All hotels in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereVuursteen 1, Hoofddorp, 2132 LZ, Netherlands, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Convenient but bad smelling"
First the good: Airport shuttle and wifi were great. The Mediocre: Hotel front desk was slow and luggage storage was very unorganized. They do lock your bags in a room but they don't issue any luggage tags so you're essentially trusting that when they allow people to get their bags they don't take yours. Luckily, in my case the goodness of humanity prevailed The Bad- The bathroom REEKED like mold and cigarettes. You can tell there is no ventilation and the door automatically shuts tight behind you locking in the moisture and smell. I had to hold my breath every time I went in and prop the door open with a towel. Overall the hotel was convenient for the airport and had good free wifi - but that's about it.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Quick regroup"
The hotel was nice and just what I needed to regroup. The shuttle was large and comfortable but only runs twice an hour, a little disappointing as I missed the first shuttle by about 2 minutes.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Typical airport hotel"
Room was comfortable with a double sink in the bathroom and lots of lighting. My only complaint was that the food in the restaurant was not enticing and the lettuce in the salad was gritty.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Shuttle service made the airport transfers so easy"
Awesome!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"Dave"
Great location and can't beat the price
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Just the basics"
We found the room clean and roomy but dated. I don't need fancy, but we had to ask for soap and a remote that worked for the TV. The staff was quite helpful once they were alerted to any problems. The airport shuttle runs every 30 minutes and was on time. The restaurant on site is good and the service was friendly and speedy. They gave us free dinner salads each night.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Valerie
"Very convenient"
Very close to Schippol and with the free shuttle it just makes sense.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"OK for just the night before an early flight"
We didn't see much of the hotel or sample it's services: we arrived shortly before 23:00 and left before 7:00 the next morning to catch an early flight. The room was dated, furniture worn and less than spotless (dust in usual places like on skirting boards; suspicious drops on the floor around the toilet), but adequate for the purpose of catching an early flight without the need to worry about traffic. I wouldn't recommend a longer stay, but then this hotel's main attraction is the location near Schiphol airport and the convenient shuttle service.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
We had a great stay. The room was clean, the staff was nice. The hotel was very charming. We took advantage if the free shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
andrea
"overnight stay.."
.. It was nice to see that there was no problem with the reservation used. The rooms were fairly clean with the exception to the kitchen, which was a little greasy to touch. We ended up not having to use the kitchen, so that was fine. We all had a good night sleep, and the breakfast was delicious. Service was always with a smile.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Alex Nunez
"Nice distance from airport"
Nice distance from the airport and train station. Loved the shuttle!! AWSOME . Will visit again.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Renee
"A GOOD HOTEL FOR THE MONEY"
I stayed there for 5 nights. It was very convenient to take the hotel shuttle to go to the airport & then take the train to go to Central Station in the city center to do sight seeing. The staff was helpful& polite (except one!). They could all speak English too! My only bad experience was w/ our cleaning lady who was forgetful & rude. Two days in a row, she forgot to replace my dirty coffee cups. On the 2nd day, I also asked her to replace my blanket as it had a huge unknown stain on it. Her response was, "I'm busy!" On both days, I had to call the reception later on to get clean cups!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
MCM
"Nice Hotel with free airport shuttle"
I stayed overnight in the Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel and was greeted promptly and nicely (which was a welcome thing considering the rudeness I encountered during my cruise that I was traveling home from). The staff was polite and helpful in telling my wife and I how to get around town and how we could use the free hotel shuttle to cut down costs. For me this was the perfect place to stay and I will stay again when I take my next trip to Amsterdam.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Marcus
"A little more effort would go a long way."
They just do a poor job of cleaning your room. I had brought my extended family to the hotel so we had three rooms. In two of the three rooms they failed to clean very obvious dirty areas in the room. They commonly failed to wipe down the sinks and even left me a towel tossed on the end of the bath. Aside from a poor job of making up the room the place was comfortable and you can't beat the price. Oh, the doors almost seem like they are from the WWII era as they are ultra heavy and difficult to keep open go get your luggage through. I tried the pool and the water seemed unusually cold and there were no places to sit by the pool and relax. You either swam in the pool or you left the area, not much room for anything else and no chairs either. I was secretly hoping for a jacuzzi, sadly no luck :(
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel for on overnight travel."
Nice surprise to find a confortable hotel for that price.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Tito
"Great place to sleep but don't eat there"
The hotel is great and a great value but do not eat in the restaurant, my meal was horrible plus expensive. Go to McDonalds next door, if you have to.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Good hotel for quick stay"
Convenient shuttle to the airport, perfect for a night or two between stops.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice, convenient and good value airport hotel."
It is an old hotel with good sized room compared to Ibis at the Ashiphol airport. It is well maintained and staff is very friendly. One of the the two bus drivers was not very helpful as my wife needs assistance and I needed help with heavy luggage. He was surly and looked unhappy.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Kesh
"Spartan exterior, decent interior"
I stayed here overnight during my one-day flight layover in Amsterdam. Exterior was rather Spartan and plain in appearance, but hotel lobby and appearance of room were brighter and more visually pleasing. My bed was obviously quite old and sagged in the middle quite noticeably. A bonus was the piano in the lobby! I played it several times. I spent little time in the hotel because I was out exploring Amsterdam in the limited time I had there. Overall a solid 3.5 rating, all things considered. The upsides were the sharp look in the lobby and my room; downsides were the plain, boxy look on the exterior and that my bed was old and sagged, making it slightly uncomfortable. Overall, it was a decent value.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Fred
The hotel is not clean, e.g., hair dryer, the table, and chair all covered by dust.In my reservation, I already paid 5.5 euro for tax, I think. I was chargedfor another 5.50 euro. Untile I left the hotel, I found that I paid 5.50 euro already in the reservation
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Think twice before booking here!"
Only convenience is transportation to from airport to hotel. Think Twice, you have been warned.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jackie
"Easy to get to from the airport"
Nice, clean room. Pleasant staff. Very convenient for an overnight stay while traveling through Amsterdam.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Alex
"Fine hotel for an overnight stay near the airport"
The hotel was fine. We were supposed to get a room with four beds but they didn't have one available when we arrived and had to split us into two adjacent rooms - which was okay for us. It might not have worked well for other families in that situation. The restaurant food was average. The hotel was nicely quiet at night.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Michele
Close to the airport by shuttle bus. McDonald's within a half block. Fine room. Great staff. The Netherlands were playing that night. Gave everybody a free orange sports shirt.! Everything a solid hotel should be,.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ray
"Average Hotel"
The hotel is average and is about a 10-15 minutes ride from the airport. The good thing about the hotel is that they provide a shuttle ride to the airport and back to the hotel. Other then that, it's ok.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
HT
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Hotel was okay but prominent thing to highlight is their bus shuttle service to airport every half an hour and from their it was very easy to connect to train, budget hotel
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
FAWAD
"Well placed for walking through Amsterdam"
Check in and Check out is SLOW to say the best. Room had quite a bit of street noise. Location was great.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Convenence and fair"
Convenient to airport . Good food and environment . Room ok. Good value.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"The bare minimum"
This hotel appeared to have been a "crew dorm" at one time - close to the airport with very spartan rooms. Ok as a crash pad, not much more than that. The shower was decent and the beds okay. There was a small bar and a restaurant. The breakfast is pricey but the only other thing in the neighborhood is a McDonald's. Staff was friendly and spoke English well. Very helpful shuttle driver.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Close to airport, but sketchy neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Good value for money. Very close to the Airport.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Amadeus
"Nice Hotel was Airport Van"
The hotel is in a good location and has a van service. The vans leave the airport (passenger pickup area) at 15 and 45 past the hour. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Chris P
"Convenient to airport for early flights"
After staying in hostels and some not-so-great places, we were really looking forward to our night at Best Western. The staff was wonderful and very friendly. We were a little disappointed with our stay because we were unable to control the room temperature at all. There was no soap in the bathroom, just tiny, difficult to squeeze tubes of washing gel. Washing our hands used up enough gel to prevent having enough for a shower. If you stay here, be sure that each adult gets a key to the room. As with many green hotels, you must leave your key in a slot in order to have electricity in the room. When one member of the family left with the key, the rest sat in the dark. We were just too tired to run downstairs to get another key. When we checked out in the wee hours of the morning, the person at the desk did not seem to know how to do anything. He told us that we owed about 50 euros more. Since we had prepaid, this was not the case. He also would not refund the 8 euros we paid as a deposit on a plug adapter because he could find no record that we had paid a deposit. So - don't be in a hurry to check out. The shuttle to the airport did not start running early enough for our flight, but the staff had a cab waiting for us when it was time to leave. The cab charged 14 euros, and the driver was very helpful to us with luggage at the airport.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Sunshine
"Nice hotel, close to the airport."
Nice hotel, very clean. Food was great, loved the atmosphere.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Lexy
"This hotel has not been maintained."
This hotel has not been maintained well. The room was run down, with repairs to the walls in a sloppy fashion. The bathroom was not good--there was barely any water pressure. You needed to run around in a circle to get wet in the shower. The towels were paper thin.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
J
"Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel"
I have to spend a night between flights in Amsterdam and tried the Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel this time. I like it the best of all hotels there tried so far. Not only does it have the free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel and back (every 30 minutes starting at 6 am until about midnight) that other hotels have as well. But it has an open restaurant which is quite pleasant. in several other hotels such as Ibis there was no open restaurant when we arrived later in the evening and going to bed hungry is not a great situation. The only negative point was: no soap in the bathroom. They just had a little shampoo and shower gel.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Not so good"
I was just grateful we only had to stay one night. The price was very reasonable however.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"Rest stop on a long trip"
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room. A very good and reasonably priced dinner at the hotel dining room. Only drawback hotel shuttle never showed up at airport, resulting in a €20 taxi fare. Maybe I should have tried to call?
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
D G Smith
"Convenient airport location"
Hotel was very good value. Airport shuttle was convenient & operated on schedule.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Don
"very nice hotel at very reasonable price"
very nice nice at very reasonable price. Good food, helpful staff, clean rooms, close to the airport and shuttle service
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Gastone
"You get what you paid for! Great value!"
Great hotel for the price. We would definitely stay here again! Shuttle to and from the Schiphol Airport is about a 15 min ride and are available every 30 mins starting at I believe 6 am until 12am. Pickup location is at platform A9 (from the airport). Internet is kind of slow but free and NOT limited or capped. There's a McDonald's in the same parking lot which is great.
2 night business trip May 27, 2014
Robin B.
"Nice basic hotel. Shuttle fr airport."
Room was very clean. Initially had a problem with air conditioner and the manager changed us to another room
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
over 70 Couple
"Hotel was ok not very modern"
No room service. Bed sheets were itchy. Will stay somewhere else next time
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Decent accomodation near airport."
A little tricky to get to in May of 2014 because of nearby construction. Suitably close to the airport, ~15 minutes by hotel shuttle. Would stay again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2014
"Hotels.com pictures misleading"
The pictures of the rooms in the Best Western on the Hotels.com website are actually of the rooms from the sister hotel, the Bastion, which is next door. The rooms in the Best Western are not as nicely decorated and the bathroom was also not as nice. However, this hotel was good as far as airport convenience and free shuttle. The room was clean and mostly comfortable. I missed the shuttle I needed and was told that a driver would take me. But I needed to run back to my room for something I forgot, and the driver left me. I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Chrissy
"Pleased"
The hotel was more than good enough. We needed a basic hotel room. This was very clean and neat. The staff was very nice and friendly. Had shuttle service to the airport. Overall pleased.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Niel
"close to airport"
overall very satisfied with hotel--only two areas fell short of expectations--Wi-Fi- lobby computers did not respond and it took 2 hours to be served dinner (not at all busy) 8-10 PM.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Not very good"
Not a good experience. Food under cooked service slow. The hotel was very busy and in particular the bar area was packed, yet they had one poor trainee girl serving drinks she had no idea how to make. She was completely overwhelmed with irate customers.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Stayed twice; solid improvement"
We customarily stay near Schiphol Airport on our way to other European destinations. This spring we stayed (coming and going) with Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel. Our first experience was not terribly good; a month later, it was terrific. In both cases, the room was generously sized and very clean (though there was no soap in the bathroom). Two mirrors and adequate bedside reading lights. Quiet and well set-up for travelers getting out the door early to make a flight. The hotel is geographically isolated but connects every half hour via free shuttle with the airport (that means easy trains to Amsterdam or other Netherlands points); and the airport itself has shops to meet your every 'emergency travel need.'
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Good hotel"
We enjoyed our stay of 4 nights. 3 of the 4 nights the room was made up to standard, but one evening the maid neglected to leave enough bath towels and drinking cups. Staff was exceptional and helpful . I recommend this hotel for the price.
2 night trip May 17, 2014