All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
190 South Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"My Stay at La Renaissance"
My hotel stay here was very relaxing and this is a hotel I will visit again. The rooms are convenient because it has a kitchen that you can cook in and not have to spend money on food. The only thing I didn't like was that the housekeeping leave to early and you have to wait until the next day to get clean linen and its a young girl that works at the front desk that has bad customer service but other than that the visit there was nice.
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
D'Angela
"Great Stay!!!"
The Good: The front desk was nice and curteous, and the rooms were very spacious and clean. Very suprised to see a kitchenette- it was like a little apartment. I loved my stay. The Bad: The parking is tight- you're better off parking across the street for 20 per night. The windows are not clean, so the view is good but not very enjoyable. If the front desk isnt staffed, you will not be able to get into the lobby. There is no room service.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Erol King
"Very dissapointing"
The place was at the boardwalk, so that was nice. However, I was very dissapointed in finding that it was an old run down place. Furniture torn and raggedy. The bathtub all scratched up and worn, looked like it hadn't been cleaned, but probably was and you couldn't tell. There was a constant humming or vibrating noise going on the whole time which was very annoying. I would not go back there.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Friendly hotel staff Good location"
Friendly hotel staff and great location on the board walk. Hotel room was clean. The hotel was outdated, need to upgrade to flat screen tvs
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
angie
"Nice place to spend the night."
Checked in two hours early and the room overlooked the ocean with a nice breeze. The room was clean and was comfortable to watch TV and relax. The only problem was the parking. I parked in the bottom level and it was very hard to maneuver between the concrete pillars and the other cars that were already there. When leaving for the evening show I honestly did not know if I could get out it was that bad. Cars had come in and boxed me in in such a way that it took a lot of going forward and bad over and over and over again to finally get out. Quite an experience!!! Outside of the parking the place was great for comfort and the price.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ken
"Close to boardwalk"
Not excellent experience. We need a hotel to stay one night but it was way worst beyond expectation.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
farra
"EXPENSIVE ROACH MOTEL (LaRenaissance Suites)"
The ABSOLUTE WORST HOTEL EVER. My 1st night I found a roach on my bed's headboard in Room 402 (I have the picture to prove it).I was placed in Room 802 & was petrified my entire stay of roaches getting into my bags or crawling on me or worst yet taking them home.I made a big mistake by not reading the Google Reviews about bed bugs at LA RENAISSANCE SUITES & the discourteous staff incl.the unkempt Manager.The hotel is dingy; bed linens crumpled; bed sunk in the middle; the towels & bed covers worn & shabby;couches absolutely filthy;molds in the room; toilet didn't flush, twice I had to have maintenance come and fix it. When I turned on the bath, I got a bucket of rust and the water from the tub didn't drain, again the maintenance had to be called. TV remote also did not work. OMG it was nice to have a garage but it was so hard to park or get your car out. The Manager promised a 25% discount but rescinded because her 'Boss' told her not to. Their is a fair skin female staff who said her father is an 'ex police', she is very rude and ill mannered, she told me, I had her for the next 12 hours (I guess she mean't she was on shift and she would deal with me, thankfully, I didn't need her help, yep this is the quality of staff that is employed there). She did say one truthful thing and that was good luck getting the discount or the Manager.They can keep the discount they need it more than me to keep that trap open. THIS HUDDLE OR SHABBY SHEIK ROACH MOTEL NEEDS THE WRECKING BALL.
4 night trip Apr 7, 2015
Elsa
"Always comfortable"
Always a pleasure staying here. Val is awesome! FINALLY the treadmill is in working condition so I could get a morning and evening run in. The in room kitchen are always a plus because we buy our own groceries to save $$$ by not eating on the ever expensive Boardwalk. Well....we gotta have a Bill's Gyro though.
4 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Jackson Trotter
"Custkmer Service"
I did not actually stay because the service at the front desk was not good to say the least. The front desk attendee was not professional or helpful. When I asked about the condition of the rooms, the front desk attendee replied, they're ok. As a rest of the aforementioned my wife and I decided to stay at another hotel with better service.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Damon
"A Great getaway"
I had a Great Stay and the view of the ocean was wonderful
3 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Angela
"The hotel was very nice we had a nice ocean view."
We had a clean room. It had a nice balcony. Was handicap accessible they have a mini kitchen, we only went for one night but will stay longer next time..
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Eileen
"Perfect for a family with small children"
Although older, everything was working and clean . Kitchen was extremely useful for travel with little ones the jacuzzi tub was a hit and pool was perfect size and the jets in the pool also one of a kind .ocean view and porch were spectacular. VERY convenient location basically smack dab in the middle of the boardwalk variety of food and stores right out the door and casinos aracade and beach also very very close. Staff was courteous and helpful bring your own pool toys but very very family friendly . Just like a beach house
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Tina
Great room - great view - great staff, friendly................................
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Rochelleapalooza"
I loved this place. I was a little bummed there wasn't a breakfast. And we only had one pillow.. But I loved the access to the boardwalk and the beautiful view. Will book again!!
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Rochelle
"Worth the price and right on the boardwalk!"
If you are looking for a cheap room right on the boardwalk in AC, this is the place. I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel and was surprised at the size of the room. I booked a 2 bedroom suite, which was very big and comfortably slept 6 people. Little out dated and the parking garage is definitely very tight. Although for the price it was totally worth it. I had 6 buddies coming in for the night just looking for somewhere close to the boardwalk, and it was perfect. Only a 5 minute walk from Bally's too. The staff was very friendly and helped answer any questions we had. If I needed somewhere cheap to stay again, I would look here.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"FRIENDLY"
The room was very clean and organized, staff was very helpful and nice
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Tonia
Ok hotel, clean, but a little run down. Served us fine for the one night we were there.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"The pull out couch was torn the deposit was redicu"
Rediculois for that hotel. There was hair in the bathtub which is discusting in itself. And how do they expect 6 people to arrive in 1 vehicle. My son had to pay for parking across the street. Not worth the money we paid
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Horrible beds are hard staff ignorant place stink"
Indoor pool colder than outside beds are hard and uncomfortable it stinks to small laundry area in parking garage terrible
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
veronica
"Great time"
Its not modern at all needs update but great for the price beach is right out the front door great view of it. Close to everything has parking and a pool. Great for a log stay has everything needed in the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Easy access to certain casinos and nearby mall"
Our initial suite was smaller than expected there was no hot water. Luckily the hotel let us change our room which was a much better size,so the night wasn't too bad.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Juanita
"Not going back"
Small TV small jet tub. Not worth the money I spent to stay over night.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ms.
"Horrible stay"
It was horrible the living room was cold no heat we had to be in the bed room most of the time because that was the warmest room. We were suppose to have a crib in the room when we arrived we didn't get the crib until the next day. And there was no hot water we left the day after we checked in .
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
maybeline
"Perfect place"
Its a cozy and comfortable suite. Makes me feel at home but still on vacation.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"poor"
It was cold in the suite and the jetted tub didn't work
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Talia
Friendly front desk staff 24/7, close to the boardwalk and within a 10 minute walk to all the outlets. Surrounded by tons of food choices if you do not want to cook in the kitchen of the room. Very pleasant experience!!! Has jetted tub in room!!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Needs update"
I loved the fact that it's in front of the beach but it definitely was not worth what I payed for. The place needs an update and be more modern. The television were the old school box ones. Plus my room had no hot water
Ed
"Old very outdated"
Needs a serious renovation. Would not recommend or stay there again. The hallway had a bad smell. Parking garage is small and congested.
"was not worth one penny!!"
was promised jaccuzzi other than one in bath tub. first room had no hot water, second room had no faucet at all. asked for more shampoo was told have to come down stairs to pick some up. elevator was broken and to getting into parking garage was a pain as was not told i had to honk... very cramped and small.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Rooms are outdated and smell terrible."
Rooms smelled, we complained but was told we has the best room.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Comfortable and clean and convenient. Courteous staff.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"disappointment"
parking is terrible, room was dirty and very outdated. I was also made to leave $100 credit card deposit, that 3 days later I have still not received back. I had no idea of this prior to check in. The whirlpool bath, the reason i chose this hotel was barely big enough for one person.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
I booked a 2 bedroom suite Had a good experience , big rooms spacious nice balcony view, clean and minutes from the casinos. Will definitely be returning soon.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Ed
"Nice Hotel Great Location and Price"
Hotel was dated but the rooms were large, great location right in the middle of the boardwalk and the price was great. Also included free garage parking.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ian
"great deal"
room was spacious and clean and well appointed. great value. parking garage is very tight. i left my car in ballys parking garage and walked 2 blocks. i would highly recommend this hotel staff was courteous and professional
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
adam
"This should be your hotel"
It was really good
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
asem
"806: great mini-apartment with oceanfront balcony!"
I stayed in Suite 806 and loved it! Suite 806 is a mini-apartment with a balcony overlooking the ocean, living room with sofa bed, chair, coffee table and TV with cable, kitchenette-dining area with dining table for (4), 3/4-sized fridge, microwave, stovetop, dishwasher, cabinets stocked with silverware, plates, pots + pans, everything you need! Only thing the Suite doesn't have is an oven.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great suite just outdated"
My experience at your hotel was great overall! We had a huge suite and the stuff was more than kind and helpful. I don't have any complaints however, everything in the suite was outdated. With that being said taking pictures in the suite didn't happen and that's where was were most of the time because of the rain. I would love to come back to this hotel simply because of the customer service I recieved. Keep up the good work!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Make it a family tradition-winter at the beach"
Nice place with a balcony looking at the ocean
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Ellen
"Excellent Value!!"
Best value in Atlantic City! The suite was huge, it was like a 2 bedroom city apartment with kitchen and separate living area. The refrigerator was loud but everything else was clean and in good working condition. We had 6 people so getting that size room was exactly what we needed. It's not luxurious but we obviously didn't expect that when paying less than half price vs casino hotels in that location and size. Employees were very nice and accommodating. If you need a lot of room and want to save money you will not find a better value hotel on a Saturday than La Ren. Great stay!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"close to broad walk, saved a lot of money"
it felt like home, quiet, no phone ringing,nobody calling grandma or ma in my own zone
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
me me
"Close to Boardwalk"
Stayed in Room 907 day after Thanksgiving. Parked across hotel for $20 for one night even though adequate parking spots were available under hotel behind metal gate. Hotel was very quiet except for when I turned on the heating system. Make right after exciting hotel entrance to get onto boardwalk. Open sliding glass door to air out room of residual smoke smell. Great view of the beach. Loved the small kitchen. Quiet dead end street. Will visit again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Deo
"OK, everything is in good shape"
not bad. Parking was a problem, everything else is good.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good on a Budget"
It's not a swanky hotel, not updated decor, but the room was clean and large. Everything was fine. It is not a casino hotel and not for luxury, but we had a lovely view of the ocean and the staff were affable.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Everything was nice water view fully kitchen"
Excellent I loved Expedia I loved my trip I didn't like that they said my deposit would go straight on and it didn't it takes a couple of days but besides that I enjoyed everything
Ebony
"Pictures tell the story"
Smoke odor in room. Garage parking a challenge. Would not return
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Stayed here a few times. Good location, very convenient. Parking garage is very tight, difficult to park
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Drew
"Can't beat the location"
My family and I, 5 people total, were in town to take part in the Atlantic City Marathon festivities. We had reserved the 2 bedroom suite, which said it slept 6. This is exactly what we received. The room was sizeable, the kitchenette fully stocked with pots, pans and utensils for cooking our own breakfasts and they even had the pods to use in the dishwasher. We were only in for 2 days and declined the maid service that came at about 1 pm on Saturday. The hotel was outdated and the mattresses were a little lumpy (especially the sofa bed, but when is a sofa bed ever super comfortable?) but it was clean and it was steps off the boardwalk. Overall, we were very pleased and would go back there again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Children loved the 4 foot deep pool. It was just right for them.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Pleasantly surprised room was a condo, not a basic hotel room. Decor outdated but clean, centrally located to all major casinos
Other trip Oct 20, 2014