All hotels in Ibiza, Spain
Av. Pedro Matutes Noguera,107IbizaIbiza07817Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Algarb

"Great location, good food and the staff is AMAZING!!"
04/14/16 GabryNorthLondon London, United Kingdom
Even though we are Palladium Club members (which we love!) at times, we have also been going back to the Algarb throughout our decade in visiting Ibiza! If you are looking for a fantastic location, good food (we choose the all inclusive package) and even relax, this is the place for you! There is also a small shop in the hotel with essentials and extras for your convenience. Everything is at easy reach, you step out of the hotel and you are in the vibrant Platja D'En Bossa+ The hotel is literally on the beachfront and the seaview is gorgeous. A very 'decent quality deal at a decent price'.. The personnel is great, so patient and helpful in fact, we would like to thank everyone for making us feel so ever welcome each time :) Señora Paquita y Señores Jose y Manuel at the reception Senores Julian y Juani and lovely Irina at el bar de la piscina todos los 'chicos and chicas' de el Restaurante Algarb (Hola 'restaurante' soy la Pantona!! =D) I am sorry I don't remember everybody's name...Juan?? and also la senora que por la mañana, cocina las mejores pancakes del mundo!! I apologise for not mentioning all...but we certainly appreciate you.. We are the English husband/Italian wife =D Happy that the summer is around the corner and so are we..
"Disgusting customer service - left 2 girls stranded out on the street all night at 11.30pm"
04/01/16 Theresa C
We booked here for 3 nights. Two rooms, 4 people. We were meeting our friends at the hotel as they had arrived earlier. As we arrived at the hotel at 11.30pm at night - we realised we had got out of the taxi and left our bag with our passports, Money, Phone and other stuff in it under the seat. We asked the hotel to call the taxi rank which they did but they couldn't locate the bag. So Two women on our own Extremely stressed as late at night and no money, passports or phones between us the hotel manager refused to let us check in to the hotel without passports. I had a copy of my passport sent over via email and they still refused to accept us even though we had copies of our passport and our friend had offered to pay the room on their cards until we got the bag back - . The hotel manager was disgusting, Rude, unhelpful and extremely unsympathetic to our situation - He left us out on the street all night as couldn't check in anywhere. Probably one of the most stressful situations I have ever been in - We emailed the hotel several times after and they didn't respond,m Worse customer service i have had in my life I only hope his wife mother or daughter is never in that situation.. .I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO BOOK THIS HOTEL AND I HAVE ADVISED EVERYONE I KNOW IN IBIZA TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS THE SAME
"Sea front"
03/28/16 Alex_Ferrandes Spain
Positive Location: close to restaurants, shops and clubs. But not as close to clubs to hear noise. Literally sea front. Main low costs ferry to Formentera (ex: aqua bus) leaves from Playa em bossa, 5 minutes walking from the hotel. Negative Internet: we have been told by phone that the wifi was free but actually it is free only in the lounge. It is very expensive to get it in your room and the connection is poor.
"Very nice hotel"
03/13/16 AnastasiaPopoviciu Cluj-Napoca, Romania
We have spent our vacation in Ibiza last year. It was the second consecutive time at this hotel. We enjoyed the stay. We were very lucky to receive the see front-view terrace. The hotel has a good value for its price. The rooms are beeing cleaned every day. Very good location just about 5-7 min walk to ushuaia. The restaurant offers breakfast, half board or full board. He chose the half board package. I think this part is very important. We didn t have to bother in order to search food options in plaja den bossa. Although there are a lot of places to eat on plaja den bossa, the food is pricey and the half board option was a good choice. Overall a very good quality hotel for its price.
"Good value for money!"
03/08/16 Sue B Southport, United Kingdom
I have been to Ibiza several times now and this was my first stay in this hotel. The hotel is ideal to stay in as it is in a central location in Bossa. We had a lovely sea view from our room and it is just a short walk to the Jet Apartments, Bora Bora and other pubs/bars. Sankeys is just across the road and Space and Ushuaia are only a 5-10 min walk away passing many cocktail bars on the way. There are a number of fast food restaurants/restauarnats and shops right on the doorstep. You get what you pay for with this hotel. The rooms are clean but basic and If you are looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful to get your head down after a night of partying then this hotel is ideal for you.
"Holiday "
02/22/16 Julie M
I've been going to Ibiza many years and this is central in bossa. The sea view rooms are incredible. The only downside in this hotel were the very pushy security guards if you had music or any attempt of enjoying yourself after 10pm. May I add it's Ibiza. Staff are friendly and reasonably sized we were self catering and had no fridge etc as a think at other parts of year this is more all inclusive hotel.
"Good value for money "
02/20/16 suselek202 Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
The hotel is in a decent location in the heart of playa den bossa beach and many restaurants and cafes close by. It’s a 30’ walk from Ibiza town which is highly recommended. Very specious clean room, and very friendly staff. Food was average, but good variety. For a small tip you will get a very nice strong drink. Just one tip😄 Easter festival is a mistake. Do not expect a lot from it. Overall good value for money in excellent location.
"Get what you pay for!"
02/09/16 Rc_1201
Great location if you are in Ibiza to party. Sankeys is just across the road and then round the corner you have Jet Apartments, Space etc. Room is clean can't ask for much more. Wifi is really bad though takes ages to load if you want to listen to music on your speakers end up using 3G. We got landed in a room with a connecting door so we heard the couple every morning having a bath which sounded like a bit more than just a bath some mornings. I'd stay here again as its close to everything and the rooms are fine as you are only there to get ready and have a power nap.
"Does what it says on the tin with a few surprises"
02/09/16 ValentineFarris London, United Kingdom
I want to preface this review with two points. Firstly i went the week after the majority of the closing parties so I can't comment on what its like during peak times. Secondly I went here via a fantastically cheap voucher. 250£ for 2 people, 5 nights, all inclusive and flights. That being said i wasn't expecting much. The room was adequate but had a really good view towards the castle which was fantastic. At the end of the day though there wasn't much time spent in the room so I wasn't too bothered beyond it being clean which it was. the pool area etc was ok, had good access to the beach but it looked like it was the end of season and a bit tatty, then again what do you expect? Alcohol was free flowing and the staff were generally nice, however did look a little they'd been there for the whole season and were a tad grumpy some time, but then again so would I. The only thing was after having quite a lot of gin on the first couple of nights I saw the bar being cleaned with the gin I'd been drinking... Whilst I'm sure its perfectly good for that I don't want to see that after i've just order some! The food was excellent though. I initially had banked on having to eat out a lot but in truth ate out only a couple of times. The freshly cooked pasta was a really nice touch and the roasted meat section was fantastic. It's not Michelin star but more than goes beyond what you'd expect. All tasted really fresh and was something we'd absolutely go back for again. The location was great, myself and my girlfriend even walked to the castle (took about an hour and the road signs are useless, use your gut!) and back. Also very close to the ferry over to the other islands. All in all we had a fantastic time and would come again!
"Just felt sick after all-inclusive alcohol"
01/16/16 Abdulla A
Spent 2 nights in this hotel. It was a bit older than I expected. Taxi charged me 15 euros roundway to Pacha club. Rented a car for a day in the office next to the hotel. It had a free parking. But I am sure alcohol that is served in here is sooo bad. But overall impression was not so bad.