All hotels in Buellton, California, United States of America
51 East Hwy. 246, Buellton, CA, 93427, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good stay-cost effective -had a great meal at restaurant next door
djs
"I could have stayed in bed all day."
From the moment we walked into the room we felt really welcomed and noticed that it not only smelled fresh and clean it was immaculate like brand new. The beds, oh my goodness so comfortable, I could have stayed in bed all day. I walk around in white sock slippers they never got dirty. The fridg and microwave were clean, smelled fresh and worked perfectly. I usually go along with my husband when he goes out of town on business, Andersons will be our landing point for that entire region from now on. We use to have an RV and offen wondered what it would be like to stay here, should have done it sooner. There are so many points of interest in this area that I never got a chance to see it all from wine tasting, every kind of shop you can imagine, antique shops, etc., etc. For it's age we were extremely pleasantly impressed, plus having Anderson's Pea Soup restaurant next door was the best part of eating out, it completed our stay at Pea Soup Andersons Inn.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
STELLA
"Fantastic. Great time"
Great room. Great staff. Comfortable. Close to everything.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"A good experience"
A nice room for the price - it was fairly spacious with a clean bathroom, also of decent size. Internet was complimentary. My only complaint was that the walls are quite thin - we could hear our neighbors talking until 11pm or so. We arrived at 10:30pm and were out by 4am to get an early start the next morning, so I didn't get a chance to do or see much of the hotel outside of the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
The room was very comfortable and clean. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Overall a great place!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel and great price."
The people were nice and accommodating. The kids enjoyed playing in the lititle golf area.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
R
I have often eaten at the Anderson's Pea Soup Restaurant, but never really thought about staying the night there. This time I saw a good price for it on the internet - so I booked it. Glad I did. Nice hotel. Room was big, clean and comfortable. Had a nice big pool and a Jacuzzi. Looked like it would be nice to use in the summer time. There was also a putting green available to anyone to use - thought that was kind of neat. Breakfast was at the Gazebo in the middle. Not much - just basic continental stuff - sweet rolls, toast, juice and coffee. But fine. NIce to have the restaurant next door too. You get a 10% off coupon for that too. I'll definitely go back, if the price is right!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Pam
"Amazing hotel"
A wonderful incredible stay. Good beds. So comfortable. Was on the first floor didn't hear a peep from the top floor. The rooms are so clean. The amenities are amazing they include microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast is delicious. The concierge was so helpful. Ask them anything and they can help you find it. So sweet and kind. Make you feel like your the most important guest.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Javier
"3 Cs"
Check in was easy, room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"A nice quiet night"
Ladies were very nice very big it was in a nice area to live it was greatA nice quiet weekend
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
RICHARD
"Nice weekend stay"
Had a nice dinner with pea soup at the adjacent restaurant. Took a while to get hot water for the shower (almost 10 minutes). Reasonable continental breakfast at the gazebo in the courtyard.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good choice for trips to Solvang."
We chose this hotel because it was close to the attractions we wanted to visit as well as having a good price and breakfast. The hotel staff was fabulous and were "on it" every time we had something come up. It's in close proximity to wineries and Solvang. Another thing that was convenient is "Ostrich Land" down the road. Fun experience there.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Braelyn
Clean, pleasant & very good price! Friendly staff and fairly quiet.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Rob
"just so-so"
Great location.. other than that just average. Our room smelled bad and plumbing (sink drain) smelled as well.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
jessica
"Great place"
very nice room for around $100.00 on the weekend, patio for all the rooms is nice all the staff was very nice. only 3 miles to Solvang and 6 miles to the casino, check out time at noon makes for a relaxing morning. rooms have been updated and were clean
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Darlene
"B"
the room needsbetter sound reduction walls. I was hearing conversations on all sides of the room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
B3
"Pea Soup Andersen's Inn"
Great location just off 101-three miles to Solvang and Los Olivos
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
The hotel and room is nothing fancy, but it's clean, comfortable and in a good location to Solvang, restaurants and a supermarket (a must for those traveling with kids). The best part was that the bedding wasn't itchy. I've stayed in 4 star hotels where the bedding made me itch like crazy and thankfully, that wasn't the case here.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Rachel
"Comfy"
Best beds ever. Employees were super nice. We will be back.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"pretty satisfying"
cozy and big room. the staff are very friendly. if you stay in this hotel, you can get 10% off from the designated restaurant which is just beside the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, easy freeway access. Close to solvang."
Pea soup Andersen food was great.hotel they should offer milk and cereal. The free use of the BBQ by the pool is great, I was able to see my children in the pool. Overall it was a great stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Family friendly and lots to do"
Little busy next to Freeway. Close to Solvang, great gift shop, many restaurant choices. Hotel aged but well cared for. Nice staff.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Matthew
"wifi spotty"
Wi fi was not working properly. ok visit
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Philip
"Convenient and cozy hotel"
We were so happy to arrive at pea soup Andersen's hotel after driving for 6 hours at night. I'm glad checking in late wasn't a problem, and we still had 30 minutes to spars to warm up with hot pea soup! So comforting! Only complaint is poor quality of soap and shampoo/conditioner.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Micki
"Good location and clean"
Good experience, near the pleaces where we plan to visit
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Ortiz
"Christmas week stay"
Great value, pleasant, efficient service, warm clean room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Very nice and clean, reminds me of the 1980's."
Very nice stay, quiet and close to everything including the Anderson Restaurant, the Hitching Post Restaurant, wineries, freeway, casino and Solvang.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Andy
"Good hotel but not perfect"
Very clean and quiet place. Has swimming pool and spa. People are very friendly. Super slow internet connection; Difficult to find power outlet near the bed; The fridgerator is too noisy. You have to unplug it before going to bed;
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice place for tourists"
I drove from Malibu and stopped here for the night to visit Solvang and return to San Francisco. I must say that this is a nice place to crash for the night and good bang for the buck. Pros: Location (just off the hwy and close to Solvang downtown), safe, gas stations, restaurants close by, plenty of parking spots. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, comfortable with wifi connection. Cons: Breakfast is supposed to be available till 10 am. I went there around 9:00 and nothing was left other than bread, butter.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Not my first time staying here"
Clean, beds are great people are very helpful and friendly and the location is very convenient to many things - including a short drive to the Danish town of Solvang. The Continental Breakfast is varied and plentiful as well as good. And best of all, the beds are great. Will always stay here when I am in the area.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"good hotel"
One hour drive to Santa Barbara, about two hours from Hearst Castle, plus very close to Solvang . I think it is a good stop-point if you want to visit CA Hwy-1, and there are lots of pretty good restaurtants, and gas stations.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Super Clean and Convenient"
We were surprised at how nice this hotel was and how convenient. All the rooms walk out to the heated pool and spa and we felt very comfortable. Only recommendation would be to offer more selections with breakfast (Danish, juice and coffee only).
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Terrible customer service"
Awful experience. Really bad customer service. I booked a room for 4 adults and 1 child ( I was very clear when booking) and paid the price I was charged. When we got there we had a room with 2 queen beds. They want charge us for the 5th person in the room and gave us a roll over bed to squeeze in an tine room. When I complained about the situation the receptionist was very unpleasant and sarcastic.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Nice experience. close to Highway, Solvang and Chumash Casino
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"loved it!"
Great value for cost, very satisfied, will stay there again!!!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Convenient to area attractions."
A good value for the money. We paid approximately $95 which included California's high hotel tax. Our room was conveniently located next to the pool/hot tub and the gazebo where the continental breakfast was served. For breakfast they had some nice pastries and juice/coffee/hot chocolate/tea, etc.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Ted
"A Night in Santa Barbara Wine Country"
Really enjoyed our stay. The rooms was large and had all the creature comforts that you would expect. It was very clean and looked like it might have been recently renovated. we would definitely stay here again. The only negative is that the walls and toilet paper are very thin! We were in town for a Wine Country Key event and so we had a lot of events to go to and we were not in the room all that much. Our room and experience were far superior to the last experience we had at the place across the road.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Marla
"Economical, clean, and close to many wineries."
Good stay. Room clean and staff friendly. Close to wineries and having discount for Andersen Pea Soup was great.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Love this place. Only recommendation is to use a skin friendly detergent for the sheets. Itchy bleachy sheets.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
mark
"Weekend in Buelton"
It was decent for overnight stay after wine tasting. Morning pastry was good but wish that the coffee was a little stronger. Not that crazy about the toiletries but liked the fact that the room had small refrigerator (to chill our water bottles) and microwave.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice relaxing hotel."
This is a great place to stay. Roomy, clean, and odorless. But if you have noisy neighbors, the walls are of no use.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Peterking
"great hotel"
It was the first time at Solvang, and I certainly chose the best motel, the price was only $79 per night, we stayed for three nights and I certainly would go again, keep up the good work at pea soup Andersens, and of course Expedia, we will be going again in February.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
David and Betty
"Bitrhday Getaway...."
Our birthday getaway for both of us, had a great time..., very relaxing...
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"A Nice, Clean Motel Room at a Reasonable Price"
We were traveling by car, and this was a clean, safe, nice motel on our route for a very reasonable price. It was just what we wanted/needed, and we were pleased.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Francesca
"Pea soup"
Quick getaway to wine country. Nice little place to bunk down. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
SHANNON
The Room was clean and fresh. The staff was helpful, I think this was a 2 star hotel. But we received 3 star treatment. We been home 2 days now and I have already recommended the Pea Soup Inn to friends.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Mark-Diann
"Price is right"
Good value, nice hotel, bed may be a little too firm for some.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great location, very clean hotel!"
The hotel and room are really clean. I was really impressed! Rooms are simple but just what you need for a nice romantic week end. The breakfast was delicious (a great choice of danish and muffins). Hotel staff was really nice to us and again, the cleanliness of the place made our stay really enjoyable. I will definitely come back!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
carofrench
"Comfortable stay"
Overall the stay was comfortable. The location is a little on the rustic side due to age of facilities.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Clean, inexpensive room, no wi fi"
The room itself was clean and comfortable. The staff were pleasant. The "breakfast buffet" is good if you like pastry. (The only other choice is toast.) There is supposed to be wi fi service, but it apparently only works in and near the office. (Not in individual rooms.) Since this is a pretty standard amenity these days, I'm not sure I would stay here again. If you don't care about Internet access, it's a good place for the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014