All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
488/800 Bo Bae TowerDamrongrak Road, Klong Mahanak, BangkokBangkok10100Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Service is adequate
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
"Prince Palace Hotel"
My stay was ok great breakfast .
3 night trip Apr 4, 2016
Overall it was a good experience except for the wifi. Booked the room with wifi ended up getting the service only in the lby which was an inconvenience
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
"Very nice hotel"
HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE. only PROBLEM IS LOCATION AS FAR AS FINDING PLACES TO EAT . EVEN THE STREET FOOD IS NOT AROUND THIS AREA
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
wendell
"Amazing hotel for price"
If you're looking for an upscale hotel for a hostel price this is your hotel. It's located within walking distance of many big tourist attractions/temples. Has rooftop pools/restaurants (9 different restaurants), free buffet breakfast and lovely rooms. We looked forward to cutting our days short and relaxing at the hotel pool for the evening. Great hotels E the price!
2 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2016
"Not a good choice."
It was horrible, and is a place I will NEVER stay again - EVER. It is out dated, and an exceedingly over rated hotel. There is NO wifi, the TV's look to be something from a couple of decades ago, and the breakfast is no better. One would do well to simply choose another hotel...there are plenty in Bangkok.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Aaron
"Nice hotel. Beautiful pool and view"
Great staff. Upgraded my room. Beautiful room.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2016
No working wifi in the rooms. Not good. Not enough chairs at the pool area. Everything costs extra at this hotel. Very nice sushi-restaurant..!
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Malin
"Good start in Bangkok."
we stay for 8 days and it passed so quick, the service are great, we stay in 3 bedroom room and it is perfect for family get away. One bad thing, they don't provide microwave, so we bring it ourselves. there are 2 large pools and very kids friendly.
8 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
"pretty pictures"
Lobby, pool, bars restaurants ect very nice, but rooms were sparse and had roaches. It had a clean feel but still saw roaches (4). But this isn't the maids fault and they do a great job of keeping it clean. It's just a wet Thailand city problem. The pictures are quite deceiving. It's not that nice in the rooms. But the price is good and the beds are comfortable and sheets are crisp and clean. Maid service every day. Good location. Good cheap food in attached shopping center on the 6 th floor. Overall I think it's a value. Just don't expect too much and you will be pleased.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Overall mediocre hotel. It wasn't very close to any of the BTS stations, but lots of tuk tuks and taxis outside. Don't use transport through the hotel, it was always more expensive. The shower was impossible to use without soaking the floor, and a lot of roaches in the room. The service at the bars and restaurants was great though.
5 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Very nice hotel, very busy with an amazing amount of traffic so be patient...Incredible amount of shopping within the building and just outside the door...
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Ernie
One of the rooms had bugs... No wifi unless you go to the lobby. Super old building and the furnitures need to be replaced with new ones. Considering how old the hotel is, everything about it was EXPENSIVE!!!
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Dated rooms"
The staff was really nice and helpful, and the pools and restaurants were really nice and well maintained. The rooms on the other hands were really old, we got a suit in Tower C, it was really big but sofas in the living room were REALLY DIRTY, you could actually see dirt and stains on them. Carpets were old and they looked dirty as well, and the cups around the suit were all really dusty. It looks like it was a nice hotel at some point, but they only remodeled the main grounds and not the rooms.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
A
"Time for change"
Pros: very elegant inside vestibule, halls, and room. Room was very clean (read cons for exception). Cons: Woke up and found several cockroaches scurrying about (clean room but bug problem), no wifi in rooms very inconvenient, old tv and poor quality cable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good location taxi are available right away"
Wonderful safe and amenities are ok food is delicious
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Sophie
"Odd location"
Great cheap shopping and activity during the day, disappears by 5pm. Our room lookee as if it was originally designed as an apartment back in the 60s. Clean and comfortable but quite dated. Prices for amenities were outrageous compared to what you could get locally. Not sure id stay again
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"A Bangkok Experience"
Hotel location is excellent - shopping all around, but young taxi drivers do not want to use their meters for correct fares - they overcharge with flat rates. We insisted for use of meters - older taxi drivers are more honest and use meter. Hotel is nice, but charges for sauna, gym, no internet in room, only in lobby. Free shuttle to airport never available. Early check-in impossible. Reasonable price but amenities not included adds up.
8 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hotel near downtown"
Had a wonderful time,hotels rooms in need of a little tlc but overall a great experience,staff ok,great area to shop, not far from train station if only in Bangkok for a few days
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
robert
This was our first hotel when we arrive in Bangkok. I was pleasantly surprise of how huge the hotel was. I really enjoy the thai classic style decor .Our room was great and service was wonderful. Our family felt really welcome here. My favorite part of the hotel was the pool and garden area.So beautiful and peaceful. I would come back here again.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
Petcharat
"Big hotel"
We enjoy to stay there. It is an exciting neighbourhood.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
TUNCAY
"2 nights in Bagkok"
Very good location with night market and fruit market down the street. The hotel staff was really nice and breakfast very good. Tuk tuks available and taxis in front of the hotel. If you need a cab, don't book with the desk in the entrance of the hotel. Find a cab outside. They wanted to charge us 8x more!!!!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Alessandra
"great value for the money"
The hotel is clean and the staff seemed friendly and helpful, it is located in the older part of town but it worked out, watch out for the tuk tuk drivers its a scam but be deliberate in what you want and where you want to go and set the price before hand.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice stay."
The only problem I found here was the internet. The hotel claims it has "Free Wi Fi" in lobby, however, it's almost impossible to connect to it. I ended up paying for internet access. They charge you differently if you want to access it from the lobby or from your room. Other than that, breakfast was great, the room was very comfortable and the pool very nice as well
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Internet service is really limited. The breakfast buffet is great
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Darrell
"Refund"
The hotel wasn't what I expected. I only stayed 1 night. They said they would only charge for 2 nights but I have paied for 10 nights and still have not recieved my 8 night refund. Today is the 19th. I phoned 3 times to expeida. My credit is maxed out and I really need the refund before my trip is over.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"okay"
Strangely, when I arrived by taxi, my taxi wasn't allowed to stop in front of the main lobby and had to drive through the car park, up 10 levels... Not a great first impression. The staff at the Reception desk was very friendly and polite. Actually, all the staff there provided great service with a smile. The room was not very clean. There was dust on the furniture, some watermelon pips on the floor and some hairs in the bathroom. The swimming pools were great but I would recommend paying a little bit extra to use the spa swimming pool and have a bit more privacy. The food was not particularly nice, although they have an extensive menu and several restaurants to choose from. Maybe I just chose the wrong dishes. Overall, I was quite satisfied with my 2 days stay but I would not stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2014
"Sadly we only stayed 1 night"
we recommend Prince Palace to anyone the hotel was very good and satisfactory, location as well as facility was also good, breakfast was nice and ample, with a great variety of things to choose from, we would like to stay here again the next time we visit Bangkok.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jack & Jo
"You get what you pay for..."
It was an average stay at this hotel. I would not recommend it. There is a smell in the hallways and room that I was not happy with. Also the hotel needs lots of TLC. The hotel charged for local calls, which I thought was ridiculous. The bathroom had a leak. . On the plus side, The view of Bangkok from our room was great.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Indi
Hotel felt more like a 2 star hotel. Smelled old as well. Staff was mediocre. Reception staff could barely speak english. transportation services would try to hustle for everything, even offered to take us for 'boom boom'(which felt very sleazy). I guess the hotel is fine if you're going to be out most of the time.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Sultan
"business"
in this hotel wifi chargning one hour för 300 bath and 600 för one day. it is not good service. you can get for 75 bath for en week by dtac just buy 149 bath for sim card you can call for 115 bath and refil 75 bath more.you can use it every where.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
johanna green
"you won't be sad but maybe keep looking"
-great to have a quiet pool and escape in the middle of Bangkok craziness; -Room looked older than pictures; -staff was not warm or helpful; -internet was expensive; -food at pool restaurant wasn't anything special; Though we did go in low season so maybe that had an effect
2 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2014
"The Hotel was ok!"
The hotel is very big and the building is nice, but what I was very dissapointed with was the fact that we need to pay for everything that we want to use (sauna, restaurants -taxs very high)and also the pool would be available to use just until 7pm. The whirlpool was very duty- we asked the staff if they would clean, but they told us that they would not. The beedrom was very small.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
T
"bangok tower"
A very nice place, and very good service in a pool, restaurant, and help desc. but one of the problems, the internet connecting: Not possible in the room, they haven't WI-FI. In the lobby possible internet connetcion, but very expencise (15 minutes is 4 USD ) I think, one of the 4 stars hotels, must give the normality internet connection for them guest.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
adventure
"an ok hotel"
the bldg. we stayed was an older one, everything was old, a little smell. The occupancy of this bldg. was very low, like a ghost. but, stayed one time was generally not too bad.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Very nice"
Good stay in Prince Palace hotel. It is very beautiful and luxury hotel but no free internet, very expensive fees , no free sauna, no free fitness center, all is very expensive like food and beverages. When I booked on internet on expedia page there was nothing about fees. To go to the downtown we went by boat close to the hotel. The boat is very cheap, cheaper than taxi, MRT, sky train and bus. Very nice go by boat.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Ricardo
"Very nice 2 bedroom family suite."
Very nice hotel but wifi is very expensive. 100 Baht for 15 minutes. Everything else was very nice and breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Staff is very helpful. Hotel rooms and furniture really need to be refurbished. Overall smells of food all the time. Good for families and good room rates. The hotel staff should refrain from working with the taxi drivers to inflate taxi fare prices.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Hotel is close to river transportation"
The hotel staff were nice and responsive but the interior on each floor is uninviting. There are no lamps and sparse decorations in the sitting areas. We ate at one restaurant there and it was very expensive. Internet service was expensive, though I was given free tine when the computer malfunctioned. Sitting by the pool was pleasant as you can see the city-scape from the tables. The outdoor furniture need refinishing. Taxis were readily available.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"No recommended to foreign travelers"
This hotel is overpriced and the service is nonexistent. It seemed odd to us that of all of their desk staff no one could really speak English. I realize how this may sound--but people were generally unfriendly and no willing to help us learn our way around. This hotel was overpriced and just okay. There was a nice pool but beyond the pool, this place is not worth the cost. Wifi was 150 baht for 30 min and breakfast buffet is 600 baht....unreal. We got "upgraded" upon arrival to a smoking room--after requesting a non-smoking room. Beyond and extra chair--there wasn't much more to call an upgrade. I really think i was a downgrade but hard for us to tell since we had no internet until next day. Everywhere we went, upon return none of the Taxi's had heard of this place. So, if your Thai is not very good, you will have a hard time explaining where you are staying. Carrying the card with the address in Thai is really the only way to get back from your day trips in Bangkok. Everything is about a 100-200 baht taxi or tuk tuk ride away. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip May 3, 2013
Jay

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Would stay again"
a little disappointing that wifi were not available in the room, had to downstairs to common areas to use wifi.
Trip with friends Apr 16, 2016
Jan
"No complains"
Hotel was nice loved the pool overall nice hotel worth the money we paid ideal for just having a good nite sleep
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
akbar
ZA
Hotel is very big, but I think they first business is organization of the ceremonies, conferences etc. The room was small Nobody take care of you during check-in and check-out The restaurants were excellent
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Mahmod Reza
Concierge service was out standing
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2016
Hotel was really bad can't expect such big hotel with no dissplene no understand anything room have ac problems it was too far of walk they misbehave with client this hotel rating should be -1 I would never go there again spoiled my trip
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2016
Zainulabedin
"Bangkok hotel"
Hotel was functionally ok, but rather tired and in need of renovation. We were treated by staff as just another booking, not a customer .
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
Stephen
"Expensive Ameneties but not the worst location"
Quite a good location for clothes shopping as above a huge clothing mall, Bangkok is a huge place so a taxi ride was needed to get everywhere, well apart from when I hired a tuk tuk - the hotel is incredibly expensive bought a round of drinks when I arrived, a jug of beer an a couple of soft drinks and it came to 650Baht which is £13 total joke when I could have gone to 7/11 down the road and got all 3 for less thank 100baht (£2) - that said you cant "officially" take your own drinks to the pool but I did after that first bill and no one said anything and if they had I would have told them I'm not paying those rip off prices - You also have to pay for the spa/gym/yoga classes which is also a bit annoying as it appears free per their amenities - I'm far from tight, just felt a bit cheated when I went for a yoga class and was told I had to pay
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
We have been traveling for 5 weeks and in and out of Bangkok 4 times - we used the prince palace as a base each time - consistently good - enjoyed every trip back there !!
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Every things is good. But they dont have wi-fi in the room.
4 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2016
Ahmad
"Worst hotel"
Very old hotel, bad service
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Fan
"They call this the Prince Palace for a reason!!!"
Stayed one night, the room was really fantastic, the restaurants were a bit pricey!!
1 night trip Feb 3, 2016