All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13300 Stone Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98133, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Apparently, check in time means nothing"
I arrived at 3:30, which was 30 minutes after check in time. The room I reserved two days prior. i was going to set up my room for when my girlfriend. They said to come back in 30 minutes and the room would be ready. I waited 30 minutes, they never called back, so i showed up an hr and a half later. The room was STILL NOT CLEAN. i was given my key, i walked in, and garbage was around the room, the bathroom wasnt clean, and the tables were dirty. i laid down in bed with my gf to talk and catch up, then a girl barged in and started cleaning the room SIGNIFIGANTLY after i was already checked in. I wasnt comped for anything, which was angry about, and they never fully answered where the breakfast was even located. the wifi was slow, some channels didnt come in clearly, and the fridge apparently was also a freezer. (my fruits i purchased for her were frozen in the fridge) . This was a horrible stay.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
James - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the booking issues you experienced during the check-in process and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2014
The room was comfortable and clean. I would suggest that you provide Kleenex, a hair dryer and a shower cap in the future.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
margie
"Clean, quiet, no frills"
Tough to beat for price point in this location. They skimped a bit, with no shampoo or conditioner and some soft/unsupported sections in the bathtub that had me concerned it might break. Still, for $80 I was impressed. To get much cheaper than that in the north Seattle area, you'll be dealing with total dives that would make the average person consider driving out of the area or finding somewhere secure to sleep in their car.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Dave - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Easy to find, in a quiet location"
It was "o.k." but would have liked free wifi. Also, there wasn't any breakfast.... I was down stairs at 8:00 a.m. and it was just coffee. Bummer!
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about about our quiet location; however, we apologize that about the lack of breakfast items during your stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our staff to keep our grab-and-go breakfast area fully stocked to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, we do offer free Wi-Fi, with option for expanded Wi-Fi service. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Uke
"Central location to Seattle and also Everett."
Nothing fancy,but clean and quite. Would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room during your stay. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
D
"The First Time = The Last Time"
We found some potato chips under bad cover. The microwave has NEVER been cleaned, we can tell that someone cooked pizza or lassagna in the microwave and the blow up the pizza / lassagna. It is impossible for us to use it. We stayed for more than 7 days but nobody cleaned our room.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Debby - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am coaching my housekeeping staff to provide cleaner rooms and checking them myself for accuracy. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
debby
"Just what we needed. Close to Northwest Hospital."
Perfect. Clean and comfortabe. We needed a place to stay close to the hospital and this was just right! Helpful, polite staff. We will stay here again
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Margaret - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean rooms and convenient location at a great value. Again, thank you for the kind remarks. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay the next time you’re in town.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Margaret
"Exteneded stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, and good for the price
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Good price clean and comfortable. Not too noisy."
Good and comfotable and a reasonable price. A liitle bit hidden but that helps keep it quet.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It’s great to hear that you had a quiet, comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Good Value"
This hotel was close to the home of the family we were visiting. It's location is a bit odd, because it's behind a Target. But, the hotel was clean and the staff was nice. This is not the Ritz, but was exactly what it advertised itself to be. And the rooms/lobby matched the pictures on the site. I would stay again and would recommend it in the future.
8 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Like a Home Away from Home!!"
We walked into our room after being on the road all day. What a surprise, it looked just like a small apartment!! A full kitchen with a large size refrigerator, plus a large room and bath. We will definitely be staying at this hotel next year when we are in town. We were very pleased.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
FlyingNunn
"2 Day stay at Northgate Extended Stay in Wash."
We stayed in a King Bed Suite. There was hair in the bathtub, so gross! Our toilet did not work and they promised to fix it and their general maintenance guy could not fix it and they did not even leave of a message that it was not fixed and no offer to place us in a different room. We were already undressed and too tired after finding out about it so we just put up with it. The advertisement for the hotel said full breakfast. What a joke, they had a tiny mini bar with coffee and muffins. Never again will I stay in one of these hotels!
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that you found hair in your bathtub and your toilet was not working properly . Please accept my deepest apology. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are enforcing our customer care training daily. Also, I'm disheartened to hear that you were hoping for a full breakfast and got let down. Our grab-and-go breakfast was designed for guest to be able to take a small breakfast with them on the way out. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Hard beds"
The beds were very firm which we did not care for. The room had no blow dryer or tissue. We also did not care for them requiring both of the adults to show ID than photocopying them. My husband was very offended and felt it was bad customer service.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Debbie - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the beds were too hard for your liking. Please know, we are working to replace our bedding and will be doing so in the near future to help eliminate this issue. Also, collecting identification at check-in is a company policy as this helps us to ensure the safety of all of our guests. I do apologize if this was done in an unprofessional manner and will work with the team so that we handle this more appropriately moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Debbie
Easy to find
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Randall
Easy check in and out, clean, spacious, nice front desk guy
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Angelica
"Only as a last resort."
Non-smoking rules are widely ignored. Next door neighbor cooking fried chicken at 11 PM. Get my drift?
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. It upsets me to hear that you smelled smoke during your stay. I am sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will check hallways frequently and diffuse odors to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Comfortable Enough"
It's always nice to have the comforts of home so the kitchenette was a plus. Good size closet and dresser; one of the few places I've stayed that provided enough hangers. The usual amenities but you have to go to the desk every day if you want more. There was some work going on outside the property but we were not informed either before or at the time of arrival. They did have a few notices of the work strategically placed around the property. No one provides daily maid service anymore but it was clear the room had not been cleaned recently; we could actually see the dust on the furniture. The entire staff was pleasant and friendly.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Gigapet
"Close to family for our reunion."
There was a very strong smell ( unpleasant ) . Told front desk abut it ,and the response was rather odd." They were out of fabreeze today " as a result we had to go to another hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
"Not bad!"
Hotel was nice and room was pretty good for a basic, quick business stay. Rooms even had kitchen areas with microwave, stove and even plates. Bed was pretty comfortable.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Best Hotel in the area but nothing fancy."
For the location this is the best Hotel in the area. Most of the hotels in this neighborhood are horrendous. This one is not fancy, but it is comfortable and has nice basic amenities. It has a small kitchen and full refrigerator, which are great for extended stays, hence its name. The room could have been a little cleaner, but it wasn't bad.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Matt - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were liked our hotel's location, your room, especially the kitchen, and all of the amenities we had to offer. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice place to stay!"
It was the perfect little spot for our one-night stay (even though it accommodates those staying much longer well) - it was a treat to have a nice breakfast utilizing the kitchen area.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the room as well as our full kitchen's which are available in every room. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
We has a very nice stay. My only complaint is that the mattresses were to hard and I had a hard time falling asleep
5 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"not too bad"
Good: quiet, clean, large, kitchen. Bad: hard noisy bed, loud toilet flush
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
John - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the hardness of the beds and loud toilet. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with quiet and clean room with a large kitchen. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
john p
"Not clean"
Not a terrible place but they did not clean our room or even change the linens! They finally have us a set so we could change them ourselves. Not impressed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Frequent traveler
"Disappointing"
Having never stayed at an Extended Stay American, I was taken back by the lack of service. Unless you stay for 8 days or more, there is NO maid service: No fresh towels, no garbage removal, no cleaning...nothing. If you want those things, you'll have to go to the front desk for towels (additional soap, tissue, coffee, etc.). The room comes with a kitchenette so you'll need to remove the garbage from the room yourself. There is only toilet paper in the room: No tissue paper and no paper towels, even though there is a kitchenette. The room smelled and the only ventilation (aside from the air conditioner) was overhead vents in the kitchen and bathroom both of which were very loud and pulled in stale, cigarette-tinged air from the hallway. I like to conserve and support conservation, however, if I'd wanted to stay in a hostel that's where I would have been, especially with the prices they were charging for the room.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to read that our housekeeping schedule was not communicated to you prior to check-in and that the vents in your room did not work properly. In response to your feedback, I am going to work with the maintenance staff to repair these items as needed. Still, I am glad that you liked your room overall and our hotels locations. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Poor neighborhood!"
Would not stay there again, the neighborhood was not safe to be out after dark. Building needed updating. No restaurants within walking distance, however would not want to be walking in the surrounding area.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
R
"Affordable Seattle Suburb"
The hotel room was spacious and clean. We only stayed two nights so there was no maid service, but you could request extra items from the front desk. The breakfast was grab and go, but adequate. It would have been nice to have Kleenex and a hair dryer in the room, but fortunately I had my own. The laundry room had 4 washing machines and 8 dryers, so that was very nice! The location was fine, with a large parking lot.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Cathy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Cathy
"The service is not good enough"
We used to stay in this hotel whenever we go to Seattle for vacation. We usually don't really care any other things since we had a good sleep everytime. One important thing to consider is that they don't have room cleaning service unless you stay there more than 1 week now. It's a new policy to cut down their costs I guess
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very clean & comfortable"
Hotel is located in an industrial area so it was not good for going out for scenic walks, etc. However, the staff was friendly and check in was quick and efficient - good for travelers who had many travel delays that day. All were helpful and met any requests we had. Room was nice and very clean!!!!! Kitchen had bare minimum for 2 people. It was our first experience at Extended Stay America and we didn't realize that our room would not be cleaned unless we stayed 8+ days (we were there 7 nights). However, clean towels were available at the desk any time. So, overall, our experience was good and we would recommend this hotel to others & would stay there again if we are in that area.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Hi Bev, It is so rewarding to read that you had a nice stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear that you experienced a clean room and convenient location to downtown Seattle. We really appreciate your feedback regarding our housekeeping services and the laundry facilities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Bev
"Comfortable and Convenient"
Our visit to Seattle lasted a week, so it was important that our room was comfortable and clean. There was plenty of space to store our belongings, lots of convenient places to plug in electronics. The free wifi was fast enough. The staff were pleasant and helpful. I love having the kitchenette. This is not the first time we have stayed at this hotel, and I'm sure we'll be back.
7 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice Hotel to stay. Had no troubles."
The only trouble I see is that the hotel is located in a odd place. And that the kitchen table chairs were Cheap office (computers) chairs. and the mattress was pretty hard. But the room was clean and quite.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Hi Ken, I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Your comments in regards to the hotel lobby, parking lot and room cleanliness are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read how you found our beds and chairs not up to par. I have shared your feedback with my supervisor as well as our purchasing department for further review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Ken
"Don't stay here"
Awful hotel. Horrible bed and the pillows were more like airline pillows than real bed pillows. Also be aware that contrary to what they say this hotel does not have a continental breakfast. Instead, this hotel has a few breakfast bars, to hot chocolate and oatmeal to chose from. Of course they ran out of oatmeal and the hot chocolate so not much of anything really. Staff was rude. Only nice thing I can say is the location was close to the 99 but there are a ton of other hotels in this area and I doubt they could be as bad - stay away from this dump.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the uncomfortable pillows and bed, and the lack of breakfast items. In response to your feedback, I am personally speaking with every member of our staff to ensure that old pillows are thrown out and all beds have a pillow topper. As well, I am also speaking with the staff about the best ways to provide great customer service so that this type of situation does not happen again. We appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Lkn
The hotel was very clean and nice. There were no waffles at breakfast.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for posting such a lovely review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotels cleanliness. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Everything was great except for the bed. Mattress was hard as a rock and damaged on the left side. It did not match the overall quality of the room.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"No shampoo/conditioner"
Expecting the hotel to have shampoo and conditioner we did not bring any with us (one less thing to take through TSA). Upon getting in the shower and noticing there was no shampoo or conditioner I called the front desk and was told that they ran out. The 2 options I was given was to either buy some out of their vending machine, or go to the local store without any apology or offer beyond that. The bed was the hardest bed i've ever slept on as well. Aside from that the room was up to date. Everything was clean and up to date.
3 night romance trip May 16, 2013
Baker
"seattle"
close by,all you need to know. the bed were comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the bed comfort. Thanks again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We can't wait to see you again!
Other trip May 13, 2013
""Breakfast on the Go""
We saw no breakfast room, but the Breakfast on the Go was excellent. Sam's Club was around the corner as was a "European Food Store" which sold many unusual products. In all the hotels we used on this trip (five of them), we found that Expedia gave us the best rates and there was never any question that the bill was totally paid and "Do come again!" Thank you, Expedia, for your significant help in making travel a pleasure. We plan to book through Expedia on all our future trips.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had a nice stay and enjoyed our Grab-N-Go Breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"I'd give it a 5 if not for the stain on the sheet"
My only complain is that there was a palm sized stain on the blanket. Tried not to imagine where that came from. Otherwise, it's a clean, comfortable hotel. It's walking distance from an Albertson's and Cash & Carry.
Response by Extended Stay America Seattle - Northgate
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The stain on your bedding that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed this with my housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Solid business getaway"
Good property with very easy access to I-5. There are also nearby retail and commercial outlets, but the main downside of the place is that it is situated in a mixed-use, light-industrial type neighborhood. Otherwise, solid all-around. Clean, decent bed, great TV, good price.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2013
I enjoyed staying at Extended Stay America. I had to add an additional night on to my stay, and Brittany (at the hotel) provided me with information and help when doing that. She was very informative and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Nice, clean room. Check in was okay but not very informative or helpful. No one was at the counter or came to counter at check-out
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Good Hotel for Good Price"
Clean and quiet room. Would recommend it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Adequate"
Stayed here while visiting our newborn grandson, so we weren't in the hotel much. First room smelled weird, (vent fan was running when we came in, so housekeeping must have recognized it too,) Asked for a new room and we were quickly and graciously accommodated. Definitely a funky odor in the hallway, I think that since people stay for a while, cook in their rooms and the trash doesn't get emptied every day it just gets stinky, No shampoo or conditioner. The staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Lori
"served my needs"
I only stayed one night and found the hotel and my room to be satisfactory. I did like having a kitchenette with a stove. The location is great! Close to a major highway, but not on the highway so it was quiet.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"convenient"
Refrigerator did not keep things cold. Staff was great and hotel clean.
5 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Utilitarian, inexpensive"
As expected for Extended Stay. Room cleaned once/week. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast nothing to write home about. in-room phone was not working right. Location is not walking distance from restaurants.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Wes
"Inferior Service"
The non smoking room smelled like smoke. Housekeeping did not properly stock the room. The front desk didn't answer the phone when I called to complain. The totals felt like sand paper. The continental breakfast was the worst I have ever seen.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2013
"Goof for long term stay only!"
Good for long term stay only! Bed is hard. Kitchenette was full of crumbs and the fridge was dirty. The heating system doesn't have a thermostat so, it is very difficult to adjust. I finally gave up and turned it off, put on extra clothes, socks, and a jacket and went to bed! Not a continental breakfast just small packaged sweet snacks oranges and apples. No staff at night (I didn't see any) so, I did not feel secure coming in at 11:00 PM! They checked me out after one night and I had a hard time convincing them I paid for 3 nights they acted like I was trying to pull a scam on them or something. I suddenly remembered I had the conf. # in my smart phone and the guest agent was embarrased. Do your self a favor and stay down the street at the Holiday Inn Express for a little extra per night!
3 night trip Nov 29, 2012
Alohashelley
Bed is hard as a rock
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Long term stay"
It is as advertised, designed for stays of a week or more. It has adequate facilities for meal preparation. A few more amenities would be helpful, like paper towels. Daily maid service is available for an extra charge so be prepared to make your own bed unless you stay for a week or more. For my purposes it was adequate. I was there for four nights and can make my own bed. The room was reasonably large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They will provide towel exchange and additional coffee. For Seattle the price was right.
4 night trip Nov 8, 2012