All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1560 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"thanks!!"
Great and comfy!
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff
Thanks for taking the time to fill out such a splendid survey from your recent stay at the Travelodge Flagstaff. I'm happy to hear that you were more then satisfied with the comfort and quality of your room!
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
megan
"Good room...Good Price...But..."
Took the Amtrak which was delayed over 6 hrs so I arrived at the hotel at 4:30 AM. Only had the hotel until 12:00 noon...they gave me a late checkout. I arrived by taxi & my only complaint was that I was given the farthest room (I'm 67 yrs old)from the front office. Had to lug a lg suitcase, 3 carry-ons and a golf bag a long way and it was pouring in Flagstaff (they did have a hanging canopy/roof for the walk to my room so I didn't get wet). Decent sleep/comfort for the money. I would come back.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great value great stay"
Excellent
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a splendid survey, but most importantly thank you for choosing to stay with us.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Bed is not comfortable. Bathrooms are old"
The hotel prices are reasonable. The rooms are clean but the beds are old and very uncomfortable.
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay at the Travelodge. Your comments and suggestions help us to better improve our property for future guests.
Nice motel, super nice staff. There are some food market near, but you need a car to go to town. Overall a very good value for your money.
3 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Sini
"Short stay in Flagstaff with family"
Travel lodge is value for money and good service with clean environment plus a friendly staff. I like this travel lodge at Flagstaff
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Binoy
"weekend getaway"
It was convenient and close to everything. the price was great and I would stay here again. My only concern was that the heater was not really heating the room as much as I would have liked. But I prepared and bright my heating blanket☺
Response by Travelodge Flagstaff
Thank you for filling out a review as it only helps us to improve our property. I'm happy to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay. I apologize that the heater was not working properly, we are aware of this issue and improving. If you ever pass through Flagstaff again we hope that you will choose to stay with us. Sincerely, Amanda Lanigan Office Manager
3 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Myrch
"More than adequate motel, value for money"
For the low price we paid, the motel was more than adequate, with all the usual amenities in a largish room with a large comfortable bed, fridge, TV, coffee maker etc. Very pleasant staff who made sure everything was okay with our stay. The breakfast was basic but a nice bonus.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Sam
"1 out of 10... A "7""
I probably would come again..only thing i didn't like about this hotel is that the phone rings by itself at night. The bed was uncomfortable to sleep, but other than that everything was excellent
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
jose
"Texas Christmas Vacation"
We paid double the amount in a previous stay at a different hotel but our current stay at a Travelodge for half the price was twice as nice!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Anthony
"air quality problematic"
Instead of central air/thermostat, there was a wall unit ac/heater combo. It was nearly impossible to set a temperature for the room that wasn't either stifling hot or too cool for sleeping. I sneezed the whole time which tells me the room was pretty dusty. Front desk personnel were friendly and professional.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"The breakfast is over soon"
The hotel is OK for the money, but it really bothered me that the breakfast was over as soon as they run out of food usually 40 minutes before the supposed time: So, be early for breakfast
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Oscar
"Winter Getaway"
It was very good. The rooms were clean and very warm. The staff was very helpful and even helped me clean the snow off my car. The breakfast was more than I expect. I will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"ok"
traveling from CA to CO around Christmas, hotel was clean and beds comfortable. Hotel said pet friendly but there was no where in the property that wasn't concrete and stairs to 2nd floor bad for pets feet. Breakfast area very cramped and minimal selection. Overall served the purpose, but I would not stay here again with a pet.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Good Value"
Not bad. Was about what you would expect for the price. They overbooked so we ended up with 2 doubles instead of a king. Beds were rather hard. We stayed at the Best Western the following night, which was much more comfortable, but the room was smaller.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Hotel was nice and clean other than someone socks they left. Dog friendly rooms. Very small spaces for dogs to go to the bathroom. Had microwave and fridge. Its a decent and comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jay
"ACROSS FROM THE TRAIN TRACKS!! YIKES!"
This hotel should not be open for business. The rooms are shabby, out of date and worst of all by the train tracks,,,with trains going by all night long. Yikes!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Get to breakfast EARLY!"
Breakfast was supposed to be available til 9 am. They ran out of food by 820 and that was disappointing, to say the least. Maybe it was due to the number of guests but that was just not acceptable as we then had to pay for breakfast elsewhere. The room was sufficient for our purpose of a one night pass through, beds were average.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ronald
"A good stopping by place."
Flagstaff was a one stop of my friend's and my journey through California and Arizona. The hotel that we've chosen was a good stopping-by place. Rooms were quite small, but clean and in a good condition. Breakfast was really good, they offered warm breakfast including eggs and tasty potatoes. Overall I can recommend this place for stopping by on your trip.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Joanna
"Fine one night stop"
With four kids, we need two adjoining rooms. We got two king rooms and I was annoyed at being charged another $15 for a roll away bed. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were not terrible and everything was clean. Free breakfast was minimal, but adequate.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice motel if en route to Grand Canyon"
Great motel to crash by for a great price! Room came with all the essentials and was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Fantastic
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
pang
"old and dirty"
Stain on comforter, clogged toilet, old hotel with lots of wear and tear.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Jacob
"Good hotel for stoping by one night"
Good hotel to stop on your way to monument valley, or grand canyon, the only issue i can see was that the bathroom had no heating system and in winter time it was freezing when taking shower. Good breakfast with salty and sugar !
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Natalia
"brrr...."
the bathroom was ice cold, no vents no heat light
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Matilda
"Great deal"
Friendly staff, reasonable area, and relatively clean. At $40 a night for my wife, her sister, our two kids, and myself, I was pretty happy with it. Obviously not a luxury hotel, but it does the job well for a low price. There is a train that passes by, but it really wasn't that bothersome. When we arrived the staff was very welcoming and offered some coffee. They asked if we preferred a top floor or bottom floor room, which was nice. About fifteen minutes after getting settled in the office called and asked if everything was ok and if we needed anything. All around pleasant experience and I will stay again next time I pass through Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Muhammad
"Pleasant time spent on the way to Grand Canyon"
Super service, typical motel room, but this is a place that makes you feel better. I left pair of new snickers in the room, and they were waiting for me until I came back to spend another night. I couldn't hesitate to stop there again if that was on my way. Thank you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Les
"Good Stay at Flagstaff"
IT was a really comfortable stay. The hotel was nice for the price and the service was really good.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Mihir
"Meh"
Wifi didn't work in our room unless we huddled in the corner by the door. The little plastic flap designed to stop the heater from blowing the curtains open was pretty ineffective. Other than that, basically what you would expect from a $40 hotel room.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"bad"
I was very disappointed first my Credit card is on hold for 7 years. I was told it would be locked in safe it was not in a file that could be stolen. I have traveled with Hotels.com and my cc was shredded or I tore-up right away for a hold. I will never stay at a Travelodge again
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Virginia L.
"Train is a coming loud and clear!"
If you like a Bates Motel feel , stay here! You can hear the train, you can hear your neighbor, you can hear every single car drive by. Will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"family trip"
nice coozy hotel, very friendly
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Feresa
The front desk clerk was great. The room was nice not perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Mae
"Good value for price."
Quick stay on our way to CA. Loved that there was a bathroom window but didn't love the fact that it didn't lock. Beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Rebecca
"goodnight"
I arrived late and was tired. I got checked in quickly and appreciated everything was friendly and ready.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Clean friendly easy"
Room was clean and connected to adjoining room where friends stayed. Bed was comfortable and the staff at Travelodge were accommodating and pleasurable. The room was near stairwell that was fairly noisy early in morning with people going up and down. If you're an early riser then the stairwell is no big deal, though if you like to sleep in then get a room away from stairs. Overall the place and people at Travelodge were decent to exceptional for the reasonable weekend rate.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Bad Smell"
Staff was very friendly and accomodating. However, the rooms were not comfortable at all and had an awful smell that made me find other accomodations.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"great"
I thought this place was going to be like every other low cost hotels that offer free breakfast. But I was wrong! This place was way better then I expected. What topped it off for me was they not only have bagels and muffins but they actually have a warm meal!!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Victor
"Not bad for the price"
This hotel has the basics for a reasonable price. The beds were comfortable. It was a bit musty and dated but it served the purpose. Lots of train traffic throughout the night. Breakfast was typical continental fare.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
chris
"Affordable and basic"
Nothing fancy. looks better from the inside than outside. If you are visiting the Canyon and parks, you won't be spending much time in your motel anyway. Breakfast is basically toast and bad coffee, but the price is right.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2014
allan
"Poor room condition"
Wasnt happy with room due to stains on chair and on comforter on the bed,lots of flys on cieling and bathroom area,shower head was loose and leaking,shower handle came right off while wife was using it,stains on one of the bath towels just felt gross didnt stay in room much
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Lots of character, great value"
Came to sight see. Liked motel and town. Stayed extra day. Staff was friendly, room comfortable, good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great room!"
The staff was super friendly and my room was modern and comfortable. I will stay here again next visit.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good value for the money"
The room was clean and everything worked. The Wifi signal seemed to be weak - I mentioned this to the staff before I left and they assured me that they'd be checking it out that same day. All staff I spoke with were friendly and courteous. The only caveat is that there's a rail line with a lot of traffic across the street. I'm a light sleeper and it only barely disturbed me - if you're a reasonably deep sleeper it probably won't bother you at all.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
"Nice Travelodge"
We were on our way back from Dallas and stopped here for the night.We had a great stay.Everything was clean,staff was great,rooms were clean
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great Value!"
I was very happy with this motel, especially for the rate. This is good choice for Flagstaff if the rate is low.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
John Rogers
"Noisy & disappointing"
I got a very low rate, so I knew better than to set expectations too high. The first night, I went to give my kids a bath before bed and discovered the tub was missing the drain cover.. ok, no bath - not the end of the world. Our room was adjacent to the utility room, and there were men working outside the window and banging intermittently on the wall behind the beds until 9:30PM. When I called the office to complain, I was told they were doing work that had to be done. So, WHY did you put patrons in this room?! Once the workers moved on around 10pm, we had frequent trains and several circling helicopters to contend with. Free breakfast the next morning was not great, but new clerk was very apologetic and moved us to a new room. Second night was better, but we will not be booking here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
It was O.K.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Travelodge in Flagstaff"
Breakfast was good and available at 6:00 which we appreciated. The hotel is old -- they've tried to fix it up but the wear is still noticeable under layers of paint.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good 3/5"
Was good for our needs, however not good for walking the dog.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014