All hotels in Starkville, Mississippi, United States of America
1121 Mississippi 182, Starkville, MS, 39759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant Surprise"
We stayed here while my son had orientation at MSU the front desk personnel was very friendly and the room was nice and clean, hot breakfast the next am was nice. Older hotel but serves it's purpose. Would stay here again while visiting my son.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Wanda
"Very nice!"
Very comfortable, neat and clean.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Rita R.
"Great place to stay, close to MSU"
We had a great stay! The hotel staff checked on us in the morning to see if we needed anything, towels, etc. The breakfast was GREAT! We had a small problem, but the staff was very attentive to it and the overall experience was great! Very close to MSU, which is where we were visiting!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Awesome!!"
It was great!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Close to State...MS State!"
Close to MSU for freshman orientation. The room was a little small but very comfortable & reasonably priced. Staff was friendly & helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"This Microtel is EXCELLENT!!"
I have enjoyed my stay every time I have stayed there in the past month.The people that work there are so friendly.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close to campus and very nice"
We stayed 2 nights and found the hotel convenient to town and to the university. Everything was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Natalie
"Excellent for Price."
CON:We understand when someone tries to make reservations, it just sucks they don't put priority over guest that are trying to check in in the middle of the night and want to go to sleep. Had to wait 20 minutes for front desk to get off the phone. CON: Check out is noon, but vacuuming starts at 10am. So if you thought you'd sleep until 11 or 1130, you won't. CON: I think breakfast ends way too early. its 6-9. Would have been nice to have anything closer to check out time. CON: Bring.your.own.pillow. PRO: It was super clean, very nice room for the price and I am a student. PRO: It has a small workout facility available. PRO: Everyone was very nice. I would go back, just ask for a room higher up so I don't have to worry about vacuum. And I would bring my own pillow. I chose this hotel because for price it had really nice amenities and reviews for how inexpensive it was. Would be even better than choosing an on campus guest room.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
sarah
"Close to Mississippi State."
Close to Mississippi State. Decent complimentary breakfast. Our room faced the highway, so it was a bit loud from the traffic. Staff was friendly and room was clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"great hotel"
Great time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Eddie
"Liked before, not so sure now."
I have stayed at this hotel several times before this stay. I like the convience of its location and I am able to get around the city easily from the hotel. But, there must have been a change in housekeeping as I found something under the fitted sheet which let me to believe that housekeeping did not change it. I did report it to the desk clerk. Hope the situation gets resolved.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"visit"
Very nice basic hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Fine for a quick visit"
Came to visit our MSU student for bulldog family weekend. Truthfully the Microtel was not our first choice but was the only accommodations we could find. The hotel was fine and the staff were very very nice and helpful. The hotel is extremely convenient to the university. The only negatives we had were that the beds were very uncomfortable as the mattresses were old and needed to be replaced. Overall condition of the hotel and cleanliness was adequate. We would stay there again though it would not be our first choice.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
MARGO
"Close to MS State Campus"
As with the title the hotel is close to campus and was clean and comfortable. I didn't expect 4 star accommodations so I wasn't disappointed. The room was updated and in good condition. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would be happy to stay here again on our next visit.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Lori
"Overnight get away"
Staff very accommodating as we arrived a little early; however, they were able to put us in a room. The room was very clean with plenty of towels. Very quite which meant a good night rest after a long day of being out and about. Overall we were very pleased and plan to make this a regular on our return trips.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
The Hotel was nice and clean. The price was great. Breakfast was good, exercise room was nice. Hotel staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
nita
"Comfortable"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Good hot breakfast. Comfortable beds. Right location relative to MIS University.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Marisol
"Christmas"
I love this hotel. It is very clean, comfy and the staff is extremely professional.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
kaitlyn
"MSU graduation"
We were in Starkville for my son's graduation. The hotel was close to campus and the staff was wonderful. We will return. Hail state!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with your stay and our service! We look forward to your next visit with us.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
The staff were all pleasant and professional. Having a hot breakfast on the cold mornings, was great.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Greg
"Solid"
Really don't have many complaints here. You're not going to find any place much better than this for the price. For a hotel that probably gets heavily used, it is quite clean and in good condition. Would stay here again if my travels take me to Starkville again.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Eliminating demand"
Great service but my room was next to sprinkler system that pumped on snd off all night. Hotel is $79 hotrl room but charged me $175 eitj a min of two nights for football weekend. I understand supply and demand and see all other hotels doing it. It still does notfeel good ad a consumer. Probably wont go back to any Hotel inthe area for games. Will stay futher out at a betterhotel for half the price
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
james
"College visit"
The service was good and the hotel is very convenient for visiting Mississippi State University.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Great check-in, friendly staff. Good breakfast. Room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
hotel needs to be updated and some renovations . room had dirty carpet and broken mirror. The bathroom floor had a hole in it. The hotel is close to the university which made it easier to get to the campus.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"A gem in Starkville!"
Such a wonderful hotel! Friendly staff, beautiful, clean rooms, and away from any hustle and bustle for a nice, relaxing time. There is no way I am visiting Starkville again without staying here! Perhaps best of all, all of the aforementioned amenities and selling points didn't cost nearly as much as I thought they would! Such a great value!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Jon from Alabama, thank you so much for your comments! I am so glad you had such an enjoyable stay with us, and we absolutely look forward to accommodating you during your next visit to Starkville.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jon
"Very nice room"
Very nice and clean room. Cold a/c. Couldn't ask for more
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Clay
The staff is very welcoming and friendly! We plan to stay again the the future. Great variety for breakfast! Very clean!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Lori
"Great location to highway and surrounding area"
The staff was fabulous and friendly! The room was clean. Only issue was that the sheets on both beds were slightly damp. The staff was helpful in guiding me to area dining choices. Other than the sheets, I was completely satisfied. I will choose to stay again on my next visit to Starkville.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Julie S.
"Excellent place to stay!"
The staff went the extra mile to assure us a comfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
B
Really enjoyed my stay, I was a little unsure because I had never stayed there before.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Starkville"
Good place, clean, nice staff. Only negative is the wifi is very slow and unable to stream movies/games
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Hi William, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I always appreciate honest, objective feedback. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope that you will have a different wifi experience during your next visit. I'm very excited about the internet changes we have in the works as I believe it will be much better for guests as well as for the front desk. We hope to see you again soon.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Starkville"
We loved the staff! Excellent and caring! My back went out and they even offered to bring my breakfast to my room! Check in and checkout was superior!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. I certainly hope you are feeling better, and we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nanabear18"
We were very impressed by the staffs continued attention to keeping the hotel clean. All of the staff were extremely friendly except one lady and she was more concerned with own personal agenda. The breakfast was good and the attendants were on top of everything in the area, again very attentive to the cleanliness. Would absolutely stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Ms. Cathy, it was such a pleasure to speak with you the other day. I appreciate all the feedback you provided during our call. Thanks to guests like you who are willing to share about your whole stay experience, we are able to make adjustments to ensure the best guest satisfaction possible. Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words, and we certainly look forward to the next time y'all visit Starkville.
5 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Cathy
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room and A breakfast
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Hi and thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts about your stay. I hope you will choose Microtel again the next time you travel to Starkville.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Great hotel, definitely served us well.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Christine
"Wonderful breakfast"
everything was great except there were 2 cracks in the bottom of the bath tub (which I reported) and I was hoping the room under me was not getting wet.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
PreK Teacher
Very comfortable
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
What is called breakfast is a sorry excuse. Food was very limited and tasteless.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
"Good alternative at reasonable price"
Room confortable, clean and new furniture a real good deal I you want to stay in a decent place, the only bad some people having breakfast with no shoes...
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Eddie
"close to MSU!"
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed talking with the staff and their friendly smiles!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Jennifer, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always excited to learn that we have made a good impression on a guest and, more importantly, that we made you feel welcome and let you know that we were genuinely happy to have you with us. I look forward to talking with you next time you visit Starkville.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Great place and great price!
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
Hannah
"Nice Surprise!"
Usually when visiting Starkville, I like to stay at the Hampton Inn. Due to its being booked up, I stayed at Microtel and was pleasantly surprised! The hotel employee who greeted me upon check-in was extremely nice. What I appreciated most was the quietness of the room. There was no noise at all from other guests in the hallway or excessive traffic outside the hotel (both of which I'd experienced on multiple occasions as Hampton Inn.) The breakfast included both cold and hot items and very attentive staff who kept it well-stocked.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"This hotel is OUTSTANDING so is the desk personnel"
We enjoyed our stay so much we stayed another night. The staff is extremely personable. The hotel was clean and well organized. The breakfast was great. We THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Robbins
"Great Place very helpful staff"
Great Place very helpful staff.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Close to baseball field at MSU. Very convenient."
Staff over the top. Very polite and accommodating .
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
carolyn
"Great hotel with a very friendly staff"
Very friendly staff and great facilities. The room was really clean and comfortable. Stayed for a couple of days for an interview with MSU and the room was perfect for such an occasion. And with free wi-fi, a microwave, refrigerator is perfect for visiting students.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
First time stay,but have already booked 3 more days.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking a moment to give us a positive review. Please introduce yourself if we haven't me already so I can thank you personally. I look forward to being able to assist you with any of your future visits to Starkville.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great place to stay for the money"
Wonderful.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Darrell, your decision to stay with us and your review of our hotel are much appreciated. It is always our goal to provide the best experience to our guests while giving them the best value for their money. I hope you will let me know next time you are staying with us so I can thank you in person.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014