All hotels in Grand Canyon, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here100 Highway 64, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"The Place to Stay"
What can I say but AWESOME from the big fluffy towels to the very comfortable beds .I mean really what else could you ask for close to the Grand. Canyon main reason for being there but at night sports bar steak house and best of all a 5 lane bowling alley really I'm not kidding a bowling alley in the hotel who would of thought I highly recommend highly
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
kenneth
"Had a very good time."
Wonderful! I will come back soon. And I will recommend my friends. I feel very comfortable, and happy with staying there. Excellent everything !
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
mee
"Short but sweet"
Short but sweet
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Dr Gael
"Wonderful, wonderful,wonderful!!!"
A wonderful stay with a breakfast like I have never had at a hotel before! A fantastic place to stay,will definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Marilyn
"Great clean room, comfortable beds BUT...!"
The rooms were clean and comfortable with good amenities, but the walls were paper thin. I was put in a room in between two large families with constant crying babies, sprinting children, and what I could only assume was a circus banging on the walls all day and night. I even called the front desk livid unable to sleep complaining of the shouting children and adults , but nothing changed until after 2-3 am when I'm guessing people passed out asleep.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
jenn
When I checked in, the place was very busy, but that was to be expected with it being the Grand Canyon! Check-in went smoothly. The employee was very nice and informative. We even got a small dream catcher when checking in! I thought that was a nice touch. When we got to our room, which we had to drive a short distance to, neither of our room keys worked. I went back to the desk to get them fixed. Upon returning to the room the second time, the keys still did not work. Slightly frustrated, I went back to the desk for a third time. (Mind you, this was around 6pm after hiking at the Grand Canyon all day) The evening supervisor issued me a new set of keys for the same room and sent a maintenance man over to the room as well. Again, the keys still did not work, but the maintenance man's key did work. They attempted to make us stay in this room, but we still had to leave for dinner and how would we get back into our room? After a little complaining at the desk (for the 4th time now) we got moved to a room in the main building (where the rooms were much nicer) and the restaurant in the lobby gave us free appetizer and desert with our meal. It was a frustrating 45 minutes of back and forth but the staff, although slightly reluctant, were accommodating in the end.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Kelley
"Excellence in a hotel!"
The hotel was lovely; the accommodations were perfect and the staff went above and beyond to be of service to us. They printed out directions for us, provided ice scrapers in case of icy weather for our rental car and gave us dream catchers upon registration. Also the breakfast was the best ever in any hotel. I would highly recommend the Best Western Hotels for all your trips.
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
joyce s
"Close to the Grand Canyon"
Our stay at this hotel was one of the best stays that I have had at a hotel. Alicia, the girl who checked us in at the front desk was a wealth of information about the Grand Canyon and where to get the best views for sunset and sunrise. I especially liked the touch of getting a dream catcher when checking in. Our room was extremely spacious, you could have probably fit another queen bed in our room and still have had enough room to walk around comfortably. I also liked having the in room Keurig to get my coffee fix in the morning before we headed out. The breakfast has a wide variety of fresh fruits as well as other hot and cold offerings.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Alicia
"Grand Canyon Visit"
Came here for a weekend at the Grand Canyon and really enjoyed it. All the entertainment and dining at this hotel were great! Rooms were clean and spacious and beds were cozy.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great hotel nice and close to the everything."
Dominica
"Pleasurable evening"
Couldn't stay awake long after a full day in the Grand Canyon, but room was very nice. Foyer and hallways were very open and well decorated. Enjoyed viewing the large, nicely framed pictures from the very early days in the Grand Canyon.
Keith
"Nice hotel, near to the Grand Canyon National Park"
I liked the breakfast buffet, they have variety of fruits and drinks.
Ann
"Good hotel 5 minutes from Grand Canyon Park entran"
Good hotel only 5 minutes drive from Grand Canyon Park entranace
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
active retired
"This Place is Great"
This Place was great! Very Clean Very Nice! Great Breakfast!
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
donald
"Not great, but not horrible."
Stayed for a quick business trip. I was surprised by the raving reviews this place got. It was OK at best. The room was freezing!!! The windows are paper thin which is probably why it was freezing. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich from the sports bar for dinner. One word, disgusting. It wasn't cooked through and a majority of it was cold. Overall, if you have to stay here then it's not a horrible choice. I'll probably stay at the holiday inn next time though.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Evan
"Lovely hotel close to the Canyon entrance."
Staff was lovely and helpful. Breakfast outstanding. Occasional problem with electronic key not working. Exercise room could be upgraded.
martha
Stayed only 1 night. Only found the room a bit stuffy even when turning the heat down and starting the fan.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Best hotel in the area"
Rooms nicely decorated and comfortable. Not new by any stretch, but very clean with flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker. The breakfast buffet is adequate.
Penny
excellent. Every thing was fine accept this review. I don't need to say more than excellent.
"best hotel in canyon"
The best hotel: large, clean, quiet room.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great location in proximity to Canyon."
Great experience from checkin to check out, hotel is in great location to Canyon only several minutes. The room was clean & comfortable The service was excellent from Guest services to the Restaurant staff. The food was excellent quality and at reasonable price. For the facilities including breakfast i found the whole experience very affordable and overall the stay was a pleasurable experience.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
bloo
"Tons More Than We Ever Expected"
After a long day of hiking around the Grand Canyon my daughter and I pulled into the Best Western in Tusayan. It was a very short 15 minute drive from the Grand Canyon visitors center. I can honestly say we were blown away by how nice the hotel was and the friendliness of the staff. I couldn't have asked for more. The room was very clean, spacious, and comfy. Plenty of amenities including a great, FREE breakfast. The whole ambiance of Tusayan and the hotel was just an absolute delight. I would highly recommend anyone consider the short drive to this awesome hotel as opposed to paying more than twice as much for an outdated, dank, small room at one of the park hotels. (we checked them out, not a good deal).
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Lots of bang for the buck"
I've never stayed at a Premier Best Western before. It would be the only type I would care to stay at from now on. We were upgraded to a deluxe room for free. It was large and accommodated the roll away bed well. The tub was huge! Staff super friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Jamie
"Great place"
Excellent facilities with a great staff and services.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Johnny
"Better than expected"
Booked online and got a good deal. The hotel itself is much larger than any other Best Western I've been to, and had many additional features to use. The breakfast buffet was very large and diverse, a LOT to choose from to eat. The bathtub/shower was roomy and the shower head was actually higher than most hotels put them. Though finding our room was like a labyrinth, it was quiet and we found parking close to it. The gift shop also has many good choices to find stuff, as opposed to taking money throughout the park and buying stuff there. Also, we loved the complimentary dream catcher for staying there. The hotel was only a 5 minute drive to the park, so it was a short trip in the morning. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Fun at the Grand Canyon!"
Very fun,hip hotel! Lots to do. Get there early for the buffet!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
The person who checked me in was very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and had a pretty big TV. I actually enjoyed my stay here more than at a hotel on the rim. It is not a far drive to the rim from here. I think it was about 10-15 minutes away. Also, the wifi worked great!
1 night trip Jan 14, 2015
"Excellent value and experience."
Excellent value and experience. Took our 16 year old Granddaughter to see the Grand Canyon.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Catherine
"Reasonable price with wonderful experience!"
Overall, this hotel is very nice option considering its price. The room was spacious, clean and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
I have enjoyed my stay, the breakfast buffet is very good.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good stay"
Restaurant was good but overpriced. Good location to the Canyon.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Anna
"Best western near the Grand Canyon"
The hotel is conviniently located 15 minutes away from the Grand Canyon. The rooms are clean, spacious and couzy. It is definitely the right price/quality combination.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Dziyana
"Great value"
Great value They had a very good breakfast and the staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Loved our stay!!"
We were pleasantly surprised how nice the motel was. The room was super plush, bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was unbelievable. All for a very reasonable price!!! We will definitely stay here again when we go to the Grand Canyon. Well worth it!!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Mary Ann
"first time here"
we liked the hotel room , clean, comfortable, etc. but the noise from the hall was very loud, doors slamming, people talking, kids running and screaming was louder than we have experienced
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice service and very friendly staff"
I had a great experience with the Best Western Inn.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Minh
"Nice hotel, great location."
Great location, has all the amenities needed (laundry, bowling alley, games room, restaurants, sports bar, gift shop etc). Beds were comfortable and rooms clean. My only gripe, albeit small, there was barely any room between the toilet and the toilet paper roll. You literally have to twist your whole body around to grab the toilet paper! Breakfast was more than sufficient and the whole hotel had a good vibe. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Danielle
"Excellent deal, good experience."
Very nice. Excellent value. Had only 1 night there for the Grand Canyon viewing, wish it was more. Very clean, well maintained overall. Big tub in the bath.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Raul
"Hotel"
Very Clean and friendly
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
LOC
"Amazing hotel, great helpful staff"
This place was going to be a really important factor in our grad canyon trip and it surely delivered! The room was really nice and the staff were friendly and helpful. Being frequent travelers, this place made our top list for best room!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Ricky
"Not too expensive, girlfriend loved it"
This was our last stop on a long road trip. We decided to pay a little extra (not all that much extra though) to stay here and see a Grand Canyon sunrise. The staff at check in was very friendly, the rooms and building were very luxurious for the price, and the included breakfast buffet was amazing. This place is perfect for a romantic stay. We expected a nice hotel, but were pleasantly surprised that it exceeded our expectations.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Great hotel near grand canyon, clean, good breakfast and nice bar
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
enjoyed our time at the Grand Canyon; nice facility
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Very good choice!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Excellent -- clean and very comfortable. Ask for a room in the main building.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Grand Canyon"
Nice place with great staff. Room was good/clean/beds were good. Nice that they had restaurant options at the hotel and the burger was really good!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
staci
It was a beautiful place to stay, only 5 miles from Grand Canyon. A fun center with bowling, a bar, and exercise room. The only problem we had was the toilet wouldn't always flush. My husband had to ask for a plunger at the front desk.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Three separate older buildings from the main building. Main building housed all of the amenities. If you're staying in one of the outbuildings is not very convenient to use the amenities, especially colder whether. The parking lot was not very well laid out and crowded.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Best western tating"
Good food. Diane in bar was great very pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"This is probably one of the best for area."
We were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. It was very comfortable and the breakfast was good for pre-hike nutrition. The front desk staff was friendly but being that it was Spring Break they were very busy and when my keys didn't work I had to get back in line. Luckily the next gentleman in line was gracious enough to let me cut in front of him so I wouldn't have to wait again. The re-keying took all of 30 seconds or less. The room heat/ac was good and very clean and comfortable beds. All in all I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014