping. There is a charge for parking. But mostly I would recommend this hotel. :)
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Fine but no AC"
This hotel is good if your looking for a cheap nice place to stay in LA but there was no thermostat in the room and it was sooo hot at night. I wanted to turn the air on or a fan but I couldn't
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Loved it"
I really enjoyed this hotel. It was a absolutely worth the little bit more money.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Suzanna
"Love the hotel & neighborhood, fear rising costs"
I love this hotel, neighborhood( Franklin), the staff and all.I have been staying there 10-15 years when in LA ,most all the times. The noticeable increase in prices and charging for parking are hard to swallow.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Stephen Bond
"High marks for BW Plus Hollywood Hills"
We stay at this hotel every time we visit our daughter who lives in the area. The hotel celebrates old Hollywood in a big way. Everywhere there are old photos and other memorabilia from the Golden Age of Hollywood. The rooms with mini kitchen are very comfortable and there is a popular café/diner on the premises that is open to 3AM. It is in walking distance to the Walk of Fame and Pantages Theater. We will be back.
5 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Gloria
"Home away from home"
Stay here often ... Nice location easy to get around
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Christopher
"Convenient location"
Clean room but small. Location was convenient for us but a little hard to find and get into.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Price is Right"
Enjoyed our stay. Location very handy for Hollywood Blvd. Would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
Clifford
"cheap and cheerful :)"
Great value
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Miriam
"Best Western Hollywood Hills"
With fees and unexplainable charges the hotel is expensive for what you get. Charges on my credit card didn't match the receipt.
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"It's a great hotel to stay at."
It's really clean and home like. Let's just say the inside is a better view of the hotel rather than the outside. It's a bit small. But the rooms will accommodate you in any shape or form. The staff is very friendly and will help you with whatever you need. Parking is $20 but valet runs the same so I suggest valet :) It's a walk away from the Hollywood Wall of Fame & a few groceries stores/coffee shops. I stayed planning on getting a cab and the staff gladly got me one within 5 minutes. The price is right. So go ahead and check in :D
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nikki
"Hello to Hollywood..."
Front desk staff was very pleasant. Valet parking was our only option and unnecessary. Location was terrific if you are doing Hollywood Blvd/ Pantages Theater. We walked w/ no issues. Thought the decor (sticking w/ Hollywood theme) was cute- sets it a part from every other Best Western. Great value.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
pamela
"Hollywood Hotel"
Not much to walk to, but there were some restaurants about 4 blocks away. Near freeway, but noise not noticeable in room. Interesting decor. Good value.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
My friends and I needed a place to stay near Hollywood Blvd for a bachelorette party. This was a great hotel because it was close enough to all our planned activities that night.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Naomi
"Perfect at first.."
I loved everything about the hotel besides the fact of no insulation. I could hear the person above our room moving back and forth for over an hour at 6am as the floors kept squeaking back and forth. Then..the dump truck arrived and I had to hear that for about 10min. I could hear party people laughing and talking around 3:30am. I had a seven hour drive ahead of me and let me just say I wasn't happy driving home due to all of the above!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Margo
"Happy Customer"
Great price and very close to Hollywood Blvd. I would stay here again in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Hollywood"
Not a bad place for location.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Kyle
"Information was not same as I reserved"
When I booked my hotel, I was looking for a hotel with breakfast!! But the hotel had no breakfast for free. That was not on the website!! I did not like that. I would get different hotel
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015