All hotels in Castle Rock, Colorado, United States of America

• Value
    Awesome vibe
    Quite clean
"Our stay"
The hotel is very convenient to I-25 and is close to a restaurant where we had an relaxing, casual dinner. Breakfast in the hotel was just fine.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great place to stay in Castle Rock Colorado"
Extremely clean. The only drawbacks were that the pillows were hard as rocks, and the fan in the bathroom sounded like a jet airplane. I would've liked to have been able to turn on the light without engaging the fan. Other than that, great hotel. Staff was extremely customer service-oriented and friendly.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"FAMILY GET TOGETHER"
THE HOTEL WAS A GOOD VALUE, CLEAN, QUIET, FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES, GOOD BREAKFAST.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
FRANK
"Awesome staff!"
Staff was exceptionally helpful. Can't say enough how great the service and staff members are
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Keith
"Clean Comfortable and Pet Friendly"
I stayed on business for 3 nights. The rooms were very clean,very well appointed. The pet area was large and had doggie bags. The hotel is careful to not allow loud pets to stay. The breakfast was excellent and they even provided Udis bagels for us gluten free folks. They snow plowed the parking lot every morning when it snowed. It was convenient to shopping and the fairgrounds. Really this was the nicest place I have stayed for under $200.00. I can highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great snowy stay"
I was so happy to see the commputer center in the loby, I did not realize it was there until I saw someone using it, I had some documents that needed printed and mailed by a dead line and that saved the day. Thanks so much. Was snowed in and had to stay an extra day and the rate was awesome for the extra day too. I wish that the parking lot could have been plowed and de-iced a little too.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Saguache County DSS
I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times. The staff has always been pleasant, the rooms clean. The breakfast is good. Dakota has checked me in a couple of times and she is awesome! Very personable and professional. She new may name when I walked in the door. I am allergic to feathers and have to have all pillows and bedding removed from the room. She saw that I had a reservation and had everything prepared before I even got to the hotel. I repeat, she is awesome!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Easy access from the Interstate, quiet and comfortable. Diverse dinning locations close by.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"the staff was not very accommodating."
The hotel itself was very clean and fresh. However the beds were not very comfortable. I booked a double premium room but upon checking in we were facing the interstate which was a bit noisy. I inquired about switching to the other side of the hotel but was told since I booked w Expedia, I would need to cancel reservation and rebook? Not sure why they would not accommodate me as most hotels will if they are not at capacity regardless of who it's booked with.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
amy
"In town for a competition"
Friendly staff, clean room but did not have a place to hang articles of clothing and we had items that needed to be hung rather than laid flat or folded.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christine
"Freeway traffic noise"
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel location was centralized to things in Castle Rock. Traffic noise from highway was too loud. Coffee in the breakfast bar was awful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Ed
Very nice hotel. My friend stayed in a suite and it was perfect for our small work group. My room was comfy, clean and quiet.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Coleen
"Nice and comfortable"
Breakfast was hot and fresh, the room was clean and ready. The check in and check out process was easy. Will stay here again for my next trip.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Traveler
"hotel showed me mercy when hotels.com failed me."
They more than made up for the nonrefundable reservation I made with hotels.com that couldn't be retrieved until the next day. Will stay again, but I won't book through hotels.com again!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Leanne
"Home away from home."
Great room, spacious, clean; very comfortable beds and super comfy sheets, blanket, and pillows. Easy access to I-25 and downtown Castle Rock.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Sara
"We'll go back."
Very Good!
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Stayed here for two nights and upon returning to my room on the second evening found that my room had not been made up, i.e bed had not been made, towels not changed and trash cans not emptied. I was told housekeeping had left for the day and one of the other staff on duty made up the bed!!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great Hotel at a reasonable rate"
This is one of the nicest Hotels I have ever stayed in. The people, the services and amenities and a real first class breakfast for free, not just an average continental breakfast but real fresh hot served sausage and eggs and plenty more to chose from ! This is definitely a 5 Star place I will use every time I travel in the future !!! Also an excellent location close to everything. Hats off to everyone involved at this establishment !!!
"Very nice staff."
The women at front desk. Not sure of her name. She had dark curly hair fairly tall was top notch. She made the experience better. I was traveling due to family problems and she was just lovely.
Kristen
Great hotel, only problem was hot tub and pool were down for maintence while we were there
"great hotel between airport and af academy"
had a great experience, great service , easy check in and check out
camille
"Colorado trip"
On Thursday the 30th the coke machine was out if coke I was told they would have someone fill it up. Also the safe did not work was told they would have it fix later that night when I return back it was not fixed and coke machine was not filled. I said something to the front desk about the coke machine she said she would make a note and have it filled. On Friday still no coke in the machine and I spoke to the maintenance man an he stated to me all of the safe do not work and the people at the front desk knew this. On Saturday and Sunday the coke macine still was not filled. I feel that they just told me what I wanted to hear instead of being honest. They say they are going to do something then do it and not say you are that does not go very well with me. Early morning there was doors slamming and alot of loud noise did not get to bed until late and was woke up early every morning. It was the maid service as well as the guest but more the maid service. I think they could had been more guiet and respectful to the guest. I dont think I will probably stay there again due to they could not be honest. I could have went to the store and brought some cokes but when you are told they are going to fill the machine then fill it.
4 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Robin
Hotel staff was very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. The AC is a bit noisy when it cycles on/off but that is common in most hotels. The breakfast was much nicer that expected complete with eggs, sausage, waffles, etc...
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Too hot in lobby and room; pool and hot tub broken 2 out of 3 days stayed
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"State Marching Band Competition"
Great stay. Friendly staff, comfortable bed and pillows, room was clean!!!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Walking distance to the Rockyard"
Well, we had to drive to the event location @the Fairgrounds but we could walk to the brewpub for dinner, albeit on Industrial Way past construction sites.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Not a great room."
While the front desk staff was very nice, the room itself was mediocre. There was a long black hair in the shower upon arrival; when we moved the couch to retrieve a lost ball, there were sunflower seed shells on the floor; the brown throw pillow on the bed was very dirty; and the room itself was dusty. We were not thrilled to have 2 toddlers in such a dirty room.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Matthew
"Stay at Best Western Plus Castle Rock"
The sheets were dirty, the dirty towels were refolded so you couldn't tell they had been used until you went to use them. Found our self's making the bed after the clean sheets brought up to our room. Room smelled musty due to moldy AC coils. The hotel didn't show any true concerns since the room was booked through Hotels. Com. We were told by the hotel they would contact Hotels.com and get back with us. No word from either party!
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
L Weiter
"Very Nice Stay"
Staff was so nice and accommodating. Bathroom was nice and clean and had a tall shower head. Breakfast was delicious and had biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, waffles, and more.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nice, quiet hotel"
The hotel was one of the best I have ever been to. The rooms were clean and very quiet. The staff was exceptional. Friendly and very helpful. I don't know if I will get back to this hotel, but if I was to that area I would book this hotel.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very convenient"
Close to highway. Very friendly staff, clean room and a decent breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Lu Ann
"Very good hotel in Castle Rock, stay here!"
Total & tasteful remodel, inside & out. Spacious room, very clean, nice helpful staff, big TV, useful desk & sitting area, comfortable bed, no problems at all. The large dresser seemed unnecessary but hey, I'm just trying to find something to complain about! Breakfast was pretty standard, but totally doable. It's a total no-brainer, I'd stay here again. A bonus for avian fans, we spotted a great horned owl flying around at night and hanging out on the portico roof. (There are bunnies on the property)
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
W
"Good place to stay between Denver and Pueblo"
We needed a half way between Boulder and Pueblo and this was the perfect location. Good price, friendly staff, room average good
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Convenient to Castle Rock Outlets"
With the exception of occasional slow Wi-Fi, this is a very clean and comfortable place to stay.
4 night trip Jul 28, 2014
The beds and pillows are not very comfortable. Everyone was very nice. The food in the morning was good, very well presented and food/drinks refilled promptly. The room was clean. Computer and printer available and helpful. Nice facility for exercise and swimming.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"good quality for the money"
Hotel is clean and well kept. Staff are friendly. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel!"
This was an amazing hotel...it was clean, great location and amazing staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
Peggy
We stayed one night and would stay again. The breakfast buffet was good.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Joyce
"A good night stay"
Hotel in great shape, very clean and updated. Parking was a limited and the elevator was not marked from the hallway downstairs so the first time was hard to find. Staff was very friendly but one gripe was that when I asked one of the maids a question, the only answer was "no English".
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Good location to the Outlet Mall!!!!"
It was a great Hotel and we will defiantly stay there the next time we are on our way to Vail, Colorado!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Sheri Walsh
"Great place to stay!"
Our stay was great. The hotel was quiet, clean and a perfect location between Denver and Colorado Springs.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Would not stay here again"
The first room they put us in had dirty sheets on it. The first clue was the large red sticky spot on the sheet. They did give us a new room. I admit that I have a bad back but the beds are so soft that I ended up sleeping on the floor which was much more comfortable than the bed.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Very comfortable and ticked our boxes. Pity about construction work across road which started at 7am. Breakfast was a bit hit or miss as there was no cooked food or orange juice when we arrived in the breakfast room or seating. Clearly we arrived at a point where the lady dealing with breakfast was over run with guests. We just sat in the foyer until it got quieter but if in a rush not perfect. All in all a good experience
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"We finally found our choice hotel!"
We loved the office chair & comfort of the bed! My husband actually liked this hotel we have a winner! We stay in Best Westerns from now on!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
aly
It was great. Wish the check-in time would have been earlier than 4pm.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Breanna Young
"Nice, clean, and a friendly staff."
This Best Western is close to everything in Castle Rock. Dining, dancing, shopping is all close and minutes away by car. Beautiful views of the mountains. The room was clean and the wait staff was friendly and helpful. I was not feeling well and so I was able to sleep for 12 hours undisturbed by phones, or noises in the next room or in the hall. I was able to become refreshed, enjoy a hot shower, and then go downstairs for a hot breakfast. When I go back to Castle Rock, this will be my first choice in accommodations, as it has been in the past.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Barry
"Nice hotel and very clean."
Location was very accessible to other surrounding amenities.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"It was a good one night stay"
Pros: location, shopping nearby. Service: staff is very friendly! Cons: No movie options for purchase on tv. Room smelled musty or like mildew.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not your "typical" Best Western..."
This was a wonderful place to stay! Comfortable, convenient and CLEAN. The décor was very welcoming and the staff there has worked hard - you can tell the moment you walk in. Other Best Western locations should base themselves on how this one is set up and maintained. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
HappyMom
"Comfortable and quiet"
Near my grandkids with an empty swimming pool to play with them during the day! The breakfast is very good with 2 types of scrambled eggs and many other things. The room is comfortable with very pleasant workers. Close restaurant "Rockyard Grill" is great also!
5 night trip Mar 8, 2014