All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
60 North Promenade, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Poor vibe
"Great views"
Definitely dated, but overall clean. Beds were comfortable, nice Hi-Def TV, shower was fine, free wifi is good. The oceanfront room views are worth a million bucks.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful! Will stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
"Overpriced. Loud. Friendly staff."
Meh. I had low expectations going in, which is what kept me from being completely disappointed. This hotel is very dated. The service was friendly and helpful. One major drawback was the constant smell of cigarettes. Every single time we walked passed the entrance to the hotel under the canopy at least one employee was smoking. You literally walked through clouds of smoke to get through the front door. This was a major turn off for me and my family. Our room happened to have a nice sliding door with a partial view of the ocean. The huge sliding glass door was so dirty though, you could barely see through it. It had some serious water build up and likely just needed a thorough cleaning. The beds were terrible hard and uncomfortable. The room was LOUD. There was a whirling sound right outside our door, and the fridge must have been on the fritz as it made two different sounds, all.night.long. This hotel isn't terrible, but I feel overpriced. If you're used to something even as basic as a Best Western or even a Days Inn, etc... you'll be disappointed.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Dreary Oregon Getaway"
Admittedly, I wasn't expecting much from Seashore Inn. However, upon my arrival and proceeding stay, I was quite pleased with it. The front desk clerk was friendly, responsive, and answered all of my questions. I'm still impressed with the front desk here. I think this is the best experience I have ever had with hotel staff. While my room wasn't on the beach side of the hotel, I was still able to see the beach and ocean from my second floor room. The room itself was large, comfortable, and had a large shower with a reasonably placed shower head height (a common problem I encounter). From what I could tell, the room doesn't have AC, but it did have a functioning heater, which was nice for a cold December night. The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. There was a pot to make coffee and tea and refrigerator in the room, but I didn't use either of them. The breakfast is a little limited, but it had everything I liked (oatmeal, muffins, bananas, and excellent coffee). Seashore Inn's proximity to food and shopping makes it ideal for those who enjoy such activities. Personally, I thought staying next to the beach was the best part. Overall, I believe that Seashore Inn is a great hotel for the value, and I intend to stay here again when I come through Seashore later this year.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Jacob
"Ok for th money"
This was a couple days get a way. The room was ok , didn't appear to be very clean.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Close to beach."
Good location. I was in the annex building which was a little run down. Jacuzzi was broken. Staff was very nice. Continental Breakfast was very lacking in items no juice or anything other to drink than coffee.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Don
"Cozy hotel room!"
Overall, the hotel provided a nice getaway for a great girls' weekend with my sisters. The room was great; however, the hotel itself could use a few cosmetic updates and general maintenance of the exterior. I also appreciated the attentiveness of the hotel staff.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Hannah
"An Extremely Pleasant Surprise"
WE were there for a bridge convention and wanted to be near the beach. We read both good and bad reviews about Seashore Inn so we weren't sure what we were getting into. The people who wrote bad reviews must have been of the type who are impossible to please. Yes the building is old but it was clean and the staff was not only helpful, but friendly. And there is no possible way to improve on the location as it was right on the beach. The hotel was decorated with all sorts of beautiful fresh flowers. The parking was excellent. Also, the continental breakfast was in a cozy place overlooking the beach.
5 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
Kathleen
"Ok if you just want a very basic room on the ocean"
We stayed for 2 nights over a weekend. Hotel is definitely old. Rooms have some updates, but still feels old. No AC. They gave you a box fan, which made it feel cheap. Beds are comfy. Free breakfast nothing to write home about. Location is awesome. Right on the beach and close to shops, bars and restaurants!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Kristy
"Oceanfront, but Overpriced"
This place wasn't the worst, but it was definitely too much money for how outdated it was. Also, it was not super clean, we could tell our room had not been vacuumed, so that was gross. Without warning, they stuck us out in this little fourplex annex that maybe used to be apartments, that was kinda creepy. Staff was friendly, though. And surprisingly, she beds were super comfortable!
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Courtney
"We've had better, but we've had worse..."
This hotel was amazing for location! And the staff was wonderful and very friendly! But the room comfort was not the best. The bed was terribly soft. The room did not have air-conditioning, which you'd think would not have been a problem considering the temps dropped to the 60's at night. But the windows in the room that actually opened were very small so it was hard to get air flow into the room to cool it down.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
The room was just ok but the view was amazing.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
bonnie
Great location on the beach but a little run down especially for the high prices you pay!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Excellent location"
excellent location for the beach & walk to shopping. Leave the car at the motel. Clean rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"location excellent"
made late reservation and room availability limited. You need to go out for breakfast but short walk to several places. Lots of nighttime noise between partiers and garbage trucks
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
jeff
"Not bad, but you get what you pay for"
A cute/clean little room. The only complaint I have would be the smoking area (picnic bench & smoking posts) are located right out front of my room. Every time we would come and go, we were forced to smell cigarettes (and pot). Not only this, but the staff would smoke out here as well. This smoking section is also across from the main entrance. Very tacky!!!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice hotel right on the beach."
This hotel is not fancy, but neither is the price. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We walked right out their door onto the beach. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"ocean view was a parking lot"
It was disappointing because I paid for a ocean view but my view was the parking lot/street. Turns out I paid more through Expedia than if I would have just been a walk in. Staff was kind, I give them that. On the beach so I can't complain too much about access. The rooms are very dated, it's an older place but by the pictures it looked a little "newer". Aw, the magic of the camera angle. Parking is difficult at best, prepare yourself for door dings. The pool area is in an out building which is fine but it too needs some help. Wear and tear throughout the years is quite obvious and I questioned the staff as far as cleaning it regularly. It was a little smelly in there, especially the hot tub. I have decided never to use Expedia again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice, on the beach"
Seaside is a great place to go to, and this is a good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Ryan
The rooms were too expensive because they had no ocean view the rooms were not clean and the water was too hot. Rooms in need of repair.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Great location, comfortable room and good continental breakfast. Older hotel so don't expect perfection. Staff was great.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
recfowler
"Would not recommend"
When I arrived the room smelled like smoke and didn't seem very well kept up. Going through cancer treatment, I was not able to stand the smell and had to change motels. The staff was very nice about allowing me to cancel my reservation.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
A very comfortable place to stay. Great view and easy access to beach. Very quiet.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
The manager wanted to charge me for extra coffee. Had to ask the maid to come back in to clean the crumbs off the table. One trip per person for the tiny continental breakfast. Over all a nice place with updated room
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Love how this hotel was in perfect walking distance to everything. Had a great time. Even had a little laundry room. Perfect. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
jamie
"Fantastic staff, dirty rooms but great location"
Staff was awesome, but the rooms could use a good cleaning - the window tracks were full of dirt and dead bugs, it was gross. Wear your shoes at all times, do not go barefoot onthe carpet!! It was run down and needed a deep clean, but great location and great staff.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"great staff but the rooms need lots of work"
Excellent service and location rooms are small and need to be updated.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Maybe stay"
Location was great, right on prom & quiet to the prom. Rooms need upgrading, however, the baths have been upgraded & nice. Furniture is old, carpet needs to be changed. The room smelled fresh, not musty & bed was very comfy.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Good hotel. Wonderful pool, hot tub and sauna. Even better, on the beach.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
We were put in a 4 room building old and dirty. The beds were good though. I don't know what the actual rooms looked like where we were put in the nasty building.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Jolene
"Close tho the Beach and a Comfy bed"
The hotel was close to the beach and Jill at the front desk was very helpful, the rooms are really out dates and they have an old stale smell to them. I honestly feel like I over paid for the room and would not return to that hotel for another stay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Honest Truth
"Okay, BUT"
An older facility with a super location and lower rates. Has not been maintained to keep up with wear and tear. Staff very nice. Housekeeping needed specific verbal requests before anything was done. Other hotels have a fixed procedure every day without being asked.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
solo senior
"Ocean view rooms are a must!"
Thought I had reserved the ocean view, my mistake, those rooms are updated and beautiful! Ended up in another room that was less satisfying. Still, the staff was as accommodating as possible for such a busy weekend (there was no vacancy) I would give them a 5 star rating for hospitality, next time I will just make sure I am making the correct reservation!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Pictures are a lie"
The pictures of the rooms online are not true to the actual rooms at this hotel. I don't know where they got the online photos but it certainly wasn't in the rooms at this hotel. They are dark, old and dirty. The front lobby is a mess and doesn't even look like a business. It looks like people are living in the back room, people in pajamas were walking in and out of the back room. The lobby may as well have been their living area. Very unprofessional, we asked for our money back and are still waiting to see if that actually comes through or not.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"perfect getaway"
Came after prom and it was such an amazing trip. The room was very clean and that's all that matters to me. Very friendly staff and they serve Good coffee all day. They have extra towels provided for you for the beach,And also sell firewood. Really good location and the price was perfect. Will stay here again
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Family tri[p"
Was VERY pleased with ALL staff, cleanliness, comfort
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Older but very nice and comfortable hotel"
Came to the coast for a girls weekend and wine walk. Found this hotel. Very close to where we would be spending our time. It was very private in our building across the parking lot and the beds were very comfortable....very comfortable. We will use them for the next outing.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Right on the beach, clean, friendly, great value."
Had a great room that looked out at the ocean, beautiful view. Great access to the beach and fantastic location to the middle of Seaside. Room was basic but clean and staff were friendly. This is a super value for the price, would definitely stay again. The only issue was loud partiers on the beach at night, but nothing the hotel can do about that.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Solid Hotel"
Very solid Hotel for the money. Will stay there again the next time
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Hotel staff were very accommodating!"
The hotel is right on the beach.. The staff were very friendly.. The rooms are a little outdated but the bed was comfortable. The staff is the best!!
Other trip May 8, 2015
Lynnette
"Great location!"
Location is what you pay for! Hotel is old and poorly remodeled,heavy dust under microwave and old carpet. Can't beat the view!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Lyle
"awesome location."
Great location of you wanted to be near the ocean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"I love staying here."
The hotel is well kept-up, and the remodeled bathroom was lovely. Although I always get a "non-view" room, I can always see the beach and ocean from my room; the view from some rooms is not completely unobstructed, but some of the rooms do have a completely unobstructed view.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Ann
"Excellent location"
Right on the beach! Awesome location. The staff were superior. We would stay again. Opt OUT of the breakfast thought. It was not worth adding any extra payment to your stay. Muffins, juice, bagels and grapefruit.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Non-ocean front rooms leave a lot to be desired"
I was shocked at the price I paid for a city-view room. I'm assuming by the photos on the website that the ocean front rooms have been updated, but the room I stayed in (2nd building back by the pool, across the parking lot) was really quite awful. The carpet is gross, thread-bare stuff that was probably in need of replacement 10 years ago. Ancient bed spread on the bed. The room just smelled old and musty. Everything needs to be updated in there. There was an earwig in the bathtub and mold along one of the windows (that I only noticed when I opened it to air out the room when I went to dinner) but everything else was pretty clean. The staff were super friendly and I didn't bother them with my disappointment with the room as there wasn't anything that could be done immediately to fix the situation (no vacancy and I didn't want to pay the cancellation fee). Their "light" continental breakfast is just that, nothing great- a muffin or a bagel, OJ and an orange. All in all, I'm still reeling from paying such a high price for such a dilapidated room. I realize now that most of the cost is paying for proximity to the ocean, but at the end of the day, they need to take some of their profits and put it back into the hotel.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Holly
"Comfy and great location."
Great location on the beach. Room had nice view. Nothing super fancy but worked great for a one night stay. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was the right amount to get us going for the day.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
melissa
"the location is the best part"
The staff were very nice. And the view was nice. But the room was outdated and had a smell. The shower also didn't drain. And the floors still had hair bands from the people before us which made me question how well they cleaned.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Amazing location!"
Needs a little TLC and some updates though. Staff was great and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great hotel close to the beach and shops"
The hotel staff is great! Hotels.com falsely described our room and were no help to try and resolve it.The hotel manager gave us a discount because of the misunderstanding. I felt bad that the hotel had to reimburse us and felt like Hotels.com should've. I would highly recommend this hotel. Beds are comfy, the beach is right out the backdoor and the main strip with all the shops is all within walking distance. I would not book with Hotels.com again. If you have any issues customer service is very rude and unwilling to help resolve. If you find a good deal call the hotel and they will match it and eliminate the middle man.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
lucas
"The Fecalshore Inn"
THE ABSOLUTE WORST HOTEL STAY I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!! We were charged what I would normally pay for a presidential suite and got a damp, sticky, nasty storage room! This place should get a grip on reality. If your gonna charge Hilton prices you'd better have something higher quality than a Motel 6 in the ghetto than rents by the hour.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015