All hotels in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here31 Wings Loop, Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86403, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Okay for price"
Not very great. Not good location. Alley parking.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"So so"
Bed very comfortable, room smelled like cigarettes at entrance, could use flat screen TVs.the outside needs to be maintained and painting would make place look better.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
No remote was downfall for my kids.Place is maintained but room furniture is a bit outdated. Ok view.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Dishonest rates"
I made reservations on line, then I called the hotel before I left home to make sure everything was correct. I was told that the room I requested, a non smoking, king bed, room was not available. The clerk told for an additional $10, I could get a non smoking, 2 queen, room. Then, as I was checking in to the hotel, the clerk told me that there was another $2+ charge for a resort fee that Hotels.com didn't collect so I also paid that additional charge. But, here is why I say this hotel is dishonest; I do not believe they were sold out of the king bed, non smoking rooms because there were only 3 rooms sold in the whole hotel that night. The place was like a ghost town.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The stay was absolutely impeccable. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and generous. The price for 2 nights was unbeatable. The room was spotless and the service was amazing. I know EXACTLY what hotel I'm staying at next time I'm in havasu!!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Aiden
"Don't judge by outside appearance."
When you pull up to this motel it doesn't leave you with warm fuzzies. But once inside it has a great court yard and the room we had was very nice. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Granny
"Within walking distance of good food"
An older motel but clean and pretty basic. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Pdx traveller
"Poor Management"
Booked and paid through expedia. Desk help tried to charge us for our prepaid room. When I explained that we paid through expedia, he had to call a manager to confirm. Still tried to charge us an additional "surcharge fee". We refused to pay and confirmed with expedia that there should be no additional fees. Not a bad place to stay, but poorly run and not trustworthy.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Spend the knight"
It was the best hotel for the price, during spring break. The staff seemed apathetic, but did their job. It was out of the way, but the rooms were clean
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Greg
"I enjoyed my stay in this facility."
This facility was pleasingly well-equipped. It had a microwave, refrigerator, & a little coffee pot. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. Environment was quiet. There was no view.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Great location, close to bike paths"
Knights Inn, Lake Havasu City was close to bike paths and everything we needed. Our room was big, with a comfortable bed, and it was clean. We had a nice view of the lake, out the one side. Very good Wi Fi, fridge and microwave. We were charged a resort fee of $8.90 total upon arrival, which was a surprise as this fee was not written in the small print on the Hotels.com site. Bathroom also had ceiling issues.
5 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Snowbirdssouth
"do not stay here"
welol...first they never came and cleaned the room,new towels.etc for 2 days till we complained....one night we came back to go to our room and a man came walking out of our room! They gave him a paascard to our room, he had lost his key and couldn't remember his room number and told them ours...they didn't check his ID and gave him a passcard to our room...he went to our room and entered and must of know it wasn't his but still took the time to go #2 in our bathroom...we were at our door getting ready to come in and he opens the door and comes out...apologizing and rushes off to the office...of course we check our room and nothing was missing but we called and reamed them a new one...they should have given us our stay for free....this is inexcusable and that employee should have been fired...the carpet is disgusting in the room, the towels are like old and rough.and the beds old and worn out...definitely not a place to stay...we wont next time and they just seemed to think the whole episode with the passcard was not anything to be upset about...
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Mid rate hotel close to bars, restaurants, shops"
Hotel facilities were OK. Amenities of micro, fridge and hair dryer were useful and worked properly. Light over sink and mirror was not working and the office staff wrote it down, but no response, which was disappointing. We had a second floor room with a nice little deck which provided a view of the lake and wonderful sunsets. Price was right, and I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Gloria
"Watch Out for Extra Fees!"
We reserved room through expedia and upon arrival they charged me an "additional surcharge" because we booked through expedia. I argued with the clerk that they never disclosed this information but they basically said tough luck. Since we were there president's day there were no other options available so we had to pay it. But what a poor way to do business especially when you know people are coming to your hotel because of the cheap prices!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
BM
"Center of town"
The location was fine, but the location of the Inn was next to a chainlink fence around an open dirt field. The front desk staff did not know the events going on in their own city or the locations for the main items going on over a weekend which was surounding the weekend. I went to the front desk 4 times over the weekend and only found anybody to responde once. Location was quite and the support staff were very nice. It was not a bad Inn, and the cost was great, but there was a hole in the roof of the shower and the ironing board was not useable.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"good value, replace the beds"
property was well maintained, the front desk girl was not friendly, as tho she didn't care if we stayed there or not
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
mike
Room was fine...good size and clean. A little surprised when we checked in. Charged us an additional $16.00 for a city tax. Never had this before from any other hotel in Lake Havasu. Went to lobby in the am for a cup of coffee. None to be had.
4 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Al
"Not bad"
I had no complaints for the price
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
"Convenient and inexpensive"
The hotel is old and since it's old it has a musty smell to it and very dated. I probably won't stay there again, but for the money it's ok. Water pressure and temp were great and heater worked well.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Teresa
"LOUD"
It was horrible!! Too close to the local bars. A band staying there were extremely loud and blew up the extinguisher below us. When I complained to the owner/manager the next day all she said was that I should have called her so she could have called the cops. No restitution and made me feel guilty about the mess they had to clean up.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Knights Inn
"Very pleasant surprise"
The hotel had very high rating for such low rates and it met up to thew ratings. Very clean and lots of room. customer service was great.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
NickP
"Great for a few nights"
Great and took our dogs, good location especially if you don't want to be right at the water.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Jan
"Remodeling"
I chose this hotel for the location and price. It's walking distance to the "downtown" nightlife, which on Halloween night, was very fun. It's not the greatest area though, two guys tried to break into our car the first night. Check in was easy enough, the lady at the front desk was nice. The room itself wasn't bad, and I slept well enough on the king bed. The pool looked nice and well taken care of. Everything in the rooms seem old, however, the new management was in the process of remodeling. The main issue I had was that the first night, I walked into the bathroom, and the toilet seat wasn't clean. I went to the front desk about it, and they immediately offered to put me in a different room. I just asked that it be cleaned. Customer service was good, but after that area not being clean, the entire room just felt...yucky. If you miss something that simple, what else isn't being cleaned? The shower curtain was more cloth, which meant that the bathroom floor got wet every time I took a shower. Like other reviewers, I noticed the towels were very thin, but they did their job. This isn't a bad place, but it's not for me again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Pefect loacation for Bars"
it was nice to not have to take a taxi or get a DUI and just walk over when we had late nights at the local bars across the street.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Nate
the hotel was located near the center of town so we could walk where we needed to go. the lady who cleaned our room was very nice and friendly. the only thing that I would like to see changed is the towels. they were very thin scratchy towels. otherwise, for the money it was fine.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
jro
"Spacious Rooms"
We liked the rooms. They were spacious. We felt welcome and loved that there was a fridge and microwave.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
shashi
The outside of this hotel was dirty and run down looking. The area was also dumpy. However, the room was clean and spacious.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Desk personnel very helpful and upbeat, motel itself is old and a little ragged, talked with someone in parking lot who said water pressure was very low in shower in their room, but our shower was fine. Good no frills stay
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Pam
It was good except there were a couple of roaches.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
John iahello
"Nice and clean"
Good location, walking distance to Main Street and places to eat
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"good for the price"
we had a minor difuculty with a wet stain in our first room, but staff responded quickly to put us in a different room. friendly helpful staff, enjoyed our stay. great place for the price.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
rich
"Central location"
This hotel was well priced and the staff was very pleasant. I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
Deb
"Modestly priced, but clean."
Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Wasn't expecting the Ritz, but the room was clean and I could tell they try to keep it up, will go back when in Lake Havasu City.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"A little old-fashioned but nice"
The owners are very nice and helpful. The location is convenient with restaurants in walking distance. Great value!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Best buy in havasu"
Great comfortable rooms in a quite area not far from the lake. Parking for boats and cheap. What more can you ask for
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Powell family
Comfortable stay. I just wanted their pool to open before 9am.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Not the RItz but was still just fine."
There were lots of negative reviews here but come on, for $30 a night it was pretty darn good. I brought my two kids and boat here for the week. We basically were only in the hotel to sleep. They had a fenced in area to put your boat. It was about 5 minutes from London Bridge. Yes, the water pipes were loud in the walls at times, the carpet was stained, walls were dingy, cigarette butts all over the outside areas and I'm not taking a black light to the sheets. With that being said, the AC was nice and powerful and turned the room into an ice cube in 110 degree heat. The lights, TV, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, sink and shower worked just fine. There was no problems here and for $30 a night it was a great place to stay. Will repeat.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"It Worked Out Great for Us...."
This was my girlfriend and my first trip to Lake Havasu. At first the motel may seem to be in a bit of an odd location, but it worked out great for us. Check in was quick and the front desk person was helpful. The grounds and exterior maintenance could use some help and updating. They need more than one ice machine, because most of the time it was out of ice. The room surprisingly had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. It was relatively spacious. The television could have worked better (several stations had snow). There is also a small balcony on the second floor rooms that is shared by your neighbor. The location was close to several night spots and restaurants. We went to the nearby Flying X one night and had a great time. It's about a mile and a half to the London Bridge. Overall a great bargain.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
Michele
"Nice room, great rate"
Beautiful pool, easy access, nice clean room. Definitely a bargain, will stay again
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Looks like a sketchy area, but very comfortable"
When I first pulled up to the hotel, I was a bit concerned because it looked like a very sketchy area. The hotel has clearly undergone some renovations; in my room, it looked like the carpet and furniture was relatively new and the bathroom looked updated. However, the walls were crumbling next to the door and the furniture seemed dated, even though it looked new. There were two doors, one that faced the parking spot right in front of the room, and another that opened into the courtyard/pool area (which was very nicely maintained). The man who worked the front desk was very friendly, although a bit scattered and not very quick (I think this may have been the slowest check-in I have ever experienced). Although I had a negative first impression based on the neighborhood, this was a very comfortable place to stay; the interior of my room was very clean and I would recommend this hotel to someone looking for a place in the area.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"No water!!!"
When we arrived we were told that the water has been turned off in our wing and will be back on in an hour or so...when we did go to our rooms to shower after a long drive we found that we hardly had any water pressure in the shower...luckily there's gravity or nothing would've came out!!!! I guess you get what you pay for!!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
No30fan
"Would not recommend to anyone"
Front desk lady was very unprofessional and unaccommodating.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Judi
"GOOD"
GOOD FOR THE PRICE, I WILL BE BACK, And will tell people to stay there
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Good for its price"
Good location, although the neighborhood is not so good, lost of stores and restaurants near.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
GZ
"Great place for the price."
The place is clean and near everything we needed. I would recommend this place. Especially if you plan on doing stuff on the lake. I plan on coming back here for my third time soon.
2 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
"Perfect for our needs"
We used the hotel for the weekend that we went to Havasu house hunting. It is just off the main strip of old town of Havasu near a few of the popular bars. The pool was nice and clean and we hit it a few times to cool down. It looks like they acquired it in the last few years and were working on it. We would not have any problems with putting family and friends up in it when they come to visit and wanting their own space. It was also very quiet while there.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Bill and Kim
Truly enjoyed my stay at the Knights Inn...at first it was hard to find the location and that was because I was not familiar with the streets...I can only suggest that you should provide customers with a complimentary map of Lake Havasu City...otherwise I was pleased...
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nightmare!!!"
This was one of my worst hotel experiences ever!!! Staff was very rude as well!! I would NOT recommend this hotel...
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
Marie
"great price and close to everything"
old, but clean. wasn't sure when we drove up, but we had a real nice stay. The back were the pool area was is very nice.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013