All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
1411 N Hwy 259, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

The loose fauset for the sink was annoying and the make it work drain pluming that is going to start leaking soon was annoying. Hotels always use the lowest bidder or worst yet some relaitve to do the pluming and it shows. Why do hotels install white bath tubs? It shows you how dirty the carpet is as soon as you step in and turn on the water! The front door has a door seal problem
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Highly disappointed!"
Full breakfast? Not in the least. Everything was cold except for the make your own waffles which were sub-par themselves! Cold cereal, cold gravy, cold biscuits. No fruit and all of the beverages were out and we had to ask for them to be refilled while we waited - 10 minutes to fill the carafes. Our room was sub-par for the price we paid. Paid the same nightly rate just two weeks prior at the hotel across the street and had MUCH better service, a MUCH nicer room, and a HOT breakfast with eggs, sausage, bacon & 2 flavors of waffles offered on the breakfast bar, plus all of the cold options - bagels, muffins, cereal, yogurt & FRESH fruit!!! Won't EVER stay here again when I can get 5 stars for the same price just across the street!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Inn of Kilgore

"Kilgore - Best Western"
06/29/15 Kenneth M Longview, United States
I liked the price and the fact that I could travel with my dogs. However the bed was very uncomfortable, the room had bugs and you could not get coffee after 9 am on a Sunday! It wasn't worth the $100 I paid.
"Room not what expected"
06/14/15 Magdalena C
Staff was nice when we asked for non-smoking, but charged us an extra $5 per night. I explained to the desk clerk that we booked online and despised the fact that we chose non-smoking once the room was confirmed it gave us a smoking room. To clarify the book was not done through the hotels website or tripadvisor. Room was clean, but for $90 expected a little better. See pics
"Drive on by"
05/18/15 Becky H Kilgore, United States
broken jets in tub. the manager will NOT call you back after you request. we were given a bill for one amount , but when I called to see what the other charges were . I was told my dog chewed tv remote. which I knew we would be charged, but then they said my dog chewed something else , but couldn't tell me . I requested the manager to call with information. Still waiting
"I have stayed here several times, always been an awesome three days."
05/04/15 Linda R Arkansas
I have moved from Texas to Arkansas, but still have a house that I go to ck on in Gladewater. This hotel is about 10 minutes from my house. I have a large trailer that we take with us to bring back items still there. This hotel has totally accommodated our needs as to parking, the need to be on the ground floor and all the amenities that we need. The staff is so friendly and treat us like family. They even adjust the room rate because of our number of visits. The breakfast is great, and not just a continental. The eggs are delicious by the way. They are right next to Walmart, Many restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. The rooms have recently been renovated and are clean, fresh, and comfortable. Living in the area for over 9 years I am familiar with many of the hotels and motels, for the money this is the Best and Only choice.
"Be Ready to get up early!"
05/04/15 Donald F Dallas, United States
If your not a blue collar worker forget this place, the profanity is amazing and the place gets pretty loud at 5:20 am! Be ready to get up early whether you like it or not and DONT GET CAUGHT TAKING A ROOM BY THE STAIR WELL!
"My overnight"
04/21/15 Carl N Kilgore, TX, United States
I needed a room prior to surgury and away from pets. this was the best way of doing it. I have stayed here several times when visiting my future wife 12 years ago so it has a significant place in my heart. We have been married now for eleven years.
"Very Friendly Staff"
02/16/15 Mary W Rockwall, United States
This is a great place if you just need to spend a night or two in Kilgore, TX. It is close to Kilgore College and conveniently located near local restaurants. Very helpful, friendly staff that make check-in easy. Also they have a great free breakfast !
"Good hotel"
01/24/15 Reginal B texarkana, United States
A very clean and comfortable hotel room. Very nice and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. I stay at this hotel everytime I am in town. I would recommend this hotel to anyone business or pleasure. Just really nice and friendly staff, very attentive. And the breakfast is great.
"Loved the wood floors!"
11/28/14 NADIA S HASKELL
Excellent hotel! Comfortable beds, nice rooms, etc. They had wood floors in the room I was in (downstairs). They did have rugs around the bed to first step on in the morning. Overall, nice hotel. I will be staying here again when I'm in the area!
"On our way to family funeral!!!!"
11/09/14 cecil T
The breakfast was terrible old dried biscuits.....little apples. Could have done n better job on its breakfast. Room was very clean. And smell very fresh. Would stay here again yes! The front staff was great n very nice.very helpful