All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1560 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

The front desk clerk was great. The room was nice not perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Mae
"Good value for price."
Quick stay on our way to CA. Loved that there was a bathroom window but didn't love the fact that it didn't lock. Beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Rebecca
"goodnight"
I arrived late and was tired. I got checked in quickly and appreciated everything was friendly and ready.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Clean friendly easy"
Room was clean and connected to adjoining room where friends stayed. Bed was comfortable and the staff at Travelodge were accommodating and pleasurable. The room was near stairwell that was fairly noisy early in morning with people going up and down. If you're an early riser then the stairwell is no big deal, though if you like to sleep in then get a room away from stairs. Overall the place and people at Travelodge were decent to exceptional for the reasonable weekend rate.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Bad Smell"
Staff was very friendly and accomodating. However, the rooms were not comfortable at all and had an awful smell that made me find other accomodations.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"great"
I thought this place was going to be like every other low cost hotels that offer free breakfast. But I was wrong! This place was way better then I expected. What topped it off for me was they not only have bagels and muffins but they actually have a warm meal!!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Victor
"Not bad for the price"
This hotel has the basics for a reasonable price. The beds were comfortable. It was a bit musty and dated but it served the purpose. Lots of train traffic throughout the night. Breakfast was typical continental fare.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
chris
"Affordable and basic"
Nothing fancy. looks better from the inside than outside. If you are visiting the Canyon and parks, you won't be spending much time in your motel anyway. Breakfast is basically toast and bad coffee, but the price is right.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2014
allan
"Poor room condition"
Wasnt happy with room due to stains on chair and on comforter on the bed,lots of flys on cieling and bathroom area,shower head was loose and leaking,shower handle came right off while wife was using it,stains on one of the bath towels just felt gross didnt stay in room much
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Lots of character, great value"
Came to sight see. Liked motel and town. Stayed extra day. Staff was friendly, room comfortable, good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great room!"
The staff was super friendly and my room was modern and comfortable. I will stay here again next visit.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good value for the money"
The room was clean and everything worked. The Wifi signal seemed to be weak - I mentioned this to the staff before I left and they assured me that they'd be checking it out that same day. All staff I spoke with were friendly and courteous. The only caveat is that there's a rail line with a lot of traffic across the street. I'm a light sleeper and it only barely disturbed me - if you're a reasonably deep sleeper it probably won't bother you at all.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
"Nice Travelodge"
We were on our way back from Dallas and stopped here for the night.We had a great stay.Everything was clean,staff was great,rooms were clean
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great Value!"
I was very happy with this motel, especially for the rate. This is good choice for Flagstaff if the rate is low.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
John Rogers
"Noisy & disappointing"
I got a very low rate, so I knew better than to set expectations too high. The first night, I went to give my kids a bath before bed and discovered the tub was missing the drain cover.. ok, no bath - not the end of the world. Our room was adjacent to the utility room, and there were men working outside the window and banging intermittently on the wall behind the beds until 9:30PM. When I called the office to complain, I was told they were doing work that had to be done. So, WHY did you put patrons in this room?! Once the workers moved on around 10pm, we had frequent trains and several circling helicopters to contend with. Free breakfast the next morning was not great, but new clerk was very apologetic and moved us to a new room. Second night was better, but we will not be booking here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
It was O.K.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Travelodge in Flagstaff"
Breakfast was good and available at 6:00 which we appreciated. The hotel is old -- they've tried to fix it up but the wear is still noticeable under layers of paint.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good 3/5"
Was good for our needs, however not good for walking the dog.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Kay
"Older place, but don't get fooled"
Yes this is an older property, but it is in really good shape. There is a minor lighting issue in the corner where our room was, but wasn't a big deal. Even thou the room itself is dated style-wise it was a really comfortable stay.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Garry
"Back to Basics"
Very basic, bare bones, inexpensive accommodations. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Steady stream of trains -- night and and day -- took some getting used to. Breakfast good. No iron in the room. Sparse toiletries (thin soap, thin wash cloths, towels). Yet, I was comfortable and glad for the savings.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Tony
"No pool"
Even though the pictures posted show a pool, the pool is not in working condition and doesn't look like it has been operational in a VERY long time. The 'continental breakfast' was a joke. It consisted of a small assortment of mini muffins and cereal. They also had some questionable- looking 'hot' food that included eggs and potatoes that looked like they had been sitting out for hours. On top of everything, the girl at the front desk was extremely rude, I would definitely not stay here ever again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
really bad!!! the matresses really bad restroom dirty find a lot of hair in the tub and sink !!
carlos U
"Too Expensive for what it was."
Even though we arrived late (10:30 pm on a Friday night) the carpet in front of our sink in our room was wet, not just damp. I asked the clerk at the front desk and was told that it was shampooed that day and should dry soon. When we departed on Sunday morning, it was still damp enough to wet a fresh towel. Also, online when I booked, I checked that there was a pool & spa. When we arrived after a 9 hour car ride, I was extremely disappointed to note that the pool and spa looked like they had not been opened in quite a long time. There was even an old mattress from a bed lying in the pool area.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Convenient overnight stay after Grand Canyon visit"
Hotel was what I expected for the price I paid. The girl at check in was pleasant and very helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was better then many other places I've stayed. Some of the reviews I read for this hotel mentioned the trains. They were not that bad. The one thing is the sound proofing could be better. The people in the room next to us were up all night and were load. We had to run the air conditioner to drown them out. Other than that it was good.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Exactly what you need."
Near train line, but it wasn't loud and we actually like that. Clean room, very convenient to Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good place for the VALUE"
Clean and friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Noisy"
Freight trains directly across the street continued passing by all night long!!! We were awakened throughout the night by them! We sure wish we had known that in advance as we would have chosen another location. It certainly wasn't worth $125 a night!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Dennis
This hotel exceeded my expectations! The room was clean, odor free and spacious. I was passing through on my way to Sanders, Az with my 3 yr old daughter and my mother. I paid 45 dollars for a 2 queen bed room. It was great to arrive sight unseen and feel a sense of relief and safety. I would definitely recommend.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great value!"
My husband and I were passing through town and booked this at the last minute. The rooms are a bit outdated but provided a comfortable bed, microwave, refrigerator, free wi-fi, updated bathroom and toiletries. Breakfast was included and consisted of eggs, home fries, toast, cereals, pastries, juices, tea, and coffee. For $50, it was well worth the money. Only drawback is the railway is across the street, so all hotels on this strip have the noise of trains. The last train we heard was at 11:30pm.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Theresa
"Best value hotel in flagstaff"
I believe this hotel is the best value hotel in flagstaff. It offers free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, tv, ac, coffee maker, frige, microwave, hair dryer. Almost everything you need is provided. The room is clean and comfortable. The staff is very nice also. The only complaints are that the wifi speed is not enough for watching a youtube video. You need to pause for some time. And the AC is a little noisy. But with a price of 75 dollars, I think it's still excellent value.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great room"
Stayed here with my buddy when we were visiting Flagstaff. We are both 30 years old. Room was clean and close to town. Staff was very nice and helpful. I'll be staying here again if I ever need another hotel in Flagstaff.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Rob H
"Clean, comfortable, convenient, priced right"
Room comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was fine. Staff very nice.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Bad experience at Travelodge in Flagstaff"
This hotel was booked a month in advance for 2 nights at $129/night. When I got there I discovered another Travelodge only a mile away was providing comparable rooms for $89/night! When I approached the manager about this she shrugged and said there was nothing she can do because it was booked through Expedia. I plan to NEVER book at another Travelodge again. Also, this experience will make me think twice about booking another hotel well in advance via Expedia! this bad experience ruined my stay in Flagstaff!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
FMT
"OK for someplace to quick to stay overnight"
The hotel overall was older and the rooms were dated with minor upgrades (like flat screen TV). It was OK for someplace to stay if you needed a quick place to sleep, if you're going on vacation or if you're there to visit family and wanted to entertain them at your place, you can definitely can do better. We had a football tournament and needed a place to sleep for the night and this place served its purpose. The cost was low (although could've been better considering) but the room was clean and they did include a small breakfast with free wi-fi....
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Flagstaff hotel"
The hotel is the bare minimum. The room was okay nothing great. The towels were paper thin, the room outdated seemed to be more on the run down side of things. It would appear that the owners don't want to put too much back into the hotel. Breakfast was continental from 6:00 to 9:00 am, nothing great but I didn't leave hungry.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Very nice - friendly and helpful staff. We thought there was a pool and there is not. However, they have a sister hotel that allowed us to swim in their pool. Comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"a goog location"
not far from Grand Canyon and Monument valley, comfortalble, but you have a poor breakfast
"Centralized, clean and quite."
Flagstaff is a beautiful city. Close to Sedona and Grand Canyon. I really enjoyed our Lords creation! Lovely!!!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
sylvia
"Location was fantastic"
Staff was great and provided super service. Try the Greek restaurant next door, was great.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Clean and restful stay...get the pool fixed I am a swimmer.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Clean room, friendly staff, great breakfast. Overall a positive experience.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Not what we'd hoped"
We stayed one night here on our way from California to Texas at the end of our family vacation. The location was good HOWEVER there were train tracks across the street from the motel and from 5-8 trains ran (loudly) through the night. Even though the room was non-smoking we kept smelling cigarette smoke. Found out in the morning that our neighbor was standing outside smoking and the smoke was coming in through the AC unit. The beds were uncomfortable and there were a few bugs in the bathtub. Other than that the room was clean and serviceable. I would think a motel like this would have an even lower rate than the one we paid. In the end, we'd probably pay a little more and find another place to stay the next time we pass through.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Got what I paid for - nice place to sleep"
Nothing fancy. Swimming pool was under maintenance. We were just looking for a nice place to sleep and thats what we got. Bedding was comfortable, pretty good size flat screen tv, and I felt the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
joeysocal
The hotel is near the old town of Flagstaff and you can walk to all the Pubs to hear music or just get a bite to eat.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jane
The hotel smells bad
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Comfy beds easy on/off to highway"
We were bummed we overshot the mouth of the Grand Canyon by 30 minutes - it's the town before. That was our mistake. Air conditioner was brutally noisy, so didn't sleep well. Breakfast was continental.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
TracyR
"Nice stop"
Got in late and check in was easy. Only negative is being on the second floor without an elevator but it happens. Room was clean. There were some guests hanging in the parking lot that made me a little uncomfortable (drinking, loud) but we didn't hear them in the room. Breakfast the next day was really good. The girl at the deal was very helpful. We would come back.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Billie1102
"Less than par"
Let's say it is what you would expect (not in a good way) needs updating and more attention to detail. Management needs to acknowledge that MORE breakfast is needed when the hotel is booked, as there was barely anything available if you were not a early riser
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Hotel across the street from very busy railroad"
If you like trains its a gret spot to warch them from.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Comfy stay"
We slept comfortable and that's all that matters to us.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014