All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
60 North Promenade, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Maybe stay"
Location was great, right on prom & quiet to the prom. Rooms need upgrading, however, the baths have been upgraded & nice. Furniture is old, carpet needs to be changed. The room smelled fresh, not musty & bed was very comfy.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2015
We were put in a 4 room building old and dirty. The beds were good though. I don't know what the actual rooms looked like where we were put in the nasty building.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Jolene
"perfect getaway"
Came after prom and it was such an amazing trip. The room was very clean and that's all that matters to me. Very friendly staff and they serve Good coffee all day. They have extra towels provided for you for the beach,And also sell firewood. Really good location and the price was perfect. Will stay here again
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Older but very nice and comfortable hotel"
Came to the coast for a girls weekend and wine walk. Found this hotel. Very close to where we would be spending our time. It was very private in our building across the parking lot and the beds were very comfortable....very comfortable. We will use them for the next outing.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Right on the beach, clean, friendly, great value."
Had a great room that looked out at the ocean, beautiful view. Great access to the beach and fantastic location to the middle of Seaside. Room was basic but clean and staff were friendly. This is a super value for the price, would definitely stay again. The only issue was loud partiers on the beach at night, but nothing the hotel can do about that.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Solid Hotel"
Very solid Hotel for the money. Will stay there again the next time
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"awesome location."
Great location of you wanted to be near the ocean.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"I love staying here."
The hotel is well kept-up, and the remodeled bathroom was lovely. Although I always get a "non-view" room, I can always see the beach and ocean from my room; the view from some rooms is not completely unobstructed, but some of the rooms do have a completely unobstructed view.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Ann
"Excellent location"
Right on the beach! Awesome location. The staff were superior. We would stay again. Opt OUT of the breakfast thought. It was not worth adding any extra payment to your stay. Muffins, juice, bagels and grapefruit.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Non-ocean front rooms leave a lot to be desired"
I was shocked at the price I paid for a city-view room. I'm assuming by the photos on the website that the ocean front rooms have been updated, but the room I stayed in (2nd building back by the pool, across the parking lot) was really quite awful. The carpet is gross, thread-bare stuff that was probably in need of replacement 10 years ago. Ancient bed spread on the bed. The room just smelled old and musty. Everything needs to be updated in there. There was an earwig in the bathtub and mold along one of the windows (that I only noticed when I opened it to air out the room when I went to dinner) but everything else was pretty clean. The staff were super friendly and I didn't bother them with my disappointment with the room as there wasn't anything that could be done immediately to fix the situation (no vacancy and I didn't want to pay the cancellation fee). Their "light" continental breakfast is just that, nothing great- a muffin or a bagel, OJ and an orange. All in all, I'm still reeling from paying such a high price for such a dilapidated room. I realize now that most of the cost is paying for proximity to the ocean, but at the end of the day, they need to take some of their profits and put it back into the hotel.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Holly
"Comfy and great location."
Great location on the beach. Room had nice view. Nothing super fancy but worked great for a one night stay. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was the right amount to get us going for the day.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
melissa
"the location is the best part"
The staff were very nice. And the view was nice. But the room was outdated and had a smell. The shower also didn't drain. And the floors still had hair bands from the people before us which made me question how well they cleaned.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Amazing location!"
Needs a little TLC and some updates though. Staff was great and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Our New Favorite Place"
We felt very welcome and comfortable. Plan to stay here on our next trip to Seaside. It's located right on the beach. We walked to restaurants and attractions. Our room was clean and quite.
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Place Right On The promenade!! Excellent!!"
Stayed one night and arrived late in the evening. Staff at front desk were amazing very friendly. Rooms were clean and enjoyable. I had a partial ocean view and that was unexpected and really nice. Everything in the room was really clean and nice. Enjoyed the coffee in the rooms very much and bathroom amenities were great. This is an excellent location right at the beach, close to all shopping, attractions!! Will definitely be coming back again!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Deanna
"nice place to stay"
weather was great the room was very clean through out . ocean view, handy to everything. easy walking distance to anything in town . staff was helpful and very nice . we will be going back in the future . nonsmoking rooms was a plus for us . beds were quite comfortable . you should try this place .
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
mickel
Good location on the beach near all of the shops and restaurants. Rooms facing the ocean are more expensive but nicer. Our room was in the back building. It seemed dated, but it was larger than expected in size and it was clean. This would not be considered a high end hotel, but was good for a quick family trip to the beach.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Older Hotel Close to the Beach"
Pros: Right on the beach and only about a block from the aquarium. Nice pool with a deep end over 7 feet. Large hot tub and a dry sauna. Free WiFi. Nice hotel staff. Tables in breakfast area look out on ocean. The beds were comfortable and lots of pillows. Cons: Our first impression there was some dog excrement on the landing. We realize it is pet friendly and sometimes messes happen before hotel staff can respond but this was dry. The decor was very dated with darker colors and those cheap plasticy looking bedspreads. The freezer door inside the mini fridge was broken. Wall heaters were used to heat and no air conditioning available. The portable fan was broken. Running the sink or flushing the toilet while someone was in the shower changed the water temperature.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Leah
"Don't stay on the first floor!"
Wasn't satisfied with the room at all...was not cleaned, not comfortable, most of the outlets not working, shower not working properly...etc.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend with kids"
Hotels.com was not specific when I made the reservation so when I arrived the hotel had me in a non-view room. Not happy. The room was oddly arranged with but the bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Renee
"Great...Great...Great"
Great place to stay. My kids and I stayed for two nights. The staff was friendly, and they had great amenities. Will visit again soon!!!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Meah
"Really enjoyed our 2 night getaway"
The friendly demeanor of the staff was suburb. They were very accommodating, we upgraded to the third floor for the little balcony. The view was wonderful, the location was great and the room was very comfy.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
For the cost of the room I was really disappointed. It was so small and only had 2 chairs. I was there with relatives that stayed in another room. They had a lot bigger room, had 6 chairs in the room, and a partial view of the ocean.She paid a lot less because she didn't have the full ocean view. I have stayed in motels that were way nicer for a lot less money! I would never stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not bad"
Service was fine, no complaints. Nothing fancy but it wasn't bad either. The housekeeping wasn't really much at all. They just took the garbage out, but the bed wasn't even made. I love the location though, right by the beach and in walking distance of everything. The rooms could use an update as well as the cable or tv looked old.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
Rachael
"Anniversary at Seashore Inn"
My husband and I hadn't been able to get away for our 40th June wedding anniversary. It was a much needed weekend getaway. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort and location of the Inn. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Hotel stay!"
The only good thing I found about this hotel was that it was located in front of the beach. Other than that, not too pleased with this hotel. Rooms didn't have A/C except for a old fan that kept falling down. I dont believe we would stay there again. Pool is not convenient and breakfast was NOT what we expected. When you see continental breakfast you expect more than just juice and a hard bagel. Very disappointed. Staff was very helpful when we arrived though, cant complain. We had an early check-in and they accommodated us early and called us when our rooms were ready.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Melissa A.
"Relaxed"
Wonderful place to stay. Perfect location.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
J_D
"Cute and basic"
Great location, friendly staff, and affordable compared to surrounding hotels. The only problem I had was that the pool/hot tub was only open until 10:00 pm, the "continental" breakfast was only bagels and muffins, and not all of the rooms had balconies to the outside. The beds weren't that bad, the bathroom didn't have a fan, it was clean and very basic. They offered a box of kindling, newspaper, and firewood for bonfires for $10, which I thought was great! I would definitely stay there again if it was only going to be for a couple days. If I choose to stay longer I would probably go with one of the rooms with an outside balcony and a full kitchen. The location was important so we were willing to forgo all of the fancy stuff. The staff definitely made up for it as well, they were very nice people.
4 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
Xak
"Great location for beach access and shopping."
There were quite a few very loud people next door, kids running up and down the walkways, just was too much. I look for peace and quiet on vacation. The location was perfect for walking on the beach and very close to the main shopping strip. The shower in our room was amazing.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
Kimberly
"location, location, location"
Friendly staff, continental breakfast, comfortable room, great price, perfect spot on the prom, my new seaside hotel.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Fantastic time"
We love it. It was ou 25th anniversary and spent it here. The place was great and the employees were friendly, helpful, and very sweet.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Great location right on the boardwalk / beach"
When I booked this hotel I did not know anything about it, I just knew I wanted a room that was on the beach. I picked this one because of the location and price (was one of the better prices for the location). I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room and the bed was really comfortable. The staff were all very friendly as well. The location was great and the view was spectacular. We were on the third floor and you could sit on the bed and see the ocean. The only thing I wish was different was the balcony, it was not big at all and you could hardly sit comfortably in a chair out there. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2012
Patti
"Another Pleasant Stay"
This is our 3rd time staying at this hotel, but the first time staying in a non-ocean-view room. It was a last-minute reservation, and there were no Ocean view rooms available. The room was very clean and welcoming though. There was no A/C, but its the Oregon coast, We opened up a window and the ocean breeze was great. Got a chance to enjoy the hot tub to rejuvinate my body from a long day of playing on the beach. Speaking of the beach, The Seashore Inn has and entrance directly onto the beach about a 100 feet from the "turnaround." GREAT LOCATION!: on the beach, and within WALKING distance to all the Broadway stores and attractions, as well as surrounding locations suck as the river rentals, and convention center, which was great because my wife is pregnant. Yeah, its an older building that could use a few updates here and there, but for the price and location, I have no complaints. I'll probably be staying there again
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
Weekend Get-away
"good location"
Recommend paying for an ocean view room. Balcony was small, but was nice to be able to stand out and enjoy the view. The beach access was also a huge plus!
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2012
shawn

The office smelled of urine. No tub, just this three by three by one foot thing.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"needs some TLC"
The hotel is in need of updating, The drapes in our room were falling apart, the carpet was torn and frayed-badly-and it has been a while since it was painted. We were very disappointed in the "continental breakfast". There was no where to sit and it was very limited in that it was muffins(one kind), bagels(one choice) yogourt and one choice of fruit. No coffee other than the "brew yourself" in the room. The location of the hotel was excellent.Close to the beach, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The owners would be wise to pay attention to some details. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2012
Marlene and Bob
"Nice View but that's about it"
It was ok. A little pricy for what you get but in peak season, I guess it makes sense. If I could do it all over again, I'd recommend staying in Cannon Beach over Seaside if you are a couple and not a family
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2012
Jordan

"Direkt in Strandnähe"
Der Aufenthalt war OK. Man bezahlt halt die Lage direkt am Strand und den Blick auf den Strand. Für die Durchreise OK, aber einen Daueraufenthalt stelle ich mir hier nicht vor. Das gilt aber für den ganzen Ort, der eher an Malle erinnert. Das Frühstück besteht nur aus abgepacktem Zeugs.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2012
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Seashore Inn on the Beach

"Alright."
07/02/15 pnw541780 Portland, Oregon
The hotel is nice, for the location.It was approximately 1:30 when we arrived at the hotel and we understood that check in is not guaranteed until 4.We walked in told them our names and before we could even ask if we could leave our car here a women rudely interrupted and said "You know your room isnt ready check in isnt guaranteed until 4" This place is not that pet friendly. They allow dogs but they weren't that nice to us about our dog. We stayed in a pet designated room and the room has hard flooring and upon walking in you could tell the floors were not that clean as we had to sweep some cereal that was left from the previous people. Overall they weren't that friendly or pet friendly. There is better hotels to choose from. Won't be staying here next time.
"So disappointed"
06/27/15 Jessica-Robbin
The price was way too high for what we got. There was a giant hole in the window screen which I plugged up with a cup to keep the bugs out while we slept. The beds were very uncomfortable. There had been something spilled on the wall/ floor (possibly soda) that had not been cleaned up. The tiny cubicle of a shower went back and forth from scalding hot to ice cold. The room and decor was plain to a fault. Not comfortable at all. Around 8:30 in the morning repair work began in front of our window so we had to close the curtains all morning instead of at least enjoying the ocean view. We didn't have much contact with the staff. The one compliment I can give is that the pool/ hot tub was clean. We will not stay there again.
"Awesome location"
06/14/15 Paulas5458549 Lacey, Washington
Older hotel right on the promenade and beach in Seaside OR. The location is excellent. About 1/2 block from Broadway which is the main drag in Seaside, walking distance to everything. The decor in the hotel is quaint but very cute. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and shower was awesome. Only negative thing was the balcony, very narrow, could barely fit a chair on the balcony and if you did get a chair out there anyone else coming out had to climb over you. Price was great, much less than other ocean front hotels. If I went to Seaside again I would stay there but probably won't stay in Seaside again, too busy and too many people for me!
"Friendly, comfortable and great location"
06/13/15 Bernard M Vancouver, Canada
A fine enough place to stay. The folks that run it are friendly, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, the location perfect and the price was reasonable. Prior to arrival we were worried by some reviews on TripAdvisor prior to checking in but were more than happy with this hotel. Worry 1 was the condition of the room, but room 246 was fine: a great bed, clean bathroom with powerful shower and a FANTASTIC view of the beach and sea. Worry 2 was the wifi but we got 5 devices connected right away and it delivered well enough for YouTube videos and general surfing. Cons The breakfast could definitely be improved upon - light Continental breakfast was indeed light. The pool and hot tub area, while perfectly serviceable, could use a sprucing up.
"Quaint hotel with amazing view of the beach "
06/07/15 Carrie3976 Boise, Idaho
Location, location, location. This place is right on the beach which is perfect and within walking distance to area restaurants and stores. Had a room with no ocean view but could still see the ocean from our room. Room is big enough. Love the laundry facilities. The people that work here are wonderful and make you feel right at home. The place is not fancy but fits in well with Seaside. Love it and will be back.
"Meh and Unfriendly "
06/03/15 Soccerdad1979 Dickinson
Walked in and was greeted nicely but that's where it ended. "Your room is over there" with a point. The first star comes from the view. It's great. No doubt. Next star comes for the bed also great. Rest of the room was meh and needs updating. Felt like mid 80's. Also, don't be scared of the morning front desk girl. I think her face is permanently set to "disapproval " and she may be a mute because she never greets you. Just because I have already paid doesn't mean you should stop being nice to me. Described breakfast as "old school". Well it's a bagel and juice. At $120 a night I expect more. Pool was ok but should be cleaned more.
"On the Beach"
05/29/15 George D Las Vegas, Nevada
Older place that could use a few updates. The people who work there are very freindly and helpful. There is a light breakfast available. The wi-fi is free. The view of the sunset is outstanding. You can just park your car and walk to restaurants, bars and shops or walk the sidewalk along the beach. The room is nice size and clean.
"As expected"
05/27/15 Steven W Fallbrook, California
This is a simple hotel on the beach. The location is excellent but the hotel need updating. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. They do offer free wi-fi. The area does have plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
"Second Visit in a Year"
05/26/15 Kathryn R Las Vegas
We just love this place. Older, quiet on the ocean front. The people who work here are so friendly and helpful. The room is a good size with a large picture window overlooking the beach. Within walking distance of shopping and a variety of fresh-food restaurants and bars. We parked the car for three days and walked everywhere. Highly recommend.
"Smell ya later "
05/25/15 Paula M
Hotel rooms that charge $150 a night should not smell like the curtains and linens have not been washed in years. Buy some fabric freshener or something. We had open windows and turn on fan to filter the smell of grandmas house out of the air. There are no fans or AC running which means the rooms are sitting with no air moving. Windows with Ocean view are so dirty you can not enjoy the view you paid much more above a block in land.