All hotels in Williamston, North Carolina, United States of America
1071 Cantle Court, Williamston, NC, 27892, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Will always stay here when in town!"
Stayed here for a horse show. Great staff and their service goes above & beyond! We forgot our water bottles in the fridge there and they went through a lot of effort to find them and ship them back to us! Not many hotels would do that...says a lot about their honesty and ethics. Will only stay here when showing at the Bob Martin Ag Center. THANK YOU!! only issue is hard to find entrance, have to turn like you are going to Ribeyes. Not a problem once you find it.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
We had a wonderful time. The staff was upbeat and very helpful. Our needs were addressed promptly. Would love to stay there again. Breakfast was good and filling. That was my main request.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Awesome place"
Love love love this hotel. I stay here several times a year for many years and it only gets better and better. Perfect place to stay if it's a stop on a long trip, or visiting Williamston a horse show. The rooms are clean, food fresh, staff wonderful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Julie, We appreciate your amazing feedback, I'll make sure to pass it on to my staff. We definitely look forward to seeing you in the future when the weather is a little more enjoyable! Best Regards, Juan Macias Manager
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Our night at the Holiday Inn, Williamston, NC."
This is very nice hotel and they have the best staff in the area. Good people !!!. We spend the night at the hotel and our room got locked with our stuff inside but they upgraded us to a better room and they were able to open the room later. The people at the front desk were very gentle and friendly all the time with me and my wife. I strongly recommend this hotel !!! 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Traveler, Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you were happy with your stay. Sorry about the lock issue. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future. The staff says thank you for the compliment. Safe Travels
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Wanda and Rafa
"great hotel"
Best hotel in Wilmington for the price. Very clean and comfortable. I have stayed there more than I can count.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thanks for the excellent review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and have being so for quite some time. We look forward to you staying with us again soon. Thanks again and safe travels.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"My visit to Williamston NC"
Upon arriving we was assigned room #305..AC didn't work..on to #330. Ac did work,but the exhaust in bathroom didn't work,part of the door handle was lose! Mirror wasn't clean ...found hair on the vanity...closet doors was missing...very dusty everywhere...for what we payed I was very disappointed !! It's located 4 or 5 miles from places to eat !! Altho there is a ''Ribeyes'' steak house behind the Hotel...it doesn't open til late evening !! Its located in the boonies for sure !! I will not ever stay there again nor will I recommend it to others !! I'd say Management needs to do a better job !!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your stay. Your comments have been review and the entire staff is aware of your comments. We will use the details of you stay to help improve our staff and better assist our guest. We thank you for your feedback and hope you will return sometime in the near future.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not sure they have a general manager!"
My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend event across the street at the Ag Center. I prepaid for the rooms on Hotels.com (two months ago!) and was charged again for the room the Monday after my stay (for a completely different amount!). I did not receive any notification of charges under my door and turned in my keys upon leaving and did not get a bill then. I have now called the hotel FOUR times this week to try and get this resolved, leaving my name and number twice. The manager is always out and no one else at the hotel either has the skills or the authority to research and resolve this. Very frustrating. Don't answer the phone if you are not capable of taking a message and giving it to the correct person. Maybe, empower more than one person to resolve issues if you are not available during normal business hours. Moral to this story...BE CAREFUL HERE!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Aimee, Thank you for the response. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future. Safe Travels
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Aimee
Glad to see they have some new staff members. They lady at the front desk was very personable and welcoming. Very helpful and is a great asset to this hotel. Had a bad experience at this place about a year ago and glad to see he was not there. Nice place to stay and near beautiful horses.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your feedback and the 5 Stars. We are glad to see that you were pleased with the staff. We look forward to you staying with us again. Thanks and Safe Travel
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Traveler
"Ok location, but rooms need work"
We stayed here before heading out the outer banks, so the location was good for not knowing the area. Other than the lobby, the rest of the hotel needed some work. The room smelled like mold and we couldn't get the air conditioner to cool the room off, so it stayed humid the entire night. These are not the memory foam beds that most of the Holiday Inns have. They are still a spring bed, which makes it hard to get comfortable. The printer didn't work with their computer. There NOTHING around the hotel except for 1 restaraunt. You have to drive several miles to get any selection on food. Overall, we stayed, but probably wouldn't stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear C. Z., Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business and feedback is always good rather negative or positive. WE are glad that service was acceptable. Thanks again, Safe Travels
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"A fine, service-oriented motel"
Hurricane Arthur forced us to leave Hatteras and hit the road as refugees. There was room at the Inn--though barely. Despite being inundated with disgruntled guests whose vacations were delayed or destroyed, service was outstanding in every particular, owing to the personnel behind the desk. Thanks for making a difficult time more tolerable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Charles Geyh, Thank you for the excellent rating. We are happy to see that we made the best of a not so pleasant time. The staff hopes all is well and we look forward to you staying with us again in the near future. Safe Travels
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Over Charged"
We booked four rooms and one of our guests accidentally used their credit card for the room, although we paid through Expedia. The hotel staff shouldn't have done this. We still have not been able to get the hotel to reverse the credit as they can't without management approval. Of course, there is no management. So the process continues. In addition, we found out the Expedia charge was $20 more than the rate compared to booking directly through the hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for the feedback. We will look into you situation. Thank you staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe Travels
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great stay !"
I am very particular about where I stay and this was a great motel. My room was missing the coffee maker but I am sure they would have given me one if I had asked. Good breakfast with daily variety. Will stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Humhill2, Thank you for the excellent rating. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the coffee maker. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future. Safe Travels
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Humhill2
"Mothers Day visit."
Hotel is off the highway in a quite area. Enjoyed the stay very much.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
We are glad to know that you enjoyed you stay. Thank you for the feedback . We look forward to you staying with us again soon.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Ron
Very comfortable, clean and a great and courteous staff..!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for the feedback and the excellent rating. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near furture.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Joe Galdo
"great hotel but not close to chain resturants"
The hotel was wonderful. The staff was friendly and accomadating. The room was clean and comfortable. The only draw back was the lack of resturant in the area. Be prepared to travel to go to a nice place to eat.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for the response and the excellent rating. we strive to be the best and we delivered exceptional. The staff thanks you for the review.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Wonderful"
What a well run hotel...!!! Staff was outstanding, the place was clean, breakfast was great...!!! Would recommend it to anyone staying in the area...!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Mr. Galdo, Thank you for the feedback and the great rating. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great summer and safe travels.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Joseph Galdo
"Easy Access to Major highway"
This was just an overnight stay and we were glad it was close to the major highway we were using. The king bedroom was a bit crowded with furniture but the amenities were fine. Very lovely breakfast (eggs, bacon, yogurt and many other choices). They also allow pets (extra fee) as we had our dog with us. There is a Steak House on the property that only serves dinner. I would stay here again when traveling.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for the response. We great that you like the location. We look for to you staying with us again. Thank you..
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Please read this review before booking..."
Let me first say that I have never written a review of a hotel before and I am not a super emotional person who will put words in caps etc. We just got back from our vacation yesterday. Last Friday, July 12th we arrived at this hotel. Keep in mind I do a lot of research to find which hotel we want to stay at on our way to the Outer Banks. This was in what I thought was a good location and, most importantly has a pool and hot tub that I would enjoy. We arrived around 6:30 p.m. and were greeted by Mike and Terry. Both were nice people. Here is what my stay was like in order of events... Pool was not working due to "bad filter." Hot tub was green and not working. Wi-Fi was not working, nor was the desktop computers internet. Bathroom next to the lobby was not working. Pancake maker for breakfast was not working. Ice machine on our floor was not working. Was given a card to a hotel room to check out as an upgrade due to me being upset about the hotel stay. The room already was already occupied. Was given a card to another room and stayed in that room. At 3:40 a.m. someone used a card to try and enter my room. Top lock was on and prevented someone entering my room. So, if you want to stay at a hotel that has a green and broken hot tub, broken pool, broken pancake making machine, broken ice machine, Wi-Fi that doesn't work and a possible break in, book this hotel...Otherwise, Hampton Inn and others are nearby.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. We strive to be the best in service and quality and we failed to do this in you case. We have made great improvement to the property and because of feedback like yours its has helped us achieve this, I would like to invite you to come and stay with us and to get you the chance to see improvement we have made to the hotel since your last stay. Thank you for you feedback it is greatly appreciated.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Steve from PA
Althought the check-in clerk was beseiged by many people checking in, he calmly worked through the complications of one man's missing reservation, another families need for a truly smoke-free room for their asmathic child and most of a baseball team. The room was spacious. We especially appreciated the lighting (very well ligthed, twice what many hotel rooms have) and the bathroom counter (many have gone to useless pedestal sinks with no where to put your stuff). The breakfast was the best of any of the many Holiday Inn Express and others that serve breakfast that we have stayed in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for staying with us. We thank you for the great response at the staff member we are aiming the become the best in service and quality. It's with feedback like your that will assist us with this ongoing process. We are glad that you enjoy the space in the room as well as the sufficient lighting and the bathroom counters. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future. Thank you...
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"I would stay here again"
Very pleasant experience - affordable, comfortable and convenient!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for the GREAT rating. We look forward to your staying with us again us the future. Thank You....
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Willo
"Very nice Holiday Inn Express!"
What a nice place to stay. Very quiet, clean, and comfortable. The staff were extremely professional and nice!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for the 5 star rating. It is our goal to provide excellent service and we achieve this with you stay. Thanks again and we look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Nice hotel, staff needs some work"
Overall the hotel was nice. We showed up at 4pm and checkin was a 3pm and one of our rooms wasn't ready and the girl at the desk seem to care or have any idea when it might be ready. Went back around 9pm to get the reserved room and we had reserved 2 double beds and when I went to the room it only had one King size bed and a pull out couch. I went down to the front desk and the same girl was working and told her and she claimed that it was Expedia's fault, they never get the rooms right. She then said, well, it still has two beds. True, but not what we had reserved. Breakfast was nice, staff just needs some work in the customer service dept.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Sorry that the service you received was not what you expected. We are striving to become the best when it comes to service and quality. It is with feedback like yours that will assist in achieving this. Thank for taking the time to respond. We look forward to seeing you again...Thank You...
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Smile"
I thought the staff was delightful. They were genuinely nice and smiling, My room was very nice and clean. I did have trouble retrieving my email from the hotel computer, but that could have been trouble on the other end.The location was just slightly out of the way, but that was pleasant because that led to less traffic and noise.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for you rating and taking the time to give us feedback at your stay. We are glad that you were delighted with our staff. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
angela
"Excellent service!!!"
Great place to stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
EXCELLENT!!! Thank you so very much for the EXCELLENT rating. It is our goal to assure that every guest that stays at our hotel experiences an excellent stay and we achieved our goal in your case. Thank you so much for your comments and the 5 star rating. Thank you for your response...
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
"Middle of Nowhere Getaway"
Hotel was clean and quiet. Its not far from Williamston which has basic necessities if you need anything. AC was loud but wasnt really an issue. Restaurant behind hotel was real good too.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you for your response. Thank you for the feedback about the noise of the AC. Maintenance has address any concern about the noise from the AC. We greatly appreciate that you took time to inform us about the AC. This will help us to better serve our guest in the future. Than You..
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2012
"nice hotel"
Nice place to stop on my way to the beach. There's a nice steakhouse behind the hotel you can walk to. I would stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
We are glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. We do hope you return soon. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
I enjoyed it!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2012
Maria
"Very quiet area needs a gas station closer by"
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The only issue I had was the lack of services and restraunts around. It was good that it was a pet friendly hotel and I think I was in the pet wing as I heard other dogs but that was OK with me. The room was clean and comfortable I do wish it had a small fridge.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Randy, Thanks for your response I'm sorry that we don't have any services close by. However we do have a restaurant that is within walking distance of the hotel. Glad that you like the service of us being pet friendly. We do have rooms that have refrigerators in them. The next time you stay with just our front desk staff will be more than happy to accommodate you with a room that has a refrigerator. Thanks again for taking the time to respond..
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
Randy
Very nice hotel. We stayed there for the Panthers game. It takes about 15 minutes at a leisure pace to get to the stadium. At the hotel, we stayed in the North tower, which was recently renovated and was very well decorated. Will stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Dear Stephanie, Thank you for the 5 star rating..
Trip with friends Sep 21, 2012

Decent hotel a bit off the beaten trail. We stayed there because all hotels in Greenville were booked up. Decent property all the same just not close to much for food though Ribeyes across the parking lot was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you taking the time to submit a response. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the dinner at Ribeyes. We hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us, Safe Travels.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014

"Gutes Hotel im Nichts"
Wir haben in Williamston übernachtet, weil wir auf dem Weg zu den Outerbanks nichts anderes gefunden haben. Für ein Hotel in dieser Gegend war der Zimmerpreis hoch - wohl nur zu erklären, dass in unmittelbarer Nähe eine Reiter- und pferdehochburg angesiedelt ist. Die Ausstattung war sehr gut. Das Personal war etwas herablassend, weil wir nur Touristen auf der Durchreise waren. Ansonsten gab es nichts auszusetzen. Das Frühstück war gut und reichlich.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Stephan
DE
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Angela
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Jayme
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank You for the 5 star rating...
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you and we look forward to you staying with us again..
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Williamston
Thank you. We look forward to you staying with us again..
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Williamston

"Enjoyed our stay"
07/25/15 Jgiberson1959 New Jersey
Nice place to stay. Very friendly staff that made us feel welcome from the minute we walked in the door. We felt like old friends coming in for a visit. Rooms were exceptional (two rooms for our family). Full breakfast served in the morning. Workout room and swimming pool were a plus and very clean. Thank you to the staff, you made us feel welcome.
"Good with a couple of issues"
07/07/15 grayson_trout2003 Southwest Virginia
We stayed at this hotel during the 4th of July holiday weekend. Overall it was a good stay but we did have a couple of issues. First of all the staff was very friendly and tried to help you as much as they could. The location of the hotel is nice and out of town. Not too much traffic. The room we stayed in had a whirpool bath, two tv's and refrigerator and coffee maker. They also had a stereo in the room which we did not use. The room had a king sized bed which was very comfortable. The breakfast at this hotel was about the best I have seen in all the places we stayed. Just about everything you needed. The pool outside is small but if there is not a lot of people there it will do just fine. If there is a crowd then your out of luck. The first night we did find long black hairs in the shower stuck to the wall. We washed it off and sprayed the shower with Lysol. One very bad thing also with the shower was the shower curtain was too short for the shower and the bathroom floor get wet in no time and was very slippery. A safety hazzard. The hair dryer started smoking on the second day and we had to get another one. The wifi in our room was very fast. All in all we would try it again and hope we have better luck. Will review again some day.
"Don't Stay Here...."
06/20/15 PeruTravelFamily Roanoke, Virginia
We travel frequently and spend many nights each year in hotels. This was the worst service we've probably ever experienced. Apparently they have new management who has no clue how to operate a hotel. We are not hard to please, read my other reviews. The nightmare began the moment we pulled up. The front entrance was foggy with smoke. Several men were there as the front desk clerk was smoking and flirting. After she came in, as we were waiting, she seemed annoyed to be at work. The front desk looked like an episode of hoarders with papers, key cards and used drinks covering the top. There were pages of hand written notes. It didn't take long for a crowd to gather as check-in took 45 minutes. She saw our reservation and assured us we had a room but she was unable to check us in. She finally sent us tho a took and we discovered the room was already occupied. So, another 10 minutes in the lobby. When we finally hit a room it had ants on the counter tops. The door lock didn't work properly and the ice machines on two floors didn't work. We stopped looking for solutions because obviously nobody was trained enough it cared enough to help. We were treated rudely and never acknowledged as platinum members of the IHG chain of hotels. I filled out a survey emailed to me after my visit and explained our experience. They said they had training and staffing problems but offered no compensation for our miserable stay. It was not only us, we talked to three other families checking in with us and none of us could ever recommend this hotel. They do not understand customer satisfaction at all. Again, we are not hard to please people. The actual facility is reasonable, but with dated features, and small rooms. Apparently people stay here for the nearby agricultural center. I would highly recommend driving one exit further up to the Hampton Inn. Otherwise you'll be regretting your stay. The hotel is very rural with literally nothing but one steakhouse next door. Move on, you'll be glad you did.
"Nothing spectacular"
05/12/15 NCSpacey Wingate, North Carolina
This hotel was just average. I only had one major complaint. The bedskirt on the bed was absolutely filthy. I didn't want to check it out any further. This is a SMOKING hotel, and I didn't even know they existed anymore! The 3rd floor STUNK of smoke, and if I had been given a choice, I would not have stayed.
05/01/15 Tracey M
We stayed at HIE Williamston for one night and was very satisfied with the price, cleanliness of the room and comfort of the bed. Cleanliness is the main factor for me and the room exceeded my expectations! The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was above average compared to other hotels. I would definitely stay here again.
"Stopped Here on Our Way to OBX"
04/16/15 floridatraveler32055 Lake City, Florida
We spent the night here on our visit to the Outer Banks. As we approached from the west on US-64, the hotel appeared to be in a field alone except for a restaurant across the drive into this HI. We did not notice the agricultural exposition center across the street. Events there probably account for much of their business. The hotel appeared to be new, although we later learned that it had been refurbished after being in another lodging chain. The rooms were clean and comfortable and adequately spacious. I was surprised to notice that the lavatory and toilet were at the traditional height. I had thought all new or refurbished facilities had the higher fixtures. The staff was very helpful, especially the ladies at the front desk at check-out. The included breakfast was certainly adequate. We booked through Hotwire which provided a good rate for this room. The wifi functioned well and was an easy connection.
"A real find"
03/31/15 bestthings Boston area, Massachusetts
We were looking for a pet friendly hotel to stay in on our trip up the coast from Charleston, SC to New England on Rt. 17. It seemed somewhat out of the way, but it was a real find. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the facility was clean and up to date and our room was great. We found a nice restaurant 5 minutes from the hotel, The Hitching Post, and breakfast at the hotel the next morning was more than satisfactory. All of that and we had our dog with us. We were pleasantly surprised and VERY happy with our new stopping place.
"Great room, friendly staff"
03/26/15 BJ69FHS Crisfield, Maryland
Front desk staff very friendly and helpful, understood and answered HI points questions, gave a great recommendation for a super steak house literally across the parking lot - helps to know the chef! Check-in and Check-out were quick and easy, room was very clean and comfortable, windows actually open - can't stand canned air - would definitely stay again if we're anywhere close.
"Great Staff, comfortable room."
03/22/15 Davon V Charlotte, North Carolina
Upon arrival I was greeted with a kind smile and an energetic voice. Tim was his name, I believe. He made the check-in process very fast and hassle free. This was much needed after endless hours of driving. When I got to my room, there was an old frozen pizza stuck to the ice in the freezer. I let the front desk guy know, and almost immediately he was at my room with keys to a new room. The new room was an upgrade from what I had first checked into. Although it was not needed, it was much appreciated. In all my travels, I have yet to stay at a hotel where the staff was as attentive and friendly as this one. I'm not sure whether it was the experience as a whole, or the interaction with Tim that made this by far the best hotel stay i have yet to stay in. I will surely be staying with them whenever I am in the area.
"Hotel ok but would not stay again"
10/14/14 dsfo2014 Roanoke, Virginia
The hotel itself was fine and was across from the center that the event was at so location was great. But upon arrival reservation had been cancelled by staff and I was never notified. Had to take a room I didn't want at a higher cost. Housekeeping skipped cleaning our room, never was able to find out why. When called front desk for towels told they would be up in minutes, never came. Had to go to front desk and request them again. Except for a young man that tried to be helpful rest of staff left a lot to be desired. If you choose this hotel don't trust confirmation emails call and make sure reservation is still in place.