All hotels in Managua, Nicaragua
Km 11.5 Carretera Norte, Managua, RD-46, Nicaragua, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Absolutely the best stay for the best $$$."
The staff catered to your every need with a smile. Security was always visible and the room was clean and refreshing with fresh scent that made your welcome even more pleasant. I travel often to many places. This will always be my first choices in Managua.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Convenient, safe, breakfast included w/two pools."
I would recommend this hotel based on location. I've stayed here several times because it is across the street from the airport, has two pools, airconditioning, hot water (although at takes a very long time for water to heat up) and breakfast included. The cons are the annoying rule that only three people are allowd in any of the rooms even if it has two double beds. Even if only staying there a few hours they will not yield on this rule. Very frustrating if you are traveling with family and paying over $100 per room. Overpriced for Nicaragua.
Other trip May 27, 2014
She-ra
"Handy for early-morning flight"
Hotel is older but well maintained and updated.
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your comments, Hotel is upgrading main areas such as restaurant and lobby so we ca n provide with a great service for you.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Paul Ciceri
"Perfect location for flying"
The hotel is really nice and very safe. Good restaurant and big pool. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. We just walked across the street to the airport but there is a shuttle that runs all day. Staff was great and everyone at the front desk had great English. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay before a flight!!
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stayed at our property, feel free to stay again with us. Thanks for your feedback.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Anna
"Good hotel if you have an early morning flight."
Good airconditioning, lovely pool bar with cold beer, however, small ant-like creatures in room.
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
Thank you for letting us know about your stay, we thank you for the comments, we'll work very hard on the conditions of the rooms, housekeeping it is always avaliable to assist you in any kind of situation.
Other trip May 6, 2014
I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the past few years. It is of good quality and comfortable. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. The onsite restaurant has good food and is open late. The thing I like most is the location. It is directly across the street from the airport. Though they offer a shuttle, it is an easy walk. Careful crossing the street.
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
Dear Guest We really appreciate your feedback, it is great to know you had a pleasant stay at our property, Shuttle is always avaliable anytime, either going to airport or coming from it. Please remember the street is a main highway with a lot of traffic. Best Regards.
Other trip May 4, 2014
P
Great location for anyone arriving into Nicaragua or getting ready to return home. Very convenient and comfortable
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
It is such a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your stay at our property. You are more than welcome to stay again.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Jacqueline
Good stay. Ill be back next week
Response by Best Western Las Mercedes
Dear Guest We really appreciate your time taken on writing your comments, which help us to improve day by day, we look forward to have you many times in the upcoming future. Best Regards
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
hodson
"Convenient and great for families"
Hotel is across the street from the airport. Great big pool. Rooms are like small cabins, clean and simple. This is a gathering spot for American and other groups gathering before heading out on volunteer and other trips. Nice staff.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Location right at the airport. Business-like hotel with all amenities, but no charm
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Over priced..."
I stayed there one day, last day in Nicaragua. Their costumer service is horrible! You would think with as many people that come into that place that they would have more helpful employees working the front desk. Waited long to get my room and that was after waiting for them to find it. The place is huge, spread out, almost like cabins. Small rooms and basic shower. Nothing fancy and nothing worth the $100 bucks a night, wait, $110! Only because is in front of the airport. The food and anything else you buy there is over priced too! $2 bucks for a can of soda! The rooms were comfy and did the job, and the breakfast was amazing! All you can eat Nicaraguan foods! Over all, I may stay there if the price was lower, but there are far better hotels, and cheaper, that will shuttle you to the airport and not waste an arm and a leg!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Will
"No power"
Room itself was nice and clean. Problems were that at midnight our power went out thus no air conditioning. Super hot, front desk nice and said sorry working on fixing should be soon. 3 hours later back on. Bummer. Shower cold and just a trickle. If need to get to airport early perfect as location great, just across street. Breakfast not till 6am thus all early 5am people miss it, bummer.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Across from the airport"
This is a very large hotel right across from the airport . The rooms are adequate and perfect for the early morning flight. Asked for ice in the room but it never came. Ate at the restaurant and had a case of one day tourista the following day (may have been from another day or the ice). Travelers: Get out of Managua immediately and go to your other destinations and try not to miss Granada (try the Plaza Colon Hotel right on the square-whoa)
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Nash
"Convenient but questionable"
We didn't get in until after 2:00 a.m. They seemed to have lost our reservation but wouldn't admit it. Instead, they threw us in a room in the way back of the property. It had 3 singles instead of 1 queen. The door didn't lock. The maid walked in at 7:00. The construction on the building they were making right by our room started before then, so it didn't really matter. Breakfast is good. Water is hot. It's close to the airport.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
"over priced and better food on the street"
Obviously it's overpriced because of it's location to the airport. And that was very convienent. the food left something to be desired however. Just my opinion. And a $5 glass of wine that was crap and when I mentioned it to my waiter, he said yes it is and that was all.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Airport right across the street"
Great location, next to the airport. Excellent omelette at the breakfast served from 6am-10am. Airconditioned rooms. Clean and spacious grounds.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great spot for early morning flight"
Stayed there as it was a one minute walk to the airport for our early flight out of Nicaragua. Customer service at the front desk and bar was great. You are on an island as there is nothing to do outside the hotel near by.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Nick
"Across the street from the airport is a big plus."
A good one.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Decent hotel across from airport"
We stayed there on New Year's day and left for the states on Jan. 2nd. We wanted something close to the airport and it was directly across the street so we were able to just wheel our bags over in a couple minutes. The hotel was fine. It was clean and the air conditioning worked. We did not try the restaurant except for breakfast and it was standard hotel breakfast. So if you want to be next to the airport it's a fine choice. If i had an early morning flight i would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Right across the street from the airport"
We stayed here because it was conveniently located for our early morning flight. The staff was very friendly and there was a great breakfast. The common areas (pool and sundeck) were in pretty bad shape, and the rooms are VERY small.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
Sean
"Great location next to airport"
It's easy to walk to the Best Western from the airport--there's a well-marked crosswalk. There's really no need for the shuttle. Breakfast is incredibly good and comes with the room. Tiles in outdoor walkways and around the pools are very slippery when wet--be careful--I saw a little boy fall and hit his head. Spent one night here before 6 am flight to Corn Island and a second night before early flight home---finding this nice hotel made my trip run smoothly!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
cob
"Beautiful gardens, very spacious, serene."
It is a beautiful place and the people working there were all very friendly. The place is well kept. The only problem is the lack of water pressure and hot water. The water coming from the sink was a trickle and the showers were luck warm. Otherwise, it was a great place to relax by the pool and walking around all the little gardens. Great breakfast. Overall it is good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Annie
"Las Mercedes good place to rest"
I fly to Nicaragua for my wife's family events. Most times the flights land later in the evening and I don't care to travel to Leon that late. I find it convient to stay directly across the street from the airport. The hotel has been quiet and relaxing when I've been there. The only complaint I have from all my stays there is this last time the water barely came out of the shower head and rusty scale came out the faucet. I believe this was an isolated incident. Also keep I'm mind that you will not be taking midnight strolls from this hotel. Then again you won't be taking midnight strolls from probably any hotel you stay.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Jay
Right across from the airport a great place to stay after a fun trip to Nicaragua.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Rooms are small, but they are perfect for an overnight stay before moving on to your next destination. Minutes from the airport. Breakfast is a real bonus and was actually pretty good.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Perfecto"
Me encanto
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Fátima. A
Great place to stay if you are using airport....right across the street...shuttle service to airport...rooms very small...large pool
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
sher
"Little things count"
You stay here for location, which can't be beat, across the street from the airport. Overall rooms are clean, mattresses fine. But ... it's overpriced, the water pressure in some rooms is horrible and the "hot" water is barely luke-warm, the air conditioners do not work consistently by thermostat and some don't condition well at all, and they don't have decalf coffee available consistently. These things wouldn't necessarily be expected at any old hotel/B&B in the Nicaraguan boonies, but I expect much better from Best Western at the airport.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"omplaint"
You book me a luxury room, I paid for that and gave me an ordinary room, that is not right.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"MANAGUA AIRPORT HOTEL."
AT $100+, HOTEL WAS QUITE POOR VALUE FOR $$$. RESTAURANT FACILITY WAS GRIM, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING PRICES AND SETTING. ROOM WAS OK AS WAS STAFF. LOCATION ACROSS THE STREET FROM AIRPORT WAS BEST FEATURE OF THE PLACE...
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nice for a short stay"
I was generally pleased with the room. I arrived early (11 AM) and they got the room ready for me early, which I appreciated. But there were a few inconveniences. There were no towels, so I had to request them. The coffee maker in my room didn't work so I asked for a new one. I waited a half-hour and called again. Then someone came and instead of just taking my word for it, she had to turn it on and try it out to make sure it didn't work, like she was trying to prove me wrong or something. She should have just brought me a new one, made sure it worked, and left. Other than that, my one-night stay was fine, and if you're going to the airport it couldn't be more convenient. But one pointer I would give to any guests: if you want to take a shower, take it in the morning --- in the evening there's no hot water. For the price I paid, I did expect fewer inconveniences.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Close to airport"
Easy pick up from and drop off to airport which is right across the street.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"beautiful hotel and convenient near the aiport"
great experience felt so comfortable. the ac works. the rooms are spacious.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
les
"Convenient to airport"
The updated hotel is very nice in appearance, our room was very clean, the wait staff was very friendly, and being able to walk across the street to the airport was so easy. HOWEVER, we ate at the restaurant and were served almost raw steak when we asked for medium.... And although we had scalding hot water in the bathroom sink, there was only cold water in our shower which did not make for a pleasant shower before leaving for the airport at 6am.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
melanie
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Close to airport but we didn't have hot water and hardly any water pressure. We have stayed here before. I was not impressed this time.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"fine good hotel across the street from airport"
landed in Managua international at 3am for the first time. My girlfriend and I were a little uneasy about landing at that time because of what we have heard...that managua can be a seedy place especially the later it is at night...and the best western is literally across the street, no need for a cab or the best western shuttle really, which is offered even then... and great breakfast, clean rooms, hot water, cold AC, comfy clean bed, cable with a few english channels, and employees who spoke english. all good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"One of the best hotels in Managua at a great price"
It is so conveniently right across the road from the airport.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jo
"close to airport"
There was not hot water. I reported the problem to the front desk and they replied--"yes, there isn't hot water!". Food in restaurant was marginal at best.I most likely will not visit this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"airport access is the reason to stay here"
okay but pool cleaned at preferred time for morning swim, wifi not so strong, breakfast plentifuly but only fair except the made to order omlettes. Restuarant has a couple of good dishes and serves late
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"VERY good choice for late arrival/early departure"
We stayed at this hotel twice on our 1 week visit to Nicaragua. First night, we arrived at 10pm for check-in on a confirmed room on a Friday night. We received a lovely King room (although we had requested 2 doubles). We were very tired from the travel from US so all 3 of us shared the one bed - not a problem for us but maybe bad in some situations. The couch could be used in a pinch but it was short and foam covered wood so not the MOST comfortable. Our room was next to the disco so thumping music kept us up. Then the sound check for some event at the hotel was started at 7am! We slept very little that night. On the second night (following Thursday) we arrived earlier, received our double room (no couch)-much smaller than the King room near the lobby and very quiet. We had dinner al fresco in the hotel dining area (open until 11pm) and against my better judgement, ordered the fettuccine Alfredo. Feral cats kept the boy busy while we ate...very cute.This hotel is WALKING distance from airport - just across the street. This was a blessing as we arrived late and the taxi hawkers and whispers of cheap taxi made it feel a little sketchy. We just walked across the street with our rolling bags and were in our room within 10 minutes. The free breakfast the next morning was EXCELLENT with omelets to-order, fresh pastries, coffee, juices, meats. The pool was closed on the first visit and open on the second. It is a beautiful pool, surrounded by local plants, well-landscaped.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Mountain Girl
"2 star hotel"
2 star hotel at best located across from airport
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
c.o.
"Great value for the money"
The staff was extremely helpful and made my stay very comfortable.. It was also good value for the money!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice grounds and staff, Bad food!"
Stay for the airport convenience and two swimming pools. Go out for dinner!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
oceanrace
Very convienient! Will choose this hotel again!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Martin
"Vip reception at the airport"
This new kind of services is outstanding!
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"very convenient"
great location. Older facility that you can get lost in, but friendly staff
Other trip May 18, 2013
"Super convenient location near Managua Airport."
The staff was just amazing. I was short 30 Cordobas for my taxi and the front desk just handed over the money, no questions, before I had even checked in. Granted that's only $1.25, but it was great service. Plus you just can't beat the location...just steps from the Managua airport...perfect for an early morning flight. The food in the restaurant was just average and overpriced for the quality.
Other trip May 1, 2013
travelgirll
"Uncalled Room Service"
Room service came to the bedroom without been called while I was resting in bed. They knocked the door and did not waited for my response and went ahead and open the room door while I was getting dress. That is UNACCEPTABLE!!!! AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
jewels
"Very nice hotel in Nicaragua!!!"
I loved the hotel very nice gardens very clean the staff is very friendly. I will recommended to friends and family.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Gee
"Decent Place"
Our room was very clean and the a/c worked fine. The service at the counter was very helpful. Water pressure was low the second time we stayed there but not a major problem. Breakfast and it's service was good. A very safe and easy walk across from the airport. The place to stay if you have an early flight. A little expensive for Nicaragua.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013