All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America

• 1.0
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
I didn't stay in the room
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Tiombe
"Ok/ not decent"
Check in wasn't bad just wasn't the friendliest. The door to our room didn't close properly so it always looked open. I was shocked to see there wasn't carpet in the room. Everything functioned in the room. The bathroom was quite small, hard to even close the bathroom door.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Inn of Kilgore

"Worst Hotel, Ever!"
01/05/16 Deborah R Galveston, United States
Don't waste your time on this hotel, it is the worst I've ever stayed in! Only good thing to say, is the staff was friendly. The location is hard to get to, there is a lot of freeway noise. We started with a smoking room, that was awful, the smell was unbareable, we asked to be moved to a non-smoking room. The new room was bad smelling too.
"BW Kilgore"
12/04/15 197edwardw
I am a BW diamond member and stay at BW's all the time in Texas/East Texas. So I get to see just about every variation of BW out there. We all have reasons for staying at a hotel, but when you stay at hotels all the time, the little things matter most. For example my biggest pet peeve is when a room looks like its been remodeled yet there are no electrical connections on the lamps to charge phone or connect computer etc. This hotel had interesting rooms, mine had tile flooring which was a first for me. I didn't like the fact that I had to pull out the computer desk to see the TV (glance while working) because of a half wall. Good location, breakfast was as expected. Helpful front desk clerk. I am not a big fan of motel style BW locations but at least the car is close to the door. I would stay at this hotel again. The best Best Westerns that I have stayed at are generally newer non motel properties. My favorites so far are BW Tyler, BW Katy Freeway, BW Lufkin, BW Mineral Wells, BW Livingston. The ones I am not a fan of are BW Willis and BW Henderson. BW Henderson was a trip. Have you ever stayed at a hotel with two doors to exit the room? One door to parking lot and one door inside? IMO too cheap to remodel the hotel and eliminate the outside door if they want to be an inside hotel.
"Room Stunk Like Mildew"
11/11/15 Daniel H St. Geroge, United States
I was floored as soon as I walked through the door. I thought I would get used to it, but checked out a day early. I had to check out a day early because it was so bad. THe breakfast was extremely subpar as well. A couple of poor quality produce items.
"Nice motel as always!"
10/21/15 Jonathan H Texas City, Texas, United States
I stay at Best Western hotels the majority of the time when away from home. They consistently provide a clean, comfortable room and the Best Western in Kilgore is no different. It looks to be recently remodeled and has all the amenities I have come to expect from the motel chain. A little further off I-20 than a lot of the others but located near shopping on Business 259.
"Best Place to Stay"
10/02/15 Wanda A Dallas, Texas
Everything was in place from the clerk, the rooms and the great service that myself and my family received. Especially the Breakfast. Never had fresh eggs and bacon at any Best Western. My family and guest were really surprised. This Hotel deserve a 5 Star...Also we all just enjoyed ourselves and the beds felt like my own bed at home. I truly enjoyed it and I will be back.
"Great employees, worst bed ever"
09/20/15 Michelle H austin, United States
Everyone was nice at the hotel, the service was great, but the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on in my life. The breakfast was OK but the bacon was not cooked enough. I loved the waffles that you cold make fresh on your own, those were great.
"Collage stay for my Grandson"
09/15/15 Eric G Bakersfield, United States
I book a room for my grandson till he was able to get in the dorm at Kilgore collage, the service was awesome. Plus Jessica was great helping me set up the reservations since I live in a different state and was paying for the room. My grandson said he had a great stay and was well taken care of.
"Kilgore Trip"
09/14/15 Tim M Rock Hill, United States
Great location for center city work. Super staff. Helpful with area activities and food. If I det the opportunity to return to the region I would be for sure staying at this Best Western Inn again. Thanks.
"Facility needs up dates"
07/10/15 SavedTexan Dickinson, Texas
Arriving at the facility was confusing. The motel is located on a busy corner at one of the major intersections. Only one entrance. Breakfast area consists of three tables in the main lobby. The food was ok. The king size bed creaked during the night while we attempted to sleep.
"Kilgore - Best Western"
06/29/15 Kenneth M Longview, United States
I liked the price and the fact that I could travel with my dogs. However the bed was very uncomfortable, the room had bugs and you could not get coffee after 9 am on a Sunday! It wasn't worth the $100 I paid.