All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
488/800 Bo Bae TowerDamrongrak Road, Klong Mahanak, BangkokBangkok10100Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Service is adequate
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
Linen were dirty
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
Chantal
No internet in the room!
2 night trip Jan 29, 2016
"hotel good, room poor"
Stunning views of the city from the pool area along with a well kept entrance and communal areas lead to this venue flattering to deceive. The suite itself was incredibly dated and poorly kept. Whilst there is a balcony as advertised you are not allowed to access it and general facilities in the room were in need of rejuvenation to say the least. Staff were also not particularly helpful unless you were paying for something.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
"Excellent interior and close to best shopping"
Good experience and nice facilities. Lived like a king
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
A
"not a 4* hotel"
The hotel is very old. The rooms are dirty, you can find hair on the floor, the baths curtain is of yellow-grey colour, etc. The most unpleasant thing was to have twin room while we have booked double. The staff told us that the superior double in the hotel never has double beds, only twins. so why would venere sell this? Breakfast is good with wide choice of thai and european cuisine. Public spaces are nice and comfotable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Relaxing and value for money.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Moya
They are looking for anything so they can charge you extra money. I was force to pay for a towel and pillow because they were a bit red (red hair). Couldn't not explain to them that this will wash off easy!
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
We stayed there for 5 nights and it was a memorable trip. We really enjoyed staying over there. Pros: Cleaness, friendly staff, breakfast, Cons: Location
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"Massive hotel, average condition"
the hotel is massive but it was a bit difficult to get to as it is in the middle of the wholesaler's market in the Bobae tower. we had a lot of luggage to move as we were on route to sydney, the ground staff were really helpful but some of the receptionists were not up to scratch, be patient with their English. the condition of the rooms could be improved but it was an OK stay for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
Sergio
Great value and lovely views! Beach is very private and not overlooked
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
Staff was very unhelpfull, would not make a phone call to a train station on request before departure. Gave us the wrong information on train ticket cancellation procedure. Over all rude reception
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
Sonita
"Strategically located area for cheap buys"
It was a good experience for my group. Huge room and good for family travelers. Located in an area where you can buy affordable clothing. Good breakfast and nice swimming pool.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
Chic
PH
"Expected something else"
We booked a suite for 3 nights. We expected the room to be a lot bigger and more spacious. Rooms were a bit outdated, especially the bathrooms. Hotel staff was absolutely unfriendly. The girl at the reception had no idea what she was doing. When we tried to get into our room, the key cards did not work. So we went to the reception again and a guy tried to take me for a fool explaining several times how to insert the card correctly. Believe me, this has not been the first time that I stayed in a hotel. When we checked out early in the morning, we asked for a taxi and a guy asked if we did book it in advance, which we didn't. He was just laughing at us. Staff should treat their guests with more respect. The only good thing about the hotel was the breakfast and the view from the pool bar.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Rebecca
Sweet place, service awesome, food little spendy. Would stay again
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Douglas
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and the room was not exactly, what we expected from a 4 star hotel. The wallpapers were dirty and partially "falling down". All the doors were giving a sound, when opened, electricity socket in the bathroom was broken etc... Breakfast and service were good.
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"good room , great breakfast extra 3600bath to use"
Good room if you intended to stay in a 3 star, we booked the 3 bedroom unit which has a large kitchen but not even one spoon?! Very comfortable beds, o.k. neighbourhood and very good breakfast buffet. Major negative: You pay Extra to use the gym! (we paid for two visits 3600 Baths for 4 adults and two kids...and should be included according to web site????)
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Nice hotel, pretty good location"
The stay was pleasing, we were happy with staff friendliness. The hotel is grand in its internal facade and its size. The area was fairly good with access to the local river taxi or taxi or tuk tuk for transport. Plenty of things to do without been right in city centre.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
sue
"good for the price"
we was on night very nice hotel good for the price 10 minutes to every were
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
snir
IL
"far from everywhere"
room smell ba and also the hall to the room
3 night trip Sep 29, 2015
IL
"Okay location"
20 mins to major shopping centres, wholesaler markets near hotel.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Extra Charges are needed when we bring extra guest back to hotel. Certain staffs attitude are really bad too. Like we owe them lots of money. Only plus point is the room service.
5 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Jun Wen
SG
"NOT AN HONEST OPERATING HOTEL"
Booked suite with living room and room was spacious and comfortable, as per picture shown. HOWEVER, I was made to pay extra person charge for my guest (1 PERSON ONLY) even though I booked a SUITE and I stayed ALONE. They shut me off by saying I did not check in with my guest. Adding on, I was made to pay AGAIN the next day as it was a different guest this time round, I played smart and registered for my guest this time round. On check out, carpet beside my bed magically got 3 burnt marks even though I only smoked outside at the living room, the fine went from 3000 baht at check out counter to 6000 baht when I requested to check the room personally with a manager and then 1500 baht special rate offered by the manager. If I really need to pay for the damages, will the price fluctuate so dramatically? Let's be honest here. I insisted on not paying and ended up forsaking my 1000 baht deposit, which was my bottom line. Thought I got myself a good deal by booking the room for 3 nights at 4800 baht, ended up paying 2200 baht more which adds up to total 7000 baht. Advice to all not to book this hotel if not you can forget about having a good getaway.
3 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
SG
Great spot. Close to nearly everything. Staff were great. Only down side is having to pay for wifi or sit at the loby with everyone else. And the restaurant at the pool is way to expensive. $80 dollars to feed a family of 4 crazy. Other than that great Location. Will stay again :)
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Awesome hotel in the middle of Bangkok"
The hotel is easy to find, you can travel to downtown Bangkok using, Taxi, Tour bus, Tuk Tuk or Taxi boats (Quick and dirt cheap). The staff is lovely, the breakfast is plentiful, there is free wifi in reception and the Aircon works great. The view from the skybar is fantastic and all the bars and restaurants are delicious and very well priced. I can't fault it.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Phil
"lost one day for nothing"
very bad
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
wahib mohiddin
"Good hotel, awesome tour van downstairs"
Had to walk to far to our room... but it's OK I guess... wish price was cheaper...awesome breakfast. Love how they had a lobby for our bags and luggage for when we had to travel to our next vacation spot ( was gone for 2 weeks) then came back for a night and picked up our bags free of charge .
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
johnny
"Great Hotel, Great Location, Great Pool"
Stayed here in 2003 and 2015 and to be fair, it was great then, and still is. 5 mins by Tuktuk to Khao San Road, and MBK. Awesome big pool with seperate smoking balcony and poolside bar and BBQ. Well equipped gym with a 150 Baht surcharge. Good buffet breakfast. The only thing I can fault is the lifts. For the size of the hotel it should have double the amount of them. Pretty minor really. Superb value for $75NZD a night.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Nice communal areas but room very dated."
This is a very large hotel centrally located. 2 very nice swimming pools. Drinks in the bar the most expensive we had in Thailand. We had a suite of 2 bed rooms and a lounge/kitchen. The room was very dated, wallpaper peeling off the walls, dark wooden furniture and worn sofas. The bathroom was unclean with hair behind the doors and toilet. The mirrors were really dusty, windows unclean and the room smelt musty. It was cheap, but we still expected cleanliness. The corridors and reception areas are grand and palatial but this is not reflected in the rooms.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
The Brits
"good price and good place"
wonderful
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Ping
"Nice hotel. Terrible WIFI"
For the quality of this hotel. They should have a better WIFI. They only provide a super slow connection accessible only from the cafe at the 11 floor. This makes the WIFI practically useless as many people saturate the connection around the clock. Mosquitos make the experience even more challenging, since the connection is close to an opent area close to the sky pool
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Jose
Good hotel(the breakfast en room was good) but in the neighborhood was,in the evening, nothing to do, no restaurants. The wifi was terrible!
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Carolina
"Good location for shopper"
Near to wholesale shop & eateries.
3 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
sok khim
SG
Hi, we recently to Bangkok for our son's exam. The hotel staffs was not freindly, lock was not good and we need to change the room.But still the door key never work and we changed them 4 times for 3 days of stay. The cupboards were dusty. Toileteries was not porovided, unless we call them several times every day. Phone was not working and no body bothered to service it. The hotel condition outside is good. It is not a convenient place to go to city.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Ms
SG
"Good allround family hotel"
Nice hotel with good facilities and a good location for sightseeing and shopping. Eating out you have to take a tuk tuk or a cab.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Jens
The room was quite comfortable. The facilities were great. I just wish the front office staff could speak better English.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Mohamad Noor
"Bankok Adventure"
Its a great hotel,unfortunately the internet in the hotel is bad and most of the staff cant speak English which in a hotel of this size is unusual. There was no information or maps of the area provided,most hotels have a stand with brouchers. They had a tour desk but this was just so you would book a tour directly with them. The hotel is handy to everything and I would stay again as we received a good rate. At the end of the street which the hotel is on you can catch a longtail boat to the main shopping area its mainly used by locals and the hotel dont tell you about it but for 10 bt you can go anywhere and its a real adventure.
5 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
A great hotel for families. So easy to feel comfortable right in the hotel with the pool. Fairly central to the sites in the old city.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Decent, but a rip complet rip-off"
900 Bhatt per person for dinner, cocktails are more than double the price than in local bars, and they'll even charge you over £10/day for wifi (unless you're prepared to huddle round the hotel steps to get the inexcusably speed-capped internet, that is). It's just not what one expects from a decent hotel. The views, however, were impressive. The location is great. And the food, whilst severely overpriced, is tasty.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Ernst
"Everything is just BAD"
Nothing to say to this hotel, it's just super bad. Bad service, bad staff, bad room, bad location.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Hiu Kwong William
"Bad location"
This hotel is not a location you want to stay in unless you want to buy lots of cheap clothes! The area is full of clothing wholesalers and small shops and after these close in the early evening there is nothing happening in the neighbourhood - no cafes, bars, restaurants or street markets nearby. A taxi to another area is cheap but sometimes it's nice to just have a stroll around the local area. The hotel staff speak very limited English and I had to get someone to come to my room twice after I checked in. Once because the hallway and my room were so dark that after I had opened the door I couldn't see where to put my room card to make the electricity work. Then I couldn't figure out how to turn on the TV and bedside light - there is an antique machine that you have to use for this. The guy came in, grunted, pushed the light button on and off again and left me in the dark again. Thanks a lot! Cockroaches in my room, peeling wallpaper, holes in the towels, a flood every time you have a shower... I pulled the hanging switch on the light and it fell off. Avoid this place unless you are just after a step up from hostels - the pool is small but nice.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Emma
"mixed feelings"
They charge for everything at the front desk. They say everything is because of the hotel's policy and its like this in all Bangkok which is not true. Do you want to print out your boarding pass? no problem, 3 euro, you have someone visiting you in your 3 bedroom suite? no problem, 20 euro........ absolutely disappointed with the front desk. Housekeeping, room service were very good.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Karoly
It's a good hotel but need bit improvement on buffet breakfast menu
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Our stay"
Hotel is generally ok. What was not ok was that an item has gone missing in the hotel room. It was a newly purchased wallet which our daughter loved. I felt hotel security need to be improved.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Kok Tiong
SG
"Recommended Hotel to stay"
My wife and I stayed here for a week,about 30-45 mins from the airport. Very nice and spacious hotel. The location is almost close to everything like 7:11, street foods ( late afternoon) and wholesalers shop are everywhere,very cheap if you buy atleast 3 pairs or pcs. they opened early in the morning like 6am and close around 5pm..but not everyday,best day for shopping is thursday to sunday, Kao shan road is a bit expensive place to buy. P.S Tuktuk service is best for going around thailand,much cheaper. My wife brought fruits to phil,so if you want to bring some with you,just bring any kind and wrap it,they wont check your check in luggage in the airport.
6 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
MICHAEL THOMAS
PH
The toilet room is the worst I have ever seen in recent years. Bo bae market is around the hotel, which maybe noisy and dirty.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"We paid for suite. but did not have Hot water."
Nothing different we have been there before.We had no experience to talk about.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very poor english among the staffmembers."
We were 3 couples that ordered a suite With 3 bedrooms. Little could we see from the presentation that there was 1 very big room and two small. one couple had to put their suitcases in the Kitchen. Most of the staff have a very poor English which leeds to a lot of misunderstandings. An order in the restaurant for chocolate mousse became a yougurt mousse which we didn't want. But we had to pay for it to prevent the ordertaker to pay for it herself. What kind of policy is that?
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
BERNT IVAR
"Not good"
After getting to hotel trying to check in very hard to check in very dirty no mini bar or robes as stated in the hallways they have functions so your walking through them at the pool there is suppose to be towel boy to give you towels and was never there. Gym sauna and spa are to be paid for very expensive in the pool bar you can't have a beer unless staff are hassling your kids to buy drinks at your expense and if you stay no they still make is and very expensive drinks if I do say no teaspoons or cutlery in room to stir a coffee or cut fruit Even called reception to get spoon but still never arrived
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
angela
"ok"
Staff is not friendly at all. Nice Place, breakfast spread was fantastic and tasty. you should take some serious steps to develop communication skills of your staff in English Language. as you get loads of guests from different part of the world and the link language is English, it is critical. Staff at the reception does not greet guests in a friendly manner. Though I booked a suit to my family of four, even the basics were not met. Cleanliness was excellent!
5 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Mihiri
"Wonderful 3 days in Prince Palace"
I had not expected that I will get to see such a super nice looking gorgeous hotel. I had my room done on 23rd floor. It is huge, super good and sexy from inside, flamboyant with every decor done super carefully. Food is super good. The 12th floor coconut pool and the small lily garden is best I have seen so far. Last but not the lease, full(rather more than expected) value for money.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015