All hotels in Palm Desert, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here77955 Calle Las Brisas S, Palm Desert, CA, 92211, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very relaxing"
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Would love to have stayed lomger. Some minor details are beginning to show their age, but were not a detriment. would not hesitate to return!
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Bruce B.
"Relaxing stay!"
Loved the resort. Kitchen well equipped, TV large, bed comfortable. The only problem we had was the air conditioner was not working properly, but when we called the front desk the very polite and helpful maintenance person took care of promptly. About the area.... It is hard to find restaurants unless you know where you are going and there is daylight. In the evening the restaurants are tucked away and there are few street lights.
5 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2014
Joan
"Good for leisure"
The only issue I was experiencing is the limited opening time for reception.
5 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Comfortable"
Very nice.
7 night romance trip Feb 11, 2014
Ron
"Timeshare, not hotel"
No info was stated that this was a timeshare property, not a hotel - MISREPRESENTATION. I got no cleaning service during a 3 day stay. This should have been disclosed before people book. I've stayed at other similar properties like Marriott Desert Spring Villas, which provides daily cleaning if you book it as hotel, or no cleaning for timeshare guests. I felt mistreated when the clerk told me rudely about it. Can't tolerate this kind of service.
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Gwen
"Confused"
Not enough preregistration info provided. This was a gated compound (resort) and was unknown by us as to how to get registered and allowed to secure our room that was prepaid thru Hotels.com. We were confused as to what to do once we arrived at Desert Breezes Resort. Service at the gate was very poor and disorganized. Will not go thru this again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2014
Jim Vargeson
"Wonderful service"
Room was clean and comfy; front desk stall excellent.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Anita
"Easy commute to Senior Games"
The room was comfortable, clean and ready when we arrived. It had everything we needed to make our trip enjoyable. We were there for the Senior Games (my husband is a pickleball player). The commute was easy and we plan to stay there again for next year's games.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Sandra
"Nice enough"
It would have been helpful to know that this was a time share and would require a passcode at the gate - which I didn't have. Room was ok not the best especially for a time share - TV didn't work correctly but all in all it was comfortable and had everything I needed. I would not have been that happy if I was looking for more of an apartment type of room - like most of the one bedroom time shares I have stayed at . It was very small and a little outdated. but good for the $ and convenient to where I was going and it was only for 2 nights.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Kim8384
The location of Desert Breezes is great! The units themselves could use some updating as they are getting somewhat warn, but the grounds and pools are kept up wonderfully. We have stayed here in the past and no doubt would strongly consider it again in the future, but the units are getting warn and past due for updating. TVs are old and having to use two remotes in the living room is archaic. Also, most facilities now include high speed internet rather than having to pay for it by the day or week. Would we say here again? Yes, because of location, location, location!
10 night trip Jan 28, 2014
guzTX
"pleasantly surprised"
A very nice experience. Desert Breezes has everything you need to enjoy your vacation. The cooking facilities are a plus for being able to fix snacks or meals on your own.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Sharyn
"Amazing!"
So impressed with all aspects of this hotel stay! We got the suite w/full kitchen for a week & we just loved it. Everything was nice & clean, very comfortable bed, good cable channels (better channels were only in the living room though), patio w/table & chairs, 2 bathrooms. Pool area was within 100ft of our back patio along with a pond with ducks. Outside BBQ was nice also & very close too. Very pleased with our stay here & absolutely recommend it.
4 night family trip Jan 28, 2014
Anthony K
"Not worth the money!"
To start, this is NOT a hotel. Perhaps if this had been made clear my expectations would have been different. My classification would be a self catering apartment, that is how it is run. The facilities are nice enough, well kept gardens, pool, jacuzzi and the decor in the room was as in the pictures, so as expected. That however, is all that was positive about this place unfortunately. Upon arrival, I received the usual 2 x coffee, creamers, tea, sugars etc. I had an event in town which required me to stay here for 2 weeks. These simple amenities were not replenished, not even once during my two week stay. I have stayed in much cheaper places before which provided me with daily coffee. It doesn't end there, they don't even give you toilet paper! There were 2 of us staying in the room and once the toilet paper provided was used, that was it! I paid an additional amount for internet, essential for me to work. After the first day, the internet stopped working. When I called, the receptionist was not helpful, did not apologize, but simply gave me a number to call. I had to sit holding forever and eventually got the issue sorted out. The bathroom fan made a loud, aweful screeching sound whenever the light was turned on to use the bathroom. Again, the receptionist made me feel like my calling to have a look at it was an annoyance. I think someone did come, but the next day it was screeching again. The room was only cleaned once during the full 2 week stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
KvdB
"We came for a horse show."
Exactly what I wanted. Quiet facility to relax after long days at the show. The pool was right out the back patio and the room had a more than adequate kitchenette. Located just a few miles from fun restaurants. Well worth it for us.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Problems with gate key....problems with shower faucet....difficulty with tv directions...quite far from any restaurant...perhaps offer coffee, juice, and rolls/muffins on the weekend.....at the pool....enjoyed the spa...clean room, enjoyed the landscape and friendly staff....thank you...
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Plenty of space in our condo. Having a kitchen was nice and we got to enjoy the pool and hot tub. Plus, it was close to where we needed to go.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Convenient, clean condo but late check-in hassle"
We arrived at 12:25 AM after a 9 hour drive at the gate. We were told that the office stayed open until 12:30. It was not open, so we had to do the late arrival check-in. The person helping us was friendly, but he was unfamiliar with the complex, so we had to do some searching of the complex to find our check-in info. It was very frustrating at 1:00 in the morning. We did finally get settled in and found the place spacious enough for us and a baby in the bedroom and 2 boys on the pull-out couch. We were on the bottom floor, and the ceiling sounded like it was about to fall-in every time the people upstairs walked around. However, we liked having another bathroom and the kitchen, which you don't usually get in a hotel room. The boys loved the hot tub right out the front door. We did not get a chance to use the pools at all. I think we would stay here, again, because of the size of our family and the location being close to the sporting event we attended.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Nice Property"
Had a very nice stay in the Studio size room. It was warm in January- so I wanted to put the air conditioner on- the temperature only went down to 72- so during the day the room was a little warm. Property was beautiful, gated and safe. Full kitchen was a convenience. Had a great stay.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Jan
"Convenient and comfortable"
All was good - the staff were fine but not overly enthusiastic - but that is not an issue - I would still return to stay - good price and quality for the money.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nice one bedroom condo style room -"
Overall it was a very good experience. I was reticent to reserve a room at first based on other reviews primarily with the same issue I ended up having. The staff overall is very accommodating. Check in was great, the concierge was helpful - unfortunately there is one weekend staff member who sours the experience. She is unapologetically rude for no reason and should take a class in hospitality. Upon check out she tried to force me into giving my phone number and home address (which they should have had from the reservation) in attempt to place me on their timeshare lead sheet. It was extremely unpleasant. Had this not happened I may well have inquired on my own about their program as the grounds and room are nice. I was there for a lacrosse tournament with my son. Great facilities for a family -
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great value"
For the price of a decent hotel room, we got a 1 bedroom condo with full kitchen. Reasonably comfortable bed and quiet location.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Front desk staff was not friendly and did not try to help me, and they were condescending. My studio had a lot of great amenities but was slightly dusty and older.
5 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
Kaliana
I think you should inform that there is not daily maid service. The sheets were only changed once during a 10 day stay.
11 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"Great Place in Palm Desert"
My boyfriend and I booked a weekend in November, the weather was great 80 degrees. We had our Jacuzzi just on the bottom of our stairs. I loved it. Great price for what you get.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Claidia
"One of the best places we have ever stayed."
The location was great. The people were very friendly and helpful. The view was awesome. We loved the spa right outside our room. They have a adult pool and a general pool. Lots of palm trees and a pond with a water fountain. The rate was very good for what you get. This is a great place to stay and we will be going back.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Renee
"Great Stay, Very confortable"
the rooms where very clean, nice location, will definitely stay here again
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Vince Meza
"Great Neighborhood"
Although this is a lovely gated neighborhood, the unit itself was in need of more updating than what was done, The TV in the bedroom was probably 20 years old. The windows and doors were very old as well. There is probably no soundproofing between the units at all. The unit was clean though and there had been granite countertops added to the kitchen. The water would not get hot in the bedroom bathroom and the TV did not work in the living room. There was a definite moldy smell and we left the sliders open all day because of it,
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Traveler
We enjoyed our stay Desert Breeze. I was somewhat skeptical about our reservation, since I saw the reviews from the other previous customers. It turns out that the place is really cool. I just have a suggestion for the management to put additional lights outside near the pool area and spa. It was too dark after 6 pm and we can't see the surroundings at the back of the unit. Management should put additional lighting on those areas. Overall, I enjoyed our stay. They even allowed us to check earlier than 4pm and checkout 1 hr after 11 am. We stayed for the weekend bec of the National Tennis Tournament and the location is near the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and The La Quinta Tennis court, where the event is taking place.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Pedro
"The worst bed I have ever slept in .."
couldn't sleep in the bed. they need to go to the dump
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
jim
Qait and nice frindly
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
rami
"Good enough for the price."
It is a good option if you are traveling by yourself and just trying to spend your money in the town instead of the hotel. The people at the front desk don't seem to be interested in providing a good service. Kind of smelly room. Putting green looks more like a nice fairway. But, for the price, compare with options around, I would say it was good enough. To add one last comment. It does not matter the price, it would be nice to go to any hotel and beinf helped by people who care about your visit, either if youpaid $140 or just $70 per night.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
AJG
"Great place, but not very convenient"
While the grounds are lovely and the room was great, I suppose I missed the part where the whole place closes down at 8:30pm. It's not really a hotel, but a timeshare resort. Any flight delays and you're left to your own devices, trying to get into a gated resort by calling the after hours line from the gate and having only 10 seconds (not kidding) to convey who you are and what room you're in. After three attempts at this, someone else opened the gate with a key and I followed in. Everything was dark and I had to call from my phone to get directions to the front desk building (the resort is a whole city block - difficult to find one's way around), get a code to get my 'after hours check in packet' and then find my way to my room. The airline had lost my luggage and the packet I was given didn't contain a gate key, which meant I was stuck without any of my belongings and couldn't leave unless I once again faced the 10-seconds or less gate phone. Not ideal for a weary traveler. When I woke up on my first morning, I was looking forward to relaxing a bit before work and possibly hitting the pool. This is of course when the groundskeepers were performing their 5-hour plus maintenance of the grounds, which included someone leaving a running lawn mower 5 feet from my patio, unmanned, for half an hour. Again, not kidding.I'd recommend this resort for people who want an apartment-like experience, but not for short visits or travelers who might need more assistance than provided here.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"Keep your music to yourself."
Everything was great except for the guest who thought it was appropriate to blast rap music at the pool.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
Dennis
"Lovely time-share community, beautifully manicured"
We met a lot of people from all over the U.S. - everyone was friendly and everyone we met enjoyed the complex as much as we did. We live only l.45 min. away, we will be back again soon. Actually, we were there 2 weeks ago and went back again, I think that says it all!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Lindy
"Nice place to stay"
Realy nice place to stay the condo was spacious clean and very home like feeling and the private hot tub near the condo entrance was a big plus.very nice peaceful setting
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"OK, but will think we ant to come back!"
We are arrived late night on Friday. Check-in was pretty quick,but not given a lot of explanation- where you can go, where to eat. We were thought" going to Jacuzzi for few minutes", but security guy closed them very quick in front of us. In the room we found not working TV in living room ,and not working phones in the kitchen and bedroom.Next morning we contact office regarding this problems- later in the afternoon everything was fixed, but it is very interesting fact- in the living room you have HBO channels, but in the bedroom only basic cable on the old TV set. Swimming pool itself was a highlight of our stay in resort. Water is super clean, pleasant surprise-no too much chemicals/ I am very sensitive to chlorine/. Check out - it was such an event. At the minute as I return key in the office , we had cleaning crew walking in our room without knock, Hello, or any comments.My husband was putting luggage in the car, so our feelings was a little hurt at the end.Like : a hotel staff want you to leave resort as possible and never come back". Do not park your car next to grass- our car been splashed with sprinklers at night, and right now I have take to car wash. So, overall I will think twice if we want to come to this resort, because of customer service. Resort itself we like, very relaxing, clean, pleasant landscaping, a lot of fruit trees on property.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"A very nice time-share."
I booked the room here but did not realized it was a time share place as I thought I was booking a hotel. The room was very nice and having a kitchen was an added bonus. Everything was very nicely laid out and being in a gate community was another added bonus. It would of been a 5 overall if it wasn't that I received a bad key for the gates on my first night there.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Al
"Nice quiet community rooms"
I visited during the off season which was nice because I was using my weekend for relaxation purpose. It was perfect for me. There are various restaurant around the area and different type of cuisine. Nice atmosphere to relax and enjoy some family time away from the daily activities of work.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Lou
We had the best time there and the price of the room was great. We got a whole lot for little to nothing. I cant wait to go back!
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
No maid service unless you stay a week... You have to turn in your towels to the office if you want fresh towels. Tub diverted knob gone on spout and Mixit valve on tub didn't work well... Had Luke warm showers... No ice machine anywhere in sight. Time Warner Cable nixed the 1st football game of the season ... :(
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
Sheila
"gated condo community"
Very safe and nice. They will try to sell you a time share. The air conditioner did not work well. Several pools in the community to choose from.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
ev4red
"Nice resort"
It was great to have a kitchen to be able to cook!
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
"A reasonable time share rental"
A reasonable time share rental in a great part of town. It is wearing a bit and it was the smallest bathroom I have ever had ever ever ever. However, I have stayed there other times and had a better room and bath. I like staying there.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Beth
"Very clean and quiet!"
This was the first time we've been this resort. Very clean and quiet. Studio seems little small but it was cozy. We really lliked it. Great place to stay!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Eunice
"Shower"
Worst shower experience I've had in any hotel ever. Hot water not stable. It went from hot to cold randomly. Low flow shower was so time comsuming. I'm not sure I ever got really clean. I was tempted to go to the spa with a bar of soap and bathe there. It was a frustrating shower and I didn't look forward to it at all.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Virginia
the space was very large and comfortable, along with great landscape.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Dolorese
"Weekend Getaway"
Its was a perfect place to relax. The place is gated and you could fined peace and quiet.Patio to sitboutside your room is nice.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Bday Getaway for Our Daughter"
The place itself is big but our room was tiny. I guess I had a different idea of how it was going to be from the pictures. I took food with the intent of cooking but the "kitchen" wasn't really a kitchen. Just a small space with 2 burners-- one of which was broken. The pool area was nice and the grounds were nice. The pullout bed in the couch was painful to lay on... but those are always awful. Too many coils.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Nice place close to country music venue"
a great place to relax as the room was comfortable and had a full kitchen and appliances, and our room was very close to the putting green area as well as the "adults only" pool and jacuzzi. The entire place is very well maintained and so close to all kinds of shopping and entertainment.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Jennie
"Good hotel, but overpriced"
It turned out if you stay less then 7 days there is no maid service. It is ok on itself as it is a resort, not a hotel room, but they neglected to mention it during check-in and did not tell us where the thrush begs were and such. Internet connection is $15 per device per week and only works sometimes and very very slow.
4 night trip Apr 6, 2013