All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here60 North Promenade, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome location."
Great location of you wanted to be near the ocean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Excellent location"
Right on the beach! Awesome location. The staff were superior. We would stay again. Opt OUT of the breakfast thought. It was not worth adding any extra payment to your stay. Muffins, juice, bagels and grapefruit.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Comfy and great location."
Great location on the beach. Room had nice view. Nothing super fancy but worked great for a one night stay. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was the right amount to get us going for the day.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
melissa
"Our New Favorite Place"
We felt very welcome and comfortable. Plan to stay here on our next trip to Seaside. It's located right on the beach. We walked to restaurants and attractions. Our room was clean and quite.
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Older Hotel Close to the Beach"
Pros: Right on the beach and only about a block from the aquarium. Nice pool with a deep end over 7 feet. Large hot tub and a dry sauna. Free WiFi. Nice hotel staff. Tables in breakfast area look out on ocean. The beds were comfortable and lots of pillows. Cons: Our first impression there was some dog excrement on the landing. We realize it is pet friendly and sometimes messes happen before hotel staff can respond but this was dry. The decor was very dated with darker colors and those cheap plasticy looking bedspreads. The freezer door inside the mini fridge was broken. Wall heaters were used to heat and no air conditioning available. The portable fan was broken. Running the sink or flushing the toilet while someone was in the shower changed the water temperature.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Leah
"Don't stay on the first floor!"
Wasn't satisfied with the room at all...was not cleaned, not comfortable, most of the outlets not working, shower not working properly...etc.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend with kids"
Hotels.com was not specific when I made the reservation so when I arrived the hotel had me in a non-view room. Not happy. The room was oddly arranged with but the bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Renee
"Great...Great...Great"
Great place to stay. My kids and I stayed for two nights. The staff was friendly, and they had great amenities. Will visit again soon!!!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Meah
"Really enjoyed our 2 night getaway"
The friendly demeanor of the staff was suburb. They were very accommodating, we upgraded to the third floor for the little balcony. The view was wonderful, the location was great and the room was very comfy.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
For the cost of the room I was really disappointed. It was so small and only had 2 chairs. I was there with relatives that stayed in another room. They had a lot bigger room, had 6 chairs in the room, and a partial view of the ocean.She paid a lot less because she didn't have the full ocean view. I have stayed in motels that were way nicer for a lot less money! I would never stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not bad"
Service was fine, no complaints. Nothing fancy but it wasn't bad either. The housekeeping wasn't really much at all. They just took the garbage out, but the bed wasn't even made. I love the location though, right by the beach and in walking distance of everything. The rooms could use an update as well as the cable or tv looked old.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
Rachael
"Anniversary at Seashore Inn"
My husband and I hadn't been able to get away for our 40th June wedding anniversary. It was a much needed weekend getaway. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort and location of the Inn. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Hotel stay!"
The only good thing I found about this hotel was that it was located in front of the beach. Other than that, not too pleased with this hotel. Rooms didn't have A/C except for a old fan that kept falling down. I dont believe we would stay there again. Pool is not convenient and breakfast was NOT what we expected. When you see continental breakfast you expect more than just juice and a hard bagel. Very disappointed. Staff was very helpful when we arrived though, cant complain. We had an early check-in and they accommodated us early and called us when our rooms were ready.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Melissa A.
"Relaxed"
Wonderful place to stay. Perfect location.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
J_D
"Cute and basic"
Great location, friendly staff, and affordable compared to surrounding hotels. The only problem I had was that the pool/hot tub was only open until 10:00 pm, the "continental" breakfast was only bagels and muffins, and not all of the rooms had balconies to the outside. The beds weren't that bad, the bathroom didn't have a fan, it was clean and very basic. They offered a box of kindling, newspaper, and firewood for bonfires for $10, which I thought was great! I would definitely stay there again if it was only going to be for a couple days. If I choose to stay longer I would probably go with one of the rooms with an outside balcony and a full kitchen. The location was important so we were willing to forgo all of the fancy stuff. The staff definitely made up for it as well, they were very nice people.
4 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
Xak
"Great location for beach access and shopping."
There were quite a few very loud people next door, kids running up and down the walkways, just was too much. I look for peace and quiet on vacation. The location was perfect for walking on the beach and very close to the main shopping strip. The shower in our room was amazing.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
Kimberly
"location, location, location"
Friendly staff, continental breakfast, comfortable room, great price, perfect spot on the prom, my new seaside hotel.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Fantastic time"
We love it. It was ou 25th anniversary and spent it here. The place was great and the employees were friendly, helpful, and very sweet.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Great location right on the boardwalk / beach"
When I booked this hotel I did not know anything about it, I just knew I wanted a room that was on the beach. I picked this one because of the location and price (was one of the better prices for the location). I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room and the bed was really comfortable. The staff were all very friendly as well. The location was great and the view was spectacular. We were on the third floor and you could sit on the bed and see the ocean. The only thing I wish was different was the balcony, it was not big at all and you could hardly sit comfortably in a chair out there. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2012
Patti
"Another Pleasant Stay"
This is our 3rd time staying at this hotel, but the first time staying in a non-ocean-view room. It was a last-minute reservation, and there were no Ocean view rooms available. The room was very clean and welcoming though. There was no A/C, but its the Oregon coast, We opened up a window and the ocean breeze was great. Got a chance to enjoy the hot tub to rejuvinate my body from a long day of playing on the beach. Speaking of the beach, The Seashore Inn has and entrance directly onto the beach about a 100 feet from the "turnaround." GREAT LOCATION!: on the beach, and within WALKING distance to all the Broadway stores and attractions, as well as surrounding locations suck as the river rentals, and convention center, which was great because my wife is pregnant. Yeah, its an older building that could use a few updates here and there, but for the price and location, I have no complaints. I'll probably be staying there again
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
Weekend Get-away
"good location"
Recommend paying for an ocean view room. Balcony was small, but was nice to be able to stand out and enjoy the view. The beach access was also a huge plus!
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2012
shawn

The office smelled of urine. No tub, just this three by three by one foot thing.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"needs some TLC"
The hotel is in need of updating, The drapes in our room were falling apart, the carpet was torn and frayed-badly-and it has been a while since it was painted. We were very disappointed in the "continental breakfast". There was no where to sit and it was very limited in that it was muffins(one kind), bagels(one choice) yogourt and one choice of fruit. No coffee other than the "brew yourself" in the room. The location of the hotel was excellent.Close to the beach, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The owners would be wise to pay attention to some details. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2012
Marlene and Bob
"Nice View but that's about it"
It was ok. A little pricy for what you get but in peak season, I guess it makes sense. If I could do it all over again, I'd recommend staying in Cannon Beach over Seaside if you are a couple and not a family
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2012
Jordan

"Direkt in Strandnähe"
Der Aufenthalt war OK. Man bezahlt halt die Lage direkt am Strand und den Blick auf den Strand. Für die Durchreise OK, aber einen Daueraufenthalt stelle ich mir hier nicht vor. Das gilt aber für den ganzen Ort, der eher an Malle erinnert. Das Frühstück besteht nur aus abgepacktem Zeugs.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2012
2 night trip Apr 24, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Seashore Inn on the Beach

"Stay here every time!"
03/28/15 Melissa A Gresham, Oregon, United States
This is the most affordable hotel right on the beach with ocean view. I stay here every time I come to Seaside. The staff is so friendly and helpful! The pool is warm and even better the hot tub is actually Hot unlike most places that have luke warm hot tubs. I recommend it to everyone!
"Seaside is great"
03/22/15 905 toronto
Seaside Seashore Inn – Stayed 1 night, Queen Room Comprising of 2 buildings, we lucked out in being in the second building and still wound up with partial ocean view. Great boardwalk and picturesque area. Older room décor, well used but clean budget-decor digs. Price is expensive due to direct beach access and summer. Didn’t try out the pool – the inn is a pretty popular place and Seaside a very pretty beach town to relax in.
"A nice getaway"
03/17/15 cheign Washinton State
This is the best place to stay at Seaside Oregon. The room's are huge and very nice. The view of the beach from the room is amazing. Plus you are right off the beach about 5 steps and you are on the beach. The staff was amazing and very friendly. I will be staying here again.
"Very nice stay at the Seashore Inn...."
03/04/15 diekmanj McMinnville, Oregon
My husband booked the last available room for a 3-night stay at the Seashore Inn on the Beach for a beach trip for our anniversary. We'd never stayed there before, but really enjoyed it! Since they knew it was our anniversary, the staff surprised us with sparkling cider and glasses in our room! That was a fun surprise. Since it was the last available room (we stayed in June, part of peak season on the Oregon coast-also a big beach volleyball tournament going on), we ended up with a ground floor room in the building at the back of the parking lot-only a few rooms there. There is no view from there, as the main building is between you and the beach. But only a short walk across the parking lot, through the lobby and you're on the promenade. Our room was also next to the pool building...also very convenient. We enjoyed the pool, the beach, strolling the promenade, and fun activities in town. Our room was clean. The window looks out at the pool building and rose bushes (in bloom when we were there). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was fine-fruit, toast, juice, that sort of stuff. We really enjoyed eating breakfast in the lobby with the view of the prom and beach and the waves. The hotel has a great location right on the Promenade and beach! My favorite parts about it were the location and the pool. Oh, and there is a sand rinse station/faucet in the parking lot-very convenient. It's a nice older hotel. We had a very nice stay and really enjoyed staying there. I would stay there again.
"Cute place, with decent amenities"
01/30/15 GaymanFam
We really liked staying here. The room was laid out well and had a great view of the ocean. The bathroom area was spacious, and the room was clean. The only drawbacks I noted were that there was only one ice machine and it's on the third floor of the motel and the main office is only open until 10 p.m. Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel, especially for the price.
"Quick getaway"
01/10/15 Sueann R
Nice clean hotel and friendly staff. You can tell they are slowly updating. Our room was nice the carpet needed some work, but it was clean it had a super comfy bed and a beautiful view of the ocean, all in all a good hotel pick
"vacation"
11/15/14 Shannon R Portland, Oregon
I stayed two nights during the first week of November, it was my first time at Seashore Inn and it was really nice. The staff was friendly, the room was clean. I like the TV/DVD, microwave and mini fridge. I would sure like to come back again soon
"Nicer than expected"
10/29/14 LMCG224 Lewiston, Idaho
Older, but renovated hotel right on the beach and promenade. Location cannot be beat. Room was not huge, but had all the basic amenities and a comfy bed. There is a bug picture window with small windows that open. A nice little plus was the box fan in the room to help circulate the air. Tried out the hot tub, but not the pool. Breakfast was very light, muffins, juice, coffee, but better than nothing offered by most hotels. Very quiet. Wifi worked ok. The shower was a bit awkward, It seemed to have been renovated, but the shower head didn't move and was at a weird angle. Our shower curtain smelled a little moldy, but otherwise everything else seemed clean. There was a nice array of movies and games for rainy days, and beach chairs and toys in the office. Staff was nice enough, did offer a good recommendation for dinner. Norma's right around the corner. Overall decent stay.
"No hot water"
10/22/14 Ajones89
I had no hot water in my room during my 4 night stay. When speaking with hotel staff I was basically told because I was too busy to go to the 9th ice to complain that I was out of luck. Terrible customer service attitude. Smelled like mildew in hallway. Not happy at all. And completely unsatisfied with desk staff response.
"Nice, older hotel on the beach."
10/18/14 michael_smith56 Renton, Washington
Although a bit older and surrounded by newer fancier hotels, this was a good choice for a short stay with close access to the beach, local restaurants, and shopping. The staff was friendly and helpful; the room comfortable and a decent size. Renovations have kept the property in good condition.