All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
11313 Rt. 250, I-80/90 N of OH Turnpk, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Breakfast is average
    Bad pool
    Bad internet service
Room was great. By 8am, continental breakfast was picked over. Staff that just went off did not restock and incoming staff was busy. Told 1/2 hour to replenish everything
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Overnight stay for visit to Cedar Point"
Hotel was close to Interstate and Cedar Point. Very inexpensive, because it is run down. No elevator for our room on the second floor. The first room that they put us in had a really bad musty smell and the ventilation didn't work. They moved us to the room across the hall, without any trouble, and it smelled much better. The beds were what you would expect for a cheap hotel. (Hard) 2 miles down the road there were a lot of restaurants and stores. If you are not too picky and are just trying to save some cash this is the place.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Not great"
The location was close enough to our ultimate destination (Cedar Point) to be convenient, although the route wasn't very direct between the two. The breakfast was decent. The main negative thing was the room had a persistent musty smell as if it had been flooded at some point and never properly restored or perhaps it was the result of the lack of a functioning fan in the bathroom leading to mildew over time. The beds were not very comfortable, even for a hotel/motel bed, with sparse bedding. It ultimately worked for our short trip, but I'm unlikely to choose this hotel for future Cedar Point trips.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Very dirty hotel way overpriced the hotel smelled bad
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"conveniently located off of main roads"
Needed the room for Ohio Bike week festival. Hotel was very conveniently located close to main roads as well as the event.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Ohio bike week inexpensive hotel"
Great location for Ohio bike week 5 miles south but a lot cheaper. Didn't like that all room doors are facing inside hallway so you have to walk down to the lobby to get out to your vehicle.
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Great for the price."
Great hotel for the price.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Clean, convenient. Very good beds. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely return here.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Shirley
This is a great hotel out of town and the busy Sandusky traffic.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Chrystal
"Very close to interstate"
Perfect place to rest your head and get back on the raod
Other trip May 25, 2015
"A bad hotel experience."
Useless staff and worst service. They behave as if they are doing some favor to the customers when in fact we pay money for staying in the hotel that these idiots forget. Appoint more staff like this and you can close down the hotel at the earliest.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Babu
"Great Layover on Road Trip"
This hotel was clean. The staff was pleasant. It was a great place right off the highway to spend the night
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Very nice stay for the $$$"
Stayed for two nights and had no issues at all. Room was clean and appeared to be recently updated. The sign out front was scrolling a message about new flat screen LED TVs. Breakfast offerings included waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Bed was fairly comfortable and water pressure was excellent in the shower. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful when recommending a local restaurant. Would stay again if needed in this area.
Response by Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
Dear Russell We are delighted to see that our updates have not gone unnoticed. We strive to make sure our guest know that we value them and want them to leave with all expectation of a wonderful stay are met. Hope to see you again and Thank you again
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Russell
Good
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice place to crash"
Really wish hotel owners would invest some money on insulation. I don't need to hear what others are doing in their room nor do I need to be kept up by said noise!!
Response by Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay because of other guest. I do hope that you contacted our 24 hour staff so that we could move you to a less noisy area of the hotel so you could enjoy your stay. We do hope that you will give us another chance to make sure you know how valuable you are as out guest.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great place to crash"
We only stayed one night to beat an incoming snow storm. We arrived late and were treated to our neighbors amourous noises and moans until 2 in the morning. I really wish hotels would spend a little extra money so I wouldn't have to hear my neighbors have sex!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Get what you pay for"
The rooms were clean but freezing. The mattresses were horribly uncomfortable. The covers were old and pilled. They need new bedspreads/blankets!! The stairs are inside but not convenient and the free breakfast had fruit that was old and dried up???
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Very clean and comfortable can't say enough and will stay again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice place to stay!"
People were nice and helpful. Room was clean and they comfortable. They came by to clean on our second day and had fresh towels for us. The free breakfast was good they even had fresh waffles. Only problem we had was no pizza deliveries to the motel.
Thank you for staying.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Edward
"NASTY!"
I have pictures of a nasty toilet with puke splatters in it and take to take all my bedding to front desk because it had bodily fuids all over it.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Everybody was nice.. I always stay in this hotel every time I'm in town .. Thumbs up
Response by Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Showing dogs"
Front doors were not easy to get in out of
Response by Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
I appreciate you letting me know about the front door issues. I hope you know that we value all comments and suggestions and hope to see you again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
fleas in the room and safe would not open,had to lkeave without personal items that were stored inside
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
roger
"Convenient to Ohio Turnpike"
A great location for travelers on I- 90--clean, restful, reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a bit underwhelming but certainly not a deal breaker. We would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Upstate Hockey Dad
"Two Rooms, Both Terrible"
My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Cedar Point and celebrating our anniversary. The first room they gave us had a horrible overpowering mildew stench. We couldn't tolerate it soon as we walked in the door so we asked for a room change. The front staff girls were really nice (THE ONLY REASON I'M GIVING 2 STARS) and gave us a different room. The second room wasn't much cleaner. The mildew smell wasn't present fortunately but in the bathroom, there was mold around the tub, the bed sheets had brown stains and there was a huge LIVE spider hanging out on the ceiling above the main door. The beds were a little stiff and the TV looked older than me. It definitely wasn't a satisfying stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Don
"Summit Motorsports Park"
I went to a drag race and needed a place to crash. 8 miles from the strip. The staff was nice. Older building is in decent shape. Had a sticky door, and it took a few minutes for the hot water to get hot. No big deal. The bed wasn't uncomfortable. Not as nice as the one I have at home. The bedding was clean. Tube TV's, so retro. Smoking rooms rule.The place is easy to get to.I didn't try the breakfast. I have stayed at several of the hotels in the area through the years and would recommend this one,for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"great hotel and close to Cedar Point"
Our rooms were great, we got two rooms because we have large family. Hotel staff was wonderful, our rooms pretty spacious and very clean. Breakfast in the morning was way better then we imagined it would be. We rented rooms because we had two day passes to cedar point, we wanted something nice, clean, and affordable, along with being somewhat close to cedar point. Its exactly what we got, we go every year to cedar point with the family and this hotel is one that we plan to continue to use.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Annie S
"Convenient location to go to Cedar Point"
My stay was overall satisfactory. The room smelled of wet water or mildew. The bathroom was small, but for an overnight stay it was okay. It wasn't a bad area, and the price was somewhat reasonable.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Totally fine"
Good hotel for the price. Nice staff. Breakfast was fine.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Pretty much what I expected for the price range."
I have to begin by saying that my brother and I were staying here for a couple of nights while we were on a weekend getaway to Cedar Point. We really only needed a place to shower and sleep for a couple of nights, so we weren't looking for anything incredibly fancy. The room was pretty comfortable, a little stuffy at first with the usual hotel/motel smell...but once the air conditioner had been running for awhile it improved immensely. The staff was incredibly friendly and the complimentary breakfast was decent with a selection of juice, milk, coffee, hot teas, hot chocolate, fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, and make your own waffles. Over all, I would say that it was worth the money we spent and it was conveniently close to Cedar Point.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Shannon
"good hotel"
our room was very clean every time we came back room was clean and orderly. breakfast was kind of light on varieity.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
joe
"Nice quiet location"
No refrigerator is room. Had last room at end of hall wifi signal weak in room.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"THE RIGHT PRICE"
MY ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND,STAY AT DAYS INN FOR 2 nigts horrible place,and stayed at super 8 for one night ok for the price, the front desk needs training on customer service,and the full line breakfast a joke,but overall I give super 8,1-10 (7)
Response by Super 8 Milan/Sandusky Area
Thank you for your comments and I appreciate you honesty and will pass this on to all staff.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Price good
Roach hotel
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Never Again"
The room smelled like wet dog. Carpet was dirty and nasty. The bed was hard with thin covers and flat pillows. The bathroom didn't look clean it had bugs crawling on the floor with cobwebs. It was disgusting!!!!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tina
"Perfect all-around"
Right on the road to cedar point. Plenty of other attractions around to enjoy as well. Very comfortable arrangements, excellent service, all you could ask of a one night hotel!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"No Wifi"
Made multiple attempts to ask the front desk to fix the wifi, no luck.
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Old but clean, spacious"
Stayed at this hotel on are trip to cedar point, the hotel is an older building but are room was large and clean. I would stay here again 20 minutes from Cedar Point and the ghostly manor.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful they keep the room clean well while we were there for 4 days. It was quiet, comfortable and I did not give it a 5 on condition because it is an older hotel and could you use a little pick me up but Iwill not have any problem staying there again next year for our event or recommending to people.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
anne
Staff was very nice but the pool was green and unusable. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall. The blankets were too short. Continental breakfast was ok
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
ROOM SMELLED MUSTY, OLD BLANKETS, SHEETS NOT RIGHT FIT, LIMITED BUFFET BREAKFAST, OLD TV, DIRTY POOL
GT
Continental breakfast would be great except the breakfast room is too small to accommodate so many people
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice but Basic"
This hotel is very close to the turnpike and made it easy for us to get to both Sandusky and Huron. The room setup was very functional. The bed was a little less comfortable than some comparable places, and the TV was old, but they have very good rates for this time of year (aka Cedar Point season). Also a good breakfast and nice places to walk your pet.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Two Teachers
"I'll make a point to stay somewhere else next year"
The staff were pretty nice, but our room smelled of urine, and had the bare minimum accommodations. The hallway was extremely noisy, making it very difficult to sleep soundly. The hotel just seemed kind of dumpy in general. We travel through the area twice a year, and I can't remember ever staying at a place that I wanted to make a mental note of avoiding until this year.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Rolling stone
Great place to stay. Only 15-20 minutes from cedar point.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
shawn
"Great Value"
Booked this hotel for Norwalk racing weekend. Seemed like a safe area. NOTE: restaurants, etc. in area close early. McDonalds only option. Staff pleasant and helpful. Room was exceptionally clean and I really inspected! Basic, nothing fancy but just what I wanted.TV/AC worked well. Walls thin, could hear TV from next room, but not loudly. But, hotel was actually very quite, not like some closer to the track (late night parties). Beds comfortable, pillows a bit flat, Breakfast room was clean - waffle irons, cold cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, juices, coffees. Not a huge selection, but kept well stocked. Waffles were actually good. All-in-all great value and would stay again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Race Fan
"BED BUGS!!!"
My wife and I were devoured in one night by bed bugs. I got 19 bites, she took 30!! There is no possible way this INFESTATION had not been reported yet. I've never even heard of anything like this. Management refunded my money but that will never come close to making up for such a reprehensible experience.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Eaten Alive
"On the path"
Hotel was located on our path to NY. Restroom was extremely small. All else adequate.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice location and facility"
Pleasantly surprised to get a quality room at a quality location after arriving in Milan on the Hot Rod Magazine 20th Anniversary PowerTour. The hotel exceeded my expectations based on previous Super8 stays. Comfortable room with refrigerator to keep my perishables fresh and refreeze my ice packs for the next day.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
bob_t442
"Hotel close to race track."
Nice clean rooms, good staff and good breakfast.Close to race track and many places to shop and get food at good prices.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014