All hotels in Bethel, Connecticut, United States of America
11 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT, 06801, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

clean, nice, good breakfast, nice staff. WIFI is good. I tried to use there desk to print something but it didn't work for me. I didn't have time to tell the staff or ask them to do it for me. I would definitely come back here again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
missa
"comfortable place"
I am comfortable, but breakfast is little bit bad. Breads are awesome.
Other trip May 28, 2014
tehi
"One night stay"
Hotel comforter had hair on it. Had to ask them to replace it. Air conditioner smelled bad and they had no air freshener, so we had to open window, letting bugs in. Room was a decent size, and breakfast was okay, but due to the lack of cleanliness in the room, not sure we'd stay here again.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Great room, felt like a more expensive hotel once I got in the room. Very reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Comfortable room. good food. poor internet support"
They had 0 internet support to troubleshoot a problem where my laptop had a good connection to the wi-fi access point, but could not see the internet. I ended up using the public desktop pc in business center for searching and I drove to Starbucks to get my email and to complete credit card purchases. This was very inconvenient. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast food was good.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Convenient on and off Route 84"
Very nice hotel. An added plus if you like to work out is a deal they have with the health club next door for a complimentary pass. It's a pretty nice gym not just a couple of treadmills. Morning breakfast was great with make your own pancake machine. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a great stay.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Ray
"Convenient location . Near routes, stores,etc"
A nice,comfortable,clean room & facility. Good breakfast. Reasonable price
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
bathroom needed to be updated, but was clean and close to where I needed to be
3 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Perfect Location for Leaf Peeping"
MY GF and I wanted to go leaf peeping. This hotel, located in northern Fairfield County, near major highways routes 7 and 84 and close to Litchfield County. Litchfield County has, antique shops, "mom and pop" restaurants, single lane covered bridges and excellent leaf peeping views. Will be returning for a wedding early next year.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Dr.John
"Best Western Bethel"
Wonderful little hotel and squeaky clean!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Rita
"Very good place"
REcommend highly
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Comfortable but..."
Very clean and comfortable, great surrounding. Comfortable But a little too much money for what is offered. The gym is great
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Rod
"Very nice hotel"
This was a very nice hotel while still being reasonably priced. Location was good, easy access to the expressways while still being quiet for a good nights sleep. Looked fairly recently renovated with nicely styled rooms and bathrooms. Especially appreciated the quality mattress and bedding and the separate sink/counter outside of the main shower bathroom for easier morning preparations!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"nice hotel close to the highway"
nice hotel close to the highway for easy access. Clean rooms with helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Nice hotel, Easy to find"
We have had less than satisfactory at Best Westerns in the past but I decided to take a chance on this one because they offered queen size beds. We were very happy with our room and the facilities. The rooms were clean and VERY comfortable. My only disappointment was the breakfast offerings; they were meager but plenty of what was offered (mostly cereal or bagels and oranges). I will definitely stay here if I find myself in this area again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great Customer Service"
When we arrived at this location, there was some confusion during check-in, as Hotels.com had made two bookings for my husband and me for the same night. The desk clerk, Mike, and the Manager, Dana (I hope I remember their names correctly) were extremely helpful and cleared up the problem promptly. This location has a fitness center next door and we were given free passes. Not only was I able to catch up on my exercise program, but we enjoyed our visit at this Best Western.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice for the price"
Clean room, comfortable beds. Breakfast was light, but sufficient. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Terrific Stay"
Very clean and quiet.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Vin
"great stay"
very convenient location right off highway, breakfast was varied and ample
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
mike
"Great Experience"
The hotel was clean and comfortable....great continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Heidi
After sitting for an extra 2 hrs in a major accident only 6 miles from the hotel, we finally arrived and fell into bed exhausted. Imagine my dismay to awake and find that the shower wouldn't work! It took some 20 minutes for a housekeeper to arrive (in street clothes yet) and say that this happens all the time. Not only was she not prepared to repair the problem but asked me if I wanted it fixed? Really? Why did I call earlier if not to have a shower!! I was on a deadline and couldn't wait any longer. Then when trying to grab some breakfast found that area lacking as well. Forget my ever recommending Best Western to anyone. Couldn't ever reach the manager as her voice mail was ways full. Front desk clerk was genuinely concerned but powerless and new as well
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Gail
"dissapointed"
The first two nights were ok, however the third night the room was left undone, wet towels no soap, We had come late so there was no help. My complaints to desk clerk were put off to general mgr.The gen mgr was always in a meeting,IWhen I did get in touch she failed to give me a reply, and hasn't yet. Claimed she has to speak to housekeeping. Not a way to treat customers./
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Best Value in Danbury"
Great value for comfortable queen beds, nicely appointed room, continental breakfast, microwave, mini-refrigerator, and access to a great fitness center.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
RJ
The staff could not have been more accomodating! The room was immaculate.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Check in time is 3 but room was not ready until 4. The only answer was "We are very busy. There were 3 of us Checked in but they consistently provided towels for 2. Breakfast was not as nice as the other 5 places we stayed. Nice local restaurants nearby.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Stayed for the night"
I only stayed for the night and left early morning, but I was very pleased with the hotel. The room was clean, especially the bathroom. I didn't have any requests but the staff was very friendly as I checked in and out. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the breakfast. There wasn't a great selection. Overall, I would stay here again.
Business trip May 19, 2013
A
""DO NOT DISTURB""
what we value most is our privacies while in our room. Even though we hung the do not disturb sign the house keeper entered the room without knocking at 9 am while I was trying to take a quick nap before driving back to NY. Then 10 min after she left the phone started to ring with nobody answering on the other end. needless to say no nap. kind of felt like we were being pushed out. we stayed here many times before with no issues . this time we were denied an early check in.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
Lou
Room was very comfortable and the beds were great. Fan in room was a bit loud when it was on high. Breakfast in the morning was very ample and the coffee was nice and hot. Had a good stay and would stay again.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
B & D Brooker
"Perfect"
Enjoyed my stay immensely. No problems whatsoever. Everything was clean and well kept.
2 night trip May 4, 2013
Kate
"close loction"
upon arrival, the front desk help failed to tell us where the elevators were, saw us walk down a LONG hall WITH our luggage only for me to go back, ask where the elevator was and for him to point behind us! In the room, the TV remote didn't work. When we called the front desk we were told, "oh that happens all the time, it's dead batteries probably....you can come down and we will replace them". We were in the process of getting dressed for a wedding, HE should have offered to come to us! Help was very young and disinterested in any guest services............
Other trip May 5, 2013
nancy
"Valentine getaway"
The room was very comfortable, clean and very quiet. We would certainly stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Happy Couple
"Very good place."
Excellent in many ways. Location good. Staff good. Building condition and all facilites good. Parking good. Room, bath, and bed good. Felt safe. Good place for a strictly business like overnite. Only not good was no pool and location of exercise equipment place-a seperate business and building a fair distance from the hotel building, and in the cold, or rain, or snow, not attractive-didn't use.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
Phil
"Quiet and peaceful"
Nice hotel, quiet and peaceful. Good breakfast bar too!
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
Dan M
"Top Notch Best Western"
Best Best Western I've stayed in. Very clean. Great for short or long stay. I was impressed.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
clean hotel, quiet location, convenient entrances from parking area
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Good Choice"
Comfortable, Clean, Convenient.......Good Choice!
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012

"Decent hotel"
Front desk staff was very accommodating. Room was clean; big bathroom with good shower head; comfy bed. Nice and quiet.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Viv
"convenient to Woodbury outlets"
good experience, will stay there again, quiet, nice breakfast
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Reasonable for an overnight"
Hotel has seen better days but seemed reasonably clean. It was quite crowded when we stayed and the breakfast area is not designed for the large numbers that were there. Desk staff were not friendly but nor were they rude, the young man who checked us in just seemed uninterested. We would probably stay again but would investigate other options in the area first.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Not a bad hotel for the price. Only problem... internet connection is so poor, I was only able to connect to internet properly when I was sitting in the lobby. They should add few antenna in the hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Nick

"Topp-Preis-Leistung"
Alles bestens
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
CH
"nice location"
the hotel seems old, but well maintained. thus, the room was clean enough and the breakfast was OK.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
sh chae
KR
"Accueil désagréable par la réceptionniste de soire"
- accueil très désagréable par réceptionniste de soir . Absence d'équipement (frigo et micro sur demande plusieurs semaines avant arrivée) tel qu'indique sur le site - absence d'eau chaude dans la salle de bain le matin du départ.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Un lit douillet comme à la maison!"
Très satisfaite du confort de la chambre et de la propreté de celle-ci. Le déjeuner était bien, mais petit un peu pour le nombre de clients.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Muy bien ubicado y el personal muy atento."
Muy buena estancia, aunque lo pedí no me extendieron el check-out por no haber hecho mi reservacion directamente en su website, sino por medio de un tercero a pesar de ser socio Platinum de Best Western Rewards.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014