All hotels in Bethel, Connecticut, United States of America
11 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT, 06801, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"One restful night"
Booked easily in advance and were surely in need of a rest. All was quiet, clean, and met our needs. Breakfast was quick and easy in a rather intimate space but had everything anyone desired. 2 thumbs up for quality and a reasonable rate.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Roger
"Last minute turned out wonderful!"
Last minute stay to make it easier on my two sons with autism after an autism event nearby. Happy I chose this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
patricia
"Family on the move"
Convenient location for a stop-over during a family vacation. Good clean rooms, decent breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Missed a pool Breakfast was very good Staff was good
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Best Western Plus in Danbury"
This BW Plus is modern and convenient to I-95, Rooms are comfortable and quiet. The breakfast area is quite small, and the breakfast itself was adequate, but not up to the standard of other BW Plus hotels I have stayed in. Good for an overnight stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Great hot breakfast"
Lovely, large room with a king bed. Great hot breakfast including REAL scrambled eggs and freshly made pancakes from a machine. (We had never seen a pancake machine.) The desk clerk recommended a restaurant across the street for dinner, and we we were pleased to receive a 10% discount because we were staying at the Best Western.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Pleasant stay in Ct."
The rooms were clean and comfortable. Not the first time we have stayed there and it won't be the last. Hotel of choice in Bethel.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Boston trip"
1 night stay for 4. Arrived at 10:00 pm gone the next day by 9:00. Room was very clean, beds super comfortable. Breakfast was marginal. Pancake machine was broken, prefer the waffle maker anyway. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"just one. night."
Don't think this property warrants a PLUS designation. bathroom needed lots of work. Out of many breakfast items. Best part,Rizzutos across the street!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
robert
"Good stay"
Used hotels.com to find this property on the return trip from an east coast vacation. We booked the room less than 24 hrs before arrival. We had a pleasant stay and would recommend to other travelers. The breakfast was also good.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Usually good, but disappointing this time"
The first room we were given had a toilet that didn't flush and a sink that didn't drain properly so we were switched to a new room, but the front desk staff seemed a little apathetic. The bathroom was fine in the second room, but the A/C didn't seem to get below lukewarm. We just dealt with it because we were in a rush and it wasn't that hot out. The rooms were both clean and comfortable otherwise, but we were a bit disappointed with the stay overall. We had stayed there previously with no problems so it may have been a one-time thing, but we'll probably be inclined to look elsewhere next time we're in the area visiting family.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"pleasantly surprised"
Pleasantly surprised. Clean comfortable. Great Italian restaurant across the road. Quiet despite being near highway. Good breakfast. Great eggs. Recommend highly for a one night stop off on s long trip.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Stephen
"a hotel for one night if you cant find one"
a room was given to me on the first floor with no view the view was a wale hole with a ladder to go up, in case of fire I guess? The bathroom was out dated with also holes around the bathtub and bathroom sink.so I guess if you are staying just because you need a night it will be ok.ps at night time there is no one at the front desk as well as some times during the day.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"nice stay!"
great breakfast-friendly staff-clean rooms
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
malky
"They should all be this nice!"
Very clean, friendly front desk, nice room, great breakfast, reasonable price...I would gladly repeat this experience.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Big room with kitchenette"
Room had a little kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker which was nice as well as a living room area with a couch, coffee table and separate desk. Bed was really comfy with some sort of pillow-top mattress. Breakfast was disappointing, bread was stale, eggs looked like powdered eggs so I had a yogurt and called it a day. Location was great, very safe and there was a 24-hour diner across the street that I would highly recommend.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. There was a very small amount of mold around the soap dish in the bath tub. I reported it to the front desk and they got maintenance to take care of it. Over all we were very satisfied. We would stay there again if we were in the area.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Lynn
"Price is right!"
The Best Western Plus Danbury/Bethel is a good hotel, but for the price it's great. Everything in the hotel is kept up well and is clean. Staff was nice and hotel is located in convenient location off of 84. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is well done and has plenty of options. About the only critique I would mention is that the water pressure in the shower is not the greatest. But that was really only a minor thing. So again for the price of staying there you really have nothing to complain about, they do a fine job.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Jeremy
"Couple getaway"
It was great, very comfortable
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Will use them again"
Very helpful and attentive staff. Perfect
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Good place to stay"
The room was very clean and spacious. The air conditioner was very noisy and had to be turned off in order to sleep. Some minor repairs should have been done. The price was very good.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Timothy
"A"
Great! I miss Breakfast a half later would be good
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Herminio
"best overnight at best western!"
We had a great stay here. Beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. All for a great price. We would definately stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great place"
Room was very comfortable, a lot of room, the bed was not too bad.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Business visit - hotel ecxeeded my expectztions. WIFI was great. The bed was very comfortable. The room was large, clean & up-to-date. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Decent but not great"
The room was nice but the bathroom was not the greatest toilet seat was broke and not very clean and the linens could of been a little cleaner best westerns are usally a little better than this
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
scott
"Outdated, but acceptable"
It was ok. It felt like an old hotel and outdated.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Betina
This hotel is an excellent value. I have stayed here many times. The rooms and bathrooms are large and updated. The beds very comfortable. Rooms are clean. The breakfast included in the room rate offered nice breads & pastries, along with fruit, cereal, pancakes, scrambled eggs & sausage. My family lives nearby, so I stay here when I visit them. I have stayed at virtually every hotel in the Danvers/Bethel area over the 30 years I have been traveling here. In my opinion, this hotel offers the best value.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
gramom123
my experience to this hotel is wonderful, i always like the bed looks so clean ,
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
helen
"Great stay in Bethel Ct."
Stayed one evening, large confortable room, great beds, very clean, great full hot breakfast. Fruit always available in the lobby
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"room fixtures a little broken"
Nice, clean room, but the shower was broken and hard to adjust the temperature of the water. Heat was a bit inconsistent and hard to figure out at first too. Good breakfast!
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Easy on/off highway."
It does sit close to the highway. I do believe there may be some renovations or updates the should take place.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Megan
"good value"
Great breakfast. Our room was nice and clean. Only complaint was the room was about 80 degrees when we got there.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good location, target, pkg store, restaurants"
Stayed two nights got Expedia rate. Had decent breakfast options and clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Horrible"
It was horrible!!! I barely slept! The heater wasn't working. It was so freaking cold!
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Great stay at Best Western Bethel Ct."
Stayed one night. Excellent facility, clean comfortable, spacious rooms with mini kitchen. Great complimentary breakfast, friendly staff. Room was ready when we arrived. Easy checkin. Great price great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"A Nice Place To Stay"
For the traveler looking for a reasonably-priced no-frills hotel to stay at, the Best Western Plus at Danbury/Bethel can't be beat. Clean, comfortable, and right off I-84 just minutes from downtown Danbury, what more could you ask for? The staff is friendly and efficient, the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are clean. They offer a nice breakfast in the morning, and they brew a nice cup of coffee. For evening meals, I highly recommend the diner across the street. If you're looking for luxury, you're looking in the wrong place. But if you want a comfortable night's sleep after a long day, you've come to the right place. If I need to go on another business trip to Connecticut, I will stay here again.
"Great Option"
Very comfortable!
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Weekend stay"
Very good stay. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast (other than the broken pancake machine) was more than adequate. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Nice hotel in such proce.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"okay for one night"
Even though four people were booked in our room, they only left us 2 towels. Also, when we arrived to check in, we had to stand waiting for someone to check us in. Turns out he was back in the office playing around on the computer.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
the young man on the desk the night we arrived was very helpful,,,,,a great asset to your staff.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
SM
Traveling with husband and daughter. Reservation made while traveling home from Virginia to Maine in the evening . Box springs on both beds lacked a cover on both beds. Not enough towel sets for 3 guests. When requested, no bath towels available so were given hand towels instead.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
I agree with other reviews. Great breakfast, despite the pancake machine being down. The room had a very good feel to it as far as cleanliness goes. Comfy beds.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"pleasant and relaxing place to stay"
The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was ample and hot. The room was very nice. It was a comfortable place to stay while visiting friends in the area. Only problem was a shortage of wash cloths.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"nice hotel--air didn't work---bad customer service"
The hotel was clean and had many nice people who worked there. My son left his jersey for a basketball game there. I called to see if someone could look in the hallway or in the parking lot. Darlene the women who answered the phone said that if I was coming back anyway to get the shirt that I could basically look myself when I got there. I did drive all the way back and it was in the parking lot, it just would have been nicer if she had said I will look for you. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Also the air conditioner did not work in the room and we called to ask for help with it several times and no one ever came. Other than that the room was clean and presentable. On and off the highway ,,a perfect location. Thanks
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great room"
Big beds in a spacious room for a great price. And the breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
clean, nice, good breakfast, nice staff. WIFI is good. I tried to use there desk to print something but it didn't work for me. I didn't have time to tell the staff or ask them to do it for me. I would definitely come back here again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
missa
"comfortable place"
I am comfortable, but breakfast is little bit bad. Breads are awesome.
Other trip May 28, 2014
tehi
"One night stay"
Hotel comforter had hair on it. Had to ask them to replace it. Air conditioner smelled bad and they had no air freshener, so we had to open window, letting bugs in. Room was a decent size, and breakfast was okay, but due to the lack of cleanliness in the room, not sure we'd stay here again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014