All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11313 Rt. 250, I-80/90 N of OH Turnpk, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Great place to stay. Only 15-20 minutes from cedar point.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
shawn
"Great Value"
Booked this hotel for Norwalk racing weekend. Seemed like a safe area. NOTE: restaurants, etc. in area close early. McDonalds only option. Staff pleasant and helpful. Room was exceptionally clean and I really inspected! Basic, nothing fancy but just what I wanted.TV/AC worked well. Walls thin, could hear TV from next room, but not loudly. But, hotel was actually very quite, not like some closer to the track (late night parties). Beds comfortable, pillows a bit flat, Breakfast room was clean - waffle irons, cold cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, juices, coffees. Not a huge selection, but kept well stocked. Waffles were actually good. All-in-all great value and would stay again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Race Fan
"On the path"
Hotel was located on our path to NY. Restroom was extremely small. All else adequate.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice location and facility"
Pleasantly surprised to get a quality room at a quality location after arriving in Milan on the Hot Rod Magazine 20th Anniversary PowerTour. The hotel exceeded my expectations based on previous Super8 stays. Comfortable room with refrigerator to keep my perishables fresh and refreeze my ice packs for the next day.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
bob_t442
"Hotel close to race track."
Nice clean rooms, good staff and good breakfast.Close to race track and many places to shop and get food at good prices.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Denny
"Ok"
The hotel was easy to find and staff were nice. Good breakfast. No where to eat close. A restaurant was listed in hotel but closed last year. We had to drive a little ways to find anything to eat or of interest.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Clean hotel but...."
Very clean but would have preferred some increased comfort. Towels were not soft and water pressure lacking. Breakfast was decent - I liked the oatmeal and make your own waffles. No cream for coffee. Speaking of, coffee was just ok - nothing special. Covers on bed were skimpy and we were cold at night. 2 full size beds. One with firm mattress and one with soft. No fridge or microwave. TV was old tube style. It would have been ok if price were 72$ or less but not for $100!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Rockie
"A place to sleep"
It was adequate * Ice machine on 2nd floor not working, pool was a bit dirty. No elevator but the room was clean.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Ruby
"Good hotel, close to Cedar point and cheap."
Good hotel, close to Cedar point and cheap. You pay is what you received. But it good, I used just I stayed to sleep couple hours. that's it.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Room was Outdated and not enough furniture in room. Lots of empty space. Knobs on jacuzzi tub broken off. Odd mural of train on wall behind bed. Didn't fit the theme of the room.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Kelsey Lyons
"A nice value for the low price."
We stayed here while attending an event at Sawmill Resort that was so large it had already filled all the rooms at Sawmill. It's an easy 10 minute drive away, so that was nice. I only stay places that allow dogs, even if I don't have my dogs with me, so I was pleased to be treated well even with a young dog (but very well-behaved) in tow. The hotel staff that I interacted with were very nice. The hotel seemed in good repair, aside from a few minor things. The room carpet and some of the furniture was a little shabby and the beds were VERY firm. But the decoration and size of the room was actually very nice. The location is right beside a fairly busy highway. It was a bit loud but I couldn't hear it with the A/c on. There was a safe, which in some hotels makes you all "oooh, classy hotel, must be a casino nearby" but in other hotels gives you the "oh, I need to lock up my cash, eh?" vibe. This was the latter. ;-) There aren't many food options close to the hotel and even fewer open late, so you might want to keep that in mind when planning. It's a very basic place, but basically nice. :-)
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Kristina P
"So So"
When I drive 18 hours, I always stop in Sandusky as it is approximately half way. I usually like clean and reliable cheap hotels such as Super 8. This hotel was fine and was close to the interstate as well as cheap. It was also a plus that it had beer available for purchase at the front desk! This hotel was fine for the price. It was quiet and the room was clean and did not smell. The side door to the hotel would not close or lock which made me very wary. It also had a continental breakfast that was good too. Good place for a stop-over.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Lindsey
"close to toll road"
The good: very clean room and spotless bathroom; lots of hot water; great pillows. The bad: One mattress needed to be replaced - the edge had been crushed and was no longer supportive; the HVAC unit needed to be replaced (both the controls and the heating element were shot); the room lighting was dim - too many fluorescents. The adequate: breakfast; the TV.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
When we arrived around 9-10:00 our room was not big enough to accommodate our family. We were given option to upgrade to suite or pay for rollaway cot. We chose to pay to upgrade however looking back I wish we had stayed in the first room. The suite was VERY cold. We got extra blankets for all of us before bed and told front desk about the issue..but after midnight when the room was still cold, to the point it was difficult for any of us to sleep, I went to front desk a second time to get blankets. I took 3 additional blankets up but when I got them to my room they smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. We were very dissapointed with our 1 night stay at the Super 8.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Megan
"Nice people, clean, good location"
We had a very pleasant stay at the Super 8. Am glad we didn't spend twice as much just to stay 10 minutes up the road near to be closer to newer development. Newer is not always better. This property has been around for a while, but so what. I would much rather see this hotel stay as an affordable option for people rather than tear it down and build new just to charge twice as much. This hotel is perfectly fine!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Lori
"You get what you pay for"
Pros: Location of hotel was nice..close to kalahari, cedar point, castaway bay etc. The staff was very friendly and polite. Decent breakfast, again you're getting what you pay for. Brand new vending machines with everything you could imagine. Cons: rooms are very outdated. Turned on the somewhat new heater and a very weird smell came out of it. Under the heater the popcorn wall was peeling off and looked like the room may have had water damage. The cigarette smell was horrible(even for a smoker)
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice hotel by highway"
The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom sink had a slow drain. The tv was an old tube tv. accidentally booked a smoking room and was able to change to non smoking no problem. This motel got the job done. It is a nice place to stay in overnight for long distance drives.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the hwy"
Great hotel, very friendly staff. Good breakfast, but a bit on the sparse side. However great quality for the price.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
There was a foul odor. The heat didn't work like it should.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"I would just say it was ok, at best"
Walking in, the room stunk! I know it was a smoking room but it was a little excessive. There were cigarette burns in our blankets. No microwave or mini fridge. There was a continental breakfast which was nice. Our door handle jammed everytime we closed the door. I would stay again with a bottle of air freshener and our own blankets.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Zach
Room OK for a night while traveling. Bed linens old. Breakfast choice not good.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
When we first arrived to hotel we really liked the location. Close to a lot of restaurants and shopping areas. Our room was set up very pretty. But when i went to use the jacuzzi the bath tub was filling up with dirt/sand or something very disgusting. I called the operator and she laughed at me and told me that no one was there to help me. Just to keep emptying the tub an refilling it. We was very upset, we paid extra for the jacuzzi and now we weren't able to use it. The next day we should the desk lady pictures and told her what happen and she did refund us $22.00 to my card and apologized.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
very pleasant
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Excellent Stopping Point Along 80"
We were stopping over at the Super 8 on our way to another destination. We arrived late at night and were greeted by a very helpful and friendly reception desk attendant. She double checked our reservation and ensured our room was ready to go, which was incredibly helpful after a long trip.We were traveling with a dog and were pleased that we were given a room with easy access to exterior doors.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Just as described."
Hotel is about 10 miles from Cedar Point but worked well.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Laurie
The room was very outdated and small, but it was clean. The pool was not good for swimming, the water was very green. I can't say enough nice stuff about the staff. They were very nice and helpful!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Cedar Point 2014"
We stayed here for 2 nights while making our annual vacation to Cedar Point. This hotel is good for the $, but don't expect anything great. It's clean enough and the workers are friendly. I would stay here again based on the price.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2013
"close, off of I-80"
Stayed one night. Rrturning home to Wisconsin after a family reunion in Pennsylvania. Clean and comfortable accommodations,helpful and friendly staff. Italian restaurant connected to motel. Great food. Although we did not use, outdoor heated pool looked in good condition. Convenient for our traveling and affordable.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"close to drag strip"
I have stayed at this hotel a bunch of years. It is over all ok. Breakfast used to be really nice with hard boiled eggs. Now no eggs!! Hate the breakfast now. That is my main complaint. Also the bed linens are cheap and rough.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
overall, great.....directions/address not good...couldn't find with GPS.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
ashley
"Good stay, recommended."
Good value for money hotel, but a bit isolated from the surrounding area. If you are staying here for visiting Cedar Point, it is approx. 30 min drive. Only disadvantage was the lack of refrigerator in the room.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2013
Tomasz
"Great for a Cedar Point trip!"
The hotel staff was great. They gave us directions to the beach, told us how to get to our room, made sure we knew what time the breakfast/pool began and ended, very nice during check in and out. Very nice people to come across.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"not very good"
shower curtain smelled of mold __________________________________
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice value and location to Cedar Point"
Fit exactly what we were looking for..comfortable place to sleep and close to Cedar Point.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice place to rest of after visiting Cedar Point"
Definitely agree with other reviewers... great room for the price and very clean. It wasn't anything fancy or modern but definitely does the trick. Would stay there again. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Erika
"10 minutes from cedar point"
the room was clean and comfortable but hotel staff was very rude and the wifi was not working the staff said they are working to fix it but we talked to one of the hotel maids and they stated that the wifi hasn't worked in months.Overall not a bad place to stay but if you need any assistance from hotel FORGET IT!
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
bob
The super eight in Sandusky had an attitude with me and when mom tried to fix it they cussed her out so super eight is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Sabrina
"Wifi out for 3 of 4 night stay"
I'd stayed at a really nice Super 8 in Maumee Ohio and decided to give this one a try. A mistake. An older building that needs updating and a good top to bottom cleaning. Mold in tub crevices, dust in vents and cobwebs in corners. The place in need of repainting. No nasty smells. Sheets were clean, but worn and mattress was okay. Definitely not a Hampton and overpriced, but in a tourist area so it's what the market will bear in season.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
traveling healthcare worker
My room was nice,the bed was comfortable and the location to the activities that we had planned was great.I would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Ochie
"Only 10 miles from Cedar Point"
Breakfast buffet was nice and employee that was replenishing it did a very good job and was friendly. Going back to our room (on 2nd floor) from breakfast the first floor stunk of cigarette smoke. Hallways were musty smelling and the bathroom door hook was all the way at the top of the door. Only a giant could possibly reach it. The woman who checked us in was very pleasant and informative.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
DJ
"Close to Cedar Rapids - good price"
The hotel is old but in decent condition. We decided to stay here because of cost and most of our day was being spent at the amusement park. Desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was adequate cereal, yogurt, powdered donuts, waffles, apple juice, coffee and milk,
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Karl
"Cedar Point Stay"
Super 8 staff was very accomodating and very friendly. We were supposed to spend the day at Cedar Point and had gotten rained out. The staff made it possible for us to check in early while we waited for the rain to end!
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
"Friendly staff, near cedar point"
Awesome check in staff and my room was very nice. The only problem was the pool, do not stay here if you want to swim because the pool is very dirty and needs cleaned before it's swimmable.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Short on amenities"
Good price for the location. I used it for my visit to Cedar Points. Negatives were: 1. No refrigerator in the rooms. 2. No microwave oven in the rooms. 3. Ice machine on my floor never worked.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great location for touring northern Ohio"
Great location for the planned touring of Cedar Point and Cleveland area. Close to the I-80 junction and near enough to Cedar Point. Really appreciated front desk Rachel's attentiveness to our needs. Also appreciated being right across from the breakfast area. Helped us prep for the day by easily grabbing breakfast. Only downside is the wifi, we were three doors away from front desk and we couldn't get a strong signal. Other than that, it was a good stay for the money. And a clean safe neighborhood.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"great for the money"
Quiet place. Close to attractions right off the turnpike which was nice. Didn't get a chance to try the Italian garden but we stayed 2 nights and have no complaints. Would def stay again. Great on a budget.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
swilley
"OK place to stay."
Pool water was a little cloudy on the 4 days we were there, WiFi in the room was very intermittent- it either has a strong signal or no signal at all. The girl at the desk said they were going to update the WiFi next week. Breakfast was cereal, donuts, waffles, juice, coffee, yogurt and toast. The breakfast area was clean and comfortable.
5 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Overall we were satisfied with our stay. I really was pleased with the arrangement of the room. The two beds were separated by the bathroom which gave a feel of privacy. Good price for the quality.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Short family visit with pets."
I was in town for an overnight stay to visit family. I was pleased with the price of the hotel for high Cedar Point season. Upon arrival, check in was easy, desk clerk was friendly and efficient. The room was basic, which I expected. There were multiple areas in the bathroom with paint touchups and spackle for repairs that were not completed/sanded/matching paint. The room and hotel seemed to be clean. Did not go to continental breakfast. Pool area was clean and very basic. The reason for the lower rating is that the walls are paper thin. There was so much noise in the hallways and from all surrounding rooms, including the room above that it was difficult to get rest as well as keep the dogs calm. The beds were firm and basic and we had to call for additional blankets, as the one on the bed was worn and thin. You also have to call the front desk to get the AC unit activated so that it will turn on.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"close to cedar point"
nothing fancy... We didn't have time to do much at the hotel, because we were going to Cedar Point. Just needed a place to sleep. Breakfast was nice.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013