All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1560 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Winter Getaway"
It was very good. The rooms were clean and very warm. The staff was very helpful and even helped me clean the snow off my car. The breakfast was more than I expect. I will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"ok"
traveling from CA to CO around Christmas, hotel was clean and beds comfortable. Hotel said pet friendly but there was no where in the property that wasn't concrete and stairs to 2nd floor bad for pets feet. Breakfast area very cramped and minimal selection. Overall served the purpose, but I would not stay here again with a pet.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Good Value"
Not bad. Was about what you would expect for the price. They overbooked so we ended up with 2 doubles instead of a king. Beds were rather hard. We stayed at the Best Western the following night, which was much more comfortable, but the room was smaller.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Hotel was nice and clean other than someone socks they left. Dog friendly rooms. Very small spaces for dogs to go to the bathroom. Had microwave and fridge. Its a decent and comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jay
"ACROSS FROM THE TRAIN TRACKS!! YIKES!"
This hotel should not be open for business. The rooms are shabby, out of date and worst of all by the train tracks,,,with trains going by all night long. Yikes!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Get to breakfast EARLY!"
Breakfast was supposed to be available til 9 am. They ran out of food by 820 and that was disappointing, to say the least. Maybe it was due to the number of guests but that was just not acceptable as we then had to pay for breakfast elsewhere. The room was sufficient for our purpose of a one night pass through, beds were average.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ronald
"A good stopping by place."
Flagstaff was a one stop of my friend's and my journey through California and Arizona. The hotel that we've chosen was a good stopping-by place. Rooms were quite small, but clean and in a good condition. Breakfast was really good, they offered warm breakfast including eggs and tasty potatoes. Overall I can recommend this place for stopping by on your trip.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Joanna
"Fine one night stop"
With four kids, we need two adjoining rooms. We got two king rooms and I was annoyed at being charged another $15 for a roll away bed. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were not terrible and everything was clean. Free breakfast was minimal, but adequate.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice motel if en route to Grand Canyon"
Great motel to crash by for a great price! Room came with all the essentials and was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Fantastic
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
pang
"old and dirty"
Stain on comforter, clogged toilet, old hotel with lots of wear and tear.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Jacob
"Good hotel for stoping by one night"
Good hotel to stop on your way to monument valley, or grand canyon, the only issue i can see was that the bathroom had no heating system and in winter time it was freezing when taking shower. Good breakfast with salty and sugar !
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Natalia
"brrr...."
the bathroom was ice cold, no vents no heat light
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Matilda
"Great deal"
Friendly staff, reasonable area, and relatively clean. At $40 a night for my wife, her sister, our two kids, and myself, I was pretty happy with it. Obviously not a luxury hotel, but it does the job well for a low price. There is a train that passes by, but it really wasn't that bothersome. When we arrived the staff was very welcoming and offered some coffee. They asked if we preferred a top floor or bottom floor room, which was nice. About fifteen minutes after getting settled in the office called and asked if everything was ok and if we needed anything. All around pleasant experience and I will stay again next time I pass through Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Muhammad
"Pleasant time spent on the way to Grand Canyon"
Super service, typical motel room, but this is a place that makes you feel better. I left pair of new snickers in the room, and they were waiting for me until I came back to spend another night. I couldn't hesitate to stop there again if that was on my way. Thank you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Les
"Good Stay at Flagstaff"
IT was a really comfortable stay. The hotel was nice for the price and the service was really good.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Mihir
"Meh"
Wifi didn't work in our room unless we huddled in the corner by the door. The little plastic flap designed to stop the heater from blowing the curtains open was pretty ineffective. Other than that, basically what you would expect from a $40 hotel room.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"bad"
I was very disappointed first my Credit card is on hold for 7 years. I was told it would be locked in safe it was not in a file that could be stolen. I have traveled with Hotels.com and my cc was shredded or I tore-up right away for a hold. I will never stay at a Travelodge again
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Virginia L.
"Train is a coming loud and clear!"
If you like a Bates Motel feel , stay here! You can hear the train, you can hear your neighbor, you can hear every single car drive by. Will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"family trip"
nice coozy hotel, very friendly
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Feresa
The front desk clerk was great. The room was nice not perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Mae
"Good value for price."
Quick stay on our way to CA. Loved that there was a bathroom window but didn't love the fact that it didn't lock. Beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Rebecca
"goodnight"
I arrived late and was tired. I got checked in quickly and appreciated everything was friendly and ready.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Clean friendly easy"
Room was clean and connected to adjoining room where friends stayed. Bed was comfortable and the staff at Travelodge were accommodating and pleasurable. The room was near stairwell that was fairly noisy early in morning with people going up and down. If you're an early riser then the stairwell is no big deal, though if you like to sleep in then get a room away from stairs. Overall the place and people at Travelodge were decent to exceptional for the reasonable weekend rate.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Bad Smell"
Staff was very friendly and accomodating. However, the rooms were not comfortable at all and had an awful smell that made me find other accomodations.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"great"
I thought this place was going to be like every other low cost hotels that offer free breakfast. But I was wrong! This place was way better then I expected. What topped it off for me was they not only have bagels and muffins but they actually have a warm meal!!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Victor
"Not bad for the price"
This hotel has the basics for a reasonable price. The beds were comfortable. It was a bit musty and dated but it served the purpose. Lots of train traffic throughout the night. Breakfast was typical continental fare.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
chris
"Affordable and basic"
Nothing fancy. looks better from the inside than outside. If you are visiting the Canyon and parks, you won't be spending much time in your motel anyway. Breakfast is basically toast and bad coffee, but the price is right.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2014
allan
"Poor room condition"
Wasnt happy with room due to stains on chair and on comforter on the bed,lots of flys on cieling and bathroom area,shower head was loose and leaking,shower handle came right off while wife was using it,stains on one of the bath towels just felt gross didnt stay in room much
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Lots of character, great value"
Came to sight see. Liked motel and town. Stayed extra day. Staff was friendly, room comfortable, good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great room!"
The staff was super friendly and my room was modern and comfortable. I will stay here again next visit.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good value for the money"
The room was clean and everything worked. The Wifi signal seemed to be weak - I mentioned this to the staff before I left and they assured me that they'd be checking it out that same day. All staff I spoke with were friendly and courteous. The only caveat is that there's a rail line with a lot of traffic across the street. I'm a light sleeper and it only barely disturbed me - if you're a reasonably deep sleeper it probably won't bother you at all.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
"Nice Travelodge"
We were on our way back from Dallas and stopped here for the night.We had a great stay.Everything was clean,staff was great,rooms were clean
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great Value!"
I was very happy with this motel, especially for the rate. This is good choice for Flagstaff if the rate is low.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
John Rogers
"Noisy & disappointing"
I got a very low rate, so I knew better than to set expectations too high. The first night, I went to give my kids a bath before bed and discovered the tub was missing the drain cover.. ok, no bath - not the end of the world. Our room was adjacent to the utility room, and there were men working outside the window and banging intermittently on the wall behind the beds until 9:30PM. When I called the office to complain, I was told they were doing work that had to be done. So, WHY did you put patrons in this room?! Once the workers moved on around 10pm, we had frequent trains and several circling helicopters to contend with. Free breakfast the next morning was not great, but new clerk was very apologetic and moved us to a new room. Second night was better, but we will not be booking here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
It was O.K.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Travelodge in Flagstaff"
Breakfast was good and available at 6:00 which we appreciated. The hotel is old -- they've tried to fix it up but the wear is still noticeable under layers of paint.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good 3/5"
Was good for our needs, however not good for walking the dog.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Kay
"Older place, but don't get fooled"
Yes this is an older property, but it is in really good shape. There is a minor lighting issue in the corner where our room was, but wasn't a big deal. Even thou the room itself is dated style-wise it was a really comfortable stay.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Garry
"Back to Basics"
Very basic, bare bones, inexpensive accommodations. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Steady stream of trains -- night and and day -- took some getting used to. Breakfast good. No iron in the room. Sparse toiletries (thin soap, thin wash cloths, towels). Yet, I was comfortable and glad for the savings.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Tony
"No pool"
Even though the pictures posted show a pool, the pool is not in working condition and doesn't look like it has been operational in a VERY long time. The 'continental breakfast' was a joke. It consisted of a small assortment of mini muffins and cereal. They also had some questionable- looking 'hot' food that included eggs and potatoes that looked like they had been sitting out for hours. On top of everything, the girl at the front desk was extremely rude, I would definitely not stay here ever again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
really bad!!! the matresses really bad restroom dirty find a lot of hair in the tub and sink !!
carlos U
"Too Expensive for what it was."
Even though we arrived late (10:30 pm on a Friday night) the carpet in front of our sink in our room was wet, not just damp. I asked the clerk at the front desk and was told that it was shampooed that day and should dry soon. When we departed on Sunday morning, it was still damp enough to wet a fresh towel. Also, online when I booked, I checked that there was a pool & spa. When we arrived after a 9 hour car ride, I was extremely disappointed to note that the pool and spa looked like they had not been opened in quite a long time. There was even an old mattress from a bed lying in the pool area.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Convenient overnight stay after Grand Canyon visit"
Hotel was what I expected for the price I paid. The girl at check in was pleasant and very helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was better then many other places I've stayed. Some of the reviews I read for this hotel mentioned the trains. They were not that bad. The one thing is the sound proofing could be better. The people in the room next to us were up all night and were load. We had to run the air conditioner to drown them out. Other than that it was good.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Exactly what you need."
Near train line, but it wasn't loud and we actually like that. Clean room, very convenient to Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good place for the VALUE"
Clean and friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Noisy"
Freight trains directly across the street continued passing by all night long!!! We were awakened throughout the night by them! We sure wish we had known that in advance as we would have chosen another location. It certainly wasn't worth $125 a night!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Dennis
This hotel exceeded my expectations! The room was clean, odor free and spacious. I was passing through on my way to Sanders, Az with my 3 yr old daughter and my mother. I paid 45 dollars for a 2 queen bed room. It was great to arrive sight unseen and feel a sense of relief and safety. I would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great value!"
My husband and I were passing through town and booked this at the last minute. The rooms are a bit outdated but provided a comfortable bed, microwave, refrigerator, free wi-fi, updated bathroom and toiletries. Breakfast was included and consisted of eggs, home fries, toast, cereals, pastries, juices, tea, and coffee. For $50, it was well worth the money. Only drawback is the railway is across the street, so all hotels on this strip have the noise of trains. The last train we heard was at 11:30pm.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Theresa
"Best value hotel in flagstaff"
I believe this hotel is the best value hotel in flagstaff. It offers free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, tv, ac, coffee maker, frige, microwave, hair dryer. Almost everything you need is provided. The room is clean and comfortable. The staff is very nice also. The only complaints are that the wifi speed is not enough for watching a youtube video. You need to pause for some time. And the AC is a little noisy. But with a price of 75 dollars, I think it's still excellent value.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014