All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
6141 Franklin Ave, Hollywood, CA, 90028, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Information was not same as I reserved"
When I booked my hotel, I was looking for a hotel with breakfast!! But the hotel had no breakfast for free. That was not on the website!! I did not like that. I would get different hotel
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"A wonderful family getaway"
We enjoyed the "old Hollywood" ambiance. The movie star memorabilia & old Hollywood movie stills were ever present, giving us a feeling of stepping back in time. The cafe's hours are so convenient & it was nice having dining available on the property. We have stayed here before and will do so again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Paige
"Location, location, location."
Great hotel. Perfect location for the Hollywood area; walking distance to all the good bars. Plus, Cafe 101 is a good spot to get a night started or recovery from the night before.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Kyle
"My Stay"
Very Hollywood! Loved all the photos on the walls!!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Friendly and comfortable"
We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very comfortable and staff helpful in every way possible. I would be happy to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
KK
"Great place near the Walk of Fame."
great memorobilia!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Laurie
"Affordable comfort in Hollywood"
After a long day of traveling, this hotel was the perfect place! The staff were very helpful, helping us with the self park and directing us to dining options within walking distance. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable, and the shower was awesome!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Angela M
"Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel"
Our stay was a very favorable experience. The location of this hotel was perfect for our attendance to "Wicked" at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. It is within walking distance or a economical taxi ride to the theatre. The staff was very accommodating and the valet service was excellent. Our room was very comfortable with plenty of room for four of us. The elevator was small but it was also funky and fun to take pictures in. The convenience of the Restaurant 101 was super and the food was excellent. We would definitely return to this hotel and I would recommend it to others.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Arlene
"Almost perfect!"
We were here just for an evening as we had a late-night event to attend. We were checked in quickly, the staff was all very polite and helpful. Our room was well-decorated, very clean and inviting and smelled lovely when we got there! The wifi was easy to use, and fast (which is a rare thing for free hotel wifi!). The only downside at all was the noise level. We were there for about ten hours, and even with the windows closed, we heard someone fighting in the parking lot, a man screaming at the top of his lungs, construction noises from somewhere nearby, along with the usual traffic noises for the area. Besides being noisy, the hotel was lovely and we would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Noisy in Open Hallway Building"
I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the past 2 years. This was the first time I stayed in the open hallway building with the pool in the middle. They were doing room construction and it was very noisy starting at 7 am when they started cleaning the pool. The open hallways in the building make each voice carry which added to the noise levels. I would not choose to stay in this building again. Normally 7 am is not a bad time to get up but we were in LA for a late night concert event the previous evening so a 7 am wake up time was not part of the fun getaway plan.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Ruth
"No parking! only for smart cars."
This hotel is not close to anything. It is almost impossible to find a parking spot. We had no choice but to get valet which only had 4 spots. If you have anything bigger then a smart car then it is a hassle to leave and come back because of trying to find a spot. when we got to our room there was no shower curtain, and the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned. Hotel is not in a good part of town.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
vacation junkie
"Nice hotel walking distance to Hollywood boulevard"
Good location walking distance from Hollywood. Staff were friendly enough and there's a great cafe on ground floor which we attended 3 times over the 2 nights. Overall pleasant stay
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Convenient"
Convenient location. Clean and comfortable rooms. Negative: NOISE due to single pan windows, thin walls between the rooms, and the air conditioning unit in each room.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Carl
"Hollywood get away"
Very friendly staff & hotel was nice & clean. Liked the restaurant.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Ben
"Clean, comfortable, and great location!"
This was a great location - 2 blocks from the Pantages - easy to find off the freeway. It was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. It's slightly retro but that made it fun! Plus everything has been updated and the rooms were very nice. Great and large shower! Very good service. The attached coffee shop was a total treat!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Hollywood Hot Spot"
Such a comfy hotel. Got a good night's rest and enjoyed the classy decor all around the lobby, halls, etc...Front desk staff and valet were really nice and we loved the food at the Coffee Shop. I would definitely return or recommend this to others seeking a great value and boutique experience. Loved the cute holiday decorations, too!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Sally
"Great and a little not as great"
Great things: - the staff: friendly, introduced themselves, very accommodating (let us check in pretty early and then we left at 3 in the morning). I can't say enough nice things about them. Valet and desk staff. - the decor: I loved all the pictures of vintage stars that were hanging everywhere. There were some current faces, too. - fairly close to where we wanted to visit - room was comfy - liked the large shower - room had mini fridge and microwave Not so great (but no all bad) - Older hotel. Lobby extremely small. - One small elevator for a 4 story hotel. Long waiting time. - There was a weird smell in the hallway on our floor (2nd floor). However, room did not seem to smell odd. - I know this is not going to sound good, but the housekeeping staff did not seem to speak good English. I was trying to have our towels exchanged for fresh ones, and had a very difficult time getting her to understand. - street on side of hotel was fairly busy during the day, so there was a lot of noise. Didn't notice it much at night.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Mom2three
Great coffee shop!
4 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lee
"The Price Is Right Getaway"
Amazing...we loved it!
2 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Lester
Great location, very friendly personnel. No breakfast is a minus.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Larisa
"November 25-28,2014."
There were 3 of us in a queen room. I was surprised by the size. Double sinks in bath. Huge shower. Mini kitchen with frig., microwave& coffee maker. Beds were comfortable. The air conditioner was the usual average for an in window type. There was a vibrating hum from either roof air/heating system. We were on the 4th floor in the older building. It was renovated. The valet service was fantastic and quick The cafe on the premises was great. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Ellie
"Hollywood"
Very nice hotel for the price and area. Parking was a little sparse if you did not want to valet park. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Hotel, close to the Action!!"
Our Family of Four traveled to Hollywood for the first time. This hotel was perfectly located for all the fun, Loved It!!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Abe
"Hollywood"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Timothy
Staff was very accommodating, rooms were very clean and good size
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Had a great stay here. Very convenient location, courteous staff, comfortable room, great restaurant!
"A bit worn, but comfortable, and a great value."
Great location, large room. Older hotel. Comfortable, but a bit worn. Fantastic service and staff. I *did* get find a bloodstain on one of my shower towels (luckily before use), but… it ain't The Ritz.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great location. Friendly staff. Cool diner."
Enjoyed a one night stay. Staff were super. Gave info on what was close by, what we could walk to and what would be better by cab. Nice having the 101 Diner available until 3am.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
My room was above a diner with a loud jukebox til 3 am
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good location."
The hotel is very "hollywood". There is a single elevator that I could detect, for which one usually has to wait quite a while considering there are only 4 floors. My room was adequate, somewhat expensive for the price. Dark, musty smell, outside noises too easily heard. Bathroom is adequate though amenities on the sparse/cheap side. I expected a higher-end hotel for the price, yet, it wasn't terrible.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Really enjoyed staying here!"
The pictures do not lie, which is a good thing here! They are exact, which doesn't happen with many sites. The place had an "old Hollywood" vibe. The place was close enough to get to Hollywood and Highland for about a $10 taxi fare, which was great to go to for some dinner and drinks! Went to the Hollywood Bowl from Hollywood and Highland for $5, which again was great ~ didn't have to worry about drinking and driving or traffic! The staff was excellent!!! The rooms were nice and spacious! There was a fridge and microwave! Quiet area. Very, very nice! Would recommend!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"easy on/off the 101, hollywood/vine & sunset close"
Good place if you plan on sightseeing most of the day. Parking is on hotel property - a good thing! Vallet is easy. Cafe is pricey. Interesting deco - old movie stars photos with autograaphs on every inch of walls. Within walking distance of start of walk of stars, hollywood & vine, sunset strip - and all those kinds of places - but a bit sketchy especially at night to get over there, walking. I wouldn't want to walk by self at all, and walking around & under 101 bridge to get to above places is the sketchiest part - you see all types of people --- just be aware of surroundings of course. Didn't use the pool, no time. Guys at front desk were very helpful, vallet was fast & friendly. Ice on 3rd floor & maybe 1st floor only. No hair conditioner - bring some! Didn't feel good barefoot on carpet in room, maybe bring socks like I did? No safe in room. Glasses are wrapped styro - no glass (in case you've heard THOSE horror stories.) Not bad - just remember it's an older building.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Consistently nice!"
This is one of my favorite hotels in Hollywood. I love to stay here when I am on business. Valet is affordable and efficient. The front desk is very friendly. My only disappointment this time was that the 101 Diner was under renovation so I missed eating there, but I look forward to the renovation being done and visiting next time.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Dominique
The location was great for us. We were able to park the car and walk to Hollywood Blvd for sightseeing and our tour. We were also able to walk to a GELSON'S Supermarket just up the street for grocery items.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Definitely worth the price"
I stayed at this hotel with my two daughters to be near Universal Studios. Though the hotel was a bit old, it met our needs in every way. It was easily accessible from a major highway, clean and comfortable. It did take me a second trip around the block to find the entrance to the parking but that was no big deal.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Ian
"Wonderful Hollywood atmosphere"
The elevator is very small for oneself and luggage. That was my only criticism of this delightful hotel with its excellently friendly and helpful staff. The adjoining restaurant is also convenient and very good, bearing in mind that I am from San Jose where the restaurants are usually dreadful city and region wide at all levels. Avoid the Portobello burger however.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Simple and Retro"
We were surprised at what a cute Old Hollywood-themed hotel this is. For a fair hotel rate, we stayed one night in order to catch a concert at the nearby Greek Theatre. Rooms aren't huge, but spacious enough and clean, beds are comfortable, and there is free wifi. The bathroom in our hotel room was enormous, nearly the size of the room itself! There is a diner/restaurant on premises with an honest-to-goodness counter. The food is expensive, but fairly good. There are pies in the case, which made me feel like I was in a 1970s movie. Staff was friendly and professional. Old Hollywood posters and autographs line the walls, with some interesting personal items from silver screen actors, such as a cancelled dues check for the Bel Air Country Club for $67 from Jack Haley, the Cowardly Lion from the 1960s. If you like kitsch, you'll dig this hotel.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great place close to everything plus the 101 diner"
Great place to stay close to everything and the 101 diner is fantastic. Walk to Hollywood blvd, the Bowl and many other spots.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Rude people work there"
I had the bad experience in that hotel specially with the host in the lobby "the big guy with glacess" he was soooo rude ,not helpful ,bad attitude .....he seems like he don't like his job..we was soooo stressfully during our trip ,bottom line we didn't enjoy everything,but thnx for the valet parking guy "med" we was sooo helpful and give us direction to las vegas ,never come back again .
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Haithem
"Good, but not great"
Hotel was clean and had a fun, nostalgic decor, but was set in a bit of a corner. Most Hollywood touristy sites were a short walk away. We were in town to see a show at the Pantages. Walked there during the day, but would not walk back at night. Cab was only $5 to get back though. I would stay there again, but not for more than one or two nights.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Mandy
"Nice Hollywood Decor"
Was disappointed that the hotel wasn't closer to attractions. The area at night seemed questionable. There seemed to be a strange odor in the room. The service we received from staff very good.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"A few things lacking...."
I arrived in LA the hottest day in over 100 yrs., and my room's AC had not been turned on...I'm very conservative with energy usage, but this was ridiculous. It was screamingly HOT all through the night as the AC never COULD cool it down enough. The pillows and bed were too hard and very uncomfortable as well.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Chris G.
"Good for a long weekend trip"
Room was very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Didn't seem to be much within walking distance, but a lot of attractions are just a short drive away.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Solid"
I use this hotel regularly when I go to visit family in the area. The facilities are old but maintained well. Good service. I really appreciate the friendliness so the valets who are always smiling and very courteous while hustling hard.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"First trip to Hollywood"
I think it was good for the price. We took uber most places but could walk to hollywood blvd and sunset strip, which took about 7-10 mins. It wasn't in the trendy area however but ok for a quick trip.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Shoegal
"Excellent Option"
Clean room, spacious, friendly staff, excellent location, safe neighborhood, restaurant/bar in the lobby. Nearby grocery stores and restaurants. Nice 30 minutes walk to the Chinese theater. I strongly recommend to stay in this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Alex
"Excellent hotel"
Super satisfied. All personnel were very nice, cordial and accomodating. Rooms were clean and location was very convenient. The restaurant on the first floor (not owned by the hotel) was GREAT for breakfast and super convenient. Were very VERY satisfied with this hotel in every way.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Martin Wickham
"Good place for the Hollywood Bowl"
It was all good. I like bigger pillows so bring your own. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
headhunter
Enjoyed our stay here, bathroom shower is spacious & has 3 shower heads, also the bed was very comfotable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Duane
Its ok for what you pay. The cafe next door is a good option for breakfast. Just a few minutes from universal studios.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014