All hotels in Starkville, Mississippi, United States of America

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"My stay"
Staff was very pleasant and very professional
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
nicole
The breakfast area is really small. I waited about 10 minutes to try to get access to the food and finally gave up. There were no free tables or chairs. They need more space and more access.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
"Will be coming back next year!!"
We came up for a gymnastics meet at the ACPA center. Our desk worker Ernest, was very sweet and very helpful!! We loved how we were right down the street from MSU.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Erica
"Great room"
Room was great. Showerhead was not adjustable as I needed but I made it work.
2 night trip Jan 26, 2016
Samantha
"Perfect hotel to stay for a night or two."
The room was comfortable and the breakfast had a lot of options. Overall we had a great experience.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
It was a nice Hotel but the beds are very hard.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
We have stayed here many times and it's great location to university and a very sufficient breakfast all staff is very friendly!
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Great, I will stay here again
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"DS"
No problems & good service
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2015
Forest
"Awesome stay!"
Everything about the hotel / room was GREAT!
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"MSU Visit"
The staff was very pleasant, and helpful. This hotel was good for an overnight visit to Starkville, MS.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Debra
"Good for just going to the game"
They really need to provide a GPS pinpoint location. I asked two years ago and it still hasn't been updated.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
We were in Starkville with our daughter for fall college preview day. The hotel was in a great location to the campus. My only complaint was the traffic noise at night.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Room smelled"
Noticed foul smell in room when I checked in. Did not report as we were in hurry to get back out the door. However, next day the staff came to take out the refrigerator and replace it. They knew there was a problem but did not act until the next day of my stay.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Dee
"Met our needs"
WE only needed a room for one night, no complaints, met our needs
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Only stayed one night. Room was perfect. Breakfast offered was good. Thank you.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Shelley
"Nice Stay!"
First night out room had a weird odor to it, every time we came in but didn't notice after we got in and got settles. We almost missed the breakfast and they accommodated us by bringing out more items that we requested. Second night (last minute decision) was in a different room, didn't notice the smell but was next to the office. Noticed lots of noise, inside and out (after the normal get-up time of course). Will stay here again, no doubt.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"This is really a wonderful place!"
My wife and I stayed there for MSU game. We came in on Friday night for a 2 night stay. My wife had not stayed with Microtel before so the name thru her off and was not sure what to expect but I assured her. She has not stopped talking about how wonderful it was. It is clean and the beds are awesome! We both slept longer than we have in years since we did not have to get up early. Great hotel!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Convenient to campus and great breakfast"
I stay here every weekend that I have class at MSU. The staff is so nice, the breakfast is always great, and it is so convienent to get to campus (less than 3 minutes). I like the window seats in the rooms. This time I stayed though, I couldn't seem to get the room cool enough like I like it at night. But that hasn't been a problem before, so I'll be booking it again for sure in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
AMANDA
"Horrible location but best breakfast hands down"
Hotel too close to the interstate. Traffic all night made it difficult to rest/sleep. The front desk staff was courteous, hotel was clean and they had the best breakfast ever.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Connie
"Business trip hotel was exceptional."
Good experience facility in excellent care and staff very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again when in area.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Fantastic location to the school!!"
The hotel staff was excellent!! Very accommodating and super friendly!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Dana
"Wedding Weekend"
Great hotel from the price! Came into town for an a wedding and didn't have reservations. No problem! Room was spacious and clean. Beds where comfortable! Pool was small but clean and well kept up. The breakfast was more than enough to start my day! Would stay there again!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Andrea
"Fantastic hotel. Close to MSU!"
Staff is extremely helpful and friendlly. We have stayed there several times and will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Orientation convenience"
Our room was comfortable except for the smoking smell.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Monica
"Nice hotel close to MSU campus"
Great place to stay. Clean! Nice staff. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise"
We stayed here while my son had orientation at MSU the front desk personnel was very friendly and the room was nice and clean, hot breakfast the next am was nice. Older hotel but serves it's purpose. Would stay here again while visiting my son.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thank you very much for your comments, Wanda. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you again when you visit your son. You are correct, the hotel is about 12 years old, but we did undergo a full renovation around 2 years ago. Again, thank you for taking time to share and also for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites of Starkville.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Wanda
"Very nice!"
Very comfortable, neat and clean.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thanks, Rita R.! We are glad you enjoyed staying with us!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Rita R.
"Great place to stay, close to MSU"
We had a great stay! The hotel staff checked on us in the morning to see if we needed anything, towels, etc. The breakfast was GREAT! We had a small problem, but the staff was very attentive to it and the overall experience was great! Very close to MSU, which is where we were visiting!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
I loved reading your review! Thank you for sharing and for being specific. Problems WILL arise in the course of business. I'm glad we were able to resolve yours in a satisfactory way. Have a wonderful day, and I hope we provide you with an equal or better experience on your next visit.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Good Experience"
This is a decent fairly priced option that works well for parents of MSU students.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
MSU Parent
"Awesome!!"
It was great!
Glad to hear it! Thanks!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to MSU campus"
We traveled up to Starkville for the LSU/ MSU baseball series. The hotel was clean, breakfast was delicious & the staff was friendly. Very affordable & convenient to the campus. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Nina
"Close to State...MS State!"
Close to MSU for freshman orientation. The room was a little small but very comfortable & reasonably priced. Staff was friendly & helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"This Microtel is EXCELLENT!!"
I have enjoyed my stay every time I have stayed there in the past month.The people that work there are so friendly.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close to campus and very nice"
We stayed 2 nights and found the hotel convenient to town and to the university. Everything was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Natalie
"Excellent for Price."
CON:We understand when someone tries to make reservations, it just sucks they don't put priority over guest that are trying to check in in the middle of the night and want to go to sleep. Had to wait 20 minutes for front desk to get off the phone. CON: Check out is noon, but vacuuming starts at 10am. So if you thought you'd sleep until 11 or 1130, you won't. CON: I think breakfast ends way too early. its 6-9. Would have been nice to have anything closer to check out time. CON: Bring.your.own.pillow. PRO: It was super clean, very nice room for the price and I am a student. PRO: It has a small workout facility available. PRO: Everyone was very nice. I would go back, just ask for a room higher up so I don't have to worry about vacuum. And I would bring my own pillow. I chose this hotel because for price it had really nice amenities and reviews for how inexpensive it was. Would be even better than choosing an on campus guest room.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
sarah
"Close to Mississippi State."
Close to Mississippi State. Decent complimentary breakfast. Our room faced the highway, so it was a bit loud from the traffic. Staff was friendly and room was clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"great hotel"
Great time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Eddie
"Liked before, not so sure now."
I have stayed at this hotel several times before this stay. I like the convience of its location and I am able to get around the city easily from the hotel. But, there must have been a change in housekeeping as I found something under the fitted sheet which let me to believe that housekeeping did not change it. I did report it to the desk clerk. Hope the situation gets resolved.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"visit"
Very nice basic hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Fine for a quick visit"
Came to visit our MSU student for bulldog family weekend. Truthfully the Microtel was not our first choice but was the only accommodations we could find. The hotel was fine and the staff were very very nice and helpful. The hotel is extremely convenient to the university. The only negatives we had were that the beds were very uncomfortable as the mattresses were old and needed to be replaced. Overall condition of the hotel and cleanliness was adequate. We would stay there again though it would not be our first choice.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
MARGO
"Close to MS State Campus"
As with the title the hotel is close to campus and was clean and comfortable. I didn't expect 4 star accommodations so I wasn't disappointed. The room was updated and in good condition. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would be happy to stay here again on our next visit.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Lori
"Overnight get away"
Staff very accommodating as we arrived a little early; however, they were able to put us in a room. The room was very clean with plenty of towels. Very quite which meant a good night rest after a long day of being out and about. Overall we were very pleased and plan to make this a regular on our return trips.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything."
The Hotel was nice and clean. The price was great. Breakfast was good, exercise room was nice. Hotel staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
nita
"Comfortable"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Good hot breakfast. Comfortable beds. Right location relative to MIS University.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Marisol
"Christmas"
I love this hotel. It is very clean, comfy and the staff is extremely professional.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
kaitlyn
"MSU graduation"
We were in Starkville for my son's graduation. The hotel was close to campus and the staff was wonderful. We will return. Hail state!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with your stay and our service! We look forward to your next visit with us.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
The staff were all pleasant and professional. Having a hot breakfast on the cold mornings, was great.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Greg, thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to accommodate your family. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit Starkville.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Greg
"Solid"
Really don't have many complaints here. You're not going to find any place much better than this for the price. For a hotel that probably gets heavily used, it is quite clean and in good condition. Would stay here again if my travels take me to Starkville again.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Eliminating demand"
Great service but my room was next to sprinkler system that pumped on snd off all night. Hotel is $79 hotrl room but charged me $175 eitj a min of two nights for football weekend. I understand supply and demand and see all other hotels doing it. It still does notfeel good ad a consumer. Probably wont go back to any Hotel inthe area for games. Will stay futher out at a betterhotel for half the price
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014