All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
190 South Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Horrible stay"
It was horrible the living room was cold no heat we had to be in the bed room most of the time because that was the warmest room. We were suppose to have a crib in the room when we arrived we didn't get the crib until the next day. And there was no hot water we left the day after we checked in .
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
maybeline
"Perfect place"
Its a cozy and comfortable suite. Makes me feel at home but still on vacation.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"poor"
It was cold in the suite and the jetted tub didn't work
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Talia
Friendly front desk staff 24/7, close to the boardwalk and within a 10 minute walk to all the outlets. Surrounded by tons of food choices if you do not want to cook in the kitchen of the room. Very pleasant experience!!! Has jetted tub in room!!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Needs update"
I loved the fact that it's in front of the beach but it definitely was not worth what I payed for. The place needs an update and be more modern. The television were the old school box ones. Plus my room had no hot water
Ed
"Old very outdated"
Needs a serious renovation. Would not recommend or stay there again. The hallway had a bad smell. Parking garage is small and congested.
"was not worth one penny!!"
was promised jaccuzzi other than one in bath tub. first room had no hot water, second room had no faucet at all. asked for more shampoo was told have to come down stairs to pick some up. elevator was broken and to getting into parking garage was a pain as was not told i had to honk... very cramped and small.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Rooms are outdated and smell terrible."
Rooms smelled, we complained but was told we has the best room.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Comfortable and clean and convenient. Courteous staff.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"disappointment"
parking is terrible, room was dirty and very outdated. I was also made to leave $100 credit card deposit, that 3 days later I have still not received back. I had no idea of this prior to check in. The whirlpool bath, the reason i chose this hotel was barely big enough for one person.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
I booked a 2 bedroom suite Had a good experience , big rooms spacious nice balcony view, clean and minutes from the casinos. Will definitely be returning soon.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Ed
"Nice Hotel Great Location and Price"
Hotel was dated but the rooms were large, great location right in the middle of the boardwalk and the price was great. Also included free garage parking.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ian
"great deal"
room was spacious and clean and well appointed. great value. parking garage is very tight. i left my car in ballys parking garage and walked 2 blocks. i would highly recommend this hotel staff was courteous and professional
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
adam
"This should be your hotel"
It was really good
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
asem
"806: great mini-apartment with oceanfront balcony!"
I stayed in Suite 806 and loved it! Suite 806 is a mini-apartment with a balcony overlooking the ocean, living room with sofa bed, chair, coffee table and TV with cable, kitchenette-dining area with dining table for (4), 3/4-sized fridge, microwave, stovetop, dishwasher, cabinets stocked with silverware, plates, pots + pans, everything you need! Only thing the Suite doesn't have is an oven.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great suite just outdated"
My experience at your hotel was great overall! We had a huge suite and the stuff was more than kind and helpful. I don't have any complaints however, everything in the suite was outdated. With that being said taking pictures in the suite didn't happen and that's where was were most of the time because of the rain. I would love to come back to this hotel simply because of the customer service I recieved. Keep up the good work!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Make it a family tradition-winter at the beach"
Nice place with a balcony looking at the ocean
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Ellen
"Excellent Value!!"
Best value in Atlantic City! The suite was huge, it was like a 2 bedroom city apartment with kitchen and separate living area. The refrigerator was loud but everything else was clean and in good working condition. We had 6 people so getting that size room was exactly what we needed. It's not luxurious but we obviously didn't expect that when paying less than half price vs casino hotels in that location and size. Employees were very nice and accommodating. If you need a lot of room and want to save money you will not find a better value hotel on a Saturday than La Ren. Great stay!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"close to broad walk, saved a lot of money"
it felt like home, quiet, no phone ringing,nobody calling grandma or ma in my own zone
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
me me
"Close to Boardwalk"
Stayed in Room 907 day after Thanksgiving. Parked across hotel for $20 for one night even though adequate parking spots were available under hotel behind metal gate. Hotel was very quiet except for when I turned on the heating system. Make right after exciting hotel entrance to get onto boardwalk. Open sliding glass door to air out room of residual smoke smell. Great view of the beach. Loved the small kitchen. Quiet dead end street. Will visit again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Deo
"OK, everything is in good shape"
not bad. Parking was a problem, everything else is good.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good on a Budget"
It's not a swanky hotel, not updated decor, but the room was clean and large. Everything was fine. It is not a casino hotel and not for luxury, but we had a lovely view of the ocean and the staff were affable.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Everything was nice water view fully kitchen"
Excellent I loved Expedia I loved my trip I didn't like that they said my deposit would go straight on and it didn't it takes a couple of days but besides that I enjoyed everything
Ebony
"Pictures tell the story"
Smoke odor in room. Garage parking a challenge. Would not return
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Stayed here a few times. Good location, very convenient. Parking garage is very tight, difficult to park
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Drew
"Can't beat the location"
My family and I, 5 people total, were in town to take part in the Atlantic City Marathon festivities. We had reserved the 2 bedroom suite, which said it slept 6. This is exactly what we received. The room was sizeable, the kitchenette fully stocked with pots, pans and utensils for cooking our own breakfasts and they even had the pods to use in the dishwasher. We were only in for 2 days and declined the maid service that came at about 1 pm on Saturday. The hotel was outdated and the mattresses were a little lumpy (especially the sofa bed, but when is a sofa bed ever super comfortable?) but it was clean and it was steps off the boardwalk. Overall, we were very pleased and would go back there again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Children loved the 4 foot deep pool. It was just right for them.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Pleasantly surprised room was a condo, not a basic hotel room. Decor outdated but clean, centrally located to all major casinos
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ron
"La Renaissance Suites"
I believe the hotel is in ok condition, cleanliness of the room could use major improvement. Although we were transferred to a new room upon our arrival due to bugs in the refrigerator and kitchen. The staff was very accommodating in the matter. The location of the hotel is PERFECT, right off the boardwalk.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Russette
"Broadwalk Rennisance"
Wonderful Hotel, I would definently stay there again! wonderful View.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Samantha
"It is exactly what you pay for"
It's a cheap suite. Everything is there that would make it a suite, but not the highest quality. No bed bug reports in over two years, which says more than its high end hotel neighbors. Great for the night and everyone was able to come over and get the party started before hitting the strip, which was right there. I would go again to celebrate a birthday.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice non-casino hotel ."
We like the hotel because we are not gamblers and it suits our needs. We like the comfort of a relaxing place to stay. We stay there every year and it's like home to us. We visit the casinos and walk the boards and thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Cass
"The indoor pool doesnt work"
The staff was friendly. The hotel is old and need update and repairs. Since we were traveling with kids, the main reason for staying there was the indoor pool that was broken. I beleive it has been broken a long time. Because I read a similar complaint several months ago, but they told me that got broken the day before, but the pool was empty.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jose Cartagena
Nice n quiet the boardwalk and beach are right outside the door. Staff was very accommodating for our needs, we had a wonderful time.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Denise
"Expensive Motel 6."
At $300, you would expect at least a modern hotel. This place looks and smells like you have stumbled into the twilight zone. The rooms have hard beds, and cabinets with all the finish rubbed off since they are at least 30 years old. The "kitchen" has a sink that is about 9"x9" big. The location is pretty good though with nearby access to the beach and not too far of a walk to some of the large casino/hotels in the area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Troy
"Atlantic city trip"
Loved the closeness to the boardwalk lived that dunkin donuts was right outside the door!! Great place to stay would stay there again!!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
becki
"Runnnnn..."
Just because its close to the boardwalk, please do not be fooled. Everything in the room was so old it felt dirty from the moment we walked in. The smell was horrible in the room not to mention the rips in their 1950's furniture. DON'T even get me started on the garage. We were in a Yukon truck and could barely get in & out of the garage. We had to park diagonal (taking up 2 spots or no one else would've been able to get in or out. Oh & you have to honk the horn to get in the garage. Literally! Thank god we only stayed 1 night & didn't sleep in the room but for a few hours.. Not worth $250 AT ALL.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Niqua
"When we saw from outside and spoke to fr desk."
Terrible and horrible worst hotel ever the hotel was not clean and the service was horrible very mean pool Was very small
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very nice stay"
Jusf about everything was great. The only issue we had was that there was harldy any cream or sugar for the coffee. We asked the front desk & they said take the stuff that was in the lobby. However, there wasn't any in the lobby. They had people to take cars of, so we didnt ask again. Wasnt that big of a deal.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Greg
"Good for families"
My family likes staying here because it is on the boardwalk and we can walk to the beach easily. It is located right in the middle of all the casinos and is within walking distance to the Pier Shops at Caesars. We also like the kitchenette that is fully stocked, just bring the food. We also enjoy have a living room and 2 separate bedrooms. I believe all the suites have a balcony, and our 2 bedroom suite was overlooking the ocean/boardwalk. There is a nice rooftop deck with a small pool and jacuzzi. The service was good; the people at the front desk were always accomodating and friendly. CONS: There is a small 3 story garage with a car elevator that was out of order when we were there, so most people had to stay at the parking lot across the street. It is very tight in the garage, so no large cars! The rooms are all smoking, which I was told by the front desk they might be changing this fall when there was an owner's meeting. Our 2 bedroom suite did not smell of smoke, although the hallways did. The exercise room had 3 pieces of equipment, only 1 of which worked. There is only 1 entrance to the hotel, which you have to be buzzed in and out of by hotel staff; there are no entry keys/cards. Also you have to be buzzed into the garage. The rooms need to be updated, especially the kitchen and bathroom. Despite all of the negatives, I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, better than what I expected"
its a great hotel. would definitely book again and stay longer than a day. the only thing I knock it for is the pool area. its a little to small but it is soothing. its a good chill spot but a little too small. also they should upgrade the t.v.'s. its 2014 and those t.v.'s should not exist anymore lol. but other than that me and my girl had a great time, and thats all that matters
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Shawn
I stayed here for one night celebrating a bachelorette party in Atlantic City. There were eight women and we all had enough room to shower and change without being cramped on top of each other. The room was very clean and it was a great location right on the boardwalk we also had a balcony overlooking the boardwalk.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
cara
i loved it imma try to come next year
5 night trip Aug 7, 2014
roseann
It could do a lot of upgrading and cleaning, the bathroom has a garlicky smell although its looks very clean, the spray didnt help, bedsheet has stain you just dont want to touch it, the pool isnt usable i guess it looks like theres a dirt underneath, yaaks, other than the location since its right by the boardwalk, the management could do an improvement to get our moneys worth as a customer, im paying a lot of money for our stay since its a last min booking
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"This place needs an update"
We didn't feel the room was cery clean. Dust everywhere. the bathroom sink and tub was stopped up. The furniture was very dated and the entire building looked like it needed work.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Phil
"A good hotel in AC"
The hotel had clean rooms and free parking? the deco is a bit dated tube tvs and 70/80 paint scheme. But even with those downsides the staff was friendly there are plenty of attractions with in walking distance and its on the boardwalk as close to the beach as you can get.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good for big group"
Very good hotel if you have a big group. Great location on the boardwalk.
This was a great large 2 bedroom kitchenette apt for 3/4 people and the staff were absolutely wonderful - we stay here all the time
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"PLEASUREABLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!"
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at the service and amenities offered at the Hotel. We made a last minute booking at the Renaissance Suites because of the HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE WE HAD A THE SUPER 8 MOTEL down the road. The accommodations are terriffic and we will be looking to book another stay there soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Brian R.
"Close to the beach"
Right on the beach, very dated, it pretty clean. Not terrible for the one night we were thete. Got stuck in the parking garage.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014