All hotels in Middleton, Wisconsin, United States of America
7790 Elmwood Ave, Middleton, WI, 53562, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
  • Value
    Great amenities
"Madison Stay"
Everything was wonderful, not a five star resort but it is a clean comfortable hotel with very helpful staff. Love the size of the room and the full kitchen!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great neighborhood."
Nice room but a bit small. Great neighborhood.
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
Scott, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. I am sorry that your room was a bit small maybe next time we can upgrade you to one of our one bedroom suite ( 535sq ft ) or even a two bedroom Suite ( 855 sq ft ) Yes Middleton is a great neighborhood and rated as one of the best places to live We do our best to make our guest feel home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again on your next travels.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
scott
"We will return."
Comfortable large suite for slightly more than standard hotel room. Good hot breakfast choice were complementary. Only problem: tvs in fitness center didn't work. Don't miss pie at the Hubbard Avenue Diner & Bakery, about 6 blocks away in Middleton.
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
Keith. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. We are so glad to hear you had a great stay and will recommend us.We try and put extra effort into our breakfast . Yes I am sorry we did have a problem with our TV's in the fitness center for a couple of days. That is taken care of now. We do our best to make our guest feel home away from home and we are glad to hear we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again on your next travels.
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
Keith
The room was very nice and it was quiet!! Lovely
Other trip May 14, 2015
LSM
"VERY HAPPY"
I was there for a conference. The location of the hotel was great. The layout of the room and hotel was exceptional. The morning breakfast choices were the best I have seen in a hotel in a long time. The only suggestion would be to move the coffee station or waffle maker so there is no bottle neck there on the weekend. The person waiting for a waffle has to stand in the way of the rest of us..
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
Dear Trinity, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are glad to hear you had a great stay at the Staybridge Suites in Middleton! I also will look into seeing if we can change up the waffle station as it does cause a bottle neck as you have pointed out We hope to see you again soon on your next travels!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Trinity
"Bock Fest"
Stay was good bathroom is to smal. The breakfast was awesome
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"An all together enjoyable hotel"
Clean, comfortable rooms along with friendly service.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Doesn't matter if you have a reservation..."
The hotel was very nice and they had a nice breakfast in the morning. I had made 6 reservations for myself and 5 coworkers and when we got there the front desk somehow checked them in incorrectly and 2 of my coworkers ended up having to pay for their room at the hotel, even though I had confirmation numbers and I had already paid for the rooms. Very unfortunate that the person at the front desk not knowing how to do their job resulted in my company being out money to pay for rooms (again) that we had already booked. I was very embarrassed and unhappy with this!
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Hotel or Party Room?"
There was a party room at the hotel that was rented out for a party of some type that was not far enough away from the rooms of other guest including ours. There was a high traffic area between the lobby and these party room right by our door. This caused us to need to speak to the staff about the noise after 10:00 pm. So StayBridge should not use these rooms for quests we were in if they have rented out the party rooms down the hall as it is not fair to either customer and is a poor hotel design for a party room.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Russ"
The hotel and staff are great. we have stayed here several times and enjoy the restaurants near the location. Also, it is convenient to get to Wollersheim Wineries. Our only criticism this time is that the fitted sheet kept coming off the bed.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Russ
"UW Camp Randall Stadium"
Hotel was extremely convenient for the Badger game. Also there was a great bar nearby (walking distance) with a great oldies band. I will stay there again. It will be nice when the construction for the lobby and breakfast area is completed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Convenient to West Madison/Middleton/Verona area"
Nice hotel! Lobby and courtyard are being remodeled (as of Sept. 2014). When done, property will be beautiful and spacious. Until then, breakfast room was so crowded, there was no place to sit. Room was clean and comfy and BIG. Perfect, except for the small barking dog next door (which finally went to sleep, thank goodness). Enclosed parking garage is a nice bonus! Old Town Middleton is a lot of fun and within easy walking distance...local restaurants, brewery, bars, shops. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
DaveBo
"Badger Game"
This was a fantastic deal for inside tail gating for the UW Badger game. I can't wait to see the updates within the lobby area when completed. We will be back next year for another Badger game.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Margo
We have stayed at this hotel several times and always been satisfied, but the past couple times we have noticed the hotel has gone down hill. They are currently under renovation, but the quality of service and even the breakfast were horrible this past stay. I am not sure we will stay here again.
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
TNR
"Under construction?!"
Unless I missed something when I made the reservation, it would have been nice to know that the hotel was under construction. We still had a nice stay and the staff was very pleasant. The facility will be beautiful when it is done.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Michele
"All Work & No Play All Work & No Play All Work &"
There was a terrible mix-up with our room. The desk clerk working the overnight shift made a heroic effort to make it right, but it took a really long time and it was more complicated than it needed to be. The hotel management needs to make it easier for the staff to salvage bad situations. The hotel management might also want to consider closing down all the wings of the hotel that are currently under renovation. Our room was lovely and someday the whole hotel will be a gorgeous place. But for now, to get to the lovely rooms you have to walk through a lobby and several hallways all look like the set of a horror movie. At least I didn't freeze to death in a hedge maze.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
A Dull Boy
"Nice, clean place with breakfast buffet"
I enjoy our stay. I did't have a chance to take advantage of all facilities, because we arrived late, and left early next morning. Front desk people OK, room nice and spaciuos.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Evelyn
"Within 15 minutes of the Alliant Center"
Great place and our second year there. A bit expensive but love the underground parking during the April storms
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
Hi Sherry! Thank you for taking the time to review the StayBridge Suites Middleton/Madison-West! I am thrilled to see you returned to us for a second year! The underground parking is quite a unique amenity of the hotel! Thank you once again for the review and we hope to see you again for a 3rd time next year or when your travels bring you back to Middleton! Regards, Melissa R Reetz Assistant General Manager StayBridge Suites Middleton/Madison West
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Sherry
"Okay but should have been better."
For the price of rooms at this hotel I expected more. Our room was nice and spacious but dirty. Not sure when they last cleaned but my son dropped his blanket on the floor and we were picking animal hairs of it for the rest of the night. Their were also random fingernail clippings in various places all over the floor. The flat surfaces were very dusty. When I was cleaning up to leave I noticed the rag came away gray when I wiped down the tables and counters. I don't expect much when it comes to a pull out couch but this one was pitiful. My 10 year old refused to sleep on it and slept on the floor instead. The pool was freezing!! My husband said the water was too cold to enjoy. I did not swim but I was cold just sitting there watching in jeans and a sweatshirt. Usually the pool room is warm and muggy...something I was looking forward to after our long winter. No ice machine. Apparently we were supposed to make our own which isn't logical since we had just checked in. When my husband complained they finally just gave him a baggie of ice. This hotel is right on the freeway and there is no sound barrier. My husband can sleep through a train wreck and he woke up several times in the night because of traffic noise. Supposedly our room rate was reduced by almost $100 but we still over paid for what we got. I would not stay here again.
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
HI Turpin, Thank you for taking the time to review the StayBridge Suites in Middleton! I'm sorry to hear you encountered problems during your stay. I will be sharing your concerns with housekeeping as the rooms are inspected once cleaned to ensure cleanliness before the arriving guest. The pull out couch is indeed tired and worn , which is why we are beginning renovations at the end of March! I'm sorry you felt the pool /room was too cold. We do keep the pool water temperature set at 82 degrees and the air temperature at 73 degrees. We are an all suite hotel so each room is equipped with an ice maker in the freezer of the refrigerator. I can understand how it may be inconvenient to not have ice immediately available upon arrival. I am sorry you felt you needed to complain in order to receive a bag of ice as it is usually offered when a guest inquires about an ice machine. Due to our proximity to the highway some guests do find it a bit noisy , we are looking into various solutions to help limit the noise volume. Again, thank you for your review of the StayBridge Suites in Middleton. We hope you will give us another try when your travels bring you back to Middleton. Regards, Melissa R. Reetz Assistant General Manager StayBridge Suites Middleton
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Turpin
"Clean and comfortable"
Excellent stay. Very comfortable room (mini-suite with king bed in separate room). Friendly staff. Full complimentary breakfast. Although just off the Beltline there's a privacy wall that effectively eliminates any traffic noise. Heated indoor parking if you want it (for an extra fee). Great location, east of the Beltline (unlike all the other area hotels, which are west), near Middleton's downtown.
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
HI Doug! Thank you for taking the time to review the StayBridge Suites Middleton. We strive to exceed guest expecations and I am happy to see we were able to acheive that with you! A little side note though, our heated indoor/underground parking is complimentary. No fee if you choose to park there! Again, thank you for taking the time to review the StayBridge Suites in Middleton and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Middleton! Regards, Melissa R. Reetz Assistant General Manager StayBridge Suites Middleton
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Doug
Clean Hotel, Friendly Staff, Great Location.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
I felt the rooms were small compared to the Staybridge suites I have stayed at before, full size beds vs. queen. The facility had a tired feel, worn carpets; drapes in main area falling. Eating area cramped compared to other Staybridges.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Hardest Bed of My Life"
The staff was rude at check-in, and we weren't the only ones who thought so. One staffer kept insisting we didn't have a reservation booked, but the other lady found it. Our non-smoking room smelled like cigarette smoke. Out bathroom floor had a sticky substance in various spots. The kitchenette was the tiniest kitchenette I have ever sen in a Statybridge (or any hotel/motel of this type) - It was virtually unusable for the intended purpose, and we went out to eat even though we had planned and prepared to cook in - the kitchenette reason I had booked this hotel, but won't again. And worst of all, the bed was so hard my husband and I were glad to leave in the morning, as exhausted as we were from a night of sleepless tossing and turning on the uncomfortable mattress.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
C
"Lots of positives, a few negatives"
This is a nice hotel conveniently located on Madison's West Side. It's very easy to get to, very close to the main highway (the belt-line) and close to a number of very good restaurants. The hotel itself is very clean and the staff is exceptionally nice. The down-sides: it's a huge hotel, spread over three floors (four if you count parking) and only one elevator. There is no bar at the hotel. And be careful if you're bringing pets with you...I was surprised by a $75 PER DOG fee when I checked-in.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Clean hotel and nice little town."
Easy location to find right off the beltline. Nice little old fashion down-town area with shops and restaurants. Hotel is clean and the breakfast is very good with freshness and variety. We have stayed here before and will again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
TF
"Convenient to Madison"
Who knew the walkable streets of Middleton were so close? As other posters have said, you can literally walk to shops and restaurants from this hotel. And I don't mean walk across a large impersonal highway-side parking lot to a Dennys...these streets of Middleton are actually VERY close to the highway exit, so the walk is like a walk in a small town. The hotel was quiet - we did not experience the highway noise others have complained about, but we were on the side facing away from the highway. The room was clean and roomy, and has kitchenette. Free wifi was fine, no problems. Totally convenient, and I would recommend the Middleton area as a way to stay in Madison without fighting for parking or paying extra high rates - Middleton is 15 minutes away.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
The next time we go to madison we will stay there again
3 night business trip May 24, 2013
Brad
WebSite advertises drinks and hors snacks, but these are only available on Tuesday - Thursday. Rooms are small and poorly laid out compared to other Staybridge Suites that we have stayed in. TV is in awkward spot so that it is difficult to watch. Bathroom is right off of bed. Breakfast does not start until 7:30 am on Sat which is too late for many travelers based on the number of people who came down to the breakfast area before 7:30. The fitness center is small and soon all equipment was occupied.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Leisure frequent traveler
Great room and great service. -would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2013
"Noisy"
Our room was very nice. The only trouble we had was the phone rang at 5:50 am for a wake up call, but we did NOT ask for it. Then the alarm clock set off at 6:40 am from the last people who stayed in the room. Hy way noise was noticeable.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
B & G
"breakfast included but not worth it"
The hotel is about $30-40 too high given what is available in the area. Granted breakfast is included but it is not a breakfast that I can recommend. I think the hotel should offer a reduced price for a stay without breakfast, otherwise improve breakfast and keep the price. As it is it's too expensive.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
frequent traveler
Pleasant hotel for business. I really liked the heated underground garage.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
We appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay and thought everyone was great We do our best to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next travels!
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Allan S.
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
We appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay and thought everyone was great. We try and put extra effort into our food service We do our best to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next travels!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
We appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay and thought everyone was great. We do our best to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next travels!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terry
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Becky
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Response by Staybridge Suites Middleton Madison-West
Thank you for the 5 star rating of StayBridge Suites Middleton/Madison-West, cowboy joe! Regards, Melissa R Reetz Assistant General Manager StayBridge Suites Middleton/Madison-West
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014

3 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Ka
HK

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison

"Nothing really good to say about this property"
12/20/15 Shayla1120
Stayed in Madison at this Staybridge location with high expectations. We were very let down. Upon check in we were treated very rudely by front desk staff. The room we were placed in looked as if it were the worst room in the establishment. We were right by the freeway bypass and heard extremely loud road noise throughout the entirety of our stay. Couch had numerous stains. Very negative experience.
11/11/15 saniel5 DeForest, Wisconsin
Exceptional customer service , very clean hotel . Breakfast is great and right off the highway 12 or beltline. Greenway shopping area and other local stores are all walking distance. We stayed here everytime we visit Madison Wi
"Great place just outside of Madison"
11/01/15 Amy K
Stayed here with a group of girls and we got the 2 bedroom suite and it was so spacious and nicely decorated. Mini kitchen with dishes and full size refrigerator. Having 2 bathrooms was also great for a group of 4 people. Their continental breakfast was good and had a lot of selection. If you are looking to stay in the Madison area this is a great place to go.
"Great Location, Awesome Staff, Great for EPIC visits"
10/20/15 SoKailua Oahu
The hotel is situated in a very nice neighborhood in downtown Middleton. I've been to Wisconsin a total of 4 times to attend classes at EPIC for work. I've stayed at Residence Inn, Homewood Suites, and Candlewood and this was far and away the best of all hotels. The shuttle to and from EPIC are great because it only services Staybridge Suites Middleton. It was nice getting back to the hotel before 5:30pm every day after class. The other hotel shuttles service several hotels so after your long day at EPIC, you'll be riding for 1+ hours before you get dropped off at your hotel. The hotel shuttle drivers are great and will drive within a 4 mile radius if you set an appointment. I would use it some nights to go to this lovely restaurant called 1847 Stamm house set in a beautiful historic building. The food was farm to table and was amazing. I felt this restaurant really belonged in Los Angeles. The hotel is within walking distance of a lot of great restaurants and bakeries, farmer's market, brewery, acres of beautiful nature trails, outdoor malls, cute shops, an upscale boutique that again I felt was straight out of LA. In fact the town really reminded me of the Pacific Palisaides in Los Angeles. The town is also quite charming because of it's beautiful historic buildings and old train depot/train station. The staff were the best thing about this hotel. They provided outstanding service. Their dinners with drinks on three nights of the week were also very good. They even had delicious local Hubbard pies 2 nights as part of the dinner, so I got to try the apple, pumpkin, and cherry pies. Their outdoor patio seating was lovely as well. I also used their gym facilities and was more than satisfied.
"Great hotel!!!"
10/16/15 seasideljs Portageville, Missouri
This is a great hotel. Our room was a corner suite with lots of windows. It had a full kitchen, too! The guest laundry is free and just off the workout room. You just need to purchase the detergent. The front desk staff was so nice! Carla and Jesse took great care of us! The breakfast was great and the pool area is really nice. The area where the hotel is is really quaint and pretty. It is close to restaurants and shopping. You will not be disappointed!
"Very slippery pool area- Caution!"
10/15/15 DonnieOshkosh Oshkosh, Wisconsin
My wife and were celebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary with an overnighter to the Madison area on June 13. We picked the Staybridge Suites in Middleton because it was close to a restaurant we wanted to try that Saturday night, because it was convenient for our planned trip to Spring Green that Saturday afternoon- and also because we were able to book it at a pretty good rate. Check-in went well- good service there. The room itself was quite nice with the kitchen area available- even though we weren’t planning on using it. But, there were several issues: 1. Our room was right on the highway- two lanes in each direction and moving relatively fast so it was quite noisy. 2. The room AC unit was very noisy so we were stuck between having the fan on high enough to cover up the traffic noise or turning the fan off and hoping the highway noise would diminish as the night wore on. Frankly, neither option worked too well. 3. I thought the pillows were poor and uncomfortable. 4. After our dinner out, we decided to try out the pool and, in particular, the whirlpool. However, the area around the swimming pool and whirlpool was VERY SLIPPERY. We both noticed it and were extremely careful when walking around. However, I asked my wife to put my T-shirt on our table and as I turned to walk down into the whirlpool, she slipped and fell, landing flat on her back and the back of her head. There was some blood under her head too. The EMT’s were called by the front desk personnel- [the lady at the front desk did so but made sure that this was being done at OUR request]. Fortunately my wife passed the concussion protocol and they said there was no need for stiches. There were no ice cubes in our refrigerator and I asked at the front desk for ice cubes and they provided me with a bag of ice. My wife then spent several hours keeping ice on the back of her head along with a towel, as there was some bleeding. As a result of the above points, let’s just say that we did not sleep well that night. The next morning, we wanted to eat a little something before heading to Milwaukee for a Brewers game so we went to their breakfast room. While we ate a cold breakfast- cereal and yogurt with fruit- the breakfast included several hot dishes and, in general, looked quite good. So fortunately, my wife seemed OK the following day- and on subsequent days- just a little stiff neck one day and some soreness in her stomach muscles so we were indeed fortunate. If you are planning on bringing children to a hotel to enjoy the pool, I would suggest you consider another place. I was also surprised that there was no follow-up on this issue either that night or the following morning by the front desk personnel- they basically just ignored it- and us. I am submitting this review several months after our visit as I wanted to see how this would all turn out before posting this. Eventually, we received a bill from the Middleton EMT’s. My wife submitted it to her insurance company and it was charged against our deductible. She then paid the bill- $395.00. So our “special weekend” cost us an additional $395.00 out of our pocket on top of our other expenses. Based on our experience on June 13 2015, I cannot recommend the Staybridge Suites in Middleton, WI- and we will NOT stay at any other Staybridge locations.
"Convenient location when visiting Madison or downtown Middleton"
09/21/15 SailorJon11 Glenview, Illinois
I was visiting Spring Green, Wisconsin, about 40 miles to the west of this hotel, but booked a room here because rooms were not available in Spring Green. Good decision. The drive from Spring Green after dark was not onerous and this was a good compromise. I felt quite lucky to find anything to be available in the Madison area as it was a University of Wisconsin home football weekend. This hotel was very clean and is within very easy walking distance to downtown Middleton. This would be a good spot for anyone who plans to visit the National Mustard Museum the following morning. The Mustard Museum is four short blocks away, about a five minute walk. The Mustard Museum is mostly for laughs. It's not a big deal but worth a brief stop if you like mustard and have an hour to kill. There are about 500 types of mustard on display there and almost all of them can be sampled and purchased I had a confirmed reservation booked for a King sized bed at the hotel but got two Queens upon my late night arrival after seeing a play in Spring Green, which was disappointing but not a big enough deal to request a change of rooms. The two Queens were each in separate bedrooms in the suite. I don't think they could have changed the rooms at Midnight anyway, as the hotel appeared to be pretty full. The beds themselves were comfortable but the hotel provides only the oh-so-trendy tiny hotel "half" pillows that are seemingly ubiquitous in the hotel business these days. I suppose that they're cheaper for the hotels to acquire but I find those little pillows to be completely annoying and quite uncomfortable to sleep on. Memo to hotel industry: NONE of your hotel guests use those stupid tiny pillows in their beds at home. Pillows of that size are good only as decorative throw pillows placed on their couches. If you want to make people comfortable, then give them a real normal sized BED pillow to sleep on! Geez! Why do we have to fight this battle at every hotel property? The room in this extended stay hotel had a small kitchen with a full size refrigerator and a living room which was separate from both of the two bedrooms. Each bedroom had a flat screen HDTV and there was a third HDTV in the living area. The in-room coffee was undrinkable and was just terrible (it tasted like dirty dishwater) but there was very good coffee available in the morning in the hotel buffet area. I didn't sample the breakfast buffet when I stopped by for the coffee, but I saw it and it was the typical hotel free breakfast fare. A far better breakfast option is available at the Hubbard Street Diner, just a few blocks away (a five minute walk), right next to the Mustard Museum. Although I had some issues with the reservation, the pillows and the in-room coffee, those were minor quibbles and I still would stay here again if I happened to need a hotel in Middleton or on the NW side of the Madison metro area or if I were visiting attractions in the Spring Green / Mount Horeb area.
"Very nice"
09/10/15 GoWithTheFlow1203 Boston, Massachusetts
Great hotel. Conveniently located for my purposes. The rooms are mini suites, with refrigerator, two burner stove, and a dishwasher. They have a nicer quality free breakfast. Last night from 5:30 to 7:30 they served a complimentary light dinner. Menu was brats or turkey burgers. A salad bar too. They offered me beer or wine, which I'm pretty sure was complimentary too. I had already eaten elsewhere but they were offering ice cream in a waffle bowl which you could dress up with limited toppings. Room was clean, bed comfortable. I'd stay here again if I were in the area.
"Amazing Breakfast"
09/01/15 MrandMrs5 Platteville, WI
We celebrated my birthday at this beautiful, clean hotel. The pool and whirlpool, fitness room, and breakfast were the highlights! They have a very nice courtyard with grills, fire pit, chairs, etc. The breakfast staff put on a great spread of everything you could want. We didn't experience the evening food reception since it was a Monday, but I'm sure it would be terrific. Everyone treated us royally. They even sang to me for my birthday!
"Great place and awesome staff!"
07/28/15 dinky3251 Phoenix
I just finished an very extended stay at this property (over 5 months). The hotel itself has just undergone a major remodel and the new outdoor patio, BBQ's, fire pit and patio are very comfortable and inviting. The breakfast buffet is always full of lots of choices: fresh fruit, basics, yogurts and Jason's waffle of the day batter. The best night of the week is Brad's Wednesday night BBQ. Brats, burgers, hot dogs, chicken and even black bean burgers fill the menu. A cook out couldn't be much better. The management (Brad) and staff do everything in their power to make you feel at home. From Sam, Bob and Stacy who drive the shuttle to Erlinda in the kitchen, Vida and the maids to Adari and Alisha at the front desk, there is not a person who doesn't treat you as a valued member of their family. They all combine to make a terrific team. IF I had to live away from home for another extended stay, I'd want it to be at the Staybridge Suites in Middleton, WI. Thank you Brad and staff!