All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here190 South Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I stayed here for one night celebrating a bachelorette party in Atlantic City. There were eight women and we all had enough room to shower and change without being cramped on top of each other. The room was very clean and it was a great location right on the boardwalk we also had a balcony overlooking the boardwalk.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
cara
i loved it imma try to come next year
5 night trip Aug 7, 2014
roseann
It could do a lot of upgrading and cleaning, the bathroom has a garlicky smell although its looks very clean, the spray didnt help, bedsheet has stain you just dont want to touch it, the pool isnt usable i guess it looks like theres a dirt underneath, yaaks, other than the location since its right by the boardwalk, the management could do an improvement to get our moneys worth as a customer, im paying a lot of money for our stay since its a last min booking
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"This place needs an update"
We didn't feel the room was cery clean. Dust everywhere. the bathroom sink and tub was stopped up. The furniture was very dated and the entire building looked like it needed work.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Phil
"A good hotel in AC"
The hotel had clean rooms and free parking? the deco is a bit dated tube tvs and 70/80 paint scheme. But even with those downsides the staff was friendly there are plenty of attractions with in walking distance and its on the boardwalk as close to the beach as you can get.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good for big group"
Very good hotel if you have a big group. Great location on the boardwalk.
This was a great large 2 bedroom kitchenette apt for 3/4 people and the staff were absolutely wonderful - we stay here all the time
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"PLEASUREABLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!"
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised at the service and amenities offered at the Hotel. We made a last minute booking at the Renaissance Suites because of the HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE WE HAD A THE SUPER 8 MOTEL down the road. The accommodations are terriffic and we will be looking to book another stay there soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Brian R.
"Close to the beach"
Right on the beach, very dated, it pretty clean. Not terrible for the one night we were thete. Got stuck in the parking garage.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
The staff was wonderful and the location is great. The rooms are a bit outdated and had their issues but if your looking for a cheapish room to just have to sleep and keep your stuff it isn't the worst place on earth. If your picky this place isn't for you as there can be some faults to find. For me it worked out great because we spent most our time elsewhere and weren't looking to sit in the hotel room. Good small pool and hot tub on the roof for use and one free parking spot and for us our second car parked free elsewhere. Overall it was not a bad as some reviewers make it out to be but if your spending on a big or long trip to Atlantic City the extra dollars for another place might not be a bad idea.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
bachelor party
"not bad at all"
We were pleasantly surprised when we got to our room. It was clean and spacious with a balcony overlooking the ocean (which can be hard to come by in AC). Yes, it could use some updating, but if you want fancy and modern spend the extra money and go to a casino. Great location and all of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"close to the boardwalk but not on it."
nothing like the pictures, dirty, parking sucked, additional $100 deposit required upon arrival, close to boardwalk but not on it as i was told. no lighting in evening hours, down a back alley. would not reccomend to anyone do yourself a favor and stay at either trump motels, balley's or atlantic palace. looks nothing like pictures. bathtub was broke rates to high for what you get.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
mike
"Great Location..just in need of a slight update."
I wish I would have read a review like mine before I stayed...This hotel was the PERFECT location. Walking distance to Ballys and Casers where we planned to go. The hotel had no signage which I thought was weird except for a little mosaic on the side/bottom of the building. You're not looking for a modern "Casino" hotel like Trump, etc. It's cute, and cozy. I had a 2 bedroom suite/ocean view. Perfect size and the efficiency kitchen was wonderful, fully stocked. The parking was a little old metal mechanical gate under the building,and the car elevator didn't work all the time...that's my only issue with the hotel...that it lacked common modern amenities..like ice machines on the floors or anywhere..they had a small ice chest which was empty downstairs in garage but a cpl trays in freezer which was good. Overall, I'm happy with my stay, the staff was WONDERFUL and it really was the PERFECT location...2 doors down from a Dunkin Donuts and boardwalk shopping..steps away!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to casinos and beach"
Have stayed here for several years. Always a good experience. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to Beach"
Overall good, elevator stopped working but was fixed quickly. Pool / beach towels were in shortage by the afternoon.Get them early or they will run out!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Great location and price compared to casinos"
Second time I've stayed here and it is a great place. One bedroom ocean view with balcony. Small kitchen with sink, microwave and full size fridge. Gated parking underground is small but great for security. Right on Boardwalk with easy access to everything. AC worked great.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"a diamond in the rough!"
This hotel was all boarded up when we arrived. I thought it was closed but my husband went up the ramp and it was open. We looked at the room and it had been remodeled beautifully. It had a view of the ocean from both the living room and the bedroom. They were working on fixing the exterior after Sandy. We thought we got a great bargain.
Other trip May 26, 2014
rosie
"Wow! How did this place get such a high rating?"
We were looking for a nice resort type hotel close to our event site and this hotel seemed to fill our needs based on the reviews. At the time of our booking, the hotel rating was 3.8 out of 5, with mostly positive reviews. Typically, we have found this to be an accurate tool in helping us choose our hotel. Well, based on our own eyes and experience, this hotel was considerably overated. Very dated decor with old appliances and TV's. Leaky window in bedroom (it was pouring the rain outside). A big bath tub that was called a pool. Overall dingy appearance though the room was fairly clean. A very average to below average hotel. If you are just using it a place to sleep in between casino runs, then it is ok.
Other trip May 21, 2014
CSADOC
"NIght in AC for a concert"
A friend and I came down over night to see a concert. Loved our suite, great view of the ocean and the staff was super friendly and helpful!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Awick
It was nice. I was comfortable on the broadwalk made it nice
Other trip May 4, 2014
It was nice. I was comfortable on the broadwalk made it nice
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Eh"
We get there and go into a decent but small lobby. It was check in time so it was a little busy, not a problem. While we were checking in there was an older man saying that he requested a non smoking room because he has children with him and that his room smells of smoke very bad. One of the front desk ladies said that she thinks they have a bottle of Febreeze. Then we are given a parking pass and have to beep the horn to be buzzed into the smallest parking garage I have ever seen. The elevators had a fishy smell the whole time. Everyone we talked to at the front desk was nice and helpful. At this point I was just expecting our room to be horrific, But i was pleasantly surprised, it was clean and didn't smell like smoke. We all had to take the coldest showers because the shower was only hot for the first 5 minutes, There was duct tape all around border of the bedroom windows, the other bed room didn't have a window. The pool and hot tub didn't look horrible but the pool could maybe hold 4 people?! Also the 'gym' was a bike, elliptical and treadmill. Couldnt get any of them to work, and the belt on the treadmill was missing chunks of belt. Overall I would only stay here if you're trying to save a lot of money and plan to be out of the hotel most of your stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Sam
"Great place"
The Renaissance was a great hotel, premium location and very clean. It's not the most modern hotel buy it's definitely worth the stay. For the price and location it doesn't get much better!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Rodny
"overlooking the Boardwalk with great ocean views"
this hotel is in the heart of Atlantic City right on the Boardwalk with views of the ocean. Staff was very helpful. Cold use some updating but overall in good shape. NO NON SMOKING rooms if that is important to you.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Bachelor party with friends"
Check in/out quick and easy. Parking garage available. Room was nice and clean and even had its own kitchen! Decent price. Right on the boardwalk and very close to the main downtown area! Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
daniel
"Thank you"
Always a pleasure at LaRen.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
B.Jackson Trotter
"Mini Spring Break with Kids"
My stay was pleasant NO complaints
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Justice
I have stay there before nice location . the weekend I went the pool was close no internet in my room . I was not told that the pool was doing mayor work on . so i check out to another hotel with the help of hotel.com
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
robert D
"Worked for me in a pinch."
Stayed at this hotel on the first nice weekend (4/12) of the spring after my usual standby hotel was booked. I was skeptical as the reviews were mixed and some recent reviews were negative. Was greeted by a polite and helpful attendant who explained all the necessary details. After parking in their garage, via car elevator, it was off to the room. Despite others concerns about feeling unsafe in garage and hall areas, I never felt that way. I was put off by the pot smell after stepping off the elevator but I won't blame the hotel for that. The living room and kitchen area were nicely arranged though the cabinets could use an upgrade. The bedroom was very small and could have been larger if they made the living area smaller. Flat screen in living area had wasn't displayed in HD and a standard set is in the living room. You can tell the hotel is older as there were limited outlets to charge phones, devices, etc.. Jet tub was nice but was small so didn't indulge. Pool was shut down but I didn't intend to go in anyway. Not my first choice but in a pinch, I'd consider again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Glen
"nice hotel"
Staff was great, the hotel was beautiful, nice restaraunts in the area, by the beach and boardwalk and close to.casinos
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
shaun
"Weekend with friends"
We reserved a one bedroom with a queen bed and sofa bed. But the queen bed in the beroom was actually a full size, I think the sofa bed was bigger than the bed in the bedroom. Overall the hotel is kind of run down but it was great for what we needed. It had a full kitchen with everything we needed except an oven. The room looks like it has been rented 500,000 times since its last renovation, but it was decently priced and right on the boardwalk. Also parking is EXTREMLY tight. Overall, if I needed a kichen I would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
"Overall a good place to stay for a good price"
Rooms are a good size. You get a full kitchen, living room and bedroom. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. The location is right on the boardwalk and major casinos are within a 5-10 minute walking distance. The only downside to this place is the parking. You have to park under the building in a parking deck. You have to wait for the gate to open to let you in, then wait to get your car in an elevator, and then try to squeeze your car into a minimal parking spot. It was very frusterating though I did feel safe leaving my car there once it was parked. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was a great price, with a good room, and the staff was excellent.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Overall was a great stay only downside was the pool not being open. Was given great service and was moved to the 9th Floor the day of my bday.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Humza
"Sad excuse for a "resort""
The pool was closed (of course we were not notified ahead of time), the "jetted tub" is a tiny bath tub with a jet nozzle. The mattress sheet didn't fit the mattress, the bed cover had a hole in it. Calling the "Resort" always leads to voicemail, and the only way to reach anyone is by dialing 0 for the operator for an "emergency." When we got to the lobby (which was small and dark), the lone receptionist had us waiting for 10 min while she chatted on the phone -- with no acknowledgment or apology. The whole place just felt cheap -- except it was actually quite expensive.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Y
"Spring for a room at the casinos instead"
The check-in staff were quite friendly and efficient, the free underground self-parking was convenient, and the suite was very clean. However, the suite was in need of some basic maintenance and attention: several outlets didn't work, at least one lamp didn't work (or the bulb was burned out), there was a hole/gouge in the bedroom door., the bed was soft/saggy, and the couch not terribly comfortable. Furthermore, while the couch was supposedly a pull-out bed, there were no extra pillows, sheets or blankets for it -- and only two thin pillows on the main bed. Overall, it seemed that the suite is not subject to routine maintenance checks and had not been updated/upgraded for 20 years. Next time, we'll spend the extra money and stay at one of the casino hotels.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
MJH
"Reasonable price"
Room was nice but the indoor pool advertised was not in service. I checked their website before I reserved and before I left to go to the hotel and nothing was noted. I would have appreciated knowing this since my wife and I were looking for a place to relax. W e had planned to just stay in since the shore area was cold and the pool would have been nice to use.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
Wayne
I would go again it was a nice place with a good price my only complant was the parking lot.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Nita&dj
"Not a bad deal"
The hotel was not too bad. At first glance its kind of blah...it could use some updates, but it was in a great location being right on the board walk. The parking garage is not ideal, but at least you don't have to worry about your car.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Tonya
"Great place for the Price"
Had a 1 night stay. we only showered and slept in the room. however it was nice. the room had full kitchen a small living room and even a small balcony. very nice for the price. the hotel staff were also very courteous and friendly.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Geo
"Not a Marriott"
If you are used to a Marriott or a Ramada or similar hotels, do not go to La Renaissance. Pay the extra $200 and stay at a nice hotel in a better area. Was not familiar with Atlantic City at all.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
unhappy trav
"Boardwalk hotel"
The hotel is literary at the boardwalk. Very convenient. It's kinda outdated but it's okay. The only problem we had was at the parking. You need to use a car elevator to go to upper level parking which is kinda scary if you're claustrophobic. There's a pay parking right across the street though. :)
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
kristine
"loved it except for the parking situation"
the building was clean, the room was well laid out with everything you would need in a small apartment, nice view, not far from casinos and restaurants. the parking garage however was so awful i drove to ballys and parked my car in their deck after unloading my luggage, the garage was extremely tight and gated. you had to get someone to open the gate every time you wanted to park and then drive into a freight elevator in a garage that was so tight it must have cars scraping each other constantly. i would stay here again but park somewhere else. the garage was absolutely terrible.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
acer
"out dated but perfect"
The renassance was perfect free parkinng the rooms was big. I will be going back
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Pleasant!"
For 6 people, it was comfortable and convenient. If you are visiting AC for a weekend and your coming down with a group of friends, this is place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
I had a good experience , the only thing I didn't like was the parking garage.. I will recommended to anyone .
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"EVERYTHING WAS GREAT"
MY EXPERIENCE WAS FINE I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND I ALWAY LIKE THIS PLACE
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
RAYMOND
Big rooms, great location, great price
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2014
"Decent hotel on the boardwalk"
Good alternative to high priced casino rooms. Right on the boardwalk and a 5 minute walk to Bally's or Resorts. Room was good size with separate living room and kitchen 1 bedroom and bath. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great hotel!"
As always enjoyed our Valentine's day. Clean hot tub, great stay!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Be careful what you pay for............"
Thank God we were out late! the suite smelled like cigarette smoke. and the furniture was slightly torn and tattered. My girlfriend wanted to leave and drive home (1 hour). She even slepted "almost" fully clothed. The mell led her to believe the bed to be unsanitary. Great location, and front desk were outstanding.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014