All hotels in Upper Lake, California, United States of America
450 E Highway 20, Upper Lake, CA, 95485, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

This Super 8 is the best thing about Upper Lake. There is almost nowhere to eat, especially if you're looking for something both healthy and safe, but it's in fair proximity to both the lake and the National Forest. The hotel stay was wonderful, though.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Ala
"clean room and quiet stay!"
The room and property was very clean. The nights were very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The tv signal was lost one night and the desk clerk didn't know why but did offer to come and see if he could fix it. The free breakfast was good but the waffle batter too thin. The only complaint I have was that the pool and hot tub were not open for the season and that was my fault as I failed to ask before booking the room. The staff was very nice and my husband and I enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Theresa Ann
"Convenience"
I had a meeting in a town not too far from the Super 8 so it was convenient for me to stay there. The staff was pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable. I always appreciate a refrigerator and microwave in the room. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Restful, great bed
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Paula
"Clean and Comfortable"
I arrived about 11 pm and stayed 1 night (had a meeting nearby). I had a restful night (comfortable bed) after neighbor settled in (walls are not soundproof). The Continental breakfast provided plenty of carbs: toast, waffles, cereal, and apples.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Teresa Marie
"super 8"
I have stayed here before... the family who owns or manages the facility are so friendly and always no wait.... I will continue to stay there, no reason to change places..
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
michael
"Great price & very comfortable"
Great price & very comfortable considering the location. I'll definitely book again when I'm in the area. Also its within close driving distance to two casinos and different wineries.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Off the beaten path but worth it"
Stayed one night here for a business trip. Easy to get to, close to some diners (one or two but had good reviews for breakfast) but a little out of the way from any town. Very nice looking room, mostly comfy bed, clean. Bathroom itself was in need of some cleaning/repair (looked "dirty" but was just a cosmetic issue due to age, everything worked fine). Very nice front office staff. I am very picky and would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Janet
"Good place."
A well maintained hotel for this price point. The service was good any issues were addressed right away. The room was clean and had a nice flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The wifi seemed to work fine. We passed on the breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised since we had had bad luck with motels in Lake County before. We would book again.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Catherine
"Gets the job done"
Basic motel with basic amenities. The staff is very friendly. They have waffles available every morning rather than just weekends like a lot of other places. Free wifi is as slow as you'd expect at a motel/hotel, but its serviceable. The chairs were dirty and should be replaced.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
When I was looking for hotels there wasn't much of a choice in the area. The pictures of the hotel on the site showed the room as very old and dated. When we checked and got in our room we were very surprised. The room had hard wood floors, and granite counter tops at the sink and top of the dresser. The room had a flat screen. The linens on the bed were newer. There were still a couple of things that were dated but overall it was nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Samantha
"Nice gor a Super 8."
Nice for a Super 8. The spa was cold, must be broken. Decent beds.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Reta
"OK for one night"
The room was OK, but sort of small. Need some sort of TV guide, although the desk was happy to help me find the listing I was looking for.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Exactly what we were searching for!"
Needed a place to stay, shower, sleep during a nearby function. I can say enough about the tip top shape it was in or the fabulous staff! I will be returning here for sure.
fisherwitch
"Nice hotel...we founf it to be very comfortable"
Close to the Lake (Clearlake) It is also close to 2 Casino's with restaurants.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Super 8"
Clean and quiet room.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Close to Clear Lake--clean and comfortable room"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The AC worked fine. I like foam pillows (not down). When going with friends, it is always better to have a room where the sink is OUTSIDE the bathroom/toilet area so two people can use both at the same time.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Amit R
"Fourth of July Weekend"
Great place to stay to watch the fireworks, quiet and clean. Nice pool, friendly employees, and across from a good restaurant and antiques barn. Close to Lakeport and many amenities.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Ron
Everything about the room was good. The only thing I would say is the bed was very hard. Other than that I would recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Rob
"Okay"
Sent all maid staff home early, and they didn't clean our room...?
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very convenient and good customer service"
The location and customer service make it a great place to stay for a couple of nights.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Great stay! Friendly staff. Will stay again!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Decent place to stay in Upper Lake"
Clean, friendly staff, safe, well located in the tiny hamlet of Upper Lake. No fuss.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Michel
"Had to climb through the window!"
Our key didn't work after taking some of belongings down the morning we were leaving. It was 6:30 am. We took the key and got a new one, and that one didn't work, so we went to get another one, as we had to get the rest of our stuff out of the room, and the lady wouldn't answer the bell, so luckily we left the window open, so we climbed through. Had a hard time getting the tv to work with the 2 remotes we had. The room was very small, but clean.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice for overnight pit stop on road trip"
We just stayed for one night to break up a road trip. Room was clean and fairly spacious.
Other trip May 30, 2014
It was a great place to stay. We enjoyed it very much. It was nice, clean. Which is what we look for when we are staying out of town. Thank you for the clean room. The only complaint we have is they didn't have a lower room available at check-in time, which would have been easier on both of us.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
Pamela Robles
"nice & quiet"
Nice large, clean, well-decorated room. Very quiet area. Old Zenith TV but the reception was good. Basic continental breakfast but no complaints. Not on the lake but it's a short drive away.
1 night family trip May 19, 2014
"Evaluation of the Continental Breakfast"
Cont. breakfast was said to be from 7-10AM; at 20 to 10, everything was pretty much out--juice, coffee, etc. --got little to no assistance from the staff. Pretty poor for an otherwise nice experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Nice hotel. Allows pets."
We choose this motel because it allowed pets. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Excellent!"
The rooms were clean and the furniture was in excellent condition. Also, the manager, Kevin, was extremely helpful and made my stay there very relaxing indeed. If I'm ever in the area again, I will definitely make plans to stay here!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Ashleigh
"The great mountain views were totally unexpected"
I booked the Super 8 Motel, the day before i stayed a week at a Clear Lake resort. I would book Super 8 again, in a heartbeat!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Dathan
"Close to casinos, very nice and friendly staff."
Very well kept, clean. Needed another pillow no problem getting one.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Sue-Sue
"Glad we chose Upper Lake"
The room was quiet and comfortable. Hard to go wrong with a Super 8. Close to the old downtown area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Joanne
"a pleasant surprise"
did not expect to have such a welcoming feeling from the motel.. the son that greeted me was just the right amount of friendliness and doing his job.. would stay there again
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Not impressed"
Even though this was a prepaid reservation, the room was very hot when we checked in at 10:30PM. The a/c tool over two hours to get the room down to a temperature that would allow us to sleep. The furniture had stains and the towels all had stains.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice Improvements"
I've been staying at this motel at least once per year for the past 5 years. They have recently made some updgrades on the rooms (new matresses, new headboards, new mini-fridge & microwave), and it adds a bit. The management has always been pleasant and the rooms have always been clean, and now they're more comfortable too. Don't expect a lot of extra space in the Queen size rooms, but if you're mainly using it for sleeping, it will do the job well. It's also worth noting that the pool and surrounding area looked cleaner than in the past, and the renewed attention in the motel is paying off.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"July 4th Getaway"
Great location, easy to get to after fireworks, close to casinos, nice quiet area.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Ron
"Everything like new"
Friendly and dedicated staff. Rooms nicely appointed and clean. Pool small, but not crowded. Nice breakfast. Room cool in spite of the heat.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Good place to stay"
Everything was just as expected. People were kind and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Marla
Staff was very nice, rooms were clean an well taken care of. For being on highway the traffic was not a problem. Pool was clean. Would most definitely stay there again. Would make a good long stay place to do things around Lake County area.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2013
Nice place
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
"High price for a bad room."
The price was way to high for the size of the room. They stuffed so much furniture in that small room my family could not move around. The tv was from the erly 90s. The beds were so old it would not support my waight and I'm 120 lb. The bathroom had mold in the grout. The towls were as stiff as a bord. The staff knew nothing about the town I asked for cheep gas and they sead the only gas in town was a shevron $4.90+ a gallen and I found there was 6 cheaper gas spots in town from another gest. $130 a night. Ha never agen!!!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Beebusy Bass
Great hotel
1 night romance trip May 25, 2013
"Great Affordable Hotel"
What a nice surprise! The Hotel was quite nice for being an economy Hotel. The room was well furnished with a comfortable bed, amenities such as a mini fridge and microwave were provided. There was even a breakfast served that met our purpose.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Danny F
"Cheap rooms in Upper Lake"
This very well-maintained motel is cheaply built, so you hear everything your neighbors (above, below, and to the sides) say and do. It is frequented by hunters and fishermen, so you are likely to be awakened by the sound of large men tramping around at 5AM. That said, the rooms are comfortable and well-appointed, and the staff is very obliging. For the price, this is actually a value.
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
Glenn
"I Would Stay Again"
This is a nice, although aging, Super 8. The staff were all friendly, the room was comfortable and clean, the shower actually approached luxurious, and the continental breakfast options were a bit above average.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2013
"Clean and nice staff"
all in all a nice Super 8. Other reviewers commented on the poor pillows so we brought our own and were very happy we did.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Tori
"BASIC ROOM AT A GREAT PRICE"
This is a completely budget motel. Everything is quite simple and un-exalted. It is very clean and the management is extremely conscientious about fixing anything that is wrong with the room. This place looks to be popular with hunters, boaters and fishermen, judging by the people and vehicles we encountered in the parking lot. In all, quite a value for the price.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
Glenn
Bathroom was small, and after we figured out how to flush the toilet without having the chain unhook repeatedly, everything was fine. The A/C was a little noisy, but we turned it off, not being needed this time of year. Would probably stay here again in the future if the need arises.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012